PDA

View Full Version : Warka Bank Rehabilitate 09-06-2015

thebest
09-06-2015, 01:54 PM
Warka Bank Rehabilitate 09-06-2015

Dear Warka Clients,

The Central Bank of Iraq board of directors have agreed to rehabilitate Warka Bank for Investment and Finance in accordance with a set get well plan . This decision has been announced and broadcasted through all Iraqi TV networks.

Best regards.

Warka Bank for Investment and Financeزبائن بنك الوركاء الكرام

وافق مجلس ادارة البنك المركزي العراقي على إعادة تأهيل مصرف الوركاء للاستثمار والتمويل ضمن خطة معدة لإعادة التأهيل

وقد تم نشر الخبر على جميع وسائل الاعلام العراقية

مع خالص الشكر والتقدير

مصرف الوركاء للاستثمار والتمويل

http://www.warka-bank.com/?0d64a1934dcafd4bf6a2baffb2

calstar
09-06-2015, 02:28 PM
Great news. Get it done.

thebest
09-06-2015, 03:09 PM
Great news. Get it done.
Yesss!!! To me, this is the best news of this year.
No matter what you're going through, there's a light at the end of the tunnel and it may seem hard to get to it but you can do it and just keep working towards it and you'll find the positive side of things.
Demi Lovato

thebest
09-06-2015, 03:28 PM
These years have been hard, many people have taken away the hope and have withdrawn from the forums, but thanks to this news no doubt that we are now seeing some light at the end of the tunnel. I hope that we return to the old days where positive ideas shared and not mockery and insults.

Borage
09-06-2015, 03:57 PM
Great news! Congratulations everyone!

mcdan
09-06-2015, 05:03 PM
I like seeing the old member posting on article like this. The investors of Warka will make a difference when Warka is relisted on the ISX. They hold stock shares in all the company's listed on ISX. I know I have seen opportunity pass me by from Warka been unlisted.

haggisbasher
09-06-2015, 05:35 PM
You not wrong there mcd. got 100,000,000IQDsitting in account just to buy shares in BWIB when they start trading,bring it on.Great news.

I am now starting to asking myself things like ....

WHERE ARE ALL MY CASH DIVIDENDS WENT TO ????
WHERE ARE ALL MY FREE & PAID UP SHARES WENT ????
WHERE IS MY DAMAGES TO MY WARKA PORTFLIO & ACCOUNT ???
WARKAS FAILURE TO PURCHASE OFFERINGS WHEN ASKED.
WILL WE GET THOES FREE SHARES WITH WARKA 33.3% OFFERING.
ALL THE MISSED SHARE OFFERING BBOB BANK @30% .???
ARE THERE ANY PROFITS FROM WARKA AT ALL UNDER GARDAINSHIP.

ANYONE CARE TO ADD????????????

WHEN CAN I TRANSFER CASH FROM ACCOUNT.
WILL MY SHARES BE ABLE TO BUY & SELL FROM MY OWN PLATFORM AT WARKA ON-LINE.
WHAT WILL WARKA SHARES TRADE @ ISX..
HOW WILL THEY CALCULATE DAMAGES TO CUSTOMERS. ????????

Will-it-happen?
09-06-2015, 06:50 PM
great news !!!

this year ???

Will-it-happen?
09-06-2015, 06:55 PM
You not wrong there mcd. got 100,000,000IQDsitting in account just to buy shares in BWIB when they start trading,bring it on.Great news.

BWIB ??? who's that ?

BatmaninIraq
09-06-2015, 07:26 PM
Thanks for sharing.... GREAT!!!

mcdan
09-06-2015, 07:31 PM
Bwai unless it's changed because of the B credit rating j/k

Type o

Will-it-happen?
09-06-2015, 08:18 PM
You mean : http://www.moneyhub.net/scripts/cgiip.wsc/globalone/htm/quote_and_news.r?pisharetype-id=15400

investindinar
09-06-2015, 08:59 PM
These years have been hard, many people have taken away the hope and have withdrawn from the forums, but thanks to this news no doubt that we are now seeing some light at the end of the tunnel. I hope that we return to the old days where positive ideas shared and not mockery and insults.

Well said thebest. It's a real shame we lost a lot of people due to the negativity which seemed to abound for a while.

However I think they'll be back. Hopefully, next time around with a different attitude.:)

investindinar

explorerhot
09-07-2015, 04:26 AM
Well said thebest. It's a real shame we lost a lot of people due to the negativity which seemed to abound for a while.

However I think they'll be back. Hopefully, next time around with a different attitude.:)

investindinar

Unless they have died of old age. I'm sure the old members that invested in the ISX through Warka, are still lurking around waiting for a positive atmosphere to post again.

dinar_dude
09-07-2015, 01:41 PM
Hahah. We should all send Warka a Get Well Soon card!

Will-it-happen?
09-07-2015, 01:45 PM
I wonder if they will refix Warka'a ISX dept too ?

jonas
09-07-2015, 06:42 PM
It has been over 10 years since I made this investment, and I have to say that this is the best news I've heard for a long time. With the understanding of economic history, this has always been a 20 -30 years invest plan for me. Looks like pretty soon, we will all be back in the game, specially, for those invested with Warka. So now, the next great news will be that all members have been given access to their accounts again - even the DOD who has been waiting along with us- lol:). The difference this time will be that both the bank and ISX will be fully automated. I thought it would take a year or more till something like this was stated, or till a public decision was made and announced concerning the managed floating of the currency for cheaper labor in its reconstruction, inflation control, and building of foreign reserves, but it happen sooner. That's great!

In my opinion, this has never been about a liquidity problem with a bank that has more assets than liabilities. It was about who was going to partner up with the biggest bank in Iraq - would it be Standard Charter, Maliki, or those that work in country by other names. In the end, I do believe that someone will partner up with Warka but will remain silent in the back ground. Looking back, what happened to Warka was a good thing, because it gave it time to refocus its banking work from currency exchange to now economic management. Warka will be back stronger than ever striking competition, endurance, and intrigue in the hearts of all other Iraqi banks. More importantly, when it does come back it makes the international statement that if you put your money in Iraqi banks, it will be safe and/or backed by the CBI. This my friend, is about credibility.

Lastly, when warka does return, it will be the sign that this investment, regardless of what anyone says, is more real than ever. For those that have been waiting for this as well, congrads. I also would like to say that it is time that we start treating this more like a private investment than a public one, because the latter can bring some unwanted attention from many unknowns at this time. Also, I do hope that this forum does return back to its positive and factual nature.

seadesk
09-07-2015, 06:59 PM
It has been over 10 years since I made this investment, and I have to say that this is the best news I've heard for a long time. With the understanding of economic history, this has always been a 20 -30 years invest plan for me. Looks like pretty soon, we will all be back in the game, specially, for those invested with Warka. So now, the next great news will be that all members have been given access to their accounts again - even the DOD who has been waiting along with us- lol:). The difference this time will be that both the bank and ISX will be fully automated. I thought it would take a year or more till something like this was stated, or till a public decision was made and announced concerning the managed floating of the currency for cheaper labor in its reconstruction, inflation control, and building of foreign reserves, but it happen sooner. That's great!

In my opinion, this has never been about a liquidity problem with a bank that has more assets than liabilities. It was about who was going to partner up with the biggest bank in Iraq - would it be Standard Charter, Maliki, or those that work in country by other names. In the end, I do believe that someone will partner up with Warka but will remain silent in the back ground. Looking back, what happened to Warka was a good thing, because it gave it time to refocus its banking work from currency exchange to now economic management. Warka will be back stronger than ever striking competition, endurance, and intrigue in the hearts of all other Iraqi banks. More importantly, when it does come back it makes the international statement that if you put your money in Iraqi banks, it will be safe and/or backed by the CBI. This my friend, is about credibility.

Lastly, when warka does return, it will be the sign that this investment, regardless of what anyone says, is more real than ever. For those that have been waiting for this as well, congrads. I also would like to say that it is time that we start treating this more like a private investment than a public one, because the latter can bring some unwanted attention from many unknowns at this time. Also, I do hope that this forum does return back to its positive and factual nature.

Jonas: I appreciate your opinion and glad you posted it. Lets all hope you are spot on.

seadesk

Kickabuck
09-07-2015, 07:20 PM
...got 100,000,000IQDsitting in account just to buy shares in BWIB...

That is good, because their 105B capital is well below the 250B CBI requirement :)

While this is good news, we've known about Warka's court victories indicating the same. I curious about this announcement, what changed...is the CBI infusing cash for damages?

Haggis...as for all your other thoughts, you know how it works here...very slow, but soon. My gut tells me that our portfolios are so jacked up they will never be accurate. I also wonder "if" the warkaa brokerage will ever recover.

As for Warka's 33% free shares, you would have seen those if you bought the 150% paid ups, they were accounted for prior to the purchase.

investindinar
09-07-2015, 08:37 PM
... More importantly, when it does come back it makes the international statement that if you put your money in Iraqi banks, it will be safe and/or backed by the CBI. This my friend, is about credibility....

I agree 100%. Another thing to keep in mind is that given the danger the Islamic State has posed, and continues to do, the national currency of Iraq has not fluctuated wildly. It has remained relatively stable compared to other nations that have gone through similar catastrophic crises. They still have over 60 billion USD in reserves.

Although I was hopeful (probably along with many others) that the ISIS crisis would be over by the end of 2015, it looks like it may drag well into 2016. Be that as it may, I still think their (ISIS) shelf life is extremely limited, and we may very well see petroleum prices begin to creep back up sometime late in 2016, or early 2017... just a hunch.

I've always been 'hopefully optimistic' about this endeavor. This latest news of Al Warka being 'rehabilitated' by the CBI sounds like really good news. Now, if only their Parliament would pass the necessary laws to protect foreign investors, things could really start to look up in a year or two.

Just my two dinars worth.

investindinar

RogueTurtle
09-07-2015, 11:25 PM
It has been over 10 years since ........... factual nature.

Well said Jonas

RogueTurtle
09-07-2015, 11:31 PM
That is good, because their 105B capital is well below the 250B CBI requirement :)

I am not sure but I think back in March "The CBI Agreement" was to kick-in 200-250 Million USD perhaps as pension fund deposits. If true I would imagine any awards or other compensation (if any) would be in addition to that number.

HumbleGenius
09-08-2015, 09:40 AM
I am quitting my day job today

shinerguy
09-08-2015, 01:58 PM
Now if I could get a response from Warka. Good luck to all that persevered this investment!

SamsonGold
09-09-2015, 09:38 AM

I am now starting to asking myself things like ....

WHERE ARE ALL MY CASH DIVIDENDS WENT TO ????
WHERE ARE ALL MY FREE & PAID UP SHARES WENT ????
WHERE IS MY DAMAGES TO MY WARKA PORTFLIO & ACCOUNT ???
WARKAS FAILURE TO PURCHASE OFFERINGS WHEN ASKED.
WILL WE GET THOES FREE SHARES WITH WARKA 33.3% OFFERING.
ALL THE MISSED SHARE OFFERING BBOB BANK @30% .???
ARE THERE ANY PROFITS FROM WARKA AT ALL UNDER GARDAINSHIP.

ANYONE CARE TO ADD????????????

WHEN CAN I TRANSFER CASH FROM ACCOUNT.
WILL MY SHARES BE ABLE TO BUY & SELL FROM MY OWN PLATFORM AT WARKA ON-LINE.
WHAT WILL WARKA SHARES TRADE @ ISX..
HOW WILL THEY CALCULATE DAMAGES TO CUSTOMERS. ????????

Great news for all. I too have all these questions for Warka. Invested for ten years... expected a return in ten to fifteen years. Looks like 15-20...

Brazileiro
09-09-2015, 03:00 PM
definitely great news....I just hope it doesn't take as long for the cbi to actually "rehabilitate" warka as it did for them to finally say they were going to,,,and too bad no information as to what the "get well plan" entails,,,

Will-it-happen?
09-11-2015, 12:05 PM
should be up and running this month !!!!!!

pirata
09-11-2015, 03:51 PM
should be up and running this month !!!!!!
I hope so,banking laws and economic reform should
do it!!

lonelyintexas
09-12-2015, 04:59 PM
Seems good things are coming with the reforms.
LIT

haggisbasher
09-12-2015, 09:20 PM
Am expecting the price of shares on the ISX to increase as much as 10 fold to what they are trading at the now ,to previous highs of 25-35 IQD a share when they release these investment laws coupled with the ICB 5BN cash injection.

I like to read back to that statement Al-bunnia said when he said he was taking the CBI to court a won,he said there will be a time when only a few will get Warka shares and worth a weight in gold.

Feeling quite up-beat now on the potential with this investment now ,don't think it will be long for positive movement on the important enacted Laws .
I don't think for one moment that Iraq's currency will be left behind when Iran starts cranking up its economy,every thing is lining up and they know the time scale they need to get er done, GOODNEWS

I hope to get into any Warka IPOs they will be having on their return to the ISX,like they had when they were trading.

Warka shares went to a high of 5 IQD per.share.and pre.2003
at 25.IQD.per share. going to ramp up on bank shares again.

Who Knows maybe even Basrah International Bank be assisted by the CBI and sold to a outside Banking Institution .

dinar_dude
09-12-2015, 10:35 PM
Thanks, HB, I'm optimistic about the ISX as well, although share prices will need to rise a lot more that 10x for us to see real gains. My hope is that in the long-term, the ISX will reach the capitalization of other Arab markets.
I think Saudi is around $530b right now; to put it in perspective, ISX is at $12b as of late August. A lot of growth potential. With a possible combination lop/RV to the currency, there could be synergistic effects.

Am expecting the price of shares on the ISX to increase as much as 10 fold to what they are trading at the now ,to previous highs of 25-35 IQD a share when they release these investment laws coupled with the ICB 5BN cash injection.

I like to read back to that statement Al-bunnia said when he said he was taking the CBI to court a won,he said there will be a time when only a few will get Warka shares and worth a weight in gold.

Feeling quite up-beat on the potential with this investment now ,don't think it will be long now .
Iraq can be left behind when Iran starts cranking up its economy,every thing is lining up GOOD.

Brazileiro
09-16-2015, 02:25 AM
Warka Bank Rehabilitate 09-06-2015

Dear Warka Clients,

The Central Bank of Iraq board of directors have agreed to rehabilitate Warka Bank for Investment and Finance in accordance with a set get well plan . This decision has been announced and broadcasted through all Iraqi TV networks.

Best regards.

Warka Bank for Investment and Financeزبائن بنك الوركاء الكرام

وافق مجلس ادارة البنك المركزي العراقي على إعادة تأهيل مصرف الوركاء للاستثمار والتمويل ضمن خطة معدة لإعادة التأهيل

وقد تم نشر الخبر على جميع وسائل الاعلام العراقية

مع خالص الشكر والتقدير

مصرف الوركاء للاستثمار والتمويل

http://www.warka-bank.com/?0d64a1934dcafd4bf6a2baffb2

Has anyone been able to find this news mentioned anywhere other than on Warka's website? I have looked on the CBI site and googled for info but with zero results other than dinar blogs. You would think this news would be talked about somewhere other than just dinar blogs,,,

thebest
09-16-2015, 03:04 AM
Has anyone been able to find this news mentioned anywhere other than on Warka's website? I have looked on the CBI site and googled for info but with zero results other than dinar blogs. You would think this news would be talked about somewhere other than just dinar blogs,,,

http://www.almadapress.com/ar/news/55334/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%81%D9%82-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A5%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%A3%D9%87%D9%8A%D9%84

http://today-news.org/news.php?NewsID=7269

http://www.alqurtasnews.com/news/121249/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%81%D9%82-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%A3%D9%87%D9%8A%D9%84-%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%81/ar

http://www.iqtesaduna.com/2015/09/06/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%81%D9%82-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%A9-2/

http://hamrinnews.net/e/75109.html

http://alghadpress.com/ar/NewsDetails.aspx?NewsID=36598

http://center-imn.net/1/?p=30710

Brazileiro
09-16-2015, 11:21 AM
http://www.almadapress.com/ar/news/55334/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%81%D9%82-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A5%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%A3%D9%87%D9%8A%D9%84

http://today-news.org/news.php?NewsID=7269

http://www.alqurtasnews.com/news/121249/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%81%D9%82-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%A3%D9%87%D9%8A%D9%84-%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%81/ar

http://www.iqtesaduna.com/2015/09/06/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%81%D9%82-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%A9-2/

http://hamrinnews.net/e/75109.html

http://alghadpress.com/ar/NewsDetails.aspx?NewsID=36598

http://center-imn.net/1/?p=30710

thanks for the links! They all say the same,,,will be rehabilitated under a plan designed for the purpose,,,at least it is a step forward! Now if Warka Bank will renew my CD's :)

deanswanson
09-16-2015, 06:01 PM
It's been a LONG ride got in warka 06 ISX 09... I have never lost hope and our patients have payed off the BEST to all of US!!!!!! DeanO

Will-it-happen?
09-16-2015, 06:02 PM
I read that this news was all over Iraqi TV

Has anyone got a link showing this ?

Will-it-happen?
09-25-2015, 10:08 PM
Are we any further forward ???

haggisbasher
09-26-2015, 07:30 AM
Am hoping that the rehab. of Warka Bank is included in the Investment Laws Enacted after Eid,or in the very near future.

I also feel Iraq needs to get their economy up and running before Iran cranks up their's ,and they know it.

I believe next weeks Investment Law & Investor funds are protected legally with this new Law the CBI can pay out legally, ithink we will have GD news.soon.

A wid dae a wee jig aboot the hoose wae ma best kilt oon jigging tae thunderstruck wae a wee swally if that was to happen......

RogueTurtle
09-26-2015, 02:22 PM
Am hoping that the rehab. of Warka Bank is included in the Investment Laws Enacted after Eid,or in the very near future.

I also feel Iraq needs to get their economy up and running before Iran cranks up their's ,and they know it.

I believe next weeks Investment Law & Investor funds are protected legally with this new Law the CBIl pay out legally ithink we will have GD news.soon.

Me and you both brother!!

pirata
09-26-2015, 06:06 PM
Me and you both brother!!
Me too,but I am hoping custodian name
of the game!!

Brazileiro
09-26-2015, 07:46 PM
I just hope it doesn't take them years to do it,,,,

dinar shore
09-28-2015, 02:30 AM
Has anyone been able to get a response from any Warka personnel in the last 90 days? I would be surprised if Mr. Issa is still working for Warka but it would be a great sign if he was. Like many of us 'Ole Timers', I spent a lot of of time conversing with Mr. Issa in various transactions via email.

seadesk
09-28-2015, 05:11 AM
Has anyone been able to get a response from any Warka personnel in the last 90 days? I would be surprised if Mr. Issa is still working for Warka but it would be a great sign if he was. Like many of us 'Ole Timers', I spent a lot of of time conversing with Mr. Issa in various transactions via email.

dinar shore:

For me, Mohammad Issa was the "human" in Warka.

Wherever he is now, I do wish the best for him. If he's no longer at Warka then it's their loss. I've probably lost my investment, no doubt, but I don't believe its due to men like "Mr. I." I don't think that even for a moment...even though I'm completely pissed about the whole Iraq/CBI/Warka thing.

Seadesk

dinar shore
09-28-2015, 06:50 AM
Hi Seadesk,

It is good hearing from you. I'm hopeful that Warka will rise from the ashes per the information that came out a couple of months. Maliki had to be dethroned and either prosecute him or allow him to go back to Iran from whence he came from over ten years ago. He was the jackass that gutted Warka and almost rendered them impotent in the banking world of Iraq. I hope there is a plan to reinstate Warka back to the glory days and that they still have access to our accounts for updating ISX accounts that many of have speculated on. Looking forward to talking more about the Warka situation in the next few weeks. Take care.

Dinar Shore

dinar shore:

For me, Mohammad Issa was the "human" in Warka.

Wherever he is now, I do wish the best for him. If he's no longer at Warka then it's their loss. I've probably lost my investment, no doubt, but I don't believe its due to men like "Mr. I." I don't think that even for a moment...even though I'm completely pissed about the whole Iraq/CBI/Warka thing.

Seadesk

haggisbasher
09-28-2015, 08:08 AM
Hi Guys I would like to say that Maliki is a religious financial terrorist that can cripple banks corporations, has now been proven along with the CBI had conspired to put Warka bank in a lock down for years, hopefully his days are numbered.....

The other side is Abadi who is about enact investment laws that will put a statue quo to Al-Warka Bank pre guardianship. and order the CBI to make good with the banks customers, also a brilliant band..

By the way I got a email from MrI.email ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com , 4 weeks ago for a password...hes still there..

dinar shore
09-29-2015, 03:50 AM
haggisbasher,

You have made my week already! Thanks for confirming that Mr. I is alive and still kicking! I am going to send him a email requesting a new password. Have a good week!

Dinar Shore

Hi Guys I would like to say that Maliki is a religious financial terrorist that can cripple banks corporations, has now been proven along with the CBI had conspired to put Warka bank in a lock down for years, hopefully his days are numbered.....

The other side is Abadi who is about enact investment laws that will put a statue quo to Al-Warka Bank pre guardianship. and order the CBI to make good with the banks customers, also a brilliant band..

By the way I got a email from MrI.email ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com , 4 weeks ago for a password...hes still there..

Brazileiro
09-29-2015, 08:46 PM
haggisbasher,

You have made my week already! Thanks for confirming that Mr. I is alive and still kicking! I am going to send him a email requesting a new password. Have a good week!

Dinar Shorelet me know if you get a response. I've been emailing for a new password since 6 Sept and no response. To Mr I and other email addys as well

calstar
09-29-2015, 11:51 PM
Do anybody have any stock certificates from Warka Bank.

explorerhot
09-30-2015, 12:39 AM
Do anybody have any stock certificates from Warka Bank.
Just Jpeg's or pdf of certificates, but they have a contract#, and share holder # on the certificates, and a bunch of stamps all over them in Arabic. Most likely the ISX has record of the stocks in our "Good Name". So if Warka never comes back, and the stock is ever worth enough to pursue, maybe..there will be away to claim your shares.

shinerguy
09-30-2015, 02:04 PM
I've been trying since June with no results. I've used 3 different email addresses, no results.

dinar_dude
10-02-2015, 12:48 AM
The head of Al-Jazeera brokerage told me that all ISX stock shares that have been converted to our good name are deposited at the Iraqi Depository Center (IDC), a body associated with the ISX. The SEC (Securities Exchange Commission) is the ISX regulator for this depository, and should be the institution we should contact about our shares if Warka brokerage dissolves.

Just Jpeg's or pdf of certificates, but they have a contract#, and share holder # on the certificates, and a bunch of stamps all over them in Arabic. Most likely the ISX has record of the stocks in our "Good Name". So if Warka never comes back, and the stock is ever worth enough to pursue, maybe..there will be away to claim your shares.

oldskiier
10-02-2015, 05:58 AM
what about warka proxy shares ???

Will-it-happen?
10-02-2015, 09:33 PM
what about warka proxy shares ???

i'm sure Warka converted all the proxy to good name

HumbleGenius
10-03-2015, 01:40 AM
i'm sure Warka converted all the proxy to good name
That is not true.

Will-it-happen?
10-03-2015, 02:49 PM
Mine were all converted to good name a while ago

triumphantcorp
10-03-2015, 03:41 PM
Mine were all converted to good name a while ago
I wrote to Warka several times requesting my proxy shares to be converted to "my good name" but have not received any reply.

Will-it-happen?
10-03-2015, 03:48 PM
I wrote to Warka several times requesting my proxy shares to be converted to "my good name" but have not received any reply.

I remember Warka sending me an email with a spreadsheet of my holdings informing me that they had converted them to my good name.

(they did this to everyone a couple of years ago)

oldskiier
10-03-2015, 04:08 PM
I never got such a letter.....?? hope thats true :)

Will-it-happen?
10-03-2015, 04:24 PM
All who had proxy shares with warka had them converted

HumbleGenius
10-03-2015, 07:42 PM
There was no blanket conversion from proxy. The Warka bastards ignored my requests many times. I had to sell my stocks and then repurchase. I was only successful in converting half of my portfolio. The warka trash even took the funds out of my account for their last stock option but did not credit me w the stocks.
Reason to understand why you still have proxy shares unless you have received a certificate for each company otherwise showing it is in your name.
1) The ISX is a for profit company. Conversion of stock from proxy to good name requires the sale and immediate repurchase of the subject shares. There is a selling commission charge and buying commission charge for each transaction.
2) I assume there are no dopes on here that think the ISX out of the charity of their hearts did all the proxy transfers at no charge LOL.
3) No a bankrupt Warka out of the kindness of their hearts did not pay the transferral fee for you.
4) Unless you had funds removed from your account and you received certificates reflecting your ownership for each company dont 'hope' your stocks are in your good name. They are still in proxy..

Will-it-happen?
10-03-2015, 08:07 PM
Mine was done on 3-3-2012

check your emails circa that date

calstar
10-03-2015, 10:25 PM
Mine were done on 05-09-2009

calstar
10-03-2015, 10:26 PM
​Same here

oldskiier
10-04-2015, 06:05 AM
There was no blanket conversion from proxy. The Warka bastards ignored my requests many times. I had to sell my stocks and then repurchase. I was only successful in converting half of my portfolio. The warka trash even took the funds out of my account for their last stock option but did not credit me w the stocks.
Reason to understand why you still have proxy shares unless you have received a certificate for each company otherwise showing it is in your name.
1) The ISX is a for profit company. Conversion of stock from proxy to good name requires the sale and immediate repurchase of the subject shares. There is a selling commission charge and buying commission charge for each transaction.
2) I assume there are no dopes on here that think the ISX out of the charity of their hearts did all the proxy transfers at no charge LOL.
3) No a bankrupt Warka out of the kindness of their hearts did not pay the transferral fee for you.
4) Unless you had funds removed from your account and you received certificates reflecting your ownership for each company dont 'hope' your stocks are in your good name. They are still in proxy..

This makes More Sense !!! ...... I think mine are still in proxy ...and hope i still have them :(

HumbleGenius
10-04-2015, 01:30 PM
This makes More Sense !!! ...... I think mine are still in proxy ...and hope i still have them :(
Same here. 👌

mike032588
10-21-2015, 05:15 PM

i love you man... miss you guys... so happy to see this news but i must say im not impressed... good news for the past 3 years with no action... im hopeful that this will move the line but who knows... jsut good to see everyone pop back in

Will-it-happen?
11-04-2015, 12:59 PM
whats happening with this get well soon plan ???

oldskiier
11-04-2015, 07:10 PM
Haven't heard a word.... I think Iraq is going to be a very long wait now.... BY pulling out completely .....we have no hope at this point !! .... The soonest I see anything happening here is with a new president and how they try and fix things ...JMHO :) ............

Will-it-happen?
11-05-2015, 11:14 AM
Standard Chartered pulling out of volatile areas too (also looking for few $B in funding as well)

Will-it-happen?
11-06-2015, 10:37 AM
Has anyone opened an account with Warka recently and/or sent money across ??

HumbleGenius
11-06-2015, 11:39 PM
Has anyone opened an account with Warka recently and/or sent money across ??
:D:D Its been a long week. Thanks, LMAO

haggisbasher
11-08-2015, 08:11 AM
That's the start of Warkas rehabilitation ........GOOD NEWS ON WARKA NEWS SITE.......,now when will you release ower accounts,bring it on I say.