PDA

View Full Version : Issi & admin

Kickabuck
03-14-2015, 11:49 PM
First, does anyone else see corrupt politics at work regarding Iraq & ISSI?

1) ISSI controlled over 37 oilfields at one time
2) There was little to no damage to the oil fields as ISSI retreated like there was during the Kuwait crisis.
3) Why was ISSI allowed to operate a refinery and offload 30 tankers a day? And open up a banking branch?
4) How does air traffic continue without interruptions, the hostiles are reported to be just outside of Baghdad?

I smell rats. The dynamics of this "war" are far different than anything we have seen in the past. Quite coincidental that sanctions against Russia don't work, but a suppressed oil price does.

Second, ADMIN, please ban me here too...you have taken away my access on almost every topic/thread, I can easily get another IP and login. Now, tell me why? I refuse to post ISX updates since you made my sandbox so small...and not much gets posted there, or talked about there, does it?

dinar shore
03-15-2015, 04:22 AM
Please let me know where you end up on KAB.

First, does anyone else see corrupt politics at work regarding Iraq & ISSI?

1) ISSI controlled over 37 oilfields at one time
2) There was little to no damage to the oil fields as ISSI retreated like there was during the Kuwait crisis.
3) Why was ISSI allowed to operate a refinery and offload 30 tankers a day? And open up a banking branch?
4) How does air traffic continue without interruptions, the hostiles are reported to be just outside of Baghdad?

I smell rats. The dynamics of this "war" are far different than anything we have seen in the past. Quite coincidental that sanctions against Russia don't work, but a suppressed oil price does.

Second, ADMIN, please ban me here too...you have taken away my access on almost every topic/thread, I can easily get another IP and login. Now, tell me why? I refuse to post ISX updates since you made my sandbox so small...and not much gets posted there, or talked about there, does it?

40plus
03-16-2015, 03:06 AM
IMO, it is a well organized and richly financed plan of some globally elite, corrupt and secret combinations to distract attention and resources from more pressing issues and spread chaos in order to further their overwhelming agenda. Many within these groups are openly known, fundamentally understood individuals whose public actions betray their treachery..regardless of their lofty speeches and excuses. They are allowed to continue because currently the masses are being kept too busy trying to survive, or in more affluent countries trying to "relax" at end of day preoccupied with trivia, outright media deception and contrived social chaos to be fully aware of the real impact of all these events and demand of their leaders (or themselves) to initiate a reversal.

Still, there are a few in power throughout the world with some integrity who will hopefully dismantle this movement in the future. That said, these pukes will simply regroup and try again in another manner, making it seem like a perpetual war from various sources; when in fact it is the same group behind all of it. :mad: