PDA

View Full Version : Iraq stocks: Price can not be determined till it is internationally traded

old joe
12-06-2012, 06:15 AM
[ANGELQUEST] Hey everybody, check out this article from the Sacremento Bee Iraq telecom operator to go public in early 2013 The Associated Press Published: Monday, Dec. 3, 2012 – 12:24 am BAGHDAD — The Iraq Stock Exchange says one of the country’s largest mobile operators will start publicly trading its shares early next year. It will be the first stock float since the reign of Saddam Hussein.
The ISX said in a statement Sunday that a quarter of the Iraqi telecom operator Asiacell shares will be traded publically as of Feb. 3. The statement says the Initial Public Offering will take place from Jan. 3 to Feb. 2 and that the share price must be determined by Dec. 25. Asiacell, an affiliate to Qatar Telecommunications, is one of three mobile operators in Iraq. The other two are Zain Iraq, part of Kuwait’s Zain, and Korek, an affiliate of France Telecom.
The statement says the Initial Public Offering will take place from Jan. 3 to Feb. 2 and that the share price must be determined by Dec. 25… THIS IS ALSO IN THE TACOMA TRIBUNE NEWS ELANE: TODAY
A PRICE CAN NOT BE DETERMINED TILL IT IS INTERNATIONALLY TRADED AND KNOWN WHAT RANGE IS VALID… WONDER WHY THEY ARE DOING THAT…………HMMMMMMMMMMM?

millionairetobe71
12-25-2012, 06:11 PM
Once it begins to get traded, I will get my hands on those stocks faster than a traveling stinky fart from an old fat man in an elevator.....

MTB71

calstar
12-26-2012, 10:41 AM
Once it begins to get traded, I will get my hands on those stocks faster than a traveling stinky fart from an old fat man in an elevator.....

MTB71

Hey MTB71 our we still able to sell back some stock from Warka at this time?

shardima
12-27-2012, 09:06 AM
My order for 1,800,000 is in and ready for the launch

millionairetobe71
12-31-2012, 02:36 AM
Sorry for the delay my friend...To answer your question, probably not yet. Warka is still working on their issues, which as you may notice it will take quite of a long time to resolve.....but hey, you never know...give it a shot and see what happens...MTB71

calstar
12-31-2012, 02:31 PM
Sorry for the delay my friend...To answer your question, probably not yet. Warka is still working on their issues, which as you may notice it will take quite of a long time to resolve.....but hey, you never know...give it a shot and see what happens...MTB71

Thanks mtb. Hey interest is being paid today. Lets hope for a great new year!!!

patrick39
12-31-2012, 03:33 PM
Found this on yahoo today.... http://news.yahoo.com/iraqi-telecom-asiacell-hopes-raise-1-3-billion-124111889--finance.html

War Eagle
01-01-2013, 03:26 AM
Shardima; I hope you have 39,600,000 dinars in your account!!!! Price will be 22 dinars per

shardima
01-01-2013, 11:47 PM
Shardima; I hope you have 39,600,000 dinars in your account!!!! Price will be 22 dinars per

Yep I do and have already placed my order! And waiting for the next!;)

millionairetobe71
01-02-2013, 01:32 AM
Yep I do and have already placed my order! And waiting for the next!;)

Actually I don't think is a bad investment...I think that for a long term holding, this IS the stock to have. I think that in the long term....it will pay off huge dividends....so I will buy couple hundred of shares, and i will place my order next week..

MTB71

millionairetobe71
01-02-2013, 01:35 AM
Thanks mtb. Hey interest is being paid today. Lets hope for a great new year!!!

Ohhhhh yeaaahhh !! I can't wait !!
MTB71

chakkarchee
01-02-2013, 01:04 PM
Actually I don't think is a bad investment...I think that for a long term holding, this IS the stock to have. I think that in the long term....it will pay off huge dividends....so I will buy couple hundred of shares, and i will place my order next week..

MTB71

Which bank/broker are you buying with ??

millionairetobe71
01-07-2013, 01:37 AM
I have used Warka Bank in the past. They were pretty good in getting the stocks I wanted. Now I don't know how feasible would be to purchase stocks through them....are you using any bank right now?