PDA

View Full Version : Supposedly the new IQD has been printed and delivered

old joe
12-06-2012, 07:14 AM
12-3-2012 Intel Guru BOBGETZ6 have heard it is done and until I get a phone call with the 800 number for the WF exchange, IT IS NOT DONE. Could we see to today, maybe by this afternoon, yes. I have three sources who will call me within minutes of the rv. Until then, it hasnít happened. Supposedly the banking and investment laws in Iraq are now complete. Supposedly the new IQD has been printed and delivered. That is rumor, treat it as such.

millionairetobe71
12-25-2012, 07:06 PM
I heard the se thing....many moons ago, when Clay75 stated "RV" Shotgun Sussie said again thereafter....

It will take a much longer time for the HCL to be approved by the GOI
MTB71

geerty
01-08-2013, 11:24 PM
Anyone ever hear if shotgun sussie is still around?

Adster
01-09-2013, 05:07 PM

Ha ha, popgun woosie, there's a blast from the past. Straight jacket and sectioned be my guess. ;)

IRAQISTEVE1
01-09-2013, 06:14 PM
12-3-2012 Intel Guru BOBGETZ6 have heard it is done and until I get a phone call with the 800 number for the WF exchange, IT IS NOT DONE. Could we see to today, maybe by this afternoon, yes. I have three sources who will call me within minutes of the rv. Until then, it hasn’t happened. Supposedly the banking and investment laws in Iraq are now complete. Supposedly the new IQD has been printed and delivered. That is rumor, treat it as such.

This guru must be in prison somewhere. Hence his screen name BOB GETZ 6!! I'll bet he does, maybe even twice a day!!

baz
01-09-2013, 09:14 PM
12-3-2012 Intel Guru BOBGETZ6 have heard it is done and until I get a phone call with the 800 number for the WF exchange, IT IS NOT DONE. Could we see to today, maybe by this afternoon, yes. I have three sources who will call me within minutes of the rv. Until then, it hasn’t happened. Supposedly the banking and investment laws in Iraq are now complete. Supposedly the new IQD has been printed and delivered. That is rumor, treat it as such.

I thought i already had the new Dinar...or do i now have to get the "New" new Dinar.

IRAQISTEVE1
01-10-2013, 01:50 AM
Good question Baz. They sure spend a lot of money printing a currency that is worthless!

RKING
01-16-2013, 06:13 PM
I thought i already had the new Dinar...or do i now have to get the "New" new Dinar.

I believe he is refering to the lower denominations when he states new Dinars

rfcr
01-17-2013, 03:08 PM
I heard the se thing....many moons ago, when Clay75 stated "RV" Shotgun Sussie said again thereafter....

It will take a much longer time for the HCL to be approved by the GOI
MTB71

Wow MTB, bringing up the original so called gurus....LOL. Shotgun Sue was a piece of work.

pbrman71
01-17-2013, 11:42 PM

No, but who cares? She was an amazing pain in the buttocks!

Rick67
01-18-2013, 09:37 PM
I can't confirm this as the CBI is closed today, so this should probably go right to the rumor area until confirmed. Maybe someone here can help me prove or disprove this one:

Iraqi dinar exchange rate for the day
Dollar: 0.9Euro: 0.6 Pounds: 0.5LBP: 1292.7KD: 0.2SR: 3.2AED: 3.2JD: 0.6

http://www.almadapaper.net/ar/

harveyc
01-18-2013, 10:14 PM
I beleive Shotgun Sue is currently operating under the handle of Poppy 3

If you want to know the real names of the GURUs , and their backgrounds..Go to this site >>> http://dinardouchebags.blogspot.co.uk/2011/09/pumpers.html

baz
01-19-2013, 11:43 AM
I beleive Shotgun Sue is currently operating under the handle of Poppy 3

If you want to know the real names of the GURUs , and their backgrounds..Go to this site >>> http://dinardouchebags.blogspot.co.uk/2011/09/pumpers.html

Very good, had a long read and what a bunch of wasters, bet most still wet the bed as well.

This lot remind me of what a friend told me some years ago. He had just left the forces after many years and messed about for a couple of long months wondering what to do in civvy street, he had no need to work as his Army Pension was a good one but doing nothing wasn't him, so he set up an Army Surplus store selling boots, clothes, everything and anything from the forces because he had contacts.
I visited him one day and in the course of coversation he said "You know what Baz i dont sell anything to anyone who has been a regular soldier, everyone without fail has been in the SAS, Marines, SBS and such like, they all tell me this...frigging dreamers..the lot of them"

Sounds a bit like the list of so called guru's.

Ringworm
01-19-2013, 01:27 PM
It has been printed. Okie called me and verified this. He is on his way as we speak, in his F-4 ,to pick some up in Baghdad.

'Prior' Dinar
04-18-2013, 08:44 PM
:cool::cool::cool:

RKING
04-18-2013, 09:17 PM
It has been printed. Okie called me and verified this. He is on his way as we speak, in his F-4 ,to pick some up in Baghdad.

Well if Okie said it, it must be true!!!!

English Bob
04-26-2013, 03:38 PM
No, but who cares? She was an amazing pain in the buttocks!

was` she a "he she" or did she use a strap on??

LOL

EB