PDA

View Full Version : For those with Warka ISX proxy holdings

spacetuna
08-26-2016, 02:31 PM
Just an FYI that I was able to get an updated account balance from Warka after about 10 emails. They sent me a PDF that gave the dinar amount of my portfolio, it seemed pretty close to what I thought was in there. I had asked for a breakdown of share holdings which was not given. The interesting part is the whole dinar balance showed under the ticker BUND. I'm curious if all are holdings are in some sort of Bond currently?

Dear Sir,

Please find attached your electronic stock statement as issued by the ISX depository system.

Best regards,

Shareholders Department
Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

What If....
08-26-2016, 03:19 PM
So they still have them and are accounted for? I quit trying to get an update after about 5 tries.

spacetuna
08-26-2016, 05:31 PM
I feel very confident we will see our money, just not confident on when...

vipor
08-26-2016, 06:57 PM
Likewise, as I have not received any responses whatsoever, I was (and still am) so close to checking this off as a loss. Unless, by some miracle, they do happen to still have our portfolios accounted for and at some point I do get an accurate balance sheet on my portfolio.

If you don't mind spacetuna, would you mind letting me know the email addy's for who it is that provided you with the update (post here or PM)? I would like to give it one more try.

spacetuna
08-29-2016, 02:00 PM
I received the response from 3044@warka-bank-iq.com

What If....
08-29-2016, 06:51 PM
I feel very confident we will see our money, just not confident on when...
Given that's been 10 years for some of us, I don't plan on seeing anything in 35 years. If I'm lucky my kids might get to enjoy it:(

pirata
08-29-2016, 08:48 PM
Given that's been 10 years for some of us, I don't plan on seeing anything in 35 years. If I'm lucky my kids might get to enjoy it:(
This investment suppose to take place
beteeen 5 to 10 years without delays,
But Issis got in the middle!!

What If....
08-30-2016, 03:50 AM
This investment suppose to take place
beteeen 5 to 10 years without delays,
But Issis got in the middle!!
Oh I know. I bet it would have been about 10yrs until ISIS took over. I remember reading about Harvard investment gurus talking about investing in Iraq about a month before ISIS started. But given the damage, who knows how long it will take to rebuild what was lost.

I would love to be wrong and hope it happens next year, but...

I'm in it until I die (if I still have proxy shares still anyway).

dlakerII
08-31-2016, 10:28 PM
BUND would be short for Warka owners name. It would seem that he is holding the shares in proxy.

vipor
09-20-2016, 02:20 PM
May I ask what email service you guys are using to successfully get responses from Warka? I have been using Yahoo Mail ever since we first got into this back in 2006. Up until about 3 years ago, I had no issue getting responses. I just tried yet again about 3 weeks ago and still no dice. :mad:

Wondering if perhaps I use another email service. Not sure if the browser itself has anything to do with it. I doubt it. Another email service I can see possibly making a difference.

vipor
09-30-2016, 07:31 PM
Anyone get a response from Warka regarding their ISX portfolio lately? I'd like to know what email service you used as well as what email addresses you emailed to so that I can give that a try.

I have emailed numerous times over the past 3 and half years and have not received any responses.

Here is a list of email addresses I have been trying.

isx@warka-bank-iq.com
ifrd@warkainvestmentbank.com <= this one bounces back.
ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com
isx@warkainvestmentbank.com <= this one bounces back.
isx@warka-bank-iq.com
3044@warka-bank-iq.com

Any help from anyone??

Thanks

Will-it-happen?
09-30-2016, 08:42 PM
Anyone get a response from Warka regarding their ISX portfolio lately? I'd like to know what email service you used as well as what email addresses you emailed to so that I can give that a try.

I have emailed numerous times over the past 3 and half years and have not received any responses.

Here is a list of email addresses I have been trying.

isx@warka-bank-iq.com
ifrd@warkainvestmentbank.com <= this one bounces back.
ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com
isx@warkainvestmentbank.com <= this one bounces back.
isx@warka-bank-iq.com
3044@warka-bank-iq.com

Any help from anyone??

Thanks

3044@WARKA-BAK-IQ.COM is the one to use

calstar
09-30-2016, 09:12 PM
Thanks....:)

Lenmon
10-01-2016, 08:08 PM
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

3044@warka-bak-iq.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
DNS Error: 11469364 DNS type 'mx' lookup of warka-bak-iq.com (http://warka-bak-iq.com/) responded with code NXDOMAIN
Domain name not found: warka-bak-iq.com (http://warka-bak-iq.com/)

Will-it-happen?
10-01-2016, 09:26 PM
Oh well !!!

Brazileiro
10-01-2016, 09:56 PM
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

3044@warka-bak-iq.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
DNS Error: 11469364 DNS type 'mx' lookup of warka-bak-iq.com (http://warka-bak-iq.com/) responded with code NXDOMAIN
Domain name not found: warka-bak-iq.com (http://warka-bak-iq.com/)try 3044@warka-bank-iq.com instead of 3044@warka-bak-iq.com

warka-BANK vs warka-BAK

Mine did not get returned or error,,,just no response :(

Will-it-happen?
10-02-2016, 07:01 AM
3044@warka-bank-iq.com

deanswanson
10-02-2016, 02:15 PM
Anyone having trouble longing on to Online banking on the Warka web site???... seems to be a security issue,, If I remember correctly this happened before... DeanO

Lenmon
10-02-2016, 04:07 PM
This connection is untrustedYou asked to connect securely to onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com, but we can't confirm that the connection is secure due to a problem with the website's security certificate.
Such problems may indicate an attempt to steal your information.
Close this webpage

oldskiier
10-20-2016, 11:31 PM
Well I guess we still have them !! Great News :) Thanks for sharing :)