PDA

View Full Version : after several years away from site, just have a question.

gaura
02-26-2017, 08:56 AM
Hi everyone,

This is the first time I have logged in to Investors Iraq in about 4 years, yes its been a long time.

Just have a question, What is happening with all of the shares that Warka bank purchased on our behalf? Is there a site that we can visit or register with so that we can view all of our existing shares that we hold?

I received from Warka about half of my holding certificates years ago (in my own name) , but would like to know the status of my shares?

Thanks
gaura

millionairetobe71
03-10-2017, 05:49 AM
Hi everyone,

This is the first time I have logged in to Investors Iraq in about 4 years, yes its been a long time.

Just have a question, What is happening with all of the shares that Warka bank purchased on our behalf? Is there a site that we can visit or register with so that we can view all of our existing shares that we hold?

I received from Warka about half of my holding certificates years ago (in my own name) , but would like to know the status of my shares?

Thanks
gaura

Good luck on that quest my friend. Warka has been a royal pain in trying to get in touch with. Trying to get them to provide information is even worse.

The best you can do is continually trying to email them and see if someone at Warka feel benevolent enough in a hot Iraqi morning and answer to your questions....