PDA

View Full Version : Warka Bank posted interest into accounts today Dec 31

eosirl2
12-31-2012, 06:28 PM
It appears Warka has deposited interest amounts to saving accounts at least today Dec 31.

If the imposed deadline of Dec 31 set by the CBI on the bankruptcy of Warka, I find it amusing that they would deposit amounts thus increasing its liabilities in the event of going bust. Would have been easier to declare bankruptcy on the 30th. So maybe, maybe, there's some hope there.

War Eagle
12-31-2012, 07:46 PM
I got my interest also.you are correct,Warka would NOT pay interest if they were going out of business!!

Las vegas Kid
12-31-2012, 07:49 PM
Got My Interest Today :).....

Brazileiro
12-31-2012, 08:12 PM
Business as usual,,,until they are told otherwise,,,I got my interest and have been able to renew cd's,,,

Will-it-happen?
01-01-2013, 11:06 PM
yep i got my interest too

shardima
01-01-2013, 11:53 PM
I very much doubt warka having any financial difficulties at all but see this thing as a plot to take control of a bank that has the majority of foreign money! To prevent a collapse in the event of removal of zeros!

4aprofit
01-03-2013, 03:54 AM
Is'nt it funny how we have heard all types of bad stuff about Warka for years now?...Piles of negativity from the articles, news and updates!...and they are still there!...We have even heard that they are owned by one of the wealthiest individuals in the entire Middle East...kind of like the George Soros of the East...and we have also heard that Warka did the payment processing for the U.S. Troops and providing other banking services for the U.S. over the years....and then we see where they were the predominent one who handled purchases of stocks in the ISX, even back when you had to do it by proxy, when the U.S. State Dept. had to approve of it...and they did'...and as far as I know they still do'...and then they had some type of tie-in or merger or something that affiliated them with Citi-Bank...this was even on their website for quite some time...and may still be?.....So, no matter what is true or not, IMO...I think much of it is a smokescreen to deter speculation possibly...but who knows...but I do know...even after what we have heard recently...they still exist and are operating!...I guess we will see what happens next with them just like the dinar?....For what it's worth....

English Bob
01-03-2013, 02:50 PM
They may have paid the interest into our accounts ................that adds to the assets on their books and at best is a picture of an event that may never be retrieved in the future...................in fact they could be paying 100% interest but until we can have access to it to spend other than ISX stock .................it's an illusion a dream and a Bad Dream at that! LOL

JMHO

EB

4aprofit
01-03-2013, 03:55 PM
Everything, for the most part, is an illusion or dream..including the usd, euro, etc...at least right now...especially at the rate things are happening....as a rate can fall or rise...or inflation can eat up everything as well....the risks we take on anything are just that..risks'..period!....what will happen tomorrow is anybody's guess, so some take alternative or speculative diversified strategies and risks..just in case?...who knows...life is a gamble to a degree!...lol...

War Eagle
01-03-2013, 04:38 PM
I sure would like to know how paying interest adds to a bank's assets!!!

4aprofit
01-03-2013, 05:20 PM
Does'nt a bank need depositor's to do business, at least to a point'...don't the banks or institutions who pay the most interest usually get many investor's?...Don't they loan out much, much more than what they show they are holding anyway, as per the lending reg's?...IMO..If they don't make loans, they don't make interest...if they don't pay interest, or not too much, they don't have as much available to loan...It's just a cycle that I see, that is actually very simple'...

HumbleGenius
01-04-2013, 01:45 PM
i very much doubt warka having any financial difficulties at all but see this thing as a plot to take control of a bank that has the majority of foreign money! To prevent a collapse in the event of removal of zeros!

...lmao.....

4aprofit
01-04-2013, 03:57 PM
IMO...I dont so much believe it's the zero's that they may be as worried about, as they are Maliki, and what he wants to do....but do we even know who all of his alliances are?....Or which way he and his alliances want this thing to go?....Especially as per Westerners, Americans, Christians, Infidels, Etc...(Investing in and accomodating off of Iraqs wealth)...

English Bob
01-04-2013, 04:42 PM
I sure would like to know how paying interest adds to a bank's assets!!!

WE

What happens to a bank with no deposits??????

Yep they go bust as their loan book would have nothing backing those loans

That is why Bank Runs are bad for banks although I do not think Iraq banks are allowed to use the same fractional Reserve Banking percentages (90% Plus) as our current broke western banks.

EB

English Bob
01-04-2013, 04:52 PM
Everything, for the most part, is an illusion or dream..including the usd, euro, etc...at least right now...especially at the rate things are happening....as a rate can fall or rise...or inflation can eat up everything as well....the risks we take on anything are just that..risks'..period!....what will happen tomorrow is anybody's guess, so some take alternative or speculative diversified strategies and risks..just in case?...who knows...life is a gamble to a degree!...lol...

4aprofit

I have a choice and can ditch or buy something with any USD euro etc I may own tommorrow.................but not my Iraq dinar it's sitting in a black hole in the sand....................and the black is not oil..................it's a hole with no light at the end.

yes the Iraq dinar is/was a gamble...............but Warka?????

And I can even change my dinar on line into $$ but it wont help, it's still in a hole in Dinars or $$ or camel droppings! Actually if it were in camel droppings I could get them sent back Lol

EB

4aprofit
01-04-2013, 06:15 PM
If any are worried about the Dinar or any Iraqi investments, there are plenty of other issues to worry about, as per where one can lose their money...just ask any of those who have lost everything in: Bear Stearns, Leahman Brothers, Worldcom & Enron...not to mention many, many other supposedly safe, sound, solid and bulletproof investments, or so they were told!...As per this venture, sure anything could happen, but as per the finality of it all, it is'nt over yet, and some have already had long-term gains already!..So why fret it until "Game-Over"?....

4aprofit
01-05-2013, 06:23 AM
Does anyone remember back on Dec. 1, 2008, when Citi & Chase Banks put out a notice that they were going to quit dealing in Dinars as of Dec. 15th, 2008, and then appx. 2 weeks later, on Jan. 1, 2009, Citi & Chase showed up in Baghdad, to set up Iraqs Banking Infrastucture...at least this is from all of the articles we saw back then..and it was said that Bank of America was providing or distributing the Dinars to Citi & Chase Banks, and I think BOA was even dealing in them as well originally, or at one time?...anyway...how odd?...What is really going on?...I guess we will see?....

triumphantcorp
01-07-2013, 05:30 PM
Does anybody have the correct Warka address to log into the online bank account?

anteas
01-07-2013, 05:41 PM
https://onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com/IBS/index.jsp

SEABEE CAN-DO
01-15-2013, 12:30 AM
What is the link to the sign on for the bank. I can find it as I have a new computer.

shinerguy
01-15-2013, 01:09 PM
https://onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com/IBS/index.jsp