PDA

View Full Version : CBI approves ALL Warka Banking activities

Brazileiro
11-08-2015, 09:14 AM
From the Warka Bank website - http://www.warka-bank.com/?0d64a1934dcafd4bf6a2baffb5

The Central Bank of Iraq expresses its warm greeting,

We would like to inform that as part of the Warka Bank rehabilitation plan
the Central Bank of Iraq hereby approves the practice of all your banking
activities in accordance with your banking licenses issued by the Central
Bank of Iraq in accordance with Central Bank of Iraq bylaws and
regulations which includes the entry into the CBI bid auction for the
purchase and sale of foreign currency.

Best regards,

Salman Eidan Abdullah

Director General

Brazileiro
11-08-2015, 09:18 AM
This is very good news. Now if Warka will allow us access to $$$ in our accounts. Too bad no info about what the rehab plans entails,,,,

thebest
11-08-2015, 11:27 AM
This is very good news. Now if Warka will allow us access to $$$ in our accounts. Too bad no info about what the rehab plans entails,,,,

Next the return to the ISX, paid for damages and open E-remittance.
I have a feeling. WARKA will return at the end of this year or in January

haggisbasher
11-08-2015, 11:46 AM
I would like to have my own trading platform rather than on Warkas platform,that would be awesome.going to 'BUY'BUY'BUY' on the ISX & ESX soon.

deanswanson
11-08-2015, 01:22 PM
The lights are starting to come back ON... Hang in there guys and dolls our time is coming!!!!! DeanO

Brazileiro
11-08-2015, 03:33 PM
I imagine they will be flooded with Withdrawal requests. I'm still trying to get some CD's so hopefully they can do that now as well.

oldskiier
11-08-2015, 05:32 PM
This is exciting !!! Best news we have had in years !!! Looks like they will start to come back completely !!! EXCITING !!!!

40plus
11-08-2015, 06:46 PM
Wonderful news!

tipawin
11-08-2015, 07:53 PM
One for the true believers

Will-it-happen?
11-09-2015, 10:29 AM
and its relisting back on the ISX too !!!

haggisbasher
11-09-2015, 12:07 PM
Hope we get those share offers from warka,and get my annual cash dividends that have disappeared looking forwards to damages soon am expecting 10% annually on my account.

RogueTurtle
11-09-2015, 03:31 PM
Hope we get those share offers from warka,and get my annual cash dividends that have disappeared looking forwards to damages soon am expecting 10% annually on my account.

Finally some good news!!! It has been a longtime in coming.

Old age has ruined my memory but does anyone remember the breakdown since 2009/2010/2011 of what the free share awards were (but were never posted)?

Thanks in advance.

deanswanson
11-09-2015, 06:05 PM
As for me when Warka is back on line i will not abandon ship.. to me it's like the raising of the Titanic. I got aboard in 07 and I am riding it all the way!!! till I decide it time to get OFF.... JMHO DeanO

oldskiier
11-09-2015, 07:20 PM
Where did you see this.... ???? That they were listing back on the ISX.... I hope you are right..but haven't seen that ye...

mike032588
11-09-2015, 07:25 PM
Where did you see this.... ???? That they were listing back on the ISX.... I hope you are right..but haven't seen that ye...

OldSkiier how are you my friend... IIF I LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL... THIS REALLY IS AMAZING NEWS... and BTW check out what im doing changing the world every day with www.PassionPlanet.org --- its just a positive self help community helping make a diffience...it lines up right with this... ahhh i love life... stocks up... life amazing... child .. 10 months old and better than ever... NOW WARKA COMING BACK FROM THE DEAD??!?!? where is SGS when you need her hahahah MUCH LOVE FAMILY

lonelyintexas
11-09-2015, 09:53 PM
This is good news.
Thanks
LIT

rich man
11-10-2015, 02:54 AM
Boooooyah.................

Will-it-happen?
11-10-2015, 09:37 AM
Has anyone put in a request to send home their cash ??

Brazileiro
11-10-2015, 09:48 AM
Has anyone put in a request to send home their cash ??I would imagine it will be a week or 2 before they start functioning again. I've been asking for CD's for awhile and no response even though I had been able to buy them before while in guardianship.

dlakerII
11-10-2015, 10:24 PM
Hot Damn... Sam I AM!!

calstar
11-10-2015, 11:04 PM
Great news!!!!!

JERSEY DINAR
11-12-2015, 12:26 PM
It does sound like good news.
What website are people using to access Warka and their accounts these days?

Brazileiro
11-12-2015, 12:43 PM
It does sound like good news.
What website are people using to access Warka and their accounts these days?http://www.warka-bank.com/
https://onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com/IBS/index.jsp

HumbleGenius
11-12-2015, 06:32 PM
http://www.warka-bank.com/
https://onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com/IBS/index.jsp

Can anyone confirm that Warka has shortened their password length from what it has been in the past? I remember it allowing at least 8 characters. Now it seems it is 7 or less. Can anyone confirm, deny or comment?

Will-it-happen?
11-12-2015, 07:33 PM
Can anyone confirm that Warka has shortened their password length from what it has been in the past? I remember it allowing at least 8 characters. Now it seems it is 7 or less. Can anyone confirm, deny or comment?

Mine is now 4 digits as per warkas instructions

What If....
11-12-2015, 08:01 PM
This.

I haven't seen anything about the ISX, or more importantly our proxy shares.

HumbleGenius
11-13-2015, 01:05 AM
Mine is now 4 digits as per warkas instructions
I have apparently forgotten my password and when I try some old ones I know once worked they no longer fit in the PW field. Resetting my PW is therefore no longer good. I will stay on the sidelines until I hear from u all of seeing a real heartbeat w Warka. Thanks

JERSEY DINAR
11-13-2015, 02:14 PM
Thanks Brazileiro!
My account has expired and my email to Warka and Issa/Amr has no response yet.
What email addresses have been used for contact to reinstate an expired account/reset new password.

Thanks!

Brazileiro
11-13-2015, 07:38 PM
Can anyone confirm that Warka has shortened their password length from what it has been in the past? I remember it allowing at least 8 characters. Now it seems it is 7 or less. Can anyone confirm, deny or comment?hey HG, mine is 8 digits. I just tried it and it's still working. They sent me a 4 digit password when they renewed my access but I had no problem changing it. If I remember right I couldn't use more than 8 digits though.

Brazileiro
11-13-2015, 07:43 PM
Thanks Brazileiro!
My account has expired and my email to Warka and Issa/Amr has no response yet.
What email addresses have been used for contact to reinstate an expired account/reset new password.

Thanks!Hi JD I got my new password from Mr I ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com cc laith alamir e-bank.ms@warka-bank-iq.com

There are a couple other email addresses people were sending to in this thread http://www.investorsiraq.com/showthread.php?11087-Account-has-expired-please-contact-the-bank however I got my response from the 2 I listed above.

HumbleGenius
11-14-2015, 12:26 AM
hey HG, mine is 8 digits. I just tried it and it's still working. They sent me a 4 digit password when they renewed my access but I had no problem changing it. If I remember right I couldn't use more than 8 digits though.
Thanks Braz

pirata
11-16-2015, 08:15 PM
Great news!!!!!yes it is!!
anybody knows what is the story with economy bank (BEFI)?

I believe that economy bank has a related problem like warka bank,correct me anybody please!!!:cool:

buck74
11-18-2015, 12:34 AM
Great news, its enough to bring us old guys out of the woodwork. I did fire a shot off to Warka a month ago asking how I could buy more stock, but no reply. Hopefully it will be coming back soon. :) Buck

sogrgirl
11-26-2015, 03:36 AM
This is good news! I tried to write to them last month, but to no avail. I had almost resigned myself to saying goodbye to my warka/ISX 'investments'...

Hey, 'old timers', do you remember when people would make sure we knew it wasn't a 'get rich quick scheme"? Nearly 11 years, for us.

Sogrgirl

dinar shore
11-26-2015, 05:31 AM
Hi sogrgirl, Do you remember ShotGun Susie who was convinced that the dinar was going to revert back to Sadam Hussein's 1 dinar = 3.20 usa dollar SOON.... I guess we all thought that. I remember the only way to purchase IQD was to buy from a guy (Amad??) in Jordan who was very ethical and honest. It is good to see another '04 member. I'm sure many of those who started buying dinar in '04 & '05 punted a long time ago or literally died during the last 12 years. I hope that we are close to something that we all have been chasing for a long time.

This is good news! I tried to write to them last month, but to no avail. I had almost resigned myself to saying goodbye to my warka/ISX 'investments'...

Hey, 'old timers', do you remember when people would make sure we knew it wasn't a 'get rich quick scheme"? Nearly 11 years, for us.

Sogrgirl

stevie
11-26-2015, 12:44 PM
Hi, I just got my 4 digits for the second time. I couldn't change my old password on the first batch, it was 9 characters. Tried too many times in a row and it closed me out. So I sent an email explaining to Mr. Issa and asked for a new password and directions for being able to change my old one. Today I had a new password but no explanation on what to do about my old password. Anyone else with this problem?

James
11-26-2015, 02:12 PM
As I recall I put in the 4 digit password (they sent me) as my (old password) I then entered my new password and confirmed it. Did you try that?

HumbleGenius
11-26-2015, 03:09 PM
Hi, I just got my 4 digits for the second time. I couldn't change my old password on the first batch, it was 9 characters. Tried too many times in a row and it closed me out. So I sent an email explaining to Mr. Issa and asked for a new password and directions for being able to change my old one. Today I had a new password but no explanation on what to do about my old password. Anyone else with this problem?

Under Maintain Client menu pic there is a option to change password. Your old password is gone now that you have a new code. Use that to log in and then change it to the password you want through the menu pic.

What If....
11-26-2015, 04:51 PM

Sogrgirl
its a get rich never scheme. your kids or grandkids might get something

40plus
11-26-2015, 05:22 PM

Sogrgirl

It may not be much longer now.

Will-it-happen?
11-26-2015, 05:31 PM
It may not be much longer now.

How do you know ?

stevie
11-26-2015, 10:28 PM
Thanks James, I will give that a try.

stevie
11-26-2015, 10:46 PM
James and HG, I did what you guys suggested and tried 2 times using 6 letters with no numbers. I am now bumped out again and can't log in. This is crazy or I am a total idiot. Anyway, I'm sure I must be doing something wrong but it should direct me instead of cutting me out. Thanks though :((

James
11-27-2015, 01:29 AM
When I received my new Pin it was 4 numbers not letters. I then went to Warka online page and entered my account # followed by the 4 numbers shown on the first screen which are randomly generated, Then I entered the password they provided me ( 4 digit pin in from an email) and entered those numbers as the password.
This allowed me to gain access to my Warka Account. I then went on the left side of that page and changed my password, using their 4 digit pin as the original password and entering my new password twice. Hope you have success.

stevie
11-27-2015, 12:20 PM
James, I also had a pin of 4 numbers and it got me in and I did all the things you did. I used the new pin as my old password and then entered a six letter only new password and it would not take. I've just sent another request to both Mr. Issa and Alamir and gave them the password I want and asked them to do it for me. It is not like they can't get into my account. I will see what happens and sure it will be at least another week or two. I was so excited to be able to access my account and now I've somehow messed it up twice. Thanks again!

Will-it-happen?
11-27-2015, 04:58 PM
so , we can all log on and change our passwords, great !!!

Anyone put in a request to withdraw their cash ? (and received an agreeable response ? or the money ?)

James
11-27-2015, 05:53 PM
I have not requested to withdraw cash. I have emailed twice this week to ask when Warka would again be trading on the ISX and when as an account holder with Warka I could so this. I also asked for a stock portfolio up date. As expected I have not heard back from them at this point.

calstar
11-28-2015, 12:08 AM
James, I did the same two months ago. No luck in hearing back.

40plus
11-28-2015, 02:36 AM
How do you know ?

"It MAY not be much longer"...is not a statement of fact..therefore nothing to 'know'.

Will-it-happen?
11-28-2015, 04:56 PM
I am going to try to send 50 in USD to my account in warka using a free online money transfer service

Has anyone got the Citibank or Commerz bank details for Warka ?

If so could you post here ?

thanks

SamsonGold
11-29-2015, 03:20 AM
It is great to see that they are still issuing new passwords. Through the years, it used to take less than a week to receive the new password. This last time it took an email a week for 7 weeks.

Wiring to the German account supposedly is still valid:

Beneficiary Bank Account (Warka's Dresdner Bank account info):

Account Name --------> WARKA BANK FOR INVESTMENT
Account Number -------> 08-005-734-00-400 or if wiring Euros use: 08-005-734-00-888
Street Address -----------> JURGEN-PONTO-PLATZ 1 D-60301
City ---------------------------> FRANKFURT AM MAIN
State/Province ---------------> HESSE
Country -------------------------> GERMANY

• Beneficiary Bank Branch (Dresdner Bank info):

Bank IBAN Code --------------> DE88-5008-0000-0800-5734-00
Bank BLZ Code -----------------> 500-800-00
Bank SWIFT/BIC Code ----------> DRESDEFF or if required use: DRESDEFFXXX
Bank Name ---------------------------> DRESDNER BANK AG
Bank City -------------------------------> FRANKFURT AM MAIN
Bank Country ---------------------------> GERMANY

• Additional Wire Information/Note (Required to credit your Warka Bank account):

TO BE PAID FOR: [Your Name]. A/C NO. [Your Warka Account] AT WARKA BANK. KEEP MINIMUM IN USD BALANCE, PUT THE REST INTO IQD.

contact C.Services@Warka-Bank-IQ.com regarding any personal and important wiring issues.

Will-it-happen?
11-29-2015, 05:56 PM
Thanks

In order to get my free transfer I need to send my funds either as USD or to a USA bank (as USD)

mcdan
11-30-2015, 12:05 AM
This is the last info I saved 2013

http://www.moneyhub.net/scripts/cgiip.wsc/globalone/htm/quote_and_news.r?pisharetype-id=15400

chakkarchee
11-30-2015, 02:14 PM
Thanks

In order to get my free transfer I need to send my funds either as USD or to a USA bank (as USD)

I am wondering the news Warka gave on their restoral status is to attract new dollars or they are actually going to do some thing about their old account holders.

Will-it-happen?
11-30-2015, 03:10 PM
i tried sending an email , got this message :

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.

Delivery to the following recipients has been delayed.

c.accounts@warkainvestmentbank.com
c.services@warkainvestmentbank.com

Will-it-happen?
11-30-2015, 03:15 PM
i tried sending an email , got this message :

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.

Delivery to the following recipients has been delayed.

c.accounts@warkainvestmentbank.com
c.services@warkainvestmentbank.com

DO NOT USE THE ABOVE emails, they redirect to a get rich quick scheme !!!!! (LOL)

Will-it-happen?
11-30-2015, 03:18 PM
I am wondering the news Warka gave on their restoral status is to attract new dollars or they are actually going to do some thing about their old account holders.

I notice that their domain expired today

[Redirected to whois.misk.com]
[Querying whois.misk.com]
[whois.misk.com]
Domain Name: WARKA-BANK.COM
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.misk.com
Registrar URL: https://www.misk.com
Updated Date: 2011-11-27T14:54:40Z
Creation Date: 2005-11-30T16:29:45Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2015-11-30T00:00:00Z
Registrar: Misk.com, Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 401
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@misk.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.8458964602
Domain Status: clientHold
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registrant Name: Ashraf Amr
Registrant Organization: Warka Bank For Investment & Finance
Registrant Street: Al Madineh Street
Registrant City: Amman
Registrant State/Province: Not Applicable
Registrant Postal Code: 12216
Registrant Country: Jordan
Registrant Phone: +962.788305969
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +962.788305969
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: sales@ekservices.net
Admin Name: Ashraf Amr
Admin Organization: Warka Bank For Investment & Finance
Admin Street: Al Madineh Street
Admin City: Amman
Admin State/Province: Not Applicable
Admin Postal Code: 12216
Admin Country: Jordan
Admin Phone: +962.788305969
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +962.788305969
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: sales@ekservices.net
Tech Name: Ashraf Amr
Tech Organization: Warka Bank For Investment & Finance
Tech Street: Al Madineh Street
Tech City: Amman
Tech State/Province: Not Applicable
Tech Postal Code: 12216
Tech Country: Jordan
Tech Phone: +962.788305969
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +962.788305969
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: sales@ekservices.net
Name Server: NS763.WEBSITEWELCOME.COM
Name Server: NS764.WEBSITEWELCOME.COM
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2015-11-30T16:19:41Z

Will-it-happen?
11-30-2015, 03:27 PM
www.warka-bank.com was down , but has now returned to full functionality (but you still cant withdraw any money)

Will-it-happen?
11-30-2015, 03:43 PM
still no news on the CBI website about Warka's return

Will-it-happen?
12-01-2015, 07:55 PM
www.warka-bank.com down again

Will-it-happen?
12-01-2015, 07:59 PM
www.warka-bank.com (http://www.warka-bank.com) down again

I noticed they renewed , but only for 1 year

stevie
12-06-2015, 01:11 PM
I heard back from Mr. Issa today and I can now log into my account. This is the third time I've had a response in the last month and I send my requests to 1st Mr. Issa with a copy to Mr. Alamir. Hope we all are able to access our accounts and one day invest through Warka and GET funds sent to us. Good luck and Happy Holidays!

calstar
12-06-2015, 03:28 PM
Thanks stevie

seadesk
12-06-2015, 08:38 PM
Thanks Stevie, and Happy Holidays to all.

Thumbs-up for 2016:confused:.

Be safe, be helpful and be kind.

My best to everyone here on the IIF and also to our advocates at Warka.

seadesk

Brazileiro
12-06-2015, 10:13 PM
I heard back from Mr. Issa today and I can now log into my account. This is the third time I've had a response in the last month and I send my requests to 1st Mr. Issa with a copy to Mr. Alamir. Hope we all are able to access our accounts and one day invest through Warka and GET funds sent to us. Good luck and Happy Holidays!Congrats stevie! I guess that's about all they are doing right now is renewing passwords.They haven't purchased or responded to emails I started sending in May requesting another CD.

Brazileiro
12-06-2015, 10:17 PM
I noticed they renewed , but only for 1 yearstill down and can't see that they've renewed yet,,,

Will-it-happen?
12-07-2015, 03:43 PM
still down and can't see that they've renewed yet,,,

read here : http://www.investorsiraq.com/showthread.php?12358-Warka-s-website-is-down

Brazileiro
12-07-2015, 04:27 PM
read here : http://www.investorsiraq.com/showthread.php?12358-Warka-s-website-is-downthanks for the link,,, I checked icaan and a couple other sites and they don't have that info...yes their online banking is still online but if you try to go to http://www.warka-bank.com it is not available,,,

their online banking is a different domain then their website,,,

Will-it-happen?
12-07-2015, 04:46 PM
thanks for the link,,, I checked icaan and a couple other sites and they don't have that info...yes their online banking is still online but if you try to go to http://www.warka-bank.com it is not available,,,

their online banking is a different domain then their website,,,

I got that info from www.whois.com