PDA

View Full Version : Posted on Rabee Securities today

Kickabuck
05-02-2017, 09:45 PM
ISC declined Al-Warkaa Investment Bank (BWAI) relisting requestISC declined Al-Warkaa Investment Bank (BWAI) request to be relisted, because the bank did not submit any significant information to change the ISC decision.

haggisbasher
05-02-2017, 10:47 PM
I was reading on FB warka bank victims page that Al Bunny who owns Samco Warka Bank has put up 50$million for current account holders but it will be next month before it pays out, starting to look like a non Warka return to trading.

pirata
05-02-2017, 11:15 PM
I was reading on FB warka bank victims page that Al Bunny who owns Samco Warka Bank has put up 50$million for current account holders but it will be next month before it pays out, starting to look like a non Warka return to trading.
Any ideas with the share holders ??

Brazileiro
05-03-2017, 12:17 AM
Thanks for the info...reading the fb page the payout will be this month,,,in may,,,fingers are crossed it happens

Brazileiro
05-03-2017, 12:21 AM
thanks kickabuck,,,looks like warka is kicking a dead horse trying to get relisted,,,

ISC declined Al-Warkaa Investment Bank (BWAI) relisting request

ISC declined Al-Warkaa Investment Bank (BWAI) request to be relisted, because the bank did not submit any significant information to change the ISC decision.

Kickabuck
05-03-2017, 12:56 AM

I wouldn't believe anything posted on FB regarding financial gains. The news of Warka's 2nd attempt through my eyes is positive. There is a disconnect between the ISX/ISC...IMO we're talking regulations behind the curtain. Where is the conflict between those controlling the ISC and the Bunnia family? I doubt the Bunnia camp will give up and go home...they sit on upon gold mine...and have cash.

calstar
05-03-2017, 02:03 AM
Let it play out. We will know soon.