PDA

View Full Version : The Best of GURU Kaperoni 04-11-2015

BatmaninIraq
04-11-2015, 10:00 PM
4-11-2015 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...earlier this week...an article...mentioned the CBI met with the Parliamentary Finance Committee. Quote: "In turn, justified the Governor of the Central Bank, according to the statement in response to queries from members of the committee not to implement the project to delete the zeros because it Aigll of paper the size of likely benefit to export more to reduce the number of categories in advance..." it is huge news...it is a quote direct from Ali al-Allaq's mouth...Ali al-Allaq is the CBI gov...it does not get any better. here is the correct translation..."From his side the governor of the central bank explained to the members of the monetary committee why the central bank is not implementing the deletion of zeros right now because it does not lessen the quantity of banknotes preferring the larger banknotes to reduce the number!" ...it is just great news! ...we know they want to reduce the physical note count from 4 billion to 1 billion and Allaq says he is not doing the deletion of zeros because that does not reduce the count. Only a lop reduces the value, but not the count...so he is saying clearly...we are not going to LOP...because that does not reduce the note count. that is rock solid proof that the dinar will not LOP because it is direct from Allaq's lips.

now part 2 of that sentence...they want to use large banknotes to reduce the number...that is also confusing...they are not going to use large banknotes and there is a new campaign starting talking about 50,000 dinar or 100,000 dinar...not happening! How do I know this? because introducing larger notes does not reduce the note count either...in fact it creates more! so what does Allaq mean? he means they will use notes with higher value to reduce the note count...in other words...lower denominations with a higher exchange rate...that is the only way to reduce the note count. in fact I can also prove this...back in 2012 the CBI told the Currency book that they were going to release a 50,000 dinar note (but marked at a 50)... So the CBI is going to raise the value, introduce new lower denominations with "higher value" and that will allow them to reduce the paper notes from 4 billion to 1 billion. ...I have direct information from an economist in Iraq supporting this.

the appreciation will be gradual...that is the only way they collect those notes and retire them absolutely...that is what will happen...as the value raises, the notes are retired and new smaller notes with that additional purchasing power come out...in the end, Iraq has a 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 equal to the dollar. [is 1166 the start rate or do you think it will go international at different rate?] it will start there but it wont stay long. they could never afford a RV not even at a .10. it has to be gradual or the money supply in the trillions would bankrupt them. if iraq creates the right environment, laws, stability, etc. the dinar is undervalued and should rise fast! [B]forget about $3 never happening...the goal is 1 to $1. I believe it will happen over a 1-2 years...we may see .10 by end of year...if were lucky and .50 by end of 2016

From Batman:
MY GOAL IS 1 DINAR = 1 USD

BatmaninIraq
04-24-2015, 10:59 AM
Newshound Guru Kaperoni

Article quote: “Iraq agreed at the closing of his talks with the International Monetary Fund, the Fund to provide emergency financial assistance within the government's plans to reduce public expenditure.” Iraq does seem to be creating the perfect storm for currency reform...higher prices in the markets, loans, investment agreements, low oil prices, delayed wages and salaries,etc. It would seems something has to give soon.

BatmaninIraq
05-03-2015, 09:40 PM
Article quote: "Iraq is undergoing numerous challenges, including the economic and financial situation and we want to take advantage of the financial crisis to build a healthy economy depends on long-term strategy and vision as far away as possible from the prosthetic solutions." IMO, the above statement is confirmation that there is no overnight RV (prosthetic solutions). That the plan is as Dr. Bakri stated, and the CBI has stated recently (up to 4 years) and based on sound economic principles which will allow the dinar to appreciate based on the success of the economy. Which also is what the IMF stated in the Article IV Consultation. Time will tell..but this article to me is more confirmation we need to be patient and let this come to us.

BatmaninIraq
05-03-2015, 09:40 PM
5-3-2015 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article quote: "BAGHDAD Mustafa al-Hashemistrengthens the presence of the credit rating of any country in the world to get the funding they want through local or foreign markets..." It's pretty obvious that getting this rating will help them lure investment capital for the market economy. Which indirectly will effect the exchange rate...as more investment comes in, it creates inflationary pressure to raise the dinar exchange rate. So another piece of the puzzle and a good thing that will help them grow the economy.

BatmaninIraq
05-16-2015, 01:12 AM
5-15-2015 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Parliamentary Finance: Print new monetary categories in preparation for the deletion of zeros from currency" Quote: "the new denominations to be printed will be of category 50 100 thousand Iraqi dinars." Until it happens and its discussed on TV for the citizens I question it. Even though it might reduce the physical paper, it makes little sense. If citizens don't use banks and keep dinar in their mattresses, all that will happen is they will trade a few 25k notes for these new 50k and back to the mattress they go. The end result will be even bigger problems once they start to raise the value. IMO, the best solution is to reduce the paper and the money supply through the liberalization of the foreign exchange...Once they have the majority of the 3 zero notes off the street, they can switch exchange regimes and start to raise the dinar. Simple and effective.

millionairetobe71
05-18-2015, 05:30 AM
ohh lord!!

When this guy will shut his mouth !!

And who the hell is Guru Pepperoni ???

HumbleGenius
05-18-2015, 11:36 AM
ohh lord!!

When this guy will shut his mouth !!

And who the hell is Guru Pepperoni ???

LMAO. You are on a roll. Keep going. LOL.
-- Guru HumbleGenius

BatmaninIraq
05-19-2015, 11:42 AM
5-19-2015 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Iraqi Central Bank lends banks $ 5 billion at the request of Parliament" Quote: "Central Bank of Iraq has decided for the first time in its history, opening its vaults, and start lending sector and civil government banks the amount of $ 5 billion." The reality is that the banking sector came to Iraq in hopes of participating in the investment and reconstruction of Iraq. And the GOI, parliament and ISIL have stalled progress to the point that now the banking system is failing. We all knew this...we all saw it. You can only sell dollars at auction for commission for so long...and selling cars out back is not really banking business either. So the CBI is in a predicament...they are going to bail banks out using reserves to save the weak financial system. Certainly not a way to show the world you are ready for investors. Not a good solution any way you look at it.

BatmaninIraq
06-01-2015, 09:18 PM
6-1-2015 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article quote: "Said Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq...that early 2016 will see the issuance of new categories of paper currency is the dinar and 50 000 100 000 dinars, the Iraqi currency notes series." To me this means - that this step will be the beginning of the currency reform process that will occur in 2016. Well, if you believe what he is saying it looks like we wont see these larger notes till beginning 2016. That also means any further reform (deletion of zeros) apparently won't start until at least mid next year. They have waited years to return to prosperity and they are kicking the can down the road. I guess parliament has time now to pass those stalled laws. ...unfortuately this appears to be the decision. That being said...that decision has merit...as they will insert this step prior to the beginning of the delete zeros process to reduce the "flabby" money. As [Guru] Enorrste has stated, reducing the physical note count is real and as well, hopefully gets citizens off the dollar. If it works, it will certainly help them as they prepare to delete the zeros shortly thereafter.

millionairetobe71
06-17-2015, 05:45 AM
LMAO. You are on a roll. Keep going. LOL.
-- Guru HumbleGenius

Man, this dude.....he is like a fly on dog turd...it just doesn't go away... I mean...he doesn't get the point that absolutely no one cares about what he "copy and paste"...

Maybe his mom didn't gave him enough juice from her micro-mamalias and now he is mad......

C'mmon....he just need to stop

BatmaninIraq
06-17-2015, 08:07 PM
6-17-2015 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...technically...the dinar could remain weak, but the statements about increasing the value of the dinar are not just words but based on sound merit. Both the WTO accession committee and the IMF have encouraged the dinar to be valued higher. In fact, it was once stated by the accession committee that full accession would not come.."until the dinar is more on par with the dollar." So there is a real sense that the dinar is undervalued and needs to have a correction...getting off the peg and floating the dinar is the best solution to accomplish that.

From Batman: I TOLD YOU M-71, HG, MIKE123 1:1 is near to come JUST DONT CRY and STAY SAFE

BatmaninIraq
06-19-2015, 08:44 PM
6-19-2015 Newshound Guru Kaperoni [Make a person wonder why they are so set against raising the value of the dinar.] I do not see Iraq against raising the value...its more about setting the stage or creating the right environment so the dinar will succeed. If you believe the plan, and the IMF documentation, they must pass the laws, rid the country of violence or and ISIS so investors want to come to Iraq. If they do not, the launching of the currency will fail. If you think about it, if Shabibi wanted to, he could have continued to appreciate the dinar all the way up to 1 to $1 or greater back when he started in 2003-2004 with the new dinar.

BatmaninIraq
06-21-2015, 08:34 PM
6-21-2015 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Anyone see that Iraq expects a credit rating next month? [see definition of "Sovereign Credit Rating" in part 2 of 2] I did a bit of looking into this... The credit rating is important because Iraq wants to sell bonds to cover the deficit. If anyone would want them. ...the dinar is convertible now. Since they are in Article XIV, it does not prevent them from trading or convertibility. That being said, many merchants, and banks refuse to deal with them under that condition...its really a choice by the bank or merchant if they are willing to engage with Iraq while the CBI is under Article XIV. That would change if the CBI met the conditions to move to IMF Article VIII...Which is the international standard of acceptance. Banks, merchants would welcome transactions, etc. once they meet that standard. That being said, Dr. Bakri, a very well known economist in Iraq stated to me that currency reform would occur before the CBI would ever meet Article VIII. So Article VIII is not something we necessarily need. Hopefully we will see the dinar appreciate long before the CBI moves to Article VIII.

From Investopedia...DEFINITION of 'Sovereign Credit Rating': The credit rating of a country or sovereign entity. Sovereign credit ratings give investors insight into the level of risk associated with investing in a particular country and also include political risks. At the request of the country, a credit rating agency will evaluate the country's economic and political environment to determine a representative credit rating. Obtaining a good sovereign credit rating is usually essential for developing countries in order to access funding in international bond markets.

BatmaninIraq
06-24-2015, 02:23 AM
6-23-2015 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article quote: "...delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency and a national project to feminine Iraqi currency, likely work on the project early in 2017." Though hearing 2017 is not good, this is a really good article. It once again confirms no LOP (a LOP would require all denominations to come out at the same time). It also confirms that the issuance of the 50k will move the process forward to delete the zeros. It also confirms that the rate must rise to at least a point where a 50, 100, and 200 would have usage (which IMO is about .10 cents). So this is more confirmation that the CBI plans to delete the zeros gradually, raise the value of the dinar, and begin doing so after they reduce the physical note count with the issuance of a 50k note (if they do this at all).

it is nice to read that they will honor the larger 3 zero notes for 10 years again. That should give us plenty of time to watch the dinar rise once it starts to decide where and how we will exchange these notes...for sure the can has been kicked down the road starting back in 2012. But I believe that if they do issue the larger 50k note, the process is then non-reversible... because once they start reducing the physical note count there is no turning back. Hopefully I am correct and this project will finally get started so we all can relax and watch Iraq and the dinar prosper. The dinar float must start well before 2017 (probably early to mid 2016) in order for the rate to reach a point where a 50, 100, and 200 dinar note would be of use in the market (IMO around .10 cents).

BatmaninIraq
09-02-2015, 05:48 AM
9-1-2015 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Raising the value gradually does chop the zeros off the exchange rate...just not overnight. There is no chance of the dinar ever appreciating to a 1 to $1 rate overnight (RV)...it's not mathematically possible with around 32 trillion dinar or more in circulation. Not to mention, the CBI has never mentioned one time about introducing an entire set of new bills (ie fils, 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100) at one time. In fact, all we have ever seen is the mention of a few notes and several years to complete. And most recently, it was stated that the 50, 100, and 200 would come out around the first of 2017.

9-1-2015 Newshound Guru Kaperoni So, IMO this is going to be gradual just as the IMF stated. It also confirms there is no LOP (which would be an entire replacement at the same time over a short period of time). You also would not need to reduce the note count first if your going to LOP, you simply introduce the new denominations. So, if they reduce the physical note count from 4 billion to around a 1.5 billion, they can substantial consolidate the physical Iraqi dinar. Though it does not reduce the money supply, it may make it much easier for them to transition to smaller denominations once the float begins (ie 50, 100, 200 early 2017).

millionairetobe71
03-28-2016, 02:44 AM
Is this Guru Pepperoni dude still messing around here with his Magic Eight Ball?

HumbleGenius
03-28-2016, 01:26 PM
Is this Guru Pepperoni dude still messing around here with his Magic Eight Ball?

He joined forces with the Ali Ravioli.

millionairetobe71
04-05-2016, 04:02 AM
He joined forces with the Ali Ravioli.

:cool: ;)

Ahh....So it is confirmed that Guru Pepperoni has move to the spaghettied side of the force..... man....we are doomed.

millionairetobe71
04-05-2016, 04:11 AM
So the question is this.....

All those so Self-Called Guru's.......Why are they called themselves Guru's?........ I mean, they will have better luck trying to hit the mega jackpot lottery than keep guessing over and over their stupid predictions?

Do they buy a paper that say " I am a Guru?" or they just copy, paste and print it from MS Word?.....

I mean, really...do they think that everyone on this site is stupid enough to believe a word they say (especially YOU Batman) and expect a recognition of " Guru" in return?

I have seen stupid and senseless stuffs in my lifetime enough for me to scratch my head thinking "How in hell this happened"..but this Guru crap has always left me speechless since back in 2005 Shot Gun Sussie made her appearance on this site (just ask any other old timer and they will tell you who she is).

Is there gonna be a time were we will stand up and say "You? Guru? Yeah, Guru my ass you dumb screwed-face"!!

BatmaninIraq
04-05-2016, 08:17 PM
4-5-2016 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article quote: "Great credit is due to the many aspects of the development of the Iraqi banking system and monetary policy in the current day to Dr. Shabibi..." This guy is clearly pro Shabibi and deservingly so because he was a well liked and intelligent man who accomplished quite a bit for the banking system in Iraq. I want to draw attention to the part where he raised the value of the dinar from 3000 to $1 to 1200 to $1 gradually. I believe this is the same plan for when the market economy is launched. And it did not take long for the CBI to accomplish this. The final step will be to raise the dinar from the current 1182 to $1, to 1 dinar to $1 or about removing the zeros during the process. More importantly it shows it is possible without much fanfare. Also, it is important that Iraq never suffered from hyperinflation as some have stated. This is important because that is the basis for many who believe in a LOP theory. Iraq's inflation peeked at or around 33% well below the requirement of over 50% to meet the definition of hyperinflation. These are good facts to keep in mind when we start to sway. Keep the faith, let it come to us. The dinar will rise once the new government launches to market economy.

Will-it-happen?
04-05-2016, 10:05 PM
4-5-2016 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article quote: "Great credit is due to the many aspects of the development of the Iraqi banking system and monetary policy in the current day to Dr. Shabibi..." This guy is clearly pro Shabibi and deservingly so because he was a well liked and intelligent man who accomplished quite a bit for the banking system in Iraq. I want to draw attention to the part where he raised the value of the dinar from 3000 to $1 to 1200 to $1 gradually. I believe this is the same plan for when the market economy is launched. And it did not take long for the CBI to accomplish this. The final step will be to raise the dinar from the current 1182 to $1, to 1 dinar to $1 or about removing the zeros during the process.More importantly it shows it is possible without much fanfare. Also, it is important that Iraq never suffered from hyperinflation as some have stated. This is important because that is the basis for many who believe in a LOP theory. Iraq's inflation peeked at or around 33% well below the requirement of over 50% to meet the definition of hyperinflation. These are good facts to keep in mind when we start to sway. Keep the faith, let it come to us. The dinar will rise once the new government launches to market economy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEgh8TUlpQc

millionairetobe71
05-07-2016, 05:23 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEgh8TUlpQc

Good Lord..... How many "Best of Guru Pepperoni" are we having?....Nuff of that already...........

BatmaninIraq
06-22-2016, 09:13 PM
6-22-2016 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Central Bank Governor "long": equality dinar dollar threatens local production and the deletion of zeros depends on stability" Quote: "*Project to delete the zeros Wayne now, why it did not apply private and it raises the value of the dinar.? - The project to delete the zeros still exists and we have a technical preparations in this area, but we are waiting for the stability of the general situation, because this is a great work when we need stability in addition to the stability in the development of institutions, in particular, what we can organize and manage the operation and supervision are not allowed with breaches or excesses." Iraq is about as stable as it is going to get (outside of Mosul). So they should be seriously considering implication very soon. And ...those kinds of statements are in direct support of raising the value as the economy grows, investment flows, etc. Again, I believe the increase in value will be used to counter the inflationary pressure created by the influx of investment once the doors really open for investors. Time will tell, but let's hope they pass the laws we need and get the show on the road.

millionairetobe71
06-25-2016, 05:17 AM
6-22-2016 newshound guru kaperoni article: "central bank governor "long": Equality dinar dollar threatens local production and the deletion of zeros depends on stability" quote: "*project to delete the zeros wayne now, why it did not apply private and it raises the value of the dinar.? - the project to delete the zeros still exists and we have a technical preparations in this area, but we are waiting for the stability of the general situation, because this is a great work when we need stability in addition to the stability in the development of institutions, in particular, what we can organize and manage the operation and supervision are not allowed with breaches or excesses." iraq is about as stable as it is going to get (outside of mosul). So they should be seriously considering implication very soon. and ...those kinds of statements are in direct support of raising the value as the economy grows, investment flows, etc. again, i believe the increase in value will be used to counter the inflationary pressure created by the influx of investment once the doors really open for investors. time will tell, but let's hope they pass the laws we need and get the show on the road.

still messing with guru pepperoni?......... How much of guru pepperoni are we going to have?........

Can we have just cheeze only?

Man....by the way....what that hell a person's qualifications must be to be called "guru"?....

Am i a guru too?....maybe i am and i didn't knew about it......

Mtb71

BatmaninIraq
12-21-2017, 07:10 PM
12-21-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "A new term Atdoual Iraqi banks and earns "millions" during hours without paying one penny" Quote: "the daily speculation carried out by traders across the volatile instruments affect the stability of the currency rate and the size of the cash reserves of foreign currency because the bank will cover the needs of Iraq Foreign trade, but these speculators use these reserves for the purpose of profit." So they either reduce the spread to 2% or less as required by the IMF or start the currency reform and float the currency so they can eliminate the dollar auctions.

BatmaninIraq
01-08-2018, 02:08 AM
1-7-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "UN support .. Abadi is preparing to launch a comprehensive project for "reconciliation and Zeroing" Makes you wonder what it all entails..."the project in its final form must be completed within a short period,"...