PDA

View Full Version : Warks Bank Account on line access update

BRYAN
04-27-2016, 11:51 AM
Hello All.
I received my updated password after aprox. 1 month of patiently waiting. It appears after 3 years of inactivity ... I'm still intact. I wanted to access the ISX account to see what is in there .. I will update as I find out this information.. if any 1 has direct access to Warka's ISX current rep,that has made contact .. please PM me

It appears things are about to change????:cool:

haggisbasher
04-27-2016, 08:59 PM
Hey Bryan,thanks for the good news you got,can you give more info on your ISX account,is it a new addition to your account drop down menu or is it a old ISX account on the drop down menu.
I know my ISX saccount tab was removed some years back,dispite having shares there.
Thanks.

haggisbasher
04-27-2016, 08:59 PM
Hope its a new Tab added to your menu.
My Warka contact for shares info came from Mohammad Issa and 3044@warka-bank-iq.com.hope this helps.

calstar
04-28-2016, 12:24 AM
Thanks haggisbasher

BusterBrown
04-29-2016, 12:40 AM
I just tried getting into my account and my account has expired, any one else experience this?

James
04-30-2016, 12:03 PM
I just tried getting into my account and my account has expired, any one else experience this?
Send Warka an email and request them to reset your password. ( have you ever done this before?) You will need to attach an authorization letter in your email. (cost to renew 15,000 dinar) Once you have your Password reset ( it will be the same one you have had) you can access your account. Note on your account page you will then see the next time your password will expire.

deanswanson
04-30-2016, 07:23 PM
James, all I know I have not been charged to reset my password in years... Just saying all I have had to do is reset it... mine expires end of June will see then....DeanO

deanswanson
04-30-2016, 07:25 PM
Checked my account NO NEW TAB!!! DeanO

James
05-01-2016, 02:12 AM
I based my statement on previsions emails sent to Warka. I cannot say if they have ever deducted any charges for online access from my account.
I wish everyone luck in maintaining their online access.

Sleeper68
05-01-2016, 03:30 AM
Is there a copy of the authorization letter on this site, i thought there was at one time.

James
05-01-2016, 11:43 AM
Is there a copy of the authorization letter on this site, i thought there was at one time.

Here is the basic one I've used.

Dear Warka Online Services

I, ( Name )authorize Warka Investment Bank to withdraw an annual fee of

(15,000) Dinars from my IQD Savings Account #12345 to allow (Name) with

full secure online access to Account #12345. Warka Investment Bank must provide

(Name) with a User Name and Password that can be used to login and benefit

from any and all of Warka Investment Bank online services. This authorization shall

expire one year from the signed date below or upon written notice by the legal

account owner named above.

Will-it-happen?
05-02-2016, 05:45 PM
less than a month now til we get our Warka money !!!

dinar_dude
05-02-2016, 08:45 PM
Less than a month till we get our money from Warka?!
I haven't checked in for weeks - what news did I miss?

Will-it-happen?
05-03-2016, 03:16 PM
Less than a month till we get our money from Warka?!
I haven't checked in for weeks - what news did I miss?

Word on the street is that Warka have their general meeting in June and then will be relisted on the ISX & allowing customers access to their cash too

LINK : http://www.investorsiraq.com/showthread.php?12707-Warka-Bank-for-Investment-amp-Finance-and-allow-him-to-exercise-all-banking-activities&p=35471&highlight=#post35471

AND

http://www.rs.iq/iraq_news/view/8383