PDA

View Full Version : Central Bank Rejects Redenomination of Dinar (May 9, 2015)

BatmaninIraq
05-10-2015, 01:57 AM
Central Bank Rejects Redenomination of Dinar

May 9, 2015

The parliamentary economic and investment commission has reportedly said that the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) is not able to redenominate the Iraqi dinar, deleting the three zeros.

According to a report from Shafaq News, this is “due to the unstable economic situation.”

Instead, new banknotes worth 50,000 dinars are to be printed, while the introduction of a new 100,000 dinar note is to be postponed.

BatmaninIraq
05-10-2015, 02:01 AM
IMO they just wanted to replaced those damaged currency, and they're going to revalue the IQD soon

co'z if they want to loop they could do it right away, but they can't because they want to have their currency to have a PURCHASING POWER like I said 1:1 ratio will come...

oldskiier
05-10-2015, 06:16 AM
Well this tells me the Lop will happen very soon !! ... throwing off the speculators !! ...The Lop would not hurt their economy one bit ! .....jmho

BatmaninIraq
05-10-2015, 08:46 AM
Well this tells me the Lop will happen very soon !! ... throwing off the speculators !! ...The Lop would not hurt their economy one bit ! .....jmho

now i can tell you directly that no LOP will happen all investors would be happy and happier soon....

haggisbasher
05-10-2015, 09:53 AM
Been waiting for the ESX to open,its as if they are waiting on the investment law.
Was reading that the 6billion dollar loan is going to all privatebanks to fund projects.
This ir the big wait.

pirata
05-10-2015, 04:49 PM
I agree 100% but why printing a new
50,000 note.It looks like a waste of
time and money.please anybody!!

Thanks!!

oldskiier
05-11-2015, 12:24 AM
now i can tell you directly that no LOP will happen all investors would be happy and happier soon....

I Can Tell "YOU" Directly......I have been here long enough to know better than that :P...... LOL

BatmaninIraq
05-11-2015, 01:21 AM
I Can Tell "YOU" Directly......I have been here long enough to know better than that :P...... LOL

you will see my DEAR FRIEND just relax everything will be okay..... AL-WARKA, DINAR AND STOCKS....

millionairetobe71
05-15-2015, 05:36 PM
you will see my DEAR FRIEND just relax everything will be okay..... AL-WARKA, DINAR AND STOCKS....

DUDE.....

You are worse than the weatherman.....

Sure...... I am being relax and ok since 2005.... When I was on my first deployment and you were sipping Pina Colada while listening to Jimmy Buffet song by the beach.....