PDA

View Full Version : Big sell off at pepsi (IBSD)

Will-it-happen?
12-24-2012, 05:31 PM
Is that a big sell off at IBSD ?

11 billion shares sold off in a day

whats going on ?

manwithnoname
12-25-2012, 12:23 PM
Is that a big sell off at IBSD ?

11 billion shares sold off in a day

whats going on ?

It might be something to do with Warka transfering our proxy accounts to our good name. I've received an email from the ISX dept today confirming they have transferred IBSD to my good name. Anyone else had anything similar?
MWNN

Will-it-happen?
12-25-2012, 01:50 PM
It might be something to do with Warka transfering our proxy accounts to our good name. I've received an email from the ISX dept today confirming they have transferred IBSD to my good name. Anyone else had anything similar?
MWNN

all our shares including the warka ones ?

manwithnoname
12-25-2012, 05:57 PM
My Warka bank shares are already are in my name. These were proxy shares being changed over. I cant speak for everyone else but thought it was coincidental that they changed IBSD the same day. I'm sure several of us had them in our portfolio and would amount to a major moving in their shares.
MWNN

Will-it-happen?
12-25-2012, 06:40 PM
so i would be correct in saying that Warka are transferring all proxy shares (at their expense) over to our good names

millionairetobe71
12-25-2012, 08:06 PM
I highly doubdt that Warka transfered the proxy shares in such way. It is not like a walk in the park having the shares transfered in your good name. There are so many signatures and steps required for such action.

By the way, I have not received any email regarding a transfer.....as of yet...

MTB71

stevie
12-25-2012, 09:38 PM
I highly doubdt that Warka transfered the proxy shares in such way. It is not like a walk in the park having the shares transfered in your good name. There are so many signatures and steps required for such action.

MTB71

I received email yesterday and today with 5 different shares transferred from proxy to my good name. On all the commision for the transfer was taken. On one they were way under on the amount of shares I own. I have sent an email to let them know of the mistake, and I hope they get it right. Also, each email says that all my shareholdings have been transferred.

manwithnoname
12-25-2012, 09:59 PM
so i would be correct in saying that Warka are transferring all proxy shares (at their expense) over to our good names

As Stevie says.. They have taken all commissions for the transactions on the sell and buy. 2% for each sell and buy. Five companies for Stevie so somebody is being busy over there. This may be bad.
MWNN

opportunist
12-25-2012, 10:25 PM
There are two sides to a trade. Someone purchased those shares. You say its a big sell, I say its a big buy.

manwithnoname
12-26-2012, 10:20 AM
There are two sides to a trade. Someone purchased those shares. You say its a big sell, I say its a big buy.

Oppo.. If that was a big proxy account deal, Warka sold.. we bought! :-)

calstar
12-26-2012, 10:57 AM
Since we are talking stocks and shares being proxy. Are we still in the game with our Warka Bank shares. I do have mine in my good name. Anybody.

manwithnoname
12-26-2012, 11:18 AM
Since we are talking stocks and shares being proxy. Are we still in the game with our Warka Bank shares. I do have mine in my good name. Anybody.

I believe we are still in the game with Warka but that could be subject to change. Depends on the CBI's decision or any deals that can be worked out. I have a lot of Warka shares but right now i'm more worried about cash in account.
MWNN

calstar
12-26-2012, 12:35 PM
Thanks man thats the one i'm worried about. Well interest is coming soon this month. Hey can still sell stocks? Anybody.

shardima
12-27-2012, 09:17 AM

MTB71

i received an email days ago and they have just transferred over a stack in my name! And so far so good!