View Full Version : Guru Bondlady

06-01-2016, 08:20 PM
6-1-2016 Guru Bondlady ["When the RV happens, what do you expect the exchange rate for us to be?"] I above any other guru now or back in the day...have never never called a date nor rate...why? because absolutely no one in this dinar investment will know or have that sort of intel...that just wont happen, so to answer u I don't know. ...in my heart I feel like it will try to come in close with the u.s. dollar or even 1 to 1...my reasons is that they have become so dependent and in love with the dollar they don't want to even use there own currency at all...that being said, biggies will have to find a way for them to fall out of love with the dollar and fall back in love (be dependent) with there own currency the Iraqi dinar. ...the best way I can think of using plain old common sense is make the dinar as attractive or at least better looking...better purchasing power...better rate...closer to the dollar exchange rate, other wise...why would they even use it... I still believe in my investment altho like most of us who got in this, thought we would be long gone by now...all IMO.