PDA

View Full Version : Allow the Warka work allows re depositors' money 2-5-16

BatmaninIraq
02-05-2016, 10:15 PM
Allow the Warka work allows re depositors' money
Praised economist of the Central Bank's decision to allow the Warka Bank to exercise its activities again, calling him from working over the past years that it was a decision arbitrarily, explaining that re-bank action will contribute to returns as incurred by the funds to depositors and Alamlae.waodh economist David Abdul Zayer (time ) yesterday that (the decision not to exercise the Warka Bank its activities during the past years was arbitrary because it was not able to earn money and return the money of depositors and customers). He added that the (central bank reconsidered the decision and felt that it is feasible to return the life Warka Bank and entered in the auction to be able to turn a profit and return what it incurred from the funds of depositors and customers).

The central bank has announced to allow the Warka Bank to exercise banking activities after rehabilitation. The bank said in a statement (based on the decision of guardianship for the Warka Bank lifted in accordance with the decision of the Financial Services Court No. 5 of 2013. In order to achieve the goal of monetary stability and the safety of the banking system and out of the Central Bank's role in maintaining confidence in the banking system and for the purpose of enabling the bank to perform its active role with commercial banks operating in Iraq announce his support for the rehabilitation of the bank), adding that (the bank will be allowed to engage in banking activities all, including the entry window of the sale and purchase of foreign currency, similar to banks and other working in the country to improve its resources and service economy). from the other hand, accused a member of the parliamentary finance committee Magda Tamimi, a member of the Commission Masood Haider covering up the corruption of US $ 15 million files. Said al-Tamimi told a news conference yesterday that (Haider cover up the corruption file for the purchase of a piece of land belonging Iraqi Commercial Bank in Alsellmanah province $ 15 million), she said, referring to (the formation of an investigative committee competent to assess the ground where further investigate proved that the estimated value of the land amounted to 8 to $ 10 million), as she put it.

Claim (s Haider sent to the Office of Financial Supervision for auditing). It was not possible (time) to obtain information about the accusation despite repeated contacts with a number of Alnwab.aly that revealed the cover of integrity Court, money laundering and economic crime in Baghdad for the start of private banks to pay what Bzmtha of fines and benefits Tojerih to the Central Bank of Iraq, banner that under the time limit expires early next year and by 10 billion dinars Hehria.oukal Court judge Radhi Fartusi in a statement, the judiciary said yesterday that (the central bank has already established a number of cases against 28 banks waged a result of falling into the breaches of the law after the discovery of the Board of control Finance), adding that (these banks have paid what Bzmtha with benefits the delay in previous years amounts reached 46 billion dinars, and on more than one batch) He explained Fartusi that (remaining owe fines and benefits of up to 191 billion and 551 million dinars, and that private banks committed under the decision of the central bank for payment during the timeframe expires in January of next year) .onoh that (payment by installments received a total of 10 billion dinars per month) system. Indicating that (the obligation to pay begun since last July). He stressed that the (restoration of these amounts got to follow up directly by the Federal Judicial Authority President Medhat al-Mahmoud and the Presidency of the resumption of the Federal Rusafa) Court .ozkr statement to a member of the Presidency of the Council of Representatives Hamoudi said yesterday that (Hammoudi received Chairman of the Integrity Commission Hassan Yassiri expressed last full cooperation to activate Hamoudi Initiative for supporting the local product and monitor the application of the ministries of the government's decision binding on contracting with local companies) .ohdd Hamoudi according to the statement on the (importance of cooperation and the pursuit of the executive and legislative branches of various committees to compel the ministries and the follow-up and hold them accountable for that and activate the relevant laws in support of national industries).

oldskiier
02-05-2016, 11:48 PM
So our money will soon be unfrozen..?????

40plus
02-06-2016, 06:45 PM
Looks like it may be 'sooooon'.

lonelyintexas
02-06-2016, 07:24 PM
Here's hoping to soon.
Thanks
LIT

Will-it-happen?
02-07-2016, 01:49 PM
but still no mention on Warka's website

INRI
02-12-2016, 11:35 PM
So our money will soon be unfrozen..?????

Soon as money is unfrozen it will be wired back to the USA. 10+ years in this hell hole.... SOON=LMAO

40plus
02-13-2016, 06:15 PM
I tend to agree. I'll wire most of it out immediately, but leave a small amount possibly, just in case????? Hmmm...maybe not even a little.

haggisbasher
02-14-2016, 08:27 AM
Has the 18% interest on accounts in iraq been implimenteted yet or is it just being discussed the now,would like to calculate how much i might get back from warka bank.?????????

chakkarchee
02-14-2016, 10:52 AM
Where these news are coming from that Warka is sitting hush hush on this and similar feel good articles

haggisbasher
02-14-2016, 11:10 AM
Warka web site still showing 5% interest on accounts.

Will-it-happen?
02-14-2016, 12:37 PM
Warka web site still showing 5% interest on accounts.

Warka website still show my bank balance, cant get at it tho

haggisbasher
02-14-2016, 12:52 PM
Looking ahead to June and maybe the start of trading for BWIB (rumored) and we have Ramadan commencing on the start of June,
good time for a rebirth of warka bank,

haggisbasher
02-20-2016, 10:24 PM
Looking ahead to June and maybe the start of trading for BWIB (rumored) and we have Ramadan commencing on the start of June,
good time for a rebirth of warka bank,

Anyone care to add their thoughts.............just don't say soon........

mcdan
02-21-2016, 04:45 AM
General Meeting May or June no link just comments made .

BRYAN
02-21-2016, 05:14 PM
Hi all .. Its been sometime since I've been here. Does anyone have a valid email to Warka so I can reach out to them .. please im me

chakkarchee
02-21-2016, 05:51 PM
" Allow the Warka work allows re depositors' money "

What does “ re depositer” money means, are they expecting to fool us again

What about old deposit money ??
Who from warka has answer to this ?

calstar
02-21-2016, 05:51 PM
Hi all .. Its been sometime since I've been here. Does anyone have a valid email to Warka so I can reach out to them .. please im me

Hey BRYAN! Long time no hear from. Welcome back. :cool:

Attaboy
02-23-2016, 02:35 PM

This is the one I have been trying. At one time it worked to set up the IQD/USD account. There has been no response in about two years.

ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com. This address goes (went) to Mohammad Issa, Director of International Affairs.

James
02-23-2016, 05:57 PM
This is the one I have been trying. At one time it worked to set up the IQD/USD account. There has been no response in about two years.

ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com. This address goes (went) to Mohammad Issa, Director of International Affairs.

This is the most recent one I have had success with.

mohammad.k.issa@warka-bank-iq.com

dinar shore
02-23-2016, 10:08 PM
James,

How many days did it take to get a reply from Mr. Issa? Also, Do you know if he has current info regarding ISX stocks that Warka has been the custodian for many of us here?

This is the most recent one I have had success with.

mohammad.k.issa@warka-bank-iq.com

James
02-23-2016, 11:04 PM
James,

How many days did it take to get a reply from Mr. Issa? Also, Do you know if he has current info regarding ISX stocks that Warka has been the custodian for many of us here?

These are the emails I have received, some in less than 6 hours of the time I sent them .

Dear Sir,

Please note that Warka Bank for Investment and Finance will resume trading after holding its general assembly meeting and capital increase in accordance with the CBI rehabilitation plan date of which is yet to be set and confirmed all depending on the joint agreement between Warka Board- Management and CBI.

I asked about Warka Master Cards....

Dear Mr.James,

My pleasure once the service is internationally re-activated you and all our international clients will have full access top their cards and funds…best regards.

Regarding CD rates...

Dear Sir,

Currently we are not offering CDS which is temporary until we set the new interest rates based on the rehabilitation get well plan.

Appreciate your fine patience and support to Warka Bank…

Enjoy the day and best regards,

Regarding purchasing stocks through Warka Bank on the ISX...

Dear Sir,

After the general assembly meeting and capital increase as our brokerage company is affiliated with Warka Bank…best regards

In regards to stock portfolio updates. I asked for a list of my stock and received them with credited shares from different companies over the last few years.

Dear Sir,

Please find attached your electronic stock statement as issued by the ISX depository system.

Best regards,
Shareholders Department
Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

My last email I sent Mr. Issa

Dear Mr. Issa
Thank you for keeping me informed. Can you tell me when will Warka Bank finalize its general assembly meeting? Are we talking in the next 2 weeks? Or 1 month or longer?

Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016
The general assembly meeting and procedures should be finalized within june of this year in accordance with the get well plan set by the CBI…best regards

Brazileiro
02-24-2016, 12:11 AM
Hey James thanks for sharing more info from warka bank. I don't know why they won't put something on their website.

I stopped requesting new cd's after you posted your email from warka saying that they were not offering them at the moment. I added the email addy you gave for Mr I to the other addys I have and have had NO response to emails I started sending in January requesting money be transferred from my iqd account to my usd account. Not even an email saying they couldn't do that at this time. Zero zilch nada.

So while the CBI has approved all warka banking activities it appears that warka is not actually doing anything yet and probably won't until after their general assembly meeting. Hopefully the CBI hasn't devalued the dinar by the time warka gives access to our accounts

BRYAN
02-24-2016, 12:12 AM
I sent it to all the ones I had on my previous replies.. Including the ceo
I hope to get a reply..... it may take a while

Nice to see some of the old timers still around

James
02-24-2016, 01:03 AM
So are we Senior Citizens on this Forum? (2004)
Just passing on what I have received. I appreciate everyone posting (facts)I believe our goals are the same for this investment.

Yes I too think Warka will answers (some) emails but day to day banking activities I cannot comment on as I have not asked yet for any transfer of funds.

It is nice to see our online account being credited with interest. { December }
Whether we will be able to withdrawal any of it is yet to be seen. Fingers Crossed for all on this ride.

40plus
02-24-2016, 02:47 AM
In Warka since '06. I believe we will get our $$ after the meeting, no activity (transfers) till then, as most of us had figured out years ago.

James, your quick replies may be because you are polite & show some understanding of their situation. I've been getting replies from Mr. Issa throughout the years, though some were delayed. Those who don't get replies may have been too demanding or rude.

dinar shore
02-24-2016, 02:56 AM
Thanks, James. I appreciate your sharing the responses from Al Warka.

thebest
02-24-2016, 09:18 AM
These are the emails I have received, some in less than 6 hours of the time I sent them .

Dear Sir,

Please note that Warka Bank for Investment and Finance will resume trading after holding its general assembly meeting and capital increase in accordance with the CBI rehabilitation plan date of which is yet to be set and confirmed all depending on the joint agreement between Warka Board- Management and CBI.

Dear Mr.James,

My pleasure once the service is internationally re-activated you and all our international clients will have full access top their cards and funds…best regards.

Regarding CD rates...

Dear Sir,

Currently we are not offering CDS which is temporary until we set the new interest rates based on the rehabilitation get well plan.

Dear Sir,

After the general assembly meeting and capital increase as our brokerage company is affiliated with Warka Bank…best regards

In regards to stock portfolio updates. I asked for a list of my stock and received them with credited shares from different companies over the last few years.

Dear Sir,

Please find attached your electronic stock statement as issued by the ISX depository system.

Best regards,
Shareholders Department

Dear Mr. Issa
Thank you for keeping me informed. Can you tell me when will Warka Bank finalize its general assembly meeting? Are we talking in the next 2 weeks? Or 1 month or longer?

The general assembly meeting and procedures should be finalized within june of this year in accordance with the get well plan set by the CBI…best regards

Thanks again.

BRYAN
02-24-2016, 10:16 AM
Yesterday, I received a reply from Mr. Issa.

He was able to address my question and directed me to the proper dept. to contact.

I will post more as my request(s) are granted

pirata
02-24-2016, 01:01 PM
thanks for the news!!!:cool:

calstar
02-24-2016, 10:11 PM
Thanks james

windy
02-25-2016, 03:48 AM
Appreciate the update.

English Bob
02-29-2016, 03:29 PM
Appreciate the update.

Me too!

Dear Mr.James,

Always thought best way to get money back would be through.............Cards

We will have to wait and see

EB

BRYAN
02-29-2016, 10:02 PM
This is Good news

INRI
03-06-2016, 03:33 AM

Dear Sir,

Dear Mr.James,

Regarding CD rates...

Dear Sir,

Dear Sir,

Dear Sir,

Best regards,
Shareholders Department

Dear Mr. Issa

Hi James,

Thank you for the information.

To all who many have info regarding this....
Do you know if we may be able to wire transfer our funds from our Warka account(s) back home later this year? Or will I need to sign up for another way to bring my money home; e.g credit card?

Thanks in advance :)

haggisbasher
03-07-2016, 06:06 AM
Waiting on Iraq moving to article 8 and their currency trading on forex before I make any decision on reinvesting.

but will try get as much as possible from them for the damage done to my portfolio & accounts.

Will-it-happen?
03-07-2016, 02:33 PM
Waiting on Iraq moving to article 8 and their currency trading on forex before I make any decision on reinvesting.

but will try get as much as possible from them for the damage done to my portfolio & accounts.

me too ............................................