PDA

View Full Version : Walkaa bank wires

SEABEE CAN-DO
12-16-2012, 02:11 AM
Has anyone had any money wired back to them in the past month?

lglwzrd
12-21-2012, 05:56 PM
Has anyone had any money wired back to them in the past month?

no one that i know.

War Eagle
12-21-2012, 09:19 PM
Leave Warka ALONE until things get straighten out!!!!!!

stevie
12-22-2012, 12:41 AM
Leave Warka ALONE until things get straighten out!!!!!!

Do you have any idea or speculation as to when things will get straitened out?

TAV
12-22-2012, 03:01 AM
Warka Bank for Investment and Finance is about to be liquidated

The face of the Iraqi Central Bank, on Wednesday, warning liquidation of Warka Bank for Investment and Finance did not pay $200 billion Iraqi dinars before the end of this month.

The bank said in a statement that the Warka Bank for Investment and Finance and faced several problems and committed his administration numerous errors which summoned the Iraqi Central Bank to impose trusteeship and start serious act to liquidate him, Indicating that the major shareholders in the bank have offered several proposals for rehabilitation.

The bank said that he studied the options of liquidation and rehabilitation under very careful of depositors 'interests and rights, pointing out that he noted that the liquidation of the bank shareholders' equity exposure to risk.

The bank that keep the Warka Bank on this case is contrary to trends central bank in building a Iraqi bank Rezin and enhance confidence in him, pointing out that he decided to issue warnings to the Warka Bank until the 31 of December, the current, to be repaid as agreed to deposit two hundred billion dinars in the light of what has been meeting with him, otherwise, the central bank takes action to eliminate him.

The central bank announced, (26 June 2012), that the trusteeship committee formed to audit the accounts of the Warka Bank will distribute financial returns that you get from bank debt among small depositors, stressing that there are ten thousands of small depositors in the bank.

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Far.radionawa.com%2FDetail.aspx%3Fid %3D50753%26LinkID%3D198%26AspxAutoDetectCookieSupp ort%3D1&act=url

SEABEE CAN-DO
12-31-2012, 07:24 PM
Well I hope I can get my stocks and cash out. I will not leave the bank alone . They have MY money. not yours.

War Eagle
12-31-2012, 08:53 PM
Warka just paid our dividends on our checking,and savings account. They would NOT do this if they were going out of business!!!

RKING
01-09-2013, 08:58 PM
Warka just paid our dividends on our checking,and savings account. They would NOT do this if they were going out of business!!!

War Eagle, that money is only on paper ( in this case on an internet screen) and is just to keep the accounts up to date

SEABEE CAN-DO
02-19-2013, 01:12 PM
Any status updates on out money being lost? The longer they wait the more chance we will not get it back. or a mass withdraw from all foreign holders could be bad.

rfcr
02-19-2013, 03:43 PM
Any status updates on out money being lost? The longer they wait the more chance we will not get it back. or a mass withdraw from all foreign holders could be bad.

IMO, unless another bank steps in to acquire Warka, we can kiss our funds and investments goodbye.

Virenque
03-22-2013, 02:16 PM
Has anyone had any money wired back to them in the past month?Yes, me! For Asiacell shares. And be careful! Every share purchase order above 1 something IQD has to be authorized by CBI, so my authorization for purchase of Asiacell is still pending for over a month now. It seems like I just threw 700 EUR away. If they would tell me that before, I would purchase up to 1 mio IQD.

Dear Sir,
As confirmed in our email all orders above IQD 1 JD must be approved by the CBI custodian committee where as of today the approval for Asiacell stock order has not been granted by the CBI custodian committee and remains pending.

Best regards,

ISX Department

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

I don't have any idea though what JD means.

Will-it-happen?
03-23-2013, 08:11 PM
I don't have any idea though what JD means.[/QUOTE]

smiley man with tongue sticking out ??

Mo Dinar
03-24-2013, 02:53 AM
Jordanian Dinar??

serj
03-28-2013, 01:57 PM
Hello,
Can someone please clarify this for me.

I made a wire transfer last week to Warka, the amount was $1045 (minus $45 to chase for transfer fee). Today I this email.
Thank you for choosing Warka Bank for Investment and Finance and for taking interest in our services

Your transfer has been received in the amount : 797.41USD

Best regards,

What happened to $202.59? I did request ebanking in the email that was informing them of wire transfer.

Thank You!

ISX Junkie using Aljazera
03-28-2013, 02:52 PM
Hello,

I made a wire transfer last week to Warka, the amount was $1045 (minus $45 to chase for transfer fee). Today I this email.
Thank you for choosing Warka Bank for Investment and Finance and for taking interest in our services

Best regards,

What happened to $202.59? I did request ebanking in the email that was informing them of wire transfer.

Thank You!

Same thing happened to me several months ago. I don't recall the exact amount, but a large fee (larger than normal) was taken from my wire. No point in trying to get to the bottom of it. If you are lucky enough to get a response, it will probably be a bunch of bs. I would not wire money to Warka until they are at least trading on the ISX. JMO.

Will-it-happen?
03-28-2013, 03:57 PM
Hello,

Best regards,

Thank You!

Its the Al-Bunia tax to pay for all the dancing girls

serj
03-28-2013, 04:27 PM
Thanks for the reply. I didn't know that they are not trading on the ISX. I was planning to use them to buy some stock. Aljazera minimum is 10K, so I can't use them for now.

Same thing happened to me several months ago. I don't recall the exact amount, but a large fee (larger than normal) was taken from my wire. No point in trying to get to the bottom of it. If you are lucky enough to get a response, it will probably be a bunch of bs. I would not wire money to Warka until they are at least trading on the ISX. JMO.

@Will-it-happen? LOL

mcdan
03-31-2013, 10:37 AM
Looks like a exchange rate of appox. 1.200 x 1.00 USD except not knowing if they took some off for other charges.
Another way to look at this is .80 cents to the US Dollar or 1.20 dinar will show where your $202.59 dollar lost went

SEABEE CAN-DO
04-27-2013, 05:15 AM
Why on earth would you send money to a bank that will not give it back? I have 12k left with that bank. and while I have made great money I don't want to lose the profit ..... I just want all my stocks sold and money returned to me.

lglwzrd
04-29-2013, 07:10 PM
why on earth would you send money to a bank that will not give it back? I have 12k left with that bank. And while i have made great money i don't want to lose the profit ..... I just want all my stocks sold and money returned to me.
its what we all want my friend!!!

SEABEE CAN-DO
05-29-2013, 03:28 AM
No change .... Walkaa is a bad investment.

06-01-2013, 02:32 AM
Your money is far safer in your Warka account than in your Bank of America account. The IRS and/or other government agencies cannot seize your Warka account(s) if your vindictive ex decides she needs a new house or our neighbor brewing the meth in his basement decides to throw the Feds a red herring and point to your "foreign" bank dealings. Warka is solid and they have absolutely nothing to gain by trying to screw their investors in other countries. Give it more time and you will be happy. Nuff said. My money stays put until the RV happens.

SEABEE CAN-DO
06-01-2013, 04:26 AM
WOW your brilliant. NOT.