06-23-2015, 02:37 PM
Just logged into my Warka online banking and got this message :

ACCOUNT HAS EXPIRED, PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK

Kickabuck
06-23-2015, 03:47 PM
Same here...

Will-it-happen?
06-23-2015, 03:54 PM
did i read somewhere here, that our bank account interest is to be posted this week ???

rfcr
06-23-2015, 04:34 PM
Yep me too...Was not suppose to expire until the June 26. Anybody have any ideas??? I think this is the end game for Warka account holders..

rfcr
06-23-2015, 04:41 PM
did i read somewhere here, that our bank account interest is to be posted this week ???

Wish I could just get my FRNs back and buy precious metals....

rfcr
06-23-2015, 04:45 PM
Don't bother trying the following emails, they don't work.

To: warka info <info@warkainvestmentbank.com>,
"Mohammad K. ISSA" <ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com>,
Warka Online <e-bank@warkainvestmentbank.com>,
Warka Accounts <c.accounts@warka-bank-iq.com>

deanswanson
06-23-2015, 05:00 PM
I am getting the same reply... What about ISX account any thoughts??? This is getting OLD!!!

rfcr
06-23-2015, 05:09 PM
I am getting the same reply... What about ISX account any thoughts??? This is getting OLD!!!

Getting OLD is an under statement...LOL

Will-it-happen?
06-23-2015, 05:41 PM
Don't bother trying the following emails, they don't work.

To: warka info <info@warkainvestmentbank.com>,
"Mohammad K. ISSA" <ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com>,
Warka Online <e-bank@warkainvestmentbank.com>,
Warka Accounts <c.accounts@warka-bank-iq.com>

I sent an email today, and it has yet to bounce back (or be answered)

rfcr
06-23-2015, 05:52 PM
I sent an email today, and is has yet to bounce back (or be answered)

They bounced back on me...Also tried contacting them via the warka site.

40plus
06-23-2015, 08:18 PM
I just logged into my account..it is still there, collecting interest. Perhaps your expiration message is related to password?

Will-it-happen?
06-23-2015, 10:12 PM
I just logged into my account..it is still there, collecting interest. Perhaps your expiration message is related to password?

I changed my password a couple of months ago when their system prompted me to

I just tried to logon again and nada

Did u get any interest credited to your account ?

HumbleGenius
06-23-2015, 10:49 PM
Where is BatmanInIraq when we need him most? Please Bat, post a pending RV rambling to take our minds off this.

Brazileiro
06-23-2015, 11:32 PM
I just logged into my account,,,I changed the password a few days ago and looking at the expiry date it appears the password is only valid for 3 months now,,,and no longer charged to have online access....

Will-it-happen?
06-24-2015, 12:15 PM
i'm still locked out

anyone else ?

haggisbasher
06-24-2015, 12:32 PM
Am also locked out ,Looks like its across the board.
Is it good news or,
Bad news,

Will-it-happen?
06-24-2015, 12:39 PM
Is it good news or,
Bad news,

Well we haven't been able to get access to our money for about 5 years, therefore has anything really changed ?

Brazileiro
06-24-2015, 02:45 PM
Is it good news or,
Bad news,not everyone is locked out. no problem again this morning,,,no interest yet,,,not for a few more days still,,,

Will-it-happen?
06-24-2015, 04:34 PM
not everyone is locked out. no problem again this morning,,,no interest yet,,,not for a few more days still,,,

Maybe they got it in for us Scots !!!

deanswanson
06-24-2015, 04:56 PM
I have sent E-Mails they have not come back... went on line today and now it says wrong password not expired so sent another E mail did not come back time will tell.. The expired notice has happened to me before.. will keep all informed as to what I find out!! DeanO

HumbleGenius
06-24-2015, 06:05 PM
Maybe they got it in for us Scots !!!
That could be it. I am having no luck and I am 1.5 inches Scot. (When I am happy that is).

thebest
06-25-2015, 12:56 AM
Me account has expired too.

deanswanson
06-25-2015, 01:30 PM
OK guy and dolls got an E-Mail from Warka telling me my new password got into my account and set a new password all is
back on line for me!!! got my reply from MR I. They are still alive over there!!! DeanO

Dear Sir,

The new online password is:

Please note that the online link is: https://onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com/IBS/index.jsp (https://onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com/IBS/index.jsp)

For any further questions orinquiries regarding your online account please have the client contact the e-banking team e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com and we will provide our full cooperation and support.

E-banking Department
Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

Will-it-happen?
06-25-2015, 03:53 PM
still nothing for me

I emailed e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com

lets hope they respond

deanswanson
06-25-2015, 04:41 PM
Send to E Bank And CC. Mr I....

Will-it-happen?
06-25-2015, 04:43 PM
Send to E Bank And CC. Mr I....

I sent two separate emails , 3 days apart

Will-it-happen?
06-26-2015, 05:19 PM
Warka checking account still expired

anyone else ?

deanswanson
06-27-2015, 01:44 PM
All I can say my account is back up and running... I am assuming my ISX account is OK too sent E-mail inquiring as to it's status no reply as of yet... Have not bought or sold any stock in some time have no need to now.... Time will tell but I feel all will be ok when it goes international.... DeanO

Will-it-happen?
06-27-2015, 07:45 PM
All I can say my account is back up and running... I am assuming my ISX account is OK too sent E-mail inquiring as to it's status no reply as of yet... Have not bought or sold any stock in some time have no need to now.... Time will tell but I feel all will be ok when it goes international.... DeanO

Have you had new interest posted to ur account ?

Brazileiro
06-28-2015, 12:48 PM
Have you had new interest posted to ur account ?not yet as of 15:48 iraq time 28 June

Will-it-happen?
06-28-2015, 02:32 PM
not yet as of 15:48 iraq time 28 June

I presume your account has been reactivated

Brazileiro
06-28-2015, 02:49 PM
I presume your account has been reactivatedhaven't had a problem with my account lately,,,renewed my password a week or so ago,,,passwords now are only valid for 3 months,,,

Will-it-happen?
06-28-2015, 03:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUuvzgRBELM

deanswanson
06-30-2015, 02:52 PM
I had interest posted to my accounts as of 30 June... DeanO

Will-it-happen?
06-30-2015, 04:22 PM
I had interest posted to my accounts as of 30 June... DeanO

You have had interest posted to your checking account today ?

Brazileiro
06-30-2015, 04:29 PM
I had interest posted to my accounts as of 30 June... DeanOme too,,,chequing account yes...
no response for awhile trying to renew cd,,,

40plus
06-30-2015, 08:20 PM
I've had CDs that needed renewing since this past December with no response to my emails. I can understand that, since it doesn't make sense to me how they can credit interest while not yet being re-established, that is why I didn't really expect anymore CDs to be issued after the existing ones matured.

I can access the account and have had password resets authorized, thought they also took some time.

I still feel the bank will be restored & we should get our $$ eventually. :cool:

thebest
07-01-2015, 10:16 AM
I can access the account now.

Will-it-happen?
07-01-2015, 12:12 PM
I can access the account now.

Mine is still expired

bultn
07-01-2015, 12:35 PM
So is mine...

deanswanson
07-01-2015, 01:47 PM
Yes June 30 2015... DeanO

thebest
07-02-2015, 12:42 AM
Dear Sir,

The e-banking department confirm that your online annual subscription has been renewed you can now access your account using the same login details.

Please note that the online link is: https://onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com/IBS/index.jsp (https://onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com/IBS/index.jsp)

Will-it-happen?
07-02-2015, 03:59 PM
My account is still expired

Lenmon
07-03-2015, 12:01 PM
mine too, no reply from Warka yet. Sent on 6/28

haggisbasher
07-06-2015, 11:32 AM
Thanks for the response Issa Mohammad,

just need to now confirm my user ID to reset password for on line banking.
Should have added ID on first email to them.

Will-it-happen?
07-06-2015, 04:56 PM
Thanks for the response Issa Mohammad,

just need to now confirm my user ID to reset password for on line banking.
Should have added ID on first email to them.

Still nothing from Warka for myself

sonoran
07-06-2015, 06:08 PM
I sent an email to Mr, I and e banking with user ID but still account expired.:mad:

oldskiier
07-06-2015, 09:00 PM
No answer for me yet ...:( .. but I'm sure I will here soon :)

Will-it-happen?
07-07-2015, 04:18 PM
No answer for me yet ...:( .. but I'm sure I will here soon :)

Soon.

hmmmm not sure if i like that word anymore

mhasan777
07-07-2015, 08:47 PM
anyone has any good email that I can sent to warka to reset my password? I sent many email that is posted on their website but no response.

Will-it-happen?
07-08-2015, 02:06 PM
anyone has any good email that I can sent to warka to reset my password? I sent many email that is posted on their website but no response.

What ??? no response.

Something must be up !!!!

deanswanson
07-08-2015, 02:07 PM
I use, ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com That is Mr I's

DarkRing
07-08-2015, 05:36 PM
Hi deanswanson. My wife has been trying since January to get a new password for our online account and has not received one response from the numerous emails she has used in the past. Is the Mr. I you are referring to Mr. Issa? It was our understanding Mr. I is no longer at the bank. I will have her use this email address and once again request a password reset.

Will-it-happen?
07-08-2015, 05:38 PM

So did I , however, still nothing

HumbleGenius
07-08-2015, 06:09 PM
So did I , however, still nothing
The reason some people have luck and some don't is the Warka janitor comes through once a month. Due to cut backs he is also the IT guy. If you happen to send an email while he is mopping the computer room floor and he sees the email pop up he will read it and take action.

dinar_dude
07-08-2015, 08:49 PM

I cc'd this address as well as Mr. I's older email address, and I got a ping-back. Maybe Warka's server was down?
It's never happened to me before.

cesspool
07-09-2015, 12:29 PM
I cc'd this address as well as Mr. I's older email address, and I got a ping-back. Maybe Warka's server was down?
It's never happened to me before.

On Monday I sent an email to <e-bank@warka-bank.iq.com> and cc'd <ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com> requesting to have my password restored. I also authorised payment of IQD 15,000 for renewing my password which I do every year around this time.

Today I received an email back from laith alamir <e-bank.ms@warka-bank-iq.com and Mohammad Kamal <ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com> (same address as our dear old friend Mr Issa) with a new password. Yay!

Email also included an Online link https://onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com/IBS/index.jsp which didn't work. This is the same link for Online Banking on the official Warka Website. Not so yay!

The error message reads:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2015 12:00:54 GMT Server: Oracle-Application-Server-10g/10.1.2.0.2 Oracle-HTTP-Server Connection: close Transfer-Encoding: chunked Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
OK
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, you@your.address and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

I'll send an email back to Laith Alamir and Mohammad Kamal to let them know about the Error Message and will let you know the response! Hopefully just a glitch?!

investindinar
07-09-2015, 12:54 PM
On Monday I sent an email to <e-bank@warka-bank.iq.com> and cc'd <ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com> requesting to have my password restored. I also authorised payment of IQD 15,000 for renewing my password which I do every year around this time.

Today I received an email back from laith alamir <e-bank.ms@warka-bank-iq.com and Mohammad Kamal <ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com> (same address as our dear old friend Mr Issa) with a new password. Yay!

Email also included an Online link https://onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com/IBS/index.jsp which didn't work. This is the same link for Online Banking on the official Warka Website. Not so yay!

The error message reads:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2015 12:00:54 GMT Server: Oracle-Application-Server-10g/10.1.2.0.2 Oracle-HTTP-Server Connection: close Transfer-Encoding: chunked Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
OK
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, you@your.address and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

I'll send an email back to Laith Alamir and Mohammad Kamal to let them know about the Error Message and will let you know the response! Hopefully just a glitch?!

I've sent three messages so far since June 23, but no response. I've also seen the error message you're talking about.

Hopefully it will get cleared up soon. I never thought banking overseas could be so miserable.

investindinar

dinar_dude
07-09-2015, 09:54 PM
Thanks for sharing this - did they provide you with a new password, or update your access using your prior password?

investindinar
07-10-2015, 01:53 AM
Thanks for sharing this - did they provide you with a new password, or update your access using your prior password?

The last few years, they've been reasonably cooperative. A couple of years ago I had to nag them for about six months before they finally got around to 'reactivating' my on-line account.

As of today, Thursday July 9, they have yet to respond to my last three requests for activation over the last two weeks. I'm not sure if they're taking down their web site or what's going on, but I cannot even log in to the account now.

Over the last three days, I keep getting the same message saying, "The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request....".

If anyone else among the participants in this forum can log in to their account, I would like to know who, because I can't, much less see what the balance is in my account.

investindinar

investindinar
07-10-2015, 02:00 AM

I was under the impression that Mohammad Kamal and Mohammed Issa were one and the same person, aren't they? I don't think Mr. Issa has left Warka Bank, but I might be wrong.

cesspool
07-10-2015, 03:03 PM
I was under the impression that Mohammad Kamal and Mohammed Issa were one and the same person, aren't they? I don't think Mr. Issa has left Warka Bank, but I might be wrong.

I had never seen the name Mohammad Kamal before the last email and I certainly hope Mr Issa is still there. I have always found him to be very responsive and genuine.

For the past four years at least, I have been sending an authorisation around the middle of the year to deduct IQD15,000 to have my password renewed and the response has always been very prompt. Usually I am able to use my old password but this time I was given a new one.

I also renew my password every three months... last time was May and not due to expire until August. These renewal dates come up when you log into your Warka account.

I always cross my fingers and hope for the best when dealing with Warka and don't think their lack of response is malicious. I believe Warka are in a very bad situation politically. The skeleton staff are very probably doing the best they can, given what they have to work with. Admittedly, the Error response to the Online Banking Link is a concern but we've been through worse. At least the website is still up and running and the other links work... even if the most important one doesn't!

Of course, it's grim for everyone who has money with Warka that they can't afford to lose but, even though it's incredibly frustrating at times, it's been an interesting few years. At least I know more about Iraq than most of my friends.

investindinar
07-10-2015, 09:52 PM
I always cross my fingers and hope for the best when dealing with Warka and don't think their lack of response is malicious. I believe Warka are in a very bad situation politically. The skeleton staff are very probably doing the best they can, given what they have to work with. Admittedly, the Error response to the Online Banking Link is a concern but we've been through worse. At least the website is still up and running and the other links work... even if the most important one doesn't!

I agree, but I think that there are some individuals (in Iraq) who would like nothing better than for Mr. Al Bunnia to relinquish control of Warka Bank one way or the other. I'm certain Mr. Al Bunnia is trying to protect his interests as well as possible, taking into account shareholders' and most importantly account holders' interests.

The way I see it, there's two basic options: (a) Al Bunnia relinquishes to 51% ownership control to outside investors, or (b) he retains control in a very uncertain political climate that could turn on him at a moment's notice and take away the bank whether he likes it or not. My guess is he's waiting for the political climate to change, but that doesn't look very likely to happen any time soon.

I don't see it any other way and we may be waiting until 2016 before there's a change in government.

investindinar

BatmaninIraq
07-11-2015, 05:48 AM
From my DEAR FRIEND,

time will come we will need to be THERE (IRAQ)

Will-it-happen?
07-11-2015, 06:25 PM
From my DEAR FRIEND,

time will come we will need to be THERE (IRAQ)

what for ?

Iraq is a crazy , messed up country

haggisbasher
07-12-2015, 03:59 PM
Again lssa Mohammad@Warka,
Thankyou for speedy response for a new reset pin number.(1 week )
But webb site stil down,so can,t loggon stil,anyone else.
Decided to send 4-5 emails a day asking where all my portfolio has went,
all my cash primiums from stock holdings are,&my shares are being held.
But glad hes still there.

Told Issa Mohammad@warkabank that i had 150 million IQD to spend on shares with Warka bank.

Will-it-happen?
07-12-2015, 06:22 PM
Warka got back to you ??????

jps
07-13-2015, 01:38 PM
My experience is a duplicate of yours.
Same time frame... same results.
I sent another email to "e-bank" and "ifrd" letting them know about the error message.
This morning I was able to get in to my bank account (I don't have a stock account).
All is well today.

Will-it-happen?
07-13-2015, 05:03 PM
My experience is a duplicate of yours.
Same time frame... same results.
I sent another email to "e-bank" and "ifrd" letting them know about the error message.
This morning I was able to get in to my bank account (I don't have a stock account).
All is well today.

still locked out me !!!

cesspool
07-14-2015, 06:45 AM
Error message has gone and I'm able to log in to my account using the new password allocated last week. Whew!

They've also added interest... no doubt only figures and not actual IQD. Still, I appreciate the thought!

opticalc
07-14-2015, 06:33 PM
so it looks like some here are successful in renewing account access via internet. Im in the same boat with expired service and I need to request my yearly renewal for this service, so Ill give it a shot..

but if you ARE getting a response here on this, are they still doing CDs? Im pretty sure my CD is matured, are they servicing these requests?

Brazileiro
07-14-2015, 10:04 PM
but if you ARE getting a response here on this, are they still doing CDs? Im pretty sure my CD is matured, are they servicing these requests?

I've been trying to get cd's renewed since October last year...5 emails per week every week,, not a freaking response from warka,,,maybe cause I also ask for a status update on the guardianship being lifted lol

BatmaninIraq
07-14-2015, 10:44 PM
I've been trying to get cd's renewed since October last year...5 emails per week every week,, not a freaking response from warka,,,maybe cause I also ask for a status update on the guardianship being lifted lol

try to use HOTMAIL email. NOT YAHOOMAIL.. and send it twice

Brazileiro
07-15-2015, 07:33 PM
try to use HOTMAIL email. NOT YAHOOMAIL.. and send it twiceI use hotmail and have been sending the emails daily, 5 days a week, to the same warka emails I've used since getting my warka accounts,,,never had any problems before getting cd's renewed,,,

opticalc
07-15-2015, 07:36 PM
try to use HOTMAIL email. NOT YAHOOMAIL.. and send it twice

hmm i sent a new request yesterday from my gmail and i just now got a message denied error. maybe I need to create a hotmail account and try with it?

BatmaninIraq
07-15-2015, 09:19 PM
I use hotmail and have been sending the emails daily, 5 days a week, to the same warka emails I've used since getting my warka accounts,,,never had any problems before getting cd's renewed,,,

don't forget the attachment.... the authorization letter for payment....

jps
07-16-2015, 12:07 AM
don't forget the attachment.... the authorization letter for payment....

I had 2 attachments.

1) Authorization letter for payment.
2) picture I.D.

Will-it-happen?
07-16-2015, 09:06 AM
I got my password reset !!!!! (and interest credited)

So , the lights are still on at Warka

HumbleGenius
07-16-2015, 12:48 PM
I got my password reset !!!!! (and interest credited)

So , the lights are still on at Warka
The janitor works on the 1st and 15th of each month. In between sweeping the floors if he has time he resets passwords.

mhasan777
07-16-2015, 02:50 PM
can you share the email address that you receive response from?
I am waiting for6 weeks now

Brazileiro
07-16-2015, 08:29 PM
don't forget the attachment.... the authorization letter for payment....you OBVIOUSLY have no freaking idea what you are talking about! Don't ASSUME I forgot the attachments as I didn't forget them! Where did you copy and paste your responses from?

There has been no response from Mr I or anyone at Warka since October 2014 when I first started trying to get CD's renewed.

BatmaninIraq
07-16-2015, 09:54 PM
you OBVIOUSLY have no freaking idea what you are talking about! Don't ASSUME I forgot the attachments as I didn't forget them! Where did you copy and paste your responses from?

There has been no response from Mr I or anyone at Warka since October 2014 when I first started trying to get CD's renewed.

i just wanted to help that's why i asked if you forget something and NOW ask yourself before you sleep what's wrong with your account....

Brazileiro
07-16-2015, 11:39 PM
i just wanted to help that's why i asked if you forget something and NOW ask yourself before you sleep what's wrong with your account....lmao,,,and just where did I say I was having a problem with my account? If you looked you would have read that I am not having any problem with my account,,,can login,,,interest paid,,,no problem,,,other than that no one at warka has responded to emails to renew cd's...

BatmaninIraq
07-17-2015, 03:55 AM
lmao,,,and just where did I say I was having a problem with my account? If you looked you would have read that I am not having any problem with my account,,,can login,,,interest paid,,,no problem,,,other than that no one at warka has responded to emails to renew cd's...

so why are you CRYING HERE..... have you forgot your lollipop.....

Will-it-happen?
07-17-2015, 01:00 PM
can you share the email address that you receive response from?
I am waiting for6 weeks now

e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com

Lenmon
07-18-2015, 02:54 PM
Got my new password from Warka, I can access my account now. Took about 2 weeks.

this is the email address it came from, From: laith alamir <e-bank.ms@warka-bank-iq.com>

Will-it-happen?
07-22-2015, 08:25 PM
Well my online banking is sorted

Has anyone had news from Warka's ISX dept ???

seadesk
07-23-2015, 01:06 AM
Well my online banking is sorted

Has anyone had news from Warka's ISX dept ???

I miss the customer ISX portfolio information summary that used to be accessible with our other personal account information at Warka online.

Sure hope they come back.

My best to all,

Seadesk

Brazileiro
10-04-2015, 01:47 PM
received my new password today from Mr I ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com cc laith alamir e-bank.ms@warka-bank-iq.com

bultn
10-04-2015, 04:51 PM
received my new password today from Mr I ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com cc laith alamir e-bank.ms@warka-bank-iq.com

Congratulations !

There is still hope that I will get one too...

Brazileiro
10-04-2015, 05:37 PM
Congratulations !

There is still hope that I will get one too...I sent my 1st email request for the new password on 6 Sept...and resent the email daily until I received today's email with my new password...

SuperMan
10-06-2015, 10:33 PM
Good for you! I'll keep trying as well.

The following email addresses are bouncing/not working:

e-bank@warkainvestmentbank.com
info@warkainvestmentbank.com

thebest
10-08-2015, 06:04 PM
Good for you! I'll keep trying as well.

The following email addresses are bouncing/not working:

e-bank@warkainvestmentbank.com
info@warkainvestmentbank.com

http://www.investorsiraq.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Brazileiro http://www.investorsiraq.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.investorsiraq.com/showthread.php?p=34377#post34377)

Congratulations !

There is still hope that I will get one too...

pirata
10-08-2015, 08:12 PM
I got my new pass word last nite!!!
yessss finally,looking good and soon back
in business!!

Will-it-happen?
10-08-2015, 08:25 PM
I got my new pass word last nite!!!
yessss finally,looking good and soon back
in business!!

great !!!!

They let you withdraw your money ???

Brazileiro
10-08-2015, 11:03 PM
great !!!!

They let you withdraw your money ???hahaha I wish! No idea how long it will take the CBI to implement their "get well plan" for Warka Bank. Didn't get my new cd either only the new password.

SuperMan
10-10-2015, 10:29 PM
Were you able to log in?

Brazileiro
10-11-2015, 12:09 AM
Were you able to log in?yes I was. I replied to your pm. Hopefully you'll get yours soon too.

James
11-05-2015, 12:22 PM
Sent an email this morning. Probably my 12th one in the last 4 months. Got a reply with my log in password. The reply came from Mr. I (ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com).
Frustrating the lack of contact over the past year or two.
I was able to log in and reset my password. It shows I am current for another 1 year subscription.

24mm exposed grid
11-09-2015, 08:25 AM
Just thought I'd relay my experience this weekend renewing password.

I haven't logged onto online banking for a dogs age, so naturally I got 'the account has expired, please contact the bank' message. I emailed Mr I on Sunday afternoon and received an email back from e-banking first thing Monday morning with a new password.

Maybe things are finally about to turn around !

opticalc
11-09-2015, 04:46 PM
well my experience with emailing every day has been different...

I keep requesting to renew my account access via internet with the same written letter & signature that also requests to renew my IQD CD for 1 year. And every day, for over a month now, ignored. I send to e-bank, e-services, c.services and ifrd.

guess they dont want to renew CDs

40plus
11-10-2015, 07:49 AM
well my experience with emailing every day has been different...

I keep requesting to renew my account access via internet with the same written letter & signature that also requests to renew my IQD CD for 1 year. And every day, for over a month now, ignored. I send to e-bank, e-services, c.services and ifrd.

guess they dont want to renew CDs

It's been about a year since mine matured with no renewal. I don't think they are allowed to issue yet, but believe they will begin 'soon'.