PDA

View Full Version : Union Bank Free shares

Lenmon
12-10-2012, 01:40 PM
Received 10% free shares of Union Bank today.

calstar
12-10-2012, 11:18 PM
Same here. Thanks.

Raj-Dinar
12-11-2012, 12:16 AM
Received mine too..

ComingtoDinar
12-14-2012, 03:48 AM
I got mine as well and it really makes me wonder if a lot of the negative talk about Warka isn't a smokescreen or deliberate misinformation to discourage foreign accounts there. Although, I do realize if is pretty messed up there and I don't expect 1st world service by any means. People who do should not invest money there.

triumphantcorp
12-14-2012, 04:54 AM
Received mine today, as well.

dinar shore
12-14-2012, 05:46 AM
Interesting, I received notification from Warka on 12/10/12 that I received 10% Free shares and this morning at 2:09 am, I got another email from Warka Bank stating that I received an additional 19.6% Free Shares. I went from initially 400,000 shares x 10% = 440,000 FS X 19.6% = 86,240 FS for a newly adjusted total of 526,240 of Union Bank. I still hope it will be worth something significant in my lifetime. This has been a long, drawn out race to a goal line that we can't even confirm exists.

Kickabuck
12-14-2012, 01:12 PM
Interesting, I received notification from Warka on 12/10/12 that I received 10% Free shares and this morning at 2:09 am, I got another email from Warka Bank stating that I received an additional 19.6% Free Shares. I went from initially 400,000 shares x 10% = 440,000 FS X 19.6% = 86,240 FS for a newly adjusted total of 526,240 of Union Bank. I still hope it will be worth something significant in my lifetime. This has been a long, drawn out race to a goal line that we can't even confirm exists.

You also have another 3.5% coming for 2012! The original 10% must have come from 2010, quite a nice investment.

The price is up about 10% too since 2010...things are compounding nicely.

HumbleGenius
12-19-2012, 01:37 PM
You also have another 3.5% coming for 2012! The original 10% must have come from 2010, quite a nice investment.

The price is up about 10% too since 2010...things are compounding nicely.Well I have not seen anything yet and dont expect to. They have my portfolio all screwed up so I dont what to expect. They sent me a statement with so many mistakes I returned it, did not provide what I see as being wrong since I have learned they just return a spreadsheet with what I want to see on it. I asked for a new statement noting there were too many errors to list. It has been 3 weeks now with 1 or two follow up requests. No response. Just the sound of Iraqi crickets.

calstar
12-24-2012, 11:22 AM
Received 3.5% free shares today :o

HumbleGenius
05-21-2013, 03:41 PM
Received 3.5% free shares today :o

So Rabees mentions about a 33% paid up in their daily news letter. Pretty good if we had heard about it prior to union trading today. Thanks again Warka.

Kickabuck
05-21-2013, 04:50 PM
So Rabees mentions about a 33% paid up in their daily news letter. Pretty good if we had heard about it prior to union trading today. Thanks again Warka.
LOL HG, wasn't that this one? It's not 33%, but it was big to get them to approx. 150B, did you forget your letter :)

Dear Warka Investors,

We would like to bring to your kind attention that Union Bank has announced that it will be issuing:

3.572% free shares and 61.4568% paid up shares at the price of IQD (1) per share for those shares owned and held prior to holding its general assembly meeting.

Eligible Shareholders are kindly requested to submit their signed authorization letters to purchase the paid up shares by the 10th of September 2012 Warka business hours where any request received after this date and business hours will be considered null and void by our good bank.

Please send your signed requests to our ISX department isx@warka-bank-iq.com

Best regards,

Warka ISX Department
Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

HumbleGenius
05-21-2013, 05:31 PM
LOL HG, wasn't that this one? It's not 33%, but it was big to get them to approx. 150B, did you forget your letter :)

Dear Warka Investors,

We would like to bring to your kind attention that Union Bank has announced that it will be issuing:

3.572% free shares and 61.4568% paid up shares at the price of IQD (1) per share for those shares owned and held prior to holding its general assembly meeting.

Eligible Shareholders are kindly requested to submit their signed authorization letters to purchase the paid up shares by the 10th of September 2012 Warka business hours where any request received after this date and business hours will be considered null and void by our good bank.

Please send your signed requests to our ISX department isx@warka-bank-iq.com

Best regards,

Warka ISX Department
Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

Doh!! For all I know I may have submitted a letter. I will check.

I'm not sure of that though. The numbers don't add up? Check the daily Rabee's report further. They also state that Union wont be trading until tomorrow when it traded today. I think it may be a typo and should be a different bank. Maybe United (?) which I do not own so know nothing about.

HumbleGenius
05-21-2013, 07:58 PM
Doh!! For all I know I may have submitted a letter. I will check.

I'm not sure of that though. The numbers don't add up? Check the daily Rabee's report further. They also state that Union wont be trading until tomorrow when it traded today. I think it may be a typo and should be a different bank. Maybe United (?) which I do not own so know nothing about.

Well I checked my records. I conscientiously did not order the paid ups. Guess I was still a little worried about the Basrah/Warka sell a bunch of paid ups and then go belly up burning I took.

I stand corrected, An open apology to Warka for getting this single item right. Just kidding, despite the bank itself going bankrupt the ISX Office does ocassionally respond and place orders for me.

HG