PDA

View Full Version : Contacting the Bank

Weston
03-24-2015, 11:10 PM
Hi Guys Ive been trying to contact Warka now for a year, along with my mom who has an account she has been trying to email to get a hold of them

I've used all the email address off their website, how do I go about contacting someone who speaks English and let me know how my bank account is doing

Weston

Brazileiro
03-25-2015, 12:06 AM
I posted these numbers in a different thread. No idea if the person answering will speak english or not,,,please post if you talk to anyone and what they say.

011 964-1-7172828 one search found this number but with +964, no 011...

Mo Dinar
03-25-2015, 01:38 AM
Same #'s I have, along with Miss R.'s cell # which likely is not the same after 10+ years! I do know when they answer at the bank, you may have to say "English please" a few times to the person whom answers. They will transfer you accordingly.

Weston
03-29-2015, 12:45 AM
Same #'s I have, along with Miss R.'s cell # which likely is not the same after 10+ years! I do know when they answer at the bank, you may have to say "English please" a few times to the person whom answers. They will transfer you accordingly.

But what about Email, does anyone have any contact with them via Email ? I use to contact them and they would always reply whats changed recently?

Virenque
03-30-2015, 02:00 PM
But what about Email, does anyone have any contact with them via Email ? I use to contact them and they would always reply whats changed recently?They don't reply to me anymore for about 2 years now. Neither my usual private email, also no reply was received when trying to reach out to them using my work email. I am a bit concerned though, since the last conversation I had with them was about a 1k USD order of Asia Cell shares...which never went through I guess.

HumbleGenius
03-30-2015, 04:23 PM
Same here re contact. I did not write off the losses but I no longer report this as a foreign investment. To my knowledge it no longer exists. If surprise of surprises occur and Warka is resurrected and I somehow get reconnected to shares I supposedly own(ed) I will begin reporting again. However, for now I have no evidence my accounts or shares exist today.

shinerguy
03-30-2015, 07:46 PM
Same here re contact. I did not write off the losses but I no longer report this as a foreign investment. To my knowledge it no longer exists. If surprise of surprises occur and Warka is resurrected and I somehow get reconnected to shares I supposedly own(ed) I will begin reporting again. However, for now I have no evidence my accounts or shares exist today.

My accountant has been wanting to write this off as a bad investment. Although he hasn't done that yet, he has stopped reporting it. The only question (like all of us have) what if WARKA comes back and I've written this off!!! WTF OVER

manwithnoname
03-30-2015, 09:20 PM

Yep... Ditto but my accountant says they will want whats due if they(Warka) come back including past interest

HumbleGenius
03-30-2015, 10:03 PM
My acountant has been wanting to write this off as a bad investment. Although he hasn't done that yet, he has stopped reporting it. The only question (like all of us have) what if WARKA comes back and I've written this off!!! WTF OVER

Thats why I am not writing it off. Acounting nightmare, Accountants dream. If Warka comes back and I actually see some form of share increases plus increased cash balances that would be a pleasant surprise and I would move to report accordingly. I figure from a tax liability (IRS come a knockin) this is the best way to go. What would they do? Force me to take a write off so my taxes are reduced.

manwithnoname
03-31-2015, 10:28 AM
Thats why I am not writing it off. Acounting nightmare, Accountants dream. If Warka comes back and I actually see some form of share increases plus increased cash balances that would be a pleasant surprise and I would move to report accordingly. I figure from a tax liability (IRS come a knockin) this is the best way to go. What would they do? Force me to take a write off so my taxes are reduced.

We live in hope.. :-)

HumbleGenius
03-31-2015, 11:53 AM
But survive in reality ;)

Brazileiro
04-08-2015, 01:06 AM
But what about Email, does anyone have any contact with them via Email ? I use to contact them and they would always reply whats changed recently?

They don't reply to me anymore for about 2 years now. Neither my usual private email, also no reply was received when trying to reach out to them using my work email. I am a bit concerned though, since the last conversation I had with them was about a 1k USD order of Asia Cell shares...which never went through I guess.

did either of you try calling the phone numbers?

Virenque
05-16-2015, 12:09 PM
did either of you try calling the phone numbers?Sorry, not yet. But it is still on my to-do list since I'm wondering pretty much where my money is!

deanswanson
05-17-2015, 08:35 PM
I believe there still is hope...They still pay interest to my account and still require a change in my password... So I am standing pat for now!! DeanO

Patton
05-22-2015, 11:41 AM
I bet Mr. I and Mr. Bunnia are out fighting ISIS right now. Their hitting them over the heads with bags of Warka cash. Warm regard and best whishes. Hey could one you guys get into the website and correct the spelling error that been on Warka's message board since February of this year (whishes) really? Oh and while your at it, update my interest so it makes it look like the bank is still active. Happy EID bull crap! Keep hope alive and yes we can!!!!

English Bob
05-27-2015, 10:53 AM
i bet mr. I and mr. Bunnia are out fighting isis right now. Their hitting them over the heads with bags of warka cash. Warm regard and best whishes. Hey could one you guys get into the website and correct the spelling error that been on warka's message board since february of this year (whishes) really? Oh and while your at it, update my interest so it makes it look like the bank is still active. Happy eid bull crap! Keep hope alive and yes we can!!!!

rotflmao!!!!

Eb

Virenque
10-10-2016, 10:24 PM
Any news on that? Someone managed to have a contact with Waroa bank recently?