PDA

View Full Version : Another Bank Story 6-24-15

BatmaninIraq
06-25-2015, 01:44 AM
from another source...

6-24-15 LAS: Okay, I've got some intel. Here we go. My daughter is a surgical dental assistant and works for a temp agency. She was sent out to a dental office today and after leaving the office she called me to tell me she had intel.

I said "What?" She said she worked with a young man from Iraq and she overheard him talking to the doc about recently coming to the States from Iraq. He said that he and his family want to go back to Iraq but at this time cannot.

Sometime later in the day my daughter ran into the young man and she asked him, "When is the dinar going to revalue?" He said it going to come out at 1:1 in-country and my daughter said "It's going to be higher in the US." He said "Yes" and then talked about Kuwait being at 3 something.

That's where the conversation ended. Hope this little bit encourages you.

Brazileiro
06-25-2015, 01:27 PM
my magic 8 ball says,,, soon,,,,

Will-it-happen?
06-25-2015, 03:56 PM
Man with toothache can foresee all ??

mchav
06-25-2015, 11:08 PM
Yikes- really? I think I've heard that one before.

oldskiier
06-25-2015, 11:22 PM
STOP !!! The Insanity !!!

millionairetobe71
07-20-2015, 04:58 AM
Sometime later in the day my daughter ran into the young man and she asked him, "When is the dinar going to revalue?" He said it going to come out at 1:1 in-country and my daughter said "It's going to be higher in the US." He said "Yes" and then talked about Kuwait being at 3 something.

That's where the conversation ended. Hope this little bit encourages you.

NOPE....IT DOESN'T.

So I take that you are one of those newbies who doesn't have a clue of what has happened in this site before.

So let's educate you a little bit...

WE HAVE HEARD THE SAME DAMN THING SO MANY TIMES THAT IF WE ARE PAID 1 DINAR PER OCCURRENCE, I WOULD BE MIGHTY RICH RIGHT NOW !

Why don't you try to tell that same sorry story to folks like Adster, Jerry, and others that like me, we've been around for a while?

C'mmon boy....I am openly challenging you !!!

Do you get the point?.....

MTB71

michaelb4348
07-05-2016, 10:14 PM
NOPE....IT DOESN'T.

So I take that you are one of those newbies who doesn't have a clue of what has happened in this site before.

WE HAVE HEARD THE SAME DAMN THING SO MANY TIMES THAT IF WE ARE PAID 1 DINAR PER OCCURRENCE, I WOULD BE MIGHTY RICH RIGHT NOW !

Why don't you try to tell that same sorry story to folks like Adster, Jerry, and others that like me, we've been around for a while?

MTB71

wow, I have not been here in years, quite frankly I have given up, i still have a small amount of cash but I doubt now it will ever do anything. I cannot find anything of significant interest on here anymore.

mike032588
07-06-2016, 03:58 PM
NOPE....IT DOESN'T.

MTB71

hahaha im convinced its shotgun sussie in disguise...i use to be on here everyday now i check seldom... idk what is going on with the 350 million i have invest in isx through warka... (100 million in warka) i mean... they dont even answer my emails... i was sending money back and forth for years... i made a killiing with warka with all those free and paid up shares... i put 15million into iraqi seed production a 1.4 dinar a shar.. that was a score... but i cant seem to get them to asnwer me at al.... ive been emailing for years.. 1.5 years no responce... but i neen in this for 10 years now so im cool ;) i nave faith... but its ugly right now for sure... this rumors tho... you have to laugh or your break your screen

millionairetobe71
07-08-2016, 05:06 AM
hahaha im convinced its shotgun sussie in disguise...i use to be on here everyday now i check seldom... idk what is going on with the 350 million i have invest in isx through warka... (100 million in warka) i mean... they dont even answer my emails... i was sending money back and forth for years... i made a killiing with warka with all those free and paid up shares... i put 15million into iraqi seed production a 1.4 dinar a shar.. that was a score... but i cant seem to get them to asnwer me at al.... ive been emailing for years.. 1.5 years no responce... but i neen in this for 10 years now so im cool ;) i nave faith... but its ugly right now for sure... this rumors tho... you have to laugh or your break your screen

LOL....yeah....it must be....man...I remember SGS...many of those who are just relatively new to this site wouldn't understand how traumatizing she was and the kind of crap she put a lot people through with her rants.....

I agree with you, we have to laugh at the rumors some dumb folks comeup with here.....it is just crazy.....

It is even crazier for folks like me and many others who did actually spent years with the boots on the ground in Iraq....we have a pretty good idea of how is their culture and why they are so slow to get things done....

They are not concerned about their ISX, they are not concerned whether or not their dinar revalue, they are not concerned about the current price of the oil, and most certainly, they are absolutely not concerned about other dumb issues related to loop, pair, or whatever...

All they want is peace and security. They want to have jobs to earn money and feed their families, they want to enjoy a day at the park without being victims in a car bombing, they want to secure a future for their children.

That is what the iraqis wants and surely one day, they will settle with their due peace. In the meantime, we just need to sit, wait and laugh....because one day, we may have our own peace of mind in regard to this investment.

haggisbasher
07-10-2016, 10:09 AM
Here's my bank story for you,my Iraqi Portfolio has just gained a overnight profit of approx. $35,000 USD with GBP the britex vote,could go all the way to a 1-1 valuation,nice to here from mike023588 I feel we are very close to a announcement from Warka .
Thought maybe june but July is deffo.

millionairetobe71
07-12-2016, 01:08 AM
Here's my bank story for you,my Iraqi Portfolio has just gained a overnight profit of approx. $35,000 USD with GBP the britex vote,could go all the way to a 1-1 valuation,nice to here from mike023588 I feel we are very close to a announcement from Warka .
Thought maybe june but July is deffo.

And I guarantee you that we ain't close at all.......

Tigger1
09-07-2016, 07:03 PM
I have to agree with MTB

Will-it-happen?
09-07-2016, 10:37 PM
I have to agree with MTB

Yep, September and still Nothing, although I got my online access back