PDA

View Full Version : Warka online access

rfcr
07-22-2016, 03:19 PM
Has anyone had any success reactivating their online account? Mine expired in June. I still dont understand why they have it where your account expires.

Will-it-happen?
07-22-2016, 03:35 PM
Has anyone had any success reactivating their online account? Mine expired in June. I still dont understand why they have it where your account expires.

Mine expired last week

Still awaiting a response from e-banking dept

calstar
07-22-2016, 11:50 PM
I have but they did not tell me. Keep checking your account access when you log on to your account. I was able to use my same password. I did send them a email.

millionairetobe71
07-23-2016, 12:12 AM
Mine expired last week

It will take you forever to get another password. I had the same issue and I emailed everyone that I had an email from, including sending an email to Mr Issa, and then, only then, Mr Issa forwarded the email to another person who then issued another password....

And I am still trying to get someone to provide me with an updated portfolio information.

calstar
07-24-2016, 06:36 PM
Good luck on the portfolio information. I have been waiting 3 years.

williambedloe
07-26-2016, 04:31 PM
Still waiting myself. Warka and Mr. Issa turned out to be dishonest crooks. Go figure...

tipawin
07-27-2016, 02:14 AM
Hi Everyone

I received my isx portfolio from 3044@warka-bank-iq.com

It did not include shares held in proxy only those shares in my good name

I hope this helps

haggisbasher
07-27-2016, 12:51 PM
Thanks mohammad k.issa, your online annual subscription has been removed from your account,you can now log on to you account.

The e-mail cam from Laith Alamir,
e-bank.ms@warka-bank-iq.com

Will-it-happen?
08-28-2016, 10:15 PM
Mine expired last week

Man , still waiting

spacetuna
08-29-2016, 03:04 PM
Try finding the original sent response from warka (where they sent you the original password) and respond to it as a reply. I've done it this way several times and always got a quick response.

Brazileiro
09-07-2016, 04:49 PM
just an fyi,,, if you change your password online before it expires, your new password will be valid for another year. I did this last night and saw my new expiration date is now 7 Sept 2017 (iraqi time)

James
09-07-2016, 11:10 PM
Thank for that tip.

SamsonGold
09-18-2016, 09:40 PM
Is anyone having trouble with the online access?
https://onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com/IBS/index.jsp
Has this been a problem for a while?

Will-it-happen?
09-19-2016, 09:54 AM
Your connection is not privateAttackers might be trying to steal your information from onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com (for example, passwords, messages or credit cards).
NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

This happens all the time

Will-it-happen?
09-19-2016, 10:00 AM
Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com. Peer's certificate has an invalid signature. Error code: SEC_ERROR_BAD_SIGNATURE

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Will-it-happen?
09-19-2016, 10:01 AM
maybe they re-adding in share holdings !!!!

James
09-19-2016, 12:14 PM
I was able to log in through Google Chrome. Had the same message. I was able to check my balance and then logged off.

Will-it-happen?
09-20-2016, 06:09 PM
i still cannot get logged on

Brazileiro
09-25-2016, 10:49 AM
online banking still not working. Receive the message that the website is not configured properly and is not secure. Sent message through warkas website and to Mr I but so far not fixed.

Brazileiro
10-13-2016, 12:26 PM
just an fyi,,, if you change your password online before it expires, your new password will be valid for another year. I did this last night and saw my new expiration date is now 7 Sept 2017 (iraqi time)well so much for that. I just bypassed the invalid security certificate message using a browser other than firefox and got the message my account had expired when I tried to login. Emails sent asking for renewal, and informed them that the security certificate is still invalid. So now I wait again.

Brazileiro
10-28-2016, 11:04 AM
well emails sent in the last 2 weeks concerning the website problem and requesting a new password have been read by Mr I and a Farah Rassam but no action or response to date. Guess they are too busy....

Will-it-happen?
10-28-2016, 07:30 PM
If you use a PC then try using Opera or Firefox to access your account

that should work

Brazileiro
10-28-2016, 11:33 PM
If you use a PC then try using Opera or Firefox to access your account

that should workFirefox will not bypass the error page. I can access the website with another browser but then get the message my password has expired, even though I renewed it in Sept. My emails have been read but no one has responded nor done anything to resolve either problem.

Will-it-happen?
11-06-2016, 12:49 PM
oh oh

totally down now : https://onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com/IBS/index.jsp

SITE CANT BE REACHED

(and the domain hasnt expired http://www.whois.com/whois/warka-bank-iq.com )

James
11-06-2016, 03:24 PM
If you choose to use Chrome as the browser you can bypass the warnings and view your account.
it still shows the domain isn't configured properly (54 days ago , I think). But it does work by taking these steps. Your call.

Will-it-happen?
11-06-2016, 03:30 PM
If you choose to use Chrome as the browser you can bypass the warnings and view your account.
it still shows the domain isn't configured properly (54 days ago , I think). But it does work by taking these steps. Your call.

site IS down

James
11-06-2016, 04:36 PM

Ok just saying I was able to.

Will-it-happen?
11-06-2016, 05:04 PM

Ok just saying I was able to.

ok

works now

Brazileiro
11-17-2016, 02:49 PM
online access renewed today after a month of emailing. also received an email address for future account related issues. No word about the security certificate problem.

"For any further questions or inquiries regarding your online account please have the client contact the e-banking team e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com and we will provide our full cooperation and support."

spacetuna
11-18-2016, 09:11 PM
Somehow logging into a non-secure banking account website in a foreign country seems like a dumb idea (no offense to anyone who has maybe it's not that big a deal). I am not too tech savvy, could your password information be stolen while doing this from another browser? Right now I will not login until I see this has been fixed.

Will-it-happen?
07-03-2017, 01:42 PM
i typed in my pass incorrectly now i m locked outhow long before warka tech department respond ?

Brazileiro
12-14-2017, 08:36 AM
Online access site is working again and so is my new password...

James
12-14-2017, 09:34 AM
I exceeded my pin limit, now waiting on them to rest it again. Hopefully soon....

Brazileiro
12-14-2017, 12:58 PM
hopefully,,,someone is working today as the site didn't work at 5am iraq time but did at 11am,,,

now if they will start providing the services the CBI approved for them... would make for a very merry christmas :)

I exceeded my pin limit, now waiting on them to rest it again. Hopefully soon....

Brazileiro
01-04-2018, 04:49 PM
is anyone able to access the online banking? The website isn't coming up in firefox or chrome...

James
01-04-2018, 06:10 PM
I did on December 30th. I was able to check my account balances.
Not able to today.

Brazileiro
01-04-2018, 06:38 PM
yeah I was able to on 31 Dec and saw interest paid and balance, then yesterday and today it is completely offline.

calstar
01-04-2018, 10:19 PM
James

I put in a request for a new password at least ten times in December. Who do we contact at Warka Bank?

Brazileiro
01-04-2018, 11:44 PM
I'm not James but I sent mine to e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com & mohammad.k.issa@warka-bank-iq.com It took just over a month nov/dec

James

I put in a request for a new password at least ten times in December. Who do we contact at Warka Bank?

calstar
01-05-2018, 12:56 AM
I'm not James but I sent mine to e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com & mohammad.k.issa@warka-bank-iq.com It took just over a month nov/dec
Thanks for the info. They they take too long. It should be 10 days. thanks B.

James
01-05-2018, 09:10 AM
Those are the same email addresses I use.
I send my emails early (EST) hoping someone will read them first thing in the morning at Warka Bank. I have been relatively successful using this stagey. Best of luck to all.

calstar
01-05-2018, 04:17 PM
Those are the same email addresses I use.
I send my emails early (EST) hoping someone will read them first thing in the morning at Warka Bank. I have been reality successful using this stagey. Best of luck to all.Thanks James

Brazileiro
01-11-2018, 11:22 AM
website is back online today. Now if Warka would provide the services the CBI has approved them to provide :)

James
01-11-2018, 02:00 PM
I emailed Warka today requesting some of my dinar to be sent to Al Karmal in the form of a check or wire transfer. I am hoping they will comply to my request. I'll keep everyone posted if this ever takes place.

My thoughts are to purchase more stocks with these funds and in turn gain a better profit than the interest I have received from Warka. I already have my stocks with Al Karmal which were transferred back in August.

If I am able to accomplish this transfer from Warka and net gains are realized (in the future) from stocks I will be able to wire funds back to my US account. Al Karmal uses Bank of Baghdad for their banking services. That's my plan at this point.

Brazileiro
01-11-2018, 02:16 PM
James,

I'd be very interested to hear if this works for you. I asked Al Karmal about transfering my cash from Warka to them but was told they couldn't because the CBI has not decided what to do about Warka Bank yet. The contact at Al Karmal said he'd let me know if anything changes.

I hope this works for you.

Do you still have the documentation Al Karmal requires? Can you pm or email a blank copy?

James
01-11-2018, 03:09 PM
The pdf file is too large to upload on this site. Here is the contact info for Al Karmal. I have had nothing but excellent communication with them.

Taha Ajina
Network Eng. IT Administrator & Operations at Al Karmal Brokerage
Mobile +(964) 7903726443
Email taha@isx-karmal.com Website www.isx-karmal.com

Brazileiro
01-11-2018, 03:37 PM
Thanks James and good luck!