PDA

View Full Version : Warka Opening in Jan 2016 ???

RogueTurtle
01-03-2016, 12:01 AM
Per long time poster "American Contractor" (Rich Mxxxx) he sent out the following email:

Recently I have been in communications with the
CEO of al-Warka bank. Things are getting positive
for the private Iraqi bank as they will be opening
in January 2016.

If you were curious about al-Warka bank and what
is going on you can watch my video at this url.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssWl_V4EruU

Some of his info has been right on track in the past, and some has been off, so take his email and youtube video with a grain of salt.

Cheers!!

Will-it-happen?
01-03-2016, 07:19 AM
you would think they would post this on their site first

Brazileiro
01-03-2016, 10:43 AM
just in time for the CBI dinar devaluation,,,but still better than nothing

RogueTurtle
01-03-2016, 03:17 PM
you would think they would post this on their site first

That was my initial thought also.

dlakerII
01-04-2016, 12:15 AM
Ya know... I couldn't help but think to myself... is this in the wrong section?

And then the next thought was... So why aren't the admin doing anything about it?

RogueTurtle
01-04-2016, 01:06 AM
Ya know... I couldn't help but think to myself... is this in the wrong section?

And then the next thought was... So why aren't the admin doing anything about it?

Where else should misc. Warka Bank comments go if not under the Warka Bank forum thread? Oh never mind, just saw your signature.

dlakerII
01-04-2016, 06:20 AM
Where else should misc. Warka Bank comments go if not under the Warka Bank forum thread? Oh never mind, just saw your signature.

UUUH the rumor section? Where the rest of the Bob told Tim about a friend and here is a Youtube link if you don't believe me crap goes!

haggisbasher
01-04-2016, 12:06 PM
Hello Forum, just received a copy of my stock holdings from Warka Bank,this attachment came from the ISX depository system (IDCI).

This is very good news but it looks like stock totals are wrong,sort that out later, but good to hear from Warka Bank.

Will-it-happen?
01-04-2016, 12:52 PM
Hello Forum, just received a copy of my stock holdings from Warka Bank,this attachment came from the ISX depository system (IDCI).

This is very good news but it looks like stock totals are wrong,sort that out later, but good to hear from Warka Bank.

stock totals wrong ? (greater in value ?)

Warka holdings not there either ?

haggisbasher
01-04-2016, 12:58 PM
Yes W.i.h no Warka shares and 6 mill BBOB missing but they said I had 3 mill BNOI that I never knew I had, but been going through past Attachments and found the important info I need.
still awaiting on cash dividends thou.

Will-it-happen?
01-04-2016, 01:25 PM
Yes W.i.h no Warka shares and 6 mill BBOB missing but they said I had 3 mill BNOI that I never knew I had, but been going through past Attachments and found the important info I need.
still awaiting on cash dividends thou.

I am still awaiting cash divs too , hopefully this month !!!

mike032588
01-04-2016, 01:44 PM
I have been emailing mr i for 1.5 years... NOTHING... NADA... first time EVER but im starting to get mad... ive been sending emails everyday the past few weeks NOTHING!!?!?!

haggisbasher
01-04-2016, 01:49 PM
Here is the email address it was sent by 3044@warka-bank-iq.com hope this helps anyone.

Message from warka shareholders department reads as follows.....

Dear sir,

Please find attached your electronic stock statement as issued by ISX depository system.

Best regards.

Shareholders department
Warka Bank for Investment and finance

And this message was CC to 5 different warka departments.

calstar
01-04-2016, 08:13 PM
Just received my copies of my stock holding. Found a few errors too. Sent from 3044@warka-bank-iq,com.

James
01-04-2016, 09:14 PM
I did too but they were all in the positive. Fingers Crossed that will amount to something in the future. Wish Warka was able to purchase stock at this time.

Just received my copies of my stock holding. Found a few errors too. Sent from 3044@warka-bank-iq,com.

RogueTurtle
01-04-2016, 10:37 PM

Same here, got mine also with no errors. Also checked the bank accounts and noted that the interest for the year was posted.

Only thing I am still awaiting an answer to is whether CDs are available and what the interest rates are.

calstar
01-04-2016, 11:07 PM
They may be correct I was comparing to the ones I received in 2007.

oldskiier
01-04-2016, 11:57 PM
Has anyone with "Proxy" shares received a statement...???

James
01-05-2016, 12:08 AM
Same here, got mine also with no errors. Also checked the bank accounts and noted that the interest for the year was posted.

Only thing I am still awaiting an answer to is whether CDs are available and what the interest rates are.

This is what I was told mid December.
"In addition I inquired in a second email about CD's. Below is the response I receive concerning that question.

"Dear Sir,

Currently we are not offering CDS which is temporary until we set the new interest rates based on the rehabilitation get well plan.

Appreciate your fine patience and support to Warka Bank… "

Hope this helps.

RogueTurtle
01-05-2016, 03:49 AM
Thanks James. CalStar, looks like we were doing the same work. IPLO?

mike032588
01-05-2016, 02:52 PM
i have not got a responce in years... i use to get them all the time.. i have a real lot of money there helf in proxy... whats going on!?!?

RogueTurtle
01-05-2016, 03:23 PM
Hi Mike, only what you see in these recent threads. Communications with Warka seems to be improving. If "American Contractor" is correct we should be seeing something official soon on the Warka Website News.

Brazileiro
01-05-2016, 04:54 PM
getting a response from warka seems to depend on what question you are asking. I've been trying to get more CD's for around a year and had no response from Warka. Same to questions about the Guardianship ending, get well plan, etc. Recently another forum member posted that he received an email from warka informing him warka was not offering cd's at the moment, yet warka has not put that info anywhere on their website.

American contractor still hasn't posted on his website yet the info about Warka opening in january.

and yes I am feeling very negative regarding Warka right now despite the recent news.

RogueTurtle
01-06-2016, 01:36 PM
Brazilerio, Americana Contractor must of read your post, he is now publishing his interview with the Warka CEO as it pertains to the Jan 2016 reopening of the Bank. Sadly he is only putting out one question/answer per post, kinda weird.

I hope one of the questions was also about the CDs.

pirata
01-06-2016, 04:25 PM
Brazilerio, Americana Contractor must of read your post, he is now publishing his interview with the Warka CEO as it pertains to the Jan 2016 reopening of the Bank. Sadly he is only putting out one question/answer per post, kinda weird.

I hope one of the questions was also about the CDs.
How can I see the interview?
Thanks!!

RogueTurtle
01-06-2016, 04:57 PM
Pirata, the youtube website is in Post #1

Brazileiro
01-06-2016, 09:06 PM

I hope one of the questions was also about the CDs.have to agree with you 1 q/a per day is weird,,,and the q/a posted on the 5th is old news,,,everyone knows warka couldn't do anything until the cbi said so,,,

we wait for te q/a's that give more recent news...

Brazileiro
01-08-2016, 01:46 PM
doesn't look like American Contractor will be posting the warka interview q/a's on a daily basis,,,

RogueTurtle
01-08-2016, 02:39 PM
He must of been in Iraq for so long he picked up their bad habits. "Tomorrow", "Soon", "Coming Days" all being relative and prob actually meaning, "when he feels like it". Lol

Brazileiro
01-08-2016, 09:18 PM
He must of been in Iraq for so long he picked up their bad habits. "Tomorrow", "Soon", "Coming Days" all being relative and prob actually meaning, "when he feels like it". Lolnow that's funny! hahaha

dlakerII
04-19-2016, 04:48 PM
Per long time poster "American Contractor" (Rich Mxxxx) he sent out the following email:

Recently I have been in communications with the
CEO of al-Warka bank. Things are getting positive
for the private Iraqi bank as they will be opening
in January 2016.

If you were curious about al-Warka bank and what
is going on you can watch my video at this url.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssWl_V4EruU

Some of his info has been right on track in the past, and some has been off, so take his email and youtube video with a grain of salt.

Cheers!!

Looks like this "NEWS" should have been in the rumor section with the rest of the crap!!!... OR, do we now have NEW info???

Will-it-happen?
04-19-2016, 07:28 PM
Looks like this "NEWS" should have been in the rumor section with the rest of the crap!!!... OR, do we now have NEW info???

June 2016

for sure

defo

its the word on the street

and so say all of us

RogueTurtle
04-21-2016, 12:15 PM
"So say we all"