PDA

View Full Version : Warka and KPMG

Will-it-happen?
12-09-2012, 07:07 PM
Any news on the meeting between AL-Bunia and the central bank ? Also any news on the KPMG report ?

anyone ?

RKING
12-09-2012, 11:12 PM
Please be more specific. Will what happen? Give us the story if you heard one

Will-it-happen?
12-10-2012, 05:43 PM
Please be more specific. Will what happen? Give us the story if you heard one

The CBI and Al-bunia were to have a meeting to thrash out their differences

http://www.cbi.iq/documents/meeting.pdf

I was wondering if anything happened afterwards

Virenque
12-10-2012, 06:31 PM
Hey guys! I am wondering is it safe to wire funds to Warka these days? Is CBI guardianship only applicable for wiring funds out of Warka or also into Warka? I want to take some more risk and try to invest into Asiacell in January, so my only chance to do that is to transfer funds to my Warka account. Thanks for answer!

Will-it-happen?
12-10-2012, 06:36 PM
Hey guys! I am wondering is it safe to wire funds to Warka these days? Is CBI guardianship only applicable for wiring funds out of Warka or also into Warka? I want to take some more risk and try to invest into Asiacell in January, so my only chance to do that is to transfer funds to my Warka account. Thanks for answer!

Safe in the sense that they will receive them , let you buy stocks with them and then NOT wire them back to you , that kind of safe !!!

RKING
12-10-2012, 08:21 PM
The CBI and Al-bunia were to have a meeting to thrash out their differences

http://www.cbi.iq/documents/meeting.pdf

I was wondering if anything happened afterwards

Oh I didn't know they were to meet. thanks for the info.

Mo Dinar
12-11-2012, 12:29 AM
They have been transferring to my good name and sending updates, so it is not like they dropped off the planet like some old HYIP or Auto-Surf!

SEABEE CAN-DO
12-16-2012, 01:08 AM
Has the bank started wiring money again. I have been wanting to dump all my stocks and get my cash back but they were not letting any money move.

Will-it-happen?
12-16-2012, 09:11 PM
Has the bank started wiring money again. I have been wanting to dump all my stocks and get my cash back but they were not letting any money move.

why not transfer your stocks over to another institution , sell em, then transfer the money back ?

JERSEY DINAR
12-17-2012, 07:25 AM
reply aborted

JERSEY DINAR
12-17-2012, 07:27 AM
why not transfer your stocks over to another institution , sell em, then transfer the money back ?

Has anyone successfully accomplished this? If so, the details please.

lglwzrd
12-17-2012, 04:19 PM
They have been transferring to my good name and sending updates, so it is not like they dropped off the planet like some old HYIP or Auto-Surf!

i have been receiving emails from warka to transfer stocks to my own name, how do you do this?? the only stocks i own are not trading anymore, warka and basra bank.

Mo Dinar
12-18-2012, 02:15 AM
You have to send them an authorization to do it. They can request certs be transferred regardless of trading status.

lglwzrd
12-21-2012, 05:00 PM
You have to send them an authorization to do it. They can request certs be transferred regardless of trading status.

its a complex transaction. its more than an authorization. you need to get papers and signatures certified by the iraqi consulate. and it costs money.
now, is everyone doing this??

Fishindinar
12-21-2012, 09:53 PM
I'm not, it's all riding.

RoyalBeluga
12-21-2012, 10:11 PM
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas ....... :cool: Happy Holidays everyone!

shardima
12-22-2012, 05:34 AM

I am not sure of that they have transferred over my shares from proxy to my name in a bout 10 companies the other day and I did not send them letter!

shardima
12-22-2012, 05:35 AM
its a complex transaction. its more than an authorization. you need to get papers and signatures certified by the iraqi consulate. and it costs money.
now, is everyone doing this??

yep! did it over 12 months ago here in Australia and it was a pain in the ass!

calstar
12-22-2012, 01:15 PM
yep! did it over 12 months ago here in Australia and it was a pain in the ass!

You got that right. I drove 14 hours to DC to my might done.

Brazileiro
03-22-2013, 08:24 PM
has anyone heard anything about the results from the kpmg audit of Warka? I can't find a damn thing,,,

Will-it-happen?
03-23-2013, 12:54 AM
has anyone heard anything about the results from the kpmg audit of Warka? I can't find a damn thing,,,

doubt it if warka will post the info