PDA

View Full Version : Dong RVíed in Europe, Obama met with the IMF and talked to Maliki

old joe
12-06-2012, 07:19 AM
12-4-2012 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 Another rumor is the Dong RVíed in Europe. Sources have not validated this as of yet. I was told it was showing on bank screens around the globe except for in the U. S. Take this as rumor. I canít believe that they can RV in one country and not the rest. Iím very encouraged as there is a lot of talk around the globe about what is about to happen. Hopefully they get the laws passed & get them done quick. There are so many articles saying January 1, they have to get things done prior to January 1 for anything to happen in the 1st of the year. I am looking for a lot to be accomplished this month.
12-4-2012 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 Parliament is to vote on 3 laws today & complete the discussions on the 2013 budget. Thereís a lot of things pointing to they are going to get this done. I received on Nov. 30th from three different sources that the Dong was to go on Dec. 1st. & the rest was to follow. Obama met with the IMF and talked to Maliki over there asking them to hold off to the 1st of the year so he could get more taxes & China blew a stack, they were totally upset. They wanted us to have money to buy goods. It has been agreed upon that he will step out of the way when he goes on vacation which I think is the 16th, 17th of this month. This came from reliable sources, but I still have this as rumor.