PDA

View Full Version : Warka Bank

sonoran
03-08-2016, 07:15 AM
Hi Everyone,

I come here to asking for help from everyone.
I have couple of the Warka accounts( IQD and USD) since 2011. Now, I can't even login to my accounts because their website keeps errors saying "wrong password".
I have been sent an email to them for reset my password but no response from them.
Can anyone help me how to request reset password and correct email address for reset password please?

Thank you
Sonoran.

James
03-08-2016, 12:00 PM
Hi Everyone,

I have couple of the Warka accounts( IQD and USD) since 2011. Now, I can't even login to my accounts because their website keeps errors saying "wrong password".
I have been sent an email to them for reset my password but no response from them.
Can anyone help me how to request reset password and correct email address for reset password please?

Thank you
Sonoran.

This is the email I have used to request a password reset. mohammad.k.issa@warka-bank-iq.com

bultn
03-08-2016, 05:12 PM
I got my password from Mr. Issa via this address: ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com

mike032588
03-08-2016, 05:59 PM
i have sent so many emials to all addresses... they dont ever get back to me... i give up on warka... i lost 60k

SamsonGold
03-08-2016, 10:11 PM
Hi Everyone,

Thank you
Sonoran.

You would need to include an authorization letter permitting them to withdraw a 15 dinar fee from your account (it may be higher now) for the new password. I believe you need a new password every six months now. I've had good luck by staying patient and polite. If they do not reply, I start emailing once a week and reference the previous emails.
I also use the (e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com), CC: (ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com) and CC: (mohammad.k.issa@warka-bank-iq.com)

Good luck.

bultn
03-09-2016, 11:16 AM
I also sent to both addresses (e-bank & ifrd) and I noticed that Mr Issa (ifrd) actually opened my messages whereas e-bank did not. I then wrote to Mr Issa only and explained that the e-bank department deleted my messages without opening them and asked him to contact them and ask them to send me a new password. The very next day I got my password from Mr Issa in an email addressed from ifrd to e-bank and cc to me.

BRYAN
03-15-2016, 07:10 PM
Did you include the letter to withdraw funds to get your password>??

sonoran
03-16-2016, 02:36 AM
Thank you guys.

I got an email from Mohammad K. ISSA <ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com> for new online password.

Sonoran

sonoran
03-16-2016, 02:41 AM
Thank you guys.

I got an email from Mohammad K. ISSA <ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com> for new online password.

Sonoran

mcdan
03-16-2016, 05:25 AM
Great back a few years Mr. I (be what it may used to post on IIF ).

deanswanson
03-21-2016, 12:49 PM
Hey guys and dolls. Yesterday I received from Warka's ISX department my stock portfolio!!! I must have made the request for it 2 months ago... Ya just have to give it time they move at there own pace!!!!! They had all my shares plus all my accumulated free shares... They did not have 4 of my stocks but 16 out of 20 not too bad... I sent a reply asking about my other 4... My take another 2 months for there reply... Hang in there Warka WILL be Back.... DeanO

dinar shore
03-21-2016, 01:07 PM
Thanks for sharing that good news, Deano! I am sending a request to Warka today.

RogueTurtle
03-21-2016, 02:25 PM
Hey Dean, thanks for the update. By chance was the missing shares Warka Bank shares? I also rec'd my stock report and the only one missing was Warka shares. No reply yet form Warka about the missing shares.

Thanks

Will-it-happen?
03-21-2016, 02:36 PM
Hey Dean, thanks for the update. By chance was the missing shares Warka Bank shares? I also rec'd my stock report and the only one missing was Warka shares. No reply yet form Warka about the missing shares.

Thanks

they are missing because Warka have been delisted from the isx

deanswanson
03-21-2016, 02:39 PM
Yes that was one it listed Warka but had zero for shares... DeanO

deanswanson
03-21-2016, 02:44 PM
Thats makes scene but my other 3 are still listed.. At this point I am just glad to get a reply from Warka shows some body is still on the other end!!! LOL..DeanO

INRI
03-23-2016, 07:15 AM
Great back a few years Mr. I (be what it may used to post on IIF ).

Hi mcdan,

I like your signature, but the truth is Jesus died to set us Free (Freedom from sin). Christ's death meets both :)

tipawin
03-24-2016, 12:00 AM
Thanks Deano

Yesterday I received my new pin# my account is uptodate with interest as well
I have requested my ISX stock portfolio as well
Cheers to all we are nearly there Warka general assembly meeting 15 June I believe not long to go

Will-it-happen?
03-24-2016, 09:09 AM
Thanks Deano

Cheers to all we are nearly there Warka general assembly meeting 15 June I believe not long to go

15th June ??

So that means a relisting date of 1st July ?

HumbleGenius
03-24-2016, 12:45 PM
Thanks Deano

Where is the link to the announcement of the general meeting?

tipawin
03-25-2016, 12:28 AM
It was posted on this forum in february by ??? Who had received an e-mail from mr i i have since sent anoither e-mail to mr i to confirm

mcdan
03-26-2016, 04:34 AM
Bump by James 1/27

I asked how soon this Warka bank will finalize its general assembly meeting? This is the reply I received this morning.

Dear Mr. I
Thank you for keeping me informed. Can you tell me when will Warka bank finalize its general assembly meeting? Are we talking in the next 2 weeks? Or 1 month ? or longer?

The general assembly meeting and procedures should be finalized within june of this year in accordance with the get well plan set by the CBI…best regards

tipawin
03-26-2016, 07:36 AM
Thankyou mcdan great confirmation not long to go

SmoothOperator
03-27-2016, 01:38 AM
Can't believe how long this ride has been .... ... SOOOOOOON :cool:

Will-it-happen?
03-27-2016, 04:39 PM
Can't believe how long this ride has been .... ... SOOOOOOON :cool:

June 2016 to be exact

DarkRing
04-09-2016, 10:43 PM
Super Day......Got my password. What so great is it worked :cool:

sonoran
04-18-2016, 12:36 AM
I can’t get into Warka bank online banking system. Does anyone have error below?

HTTP/1.1 200 OK Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 01:40:56 GMT Server: Oracle-Application-Server-10g/10.1.2.0.2 Oracle-HTTP-Server Connection: close Transfer-Encoding: chunked Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
OK
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, you@your.address and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Sonoran

bultn
04-18-2016, 10:56 AM
Yes, it seems that Warka has some problems with their website.

deanswanson
04-18-2016, 01:01 PM
I had to send a letter years ago but not the last 3 or 4 times I have reset my password.. My password is good till June this time...reset it last year sometime... DeanO

Will-it-happen?
04-21-2016, 07:27 AM
I can’t get into Warka bank online banking system. Does anyone have error below?

HTTP/1.1 200 OK Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 01:40:56 GMT Server: Oracle-Application-Server-10g/10.1.2.0.2 Oracle-HTTP-Server Connection: close Transfer-Encoding: chunked Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
OK
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, you@your.address and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Sonoran

working now