PDA

View Full Version : Changes Is COMING!!! 10-25-2017

BatmaninIraq
10-24-2017, 08:59 PM
Try to research it's coming PROMISED!!!

PennStateMtnMan
10-26-2017, 05:18 AM
This has to be the most uninformative post I have ever read on here. :)

BatmaninIraq
10-26-2017, 12:45 PM
a friend of mine (iraqi) contacted me and he told me that something will happen very soon...

Will-it-happen?
10-26-2017, 04:59 PM
what exactly did he say ?Was he being general or specific ?Was he talking about the currency , the stock exchange , the economy ?Or maybe he was talking about football ??

Will-it-happen?
10-26-2017, 05:11 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrCPIrs90eg

BatmaninIraq
11-11-2017, 09:56 PM
I told you it's coming 1:1

dinar_dude
11-11-2017, 10:25 PM
I told you it's coming 1:1

It can’t go 1:1. The GCCs aren’t even 1:1..

PennStateMtnMan
11-12-2017, 04:19 AM
It can’t go 1:1. The GCCs aren’t even 1:1..

Exactly. Once somebody says 1:1, you pretty much know they are full of it.

Wolverine
11-12-2017, 11:21 PM
Exactly. Once somebody says 1:1, you pretty much know they are full of it.

Has anybody said "it's going to be HUGH" ?

PennStateMtnMan
11-13-2017, 05:22 AM
Has anybody said "it's going to be HUGH" ?

That will be the next thing.

PennStateMtnMan
11-15-2017, 04:52 AM
I am a bit surprised that we have not heard more news about this.

BatmaninIraq
11-16-2017, 04:46 AM
Just wait for the President T

PennStateMtnMan
11-17-2017, 03:10 AM
Just wait for the President T

LOL, And exactly what are we waiting for?

bultn
11-17-2017, 11:10 AM
LOL, And exactly what are we waiting for?

Probably some brainless tweet as usual...

BatmaninIraq
11-26-2017, 11:09 AM
26/11/2017 12:00 AM
We are on the doors of the year 2018 Or is the date of deletion of the three zeros of the Iraqi dinar a question addressed to the makers of monetary policy ?.
The past years have seen widespread debate about the advantages and disadvantages of deleting zeros.
Which brings this debate back to the forefront, but we are at the beginning of the road towards a rational economic reform that restores the country’s strength and strength after being subjected to several tremors almost paralyzed.
I see that the return of the subject delete the zeros to the forefront at a time when the steps of the reform calmly and slowly and unrivaled is a real vision to restore the real value of the Iraqi dinar to remain master of currencies at the level of local trading without rushing on the acquisition of the dollar to invest outside the country, and perhaps the advantages of the dinar equivalent with The dollar in terms of value, content and appearance of the debt to invest domestically, because it is difficult to invest currencies in the world outside the dollar as the currency of the most receptive and popular in transactions and investments.
This and other advantages lead to the adoption of consideration of this project and study the possibility of its application during the year 2018 as one of the basics of monetary and banking reform.
Perhaps follow the steps in reducing the exchange rate of the dollar gradually after the challenge of security will devote convictions and accept the deletion of zeros, which faced in a timely split between supporters and opponents because of poor understanding of raising zeros, and importance and advantages, especially when some believe that the deletion of zeros will reduce the size of the reserves of dinars because Their view of their size is not to their true value.
It should be noted that monetary policy had followed a balanced and balanced plan to reduce the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar and succeeded to some extent fixed on what it is now, where it was able to reduce from 200 thousand to 100 dollars to 120 thousand dinars and the goal to reach 100 thousand Dinars but circumstances prevented timely completion of the gradual reduction.
Today, it is easy for the Central Bank of Iraq to work on the principle of gradually reducing the exchange rate to the extent that it can be equivalent to the dinar against the dollar, so as to accept and digest the process of deleting zeros, so the advantage of reducing the size of money assured the owner to keep a small amount of cash with the bone market value And actual.
For this, the deletion of zeros or raise them from the Iraqi currency will make them enjoy these advantages in the field of compactness and commercial transactions and the risks are much lower than the large cash volumes.
The bottom line is that it is necessary to adopt the Central Bank of Iraq for the project to delete the zeros and work on its implementation from now in order to achieve the objectives of reducing the size of the monetary mass, and required a media program to devote convictions to the importance of this project,

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=148161

mike032588
11-26-2017, 03:22 PM
you have been saying this for years now batman... dont your realize its not real news by now?

40plus
11-26-2017, 07:53 PM
you have been saying this for years now batman... dont your realize its not real news by now?

Opinion pieces and articles discussing the Dinar's exchange rate may be increasing as security and stability in Iraq appear attainable. This article is an accurate rehash of the "lop" debate and is apparently wanting to address it again.

They did try to bring the rate to 1000/1, at which point they were talking about lopping/deleting ('raising') the zeros to go 1-1, thereby reducing the dimensional size of reserves while maintaining their total monetary value. (read: thinner wallet, same buying power)...but things happened. Bush walked, (as did his father before him) O-bla-bla squatted, and so forth.

Whether the desired lop to 1-1 will be actualized, is what we've been hanging around for a decade to see.

Like you, I have a half-dozen or more figs in Iraq. I don't know how big they'll grow, but I'm hoping to eventually rejoice in their sweetness.

In hindsight, I think this whole mess might have been avoided had Saddam not threatened to sell oil in currency other than the dollar. Naughty boy, was he.

dollarsign
11-26-2017, 09:59 PM
Opinion pieces and articles discussing the Dinar's exchange rate may be increasing as security and stability in Iraq appear attainable. This article is an accurate rehash of the "lop" debate and is apparently wanting to address it again.

They did try to bring the rate to 1000/1, at which point they were talking about lopping/deleting ('raising') the zeros to go 1-1, thereby reducing the dimensional size of reserves while maintaining their total monetary value. (read: thinner wallet, same buying power)...but things happened. Bush walked, (as did his father before him) O-bla-bla squatted, and so forth.

Whether the desired lop to 1-1 will be actualized, is what we've been hanging around for a decade to see.

Like you, I have a half-dozen or more figs in Iraq. I don't know how big they'll grow, but I'm hoping to eventually rejoice in their sweetness.

In hindsight, I think this whole mess might have been avoided had Saddam not threatened to sell oil in currency other than the dollar. Naughty boy, was he.

So did chavez...wait he ended up dead too. right you are 40 Plus, people shouldn't be naughty...

​$

BatmaninIraq
11-29-2017, 09:32 AM
My friend told me some of them wants 1 IQD = 1 USD and the others wants 1 IQD = 1 EURO

stefanite
11-29-2017, 02:51 PM
My friend told me some of them wants 1 IQD = 1 USD and the others wants 1 IQD = 1 EURO

Hey Batman, tell them I want 1 IQD = 1 BTC !! ;)

PennStateMtnMan
12-01-2017, 12:17 AM

It doesn't matter what they want, it is how we get there. If they lop it, then the dreams of being millionaires are over.

BatmaninIraq
12-01-2017, 09:31 AM
11-30-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...there is no RV its a hoax...currencies do not work that way. [SO NO RV? WE HAVE BEEN SCAMMED?] if you been told the dinar will RV, then yes you been scammed. I've been in this way too long. There is no such thing as a "program rate"... Yes, the IMF has ask the CBI to lower the rate in 2015, but there was a specific reason for that documented in the Article IV consultation. More importantly, if you read the most recent delete zeros article, they confirm the dinar will rise "gradually". If you read the IMF docs, and other news reports you would know the dinar is going to leave the Peg at some point and float. In doing so, the value will rise based on supply and demand. The value will rise, just not overnight...there will be no running to banks to cash out...thats all bs. Once they float, it may take 6 months to a year to get to $1...they never said that would happen overnight!

The CBI could never RV the dinar. If the CBI wants international commerce, they need to float the dinar and let the world set the rate. You need to understand that Iraq is in a closed monetary system at the time being. Until they meet the conditions set forth by the IMF for Article VIII compliance they will not move from that. And currently they have at least 2 condition keeping them in Article XIV. They owe money to Jordan and they are well over 8% out of compliance on managing the spread which is the difference between the official rate and market rate. Going back several years the plan has always been to gradual raise the value to equal $1.

Here is a quote from a 2007 article... "A source at the Central Bank of Iraq for four companies currently competing to win a draft print the new Iraqi dinar, which will generate graceful after deleting three zeros from him, while Samay central bank to raise the value of the dinar against the dollar gradually down to the day to start replacement where the value will be in the absence of a fluctuating one Iraqi dinars equivalent to U.S. dollars one." And this from a recent delete zeros article: "Today , we find it easy in front of the Central Bank of Iraq to work to the principle of reducing the exchange rate gradually to the extent that it can be equivalent to the dinar against the dollar...". There is no mention of anything overnight. [...assuming these articles are correct and not trying to mislead, you feel it will reach 1-1 in a years time?] yes.

MIKE because Im not a GURU try to believe on HIM

BatmaninIraq
12-02-2017, 09:30 PM
Expect the incoming NEWS about AL WARKA Bank......

Brazileiro
12-02-2017, 10:04 PM
hopefully good news but I won't hold my breath. See the entire Warka website is down again.

Expect the incoming NEWS about AL WARKA Bank......

ETA
12-02-2017, 10:39 PM
11-30-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...there is no RV its a hoax...currencies do not work that way. [SO NO RV? WE HAVE BEEN SCAMMED?] if you been told the dinar will RV, then yes you been scammed. I've been in this way too long. There is no such thing as a "program rate"... Yes, the IMF has ask the CBI to lower the rate in 2015, but there was a specific reason for that documented in the Article IV consultation. More importantly, if you read the most recent delete zeros article, they confirm the dinar will rise "gradually". If you read the IMF docs, and other news reports you would know the dinar is going to leave the Peg at some point and float. In doing so, the value will rise based on supply and demand. The value will rise, just not overnight...there will be no running to banks to cash out...thats all bs. Once they float, it may take 6 months to a year to get to $1...they never said that would happen overnight!

The CBI could never RV the dinar. If the CBI wants international commerce, they need to float the dinar and let the world set the rate. You need to understand that Iraq is in a closed monetary system at the time being. Until they meet the conditions set forth by the IMF for Article VIII compliance they will not move from that. And currently they have at least 2 condition keeping them in Article XIV. They owe money to Jordan and they are well over 8% out of compliance on managing the spread which is the difference between the official rate and market rate. Going back several years the plan has always been to gradual raise the value to equal $1.

Here is a quote from a 2007 article... "A source at the Central Bank of Iraq for four companies currently competing to win a draft print the new Iraqi dinar, which will generate graceful after deleting three zeros from him, while Samay central bank to raise the value of the dinar against the dollar gradually down to the day to start replacement where the value will be in the absence of a fluctuating one Iraqi dinars equivalent to U.S. dollars one." And this from a recent delete zeros article: "Today , we find it easy in front of the Central Bank of Iraq to work to the principle of reducing the exchange rate gradually to the extent that it can be equivalent to the dinar against the dollar...". There is no mention of anything overnight. [...assuming these articles are correct and not trying to mislead, you feel it will reach 1-1 in a years time?] yes.

MIKE because Im not a GURU try to believe on HIM

Scam would mean I got ripped, off ,they loop the three zeros i get my cash back no harm done. Flipping a coin heads RV tails loop .WHO REALLY KNOWS ,NO ONE! They sure not going to tell the truth if they did RV. LONG SHOUT DO OCCUR ,BLACK SWANS events ARE SO RARE , BUT they do OCCUR

BatmaninIraq
12-05-2017, 07:38 PM
The Central Bank strengthens banks in local currencies of small groupsBaghdad / Al-Ghad Press:
Called the Central Bank of Iraq on the need to maintain the local currency, pointing to the strengthening of local banks in local currencies of small groups.
A source from the Central Bank of “Al-Ghad Press”, said on Tuesday that “the bank calls for the preservation of the local currency and the strengthening of banks with small groups of local currency,” pointing out that “the printing of the Iraqi currency and replace them cost amounts,” calling on citizens to maintain and maintain Bank notes when trading “.

He revealed that “the Central Bank has announced a tender for the printing of new banknotes (small categories) in the printing companies of the world.”
The source said that “the Central Bank to pay cash from small groups to government banks and private banks have been distributed amounts given to banks during the month of November last year of the current (554,000,000) dinars (one hundred and fifty-four million dinars) category 1000 dinars and the amount of (202,500,000) Dinars (two hundred and two million and five hundred thousand dinars) category of 500 dinars, “adding that” the Central Bank of Iraq pays to the Rafidain and Rashid Bank an amount not less than (200 million) dinars (two hundred million dinars to change) in almost every withdrawal of its own assets.

BatmaninIraq
12-09-2017, 09:52 PM
France is looking to expand investment cooperation with Iraq

At the employers' forum between the two countries
Baghdad / Hussein Thugb

The Iraqi-French Council of Employers examined the reality of the implementation of projects in Iraq, the possibility of technology transfer and the secret of industrialization to stimulate local production and enter into mutually beneficial partnerships.

This came at the meeting of the two countries sponsored by the National Investment Commission and attended by the private and public sectors in both countries and the governors of Baghdad, Basra and Maysan. Chairman of the Investment Authority d. Sami Al-Araji said: "The convening of this Council is of particular importance because it will benefit the two countries, where the delegation is familiar with all investment opportunities, especially that it includes international companies have implemented major projects and today was signed memorandums of understanding with the provinces of Baghdad and Basra to implement the two metro projects, Transport in both governorates ". Job opportunities The head of the French side of the French-Iraqi Council of Employers, Arnoud Berlak, called for "expanding cooperation between the two countries, especially in the field of investment and this represents a later stage after reviewing the employment opportunities available in Iraq,"

BatmaninIraq
12-09-2017, 11:16 PM
12-09-2017

URGENT Iraq announces its withdrawal from Chapter VII

The Foreign Ministry announced that the Security Council issued a decision to leave Iraq from Chapter VII. “After the series of diplomatic successes achieved by the Iraqi Foreign Ministry has culminated in the issuance of a resolution of the Security Council to exit Iraq from Chapter VII in the oil-for-food program after the Foreign Ministry Spokesman Ahmad Mahjoub said in a press statement Complete all obligations of the program “.

“In continuation of the efforts of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Iraq to end the files of Iraq in the Security Council inherited from the era of the former regime and issued under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations, this ministry worked through our representative in New York, The United Nations and other Member States for the adoption of resolution 2390 (2017), adopted unanimously by the Security Council on 8 December 2017, in which the Security Council concluded that the parties (Iraq and the United Nations) have fully implemented the measures imposed by Chapter VII under resolutions 1958 { 2010} and Resolution 2335 {2016} “. “The new resolution is an important step in the restoration of Iraq’s natural status and international standing, which confirms the end of Iraq’s obligations under Chapter VII on the oil-for-food program after it was implemented in full.”

BatmaninIraq
12-11-2017, 08:05 PM
CBI x Al-Warka = RV

Note: NO AL-WARKA NO RV

1IQD=1USD

We must see the news about al warka very soon....

BatmaninIraq
12-15-2017, 06:48 AM
Washington – U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven T. Mnuchin issued the following statement on the completion of Basel III Capital Standards:

First off, I’ll use the exchange of a 10,000 IQD (Iraqi Dinar) note as example.
To help explain the economics of this cash-in example, I will use a 1:1 cash-in ratio between the USD (US Dollar) and IQD (Iraqi Dinar), that is given a two-tier payout, and a 2% bank spread.
What You Will Receive:

If you were to cash in your 10,000 IQD note with a bank that charges you a 2% spread, you would personally receive a net take-home of $9,800 credited to your bank account.
What Your Bank Will Receive:

Your Bank will receive a $10,000 credit to its Federal Reserve Account. They will also be able to add the $200 profit to their “capital account”.
Ultimately, the bank wins because they are able to gain $2,000 in lending power under the 10% “Fractional Banking“ model.

What the US Treasury Will Receive:
First off, the US Treasury will receive $3,500 in estimated taxes in the quarter after the exchange, because you are now in the “rich” category and get to enjoy the 35% tax bracket. This lowers the “net cost” of the IQD exchange to the US financial system to $6,500 USD (i.e. $10,000 out – $3,500 in).
Furthermore, the US Treasury’s rate is higher than the banking rate (we will use in this example 1.25), thereby further reducing their “net cost” from $6,500 to $4,000.
Oil Now Enters the Picture:

At some point, a Fed-appointed agent orders $12,500 worth of oil from Iraq. Payment will consist of a $12,500 transfer from the Fed’s foreign currency reserve IQD account to the IRAQ Oil payment account at the CBI (Central Bank of Iraq) in a form otherwise known as Petro Dollars/Petro Dinar. Even though the world spot price of oil is defined in terms of USD, the actual transaction may take place in any internationally recognized currency agreed to by the parties.

How the CBI “RECAPTURES” the Money:
The $12,500 order is filled with 250 barrels of oil based on the spot price on the date of the sale (for this example we used a $50 USD spot price). What does it cost Iraq to produce the oil to fill this order? Well they have negotiated productions agreements for approximately $1.50 USD/barrel. From that price $.50 USD goes to the national Iraqi oil company who is the partner in the field the oil came from. Out of the remaining $1.00 the other oil field partners have to pay the Iraq government a profit tax of $.35 USD (35%). The net cost to Iraq to produce a barrel of oil used in this scenario is $.65 USD. (i.e. $1.50 – .50 – .35)

What does all that mean? It cost Iraq $162.50 to bring back a 10,000 IQD note! Can they afford that? I think so! So, instead of paying out $12,500 for a 10,000 IQD note, they only pay $162.50! That doesn’t add to the money supply much at all does it! They receive their IQD back and place it in the CBI, or destroy it.

The transaction is completed with the Federal Reserve exchanging foreign reserve credits which are equal to $12,500 USD (which had a net acquisition cost of $4,000 USD for the US) for 250 barrels of oil (which has a TOTAL COST to produce of $162.50 USD for Iraq.

More completely explained, and simply put, it cost Iraq $162.50 USD from their foreign currency reserve accounts to redeem the value of 10,000 IQD, which goes into their operating accounts. At the same time the US got $12,500 worth of oil for a net cost of $4,000. That’s how it was originally planned for Iraq to RV at 1 IQD = 1 USD, with the variable being the political element (i.e. UN Sanctions, GOI (Government of Iraq) actions, IMF actions, World Bank actions etc.)
Other Factors that Strengthen Iraq’s Position and Ability to RV:
DFI (Development Fund for Iraq) Funds Returned & Other Assets: $280+ Billion USD, plus other frozen assets (estimated at $100 billion) will be returned back to Iraq and added to their foreign currency reserve, bringing it up to $430+ billion USD.

CBI IQD Reserve Requirement Adjustment: The CBI will change the current fractional IQD reserve requirements from 100% to 15% at the appropriate time. As a result, the the total potential money supply will be raised in value to $2.8 Trillion (430 billion/15), while at the same time, the total physical IQD in circulation will be reduced by removing the large bills with the 3 zeros over a period of 2 years, as they have indicated.

Oil Production Increased: Iraq will also execute the plan they announced to increase oil production from 2+ million barrels/day to 10 million barrels/day with the resulting revenues flowing directly to the Iraq treasury.

Oil Futures & Forex Contracts Added: To further stir the pot, the CBI will continue to use it’s sales window to market oil futures and forex contracts. They have shown they can generate significant cash flow in the private market. Think of their impact in public markets.
There, my friends, is how this plan will be enacted and made possible. Taking NOTHING, and turning it into SOMETHING, then bringing it back to a “manageable and reasonable something” that is accepted and supported by seeming endless supplies of oil

So, here’s the summary for all the “players” involved, giving ballpark numbers, and not taking into account superfluous costs, fees, and other small details that don’t really affect the larger picture:
Investor’s Net Gain: $10,000 – $200 = $9,800 x .65 = 6,370 for an investment that cost $10
Bank’s Net Gain: $200 added to “capital account”, plus $2,000 they can use to loan out.
US Treasury Net Gain: $2,500 from the .25 spread on top + $3,500 in quarterly taxes = $6,000
CBI/GOI/Iraqi People Net Gain: $12,500 – $162.50 = $12,337.50 + Profits from “Other Factors”
Overall Net Gain for All Involved:

$6,370+$200+$6,000+12,337.20 = $24,907.20.
This is the wealth that was generated from a single 10,000 IQD note that was given an original value of approximately $10!

In this scenario, the IQD is slowly taken back in to the CBI eventually destroyed, leaving a manageable M2 behind, having created huge wealth throughout the world to re-supply what was allowed to be destroyed in the “great bleed” over a period of just a few weeks a couple of years ago, even the greatest redistribution of wealth the world has ever seen. Believe it or not, it has happened for this very purpose, and it is coming!

James
12-15-2017, 12:41 PM
Do you have a link to your article? The one I found reads differently.

Here is what I found https://www.treasury.gov/press-center/press-releases/Pages/sm0232.aspx

12/7/2017
Washington – U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven T. Mnuchin issued the following statement on the completion of Basel III Capital Standards:

"The consensus agreed to by the Group of Governors and Heads of Supervision (GHOS) completes nearly seven years of work on the Basel III bank capital standards. The reforms standardize the approach, improve the quality and consistency of bank capital requirements, and will help level the playing field for U.S. firms and businesses operating internationally."

BatmaninIraq
12-16-2017, 07:33 AM
http://dinardetectives.info/wealth-generated-single-10000-iqd-note-given-original-value-approximately-10/

Do you have a link to your article? The one I found reads differently.

Here is what I found https://www.treasury.gov/press-center/press-releases/Pages/sm0232.aspx

12/7/2017

"The consensus agreed to by the Group of Governors and Heads of Supervision (GHOS) completes nearly seven years of work on the Basel III bank capital standards. The reforms standardize the approach, improve the quality and consistency of bank capital requirements, and will help level the playing field for U.S. firms and businesses operating internationally."

Will-it-happen?
12-17-2017, 11:31 AM
http://dinardetectives.info/wealth-generated-single-10000-iqd-note-given-original-value-approximately-10/

thats from your blog !!!

Have you got a link from an independent source ???

PennStateMtnMan
12-18-2017, 05:12 AM
thats from your blog !!!

Have you got a link from an independent source ???

Wow, so he wrote that crap and tried to pass it off as real news.

BatmaninIraq
12-18-2017, 08:44 AM
Because what’s happening now is that the accounting (which is being done on a 2nd set of books) is being turned into the government of Iraq and it’s already done at 1:1.
What laws are we still looking to get passed to get to get this economy going.
The first big deal is the acceptance of Article VIII.

The political will to end the auctions and allow the dinar to float requires a ton of legislation, or the removal of restrictive legislation.
Passing the HCL will help eliminate the massive corruption surrounding the oil money. The key is to empower the banks, protect Iraqi deposits, have the currency internationally recognized and remove the red tape and investment obstacles so that western money does come into Iraq.
Capitalism is a powerful tool, if there’s money to be made and it’s safe to do it, Iraq will have all the investment they can handle.

From DINAR IRAQ and DONG VIETNAM

PennStateMtnMan
12-21-2017, 06:57 PM
Because what’s happening now is that the accounting (which is being done on a 2nd set of books) is being turned into the government of Iraq and it’s already done at 1:1.
What laws are we still looking to get passed to get to get this economy going.
The first big deal is the acceptance of Article VIII.

The political will to end the auctions and allow the dinar to float requires a ton of legislation, or the removal of restrictive legislation.
Passing the HCL will help eliminate the massive corruption surrounding the oil money. The key is to empower the banks, protect Iraqi deposits, have the currency internationally recognized and remove the red tape and investment obstacles so that western money does come into Iraq.
Capitalism is a powerful tool, if there’s money to be made and it’s safe to do it, Iraq will have all the investment they can handle.

From DINAR IRAQ and DONG VIETNAM

You are eating lead paint chips again.

BatmaninIraq
12-23-2017, 09:11 PM
Secrets of Media
The General Secretariat of the Iraqi Council of Ministers to disrupt the official work on Sunday and Monday.
In a statement, the secretariat said that Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abbadi congratulated the Iraqis on the birthday of Jesus Christ and directed that the feast be for the Christian brothers for Sunday, Monday 24 and 25.

https://translate.google.com/translate?u=http://asrarmedia.com/%25D8%25B9%25D8%25A7%25D8%25AC%25D9%2584-%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25A7%25D9%2585%25D8%25A7 %25D9%2586%25D8%25A9-%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25B9%25D8%25A7%25D9%2585 %25D8%25A9-%25D9%2584%25D9%2585%25D8%25AC%25D9%2584%25D8%25B3-%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D9%2588%25D8%25B2%25D8%25A7 %25D8%25B1%25D8%25A9-%25D8%25AA%25D9%2588%25D8%25AC/

BatmaninIraq
12-23-2017, 09:13 PM
Economy
Saturday 23 December 2017 12:30 pm
https://search4dinar.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/image-180.jpg?w=300&h=170 (http://aynaliraqnews.com/resizer.php?imgfile=admin/upload/irq_1730006373_1514021426.jpg)
BAGHDAD – The economic expert, Wafaa Al-Mahdawi, unveiled on Saturday the details of the five-year development plan for Iraq starting from 2018 to 2023, and announced that this plan will be different from the previous one.
“We are now heading to a new development plan that will be drafted in the first month of 2018, and it is about to be completed. This new plan has a proposal that may carry the slogan of” laying down the application of the active development of social responsibility in Iraq, “Mahdawi said. The transformation of the role of the state to be a partnership with the private sector and call for the contribution of the private sector by a percentage may exceed slightly 40% of the total investment plan for the next five years.
“Infrastructure activities are the leading sector in this plan so that investments will be mobilized and directed to these activities so as to improve the productive sectors of agriculture and industry, sectorally and spatially and thus gradually shift through this stage under the constraints of public debt and low oil prices, we will strive to improve Existing Asset Management Policy The philosophy of the development model of 2018 and 2023 has taken into consideration all the determinants that may limit the possibility of adopting investments and expanding new investments. ”
“The sectors of agriculture, industry, housing, oil and gas are included in this plan. They are based on four main axes: Emphasizing the restoration of stability and development, reconstruction of areas liberated from terrorist organizations, and the private sector partnership. “The plan emphasizes the governance of institutions, as well as the poverty issues. The first national strategy for Iraq will be launched in the first month on poverty.” Poverty rates have widened and the poverty base among the displaced N by up to 40 percent, “.anthy 3

https://search4dinar.wordpress.com/2017/12/23/disclosure-of-the-details-of-the-next-five-year-plan-for-the-coming-years-in-iraq/

BatmaninIraq
12-25-2017, 03:04 AM
Governor of the Central Iraqi Dinar Floating difficult to apply

Direct said Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, said that the flotation of the Iraqi dinar is difficult to apply as the monopoly of the government to display the dollar and foreign currency in the country. “The oil countries depend on a fixed exchange rate, or fixed with flexibility, and do not resort to the method of floating the currency, which did not happen either in Iraq or other oil countries,” Ali al-Alak said in an interview with the Arab African newspaper.

Al-Alak pointed out that the decision of the Egyptian Central Bank to float the pound, in November 2016, is a correct step , but it came too late. The Central Bank of Iraq took a series of measures to achieve financial and economic stability in the country, including the removal of the financial sector from risks and prevention; issuing the law on combating money laundering and financing terrorism in 2015. Complete: To strengthen prudential supervision, strengthen payment systems and electronic payment systems for clearing and settlement operations, in order to regulate, control and control banking operations. The Governor of the Iraqi Bank, Baghdad’s efforts to achieve the concept of “financial inclusion” and its applications, after the instability of security and financial in previous years without implementation.

BatmaninIraq
01-05-2018, 10:50 PM
CBK Launches "Tamkeen" Initiative

Baghdad / Al-Sabah
The Central Bank of Iraq announced the launch of the Tamkeen initiative to finance various activities, humanitarian, environmental and cultural projects and youth talents.

The Director of the Information Office of the Central Bank of Iraq, Acer Jabbar said in a statement that "in order to support community and humanitarian projects, the Central Bank announces the launch of the" Tamkeen "initiative, which aims to support and finance various activities and projects of humanitarian, environmental and cultural and youth talents to cover the largest number of projects and community activities and stimulate volunteerism "He said.
"It was agreed to identify monthly contributions by banks and exchange companies and the formation of a joint board of management of the Fund consists of the Central Bank and the shareholders of the Fund," adding that "while appreciating the Central Bank of Iraq effort of the founders and shareholders, he invites businessmen and the facilitators To support the Fund by their contribution to support those initiatives and activities at a time when our country needs to unite efforts for the advancement and reconstruction. "
The Director of the Information Office stressed that the Board of Directors of this fund will provide the requirements of transparency in directing these contributions and a high degree of management and management, and can contribute or query contact csr@cbi.i

BatmaninIraq
01-06-2018, 12:20 AM
These are the conditions of Abadi to advance Iraq to the most advanced countries

(Baghdad: Al-Furat News) Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Friday that the advancement of Iraq will take only a few years, “noting that” the country is able to become in the ranks of the emerging and advanced 20 countries. ” “Iraq is able to rise and become in the ranks of the developed countries, the unity and will of our people, which has achieved the impossible and defeat the terrorist gang in the most difficultcircumstances,” Abbadi said during the central ceremony held by the General Secretariat of the holy shrine of the holy day of Kadhimiya. He stressed that “the advancement of Iraq will need only a few years only, but on condition that the continuation of the continuity of unity and maintain the victory achieved on terrorism.” “Many analysts who rely on insight and accurate information predict that the Iraqis will achieve this renaissance in a short period of time and quickly,” Abadi said. “Four years ago, it was a preacher on the outskirts of Baghdad and was bombing civilians in residential neighborhoods, but our heroic forces reached the farthest point of the border and liberated all our lands and cities,” he said, warning that “we won politically by adhering to the constitution and unity of Iraq and non-discrimination among our people” To the stinging voices that questioned the victory and did not allow them to take us back. ”

BatmaninIraq
01-07-2018, 08:07 PM
The Iraqi Central Bank intends to open a branch in Najaf

Economy News _ Baghdad
Governor of the Central Bank Walid Abdul Nabi announced on Sunday the intention of the central bank to open a branch in Najaf.
This came during the meeting of Abdulnabi Najaf Governor Louay al-Yasiri, where a number of important economic files were discussed.
"During the meeting, a number of important economic files were discussed, the most important of which is the opening of a branch of the central bank in the province, which has a good impact on the development of the economic reality in the province," the media office of Najaf governor said in a statement received by

BatmaninIraq
01-07-2018, 08:11 PM
https://translate.google.com/translate?u=https://cbi.iq/news/view/553

CBI ANNOUNCEMENT 01-07-2018

Brazileiro
01-07-2018, 10:22 PM
probably take them as long as it is to rehabilitate and re-open Warka Bank lol

BatmaninIraq
01-11-2018, 11:04 AM

Photos from CBI

Now it seems that they are giving importance to their currencies

BatmaninIraq
01-15-2018, 08:45 AM
Al-Rafidain issues the international MasterCard for Iraqis living in Jordan and the UAE

Editorial Date: 2018/1/15 8:27
http://www.alliraqnews.com/uploads/news/image/medium/story_img_5a5c3bc4d21ef.jpg
[Ayna-Baghdad]
Al-Rafidain Bank announced the issuance of the MasterCard card for Iraqi citizens residing in Jordan and the UAE.
"The MasterCard International has been issued at branches in Amman and Abu Dhabi for Iraqis living there to receive their financial dues," the bank's press office said in a statement.
"The Bank's branches in Beirut, Amman and Abu Dhabi continue to provide the best banking services to Iraqi residents in these countries."
It is noteworthy that Rafidain Bank continues to provide services and banking facilities as well as the financial advances of various segments of society.

BatmaninIraq
01-17-2018, 06:10 AM
Now It's moving..... LOOK AT THE EXCHANGE RATE

BatmaninIraq
01-25-2018, 04:49 AM
I told you NO WARKA no RV

NOW THERE'S A NEWS from AL WARKA LOL.....

BatmaninIraq
01-27-2018, 09:56 PM
Dr. Haider Al-Abbadi: We want the media to reflect the truth with its bright and hopeful face.1-27-2018 WOW!!!

​https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzdoZA9RYFQ&feature=youtu.be

BatmaninIraq
01-29-2018, 07:54 PM
Baghdad lifts sanctions on Kurdistan’s banks, sends public employees salaries
ERBIL, Kurdistan Region (Kurdistan 24) – Iraq on Monday said it would lift the punitive measures imposed on banks in the Kurdistan Region amid reports that Baghdad was sending a significant amount of money to cover employee salaries.
During a session in the Iraqi Parliament, MPs voted to lift the financial sanctions imposed on the Region’s banks following Kurdistan’s Sep. 25 independence vote.
Last October, the Iraqi central bank, upon the request of the Parliament, imposed financial restrictions— including the suspension of dollar exchange—on four major Kurdish banks but allowed other financial institutions to continue their foreign currency transfers.
According to the Parliament’s ruling, the central bank would resume its work with banks in Kurdistan but would continue “monitoring the banks” in the Region and prepare monthly reports to related committees in Baghdad.
Masoud Haider, a Kurdish MP in the Iraqi Parliament, told local media outlets that the Iraqi Ministry of Finance had decided to allocate 250 billion IQD (210 million USD) for public employees from the Kurdistan Regional Government’s (KRG) Ministry of Education and Ministry of Health.
Viyan Jaff, Director General of Planning at the KRG’s Ministry of Health, who is also a member of the committee formed by Baghdad to audit the list of employees at both ministries, confirmed that Baghdad had sent the money.
Jaff told Kurdistan 24 that Kurdish members of the Baghdad-appointed committee recommended that the Iraqi government “send the salaries of one month until the committee finalizes the list of the employees.”
On Jan. 22, the central government sent a delegation of 16 members to Erbil to audit the number of government employees in both the KRG’s education and health ministries.
The delegation is divided into two eight-member committees to audit each ministry.
Ties between the KRG and the Iraqi government have considerably deteriorated following the Sep. 25 independence referendum which saw an overwhelming majority support secession.
Before the referendum, Baghdad had cut the Region’s federal budget share at the start of 2014 which led Kurdistan into a financial crisis.
Editing by Karzan Sulaivany

BatmaninIraq
01-29-2018, 08:26 PM
Prime Minister Dr. Haidar Al-Abadi holds a meeting with the ambassadors of the G7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqufrC7vIPk

BatmaninIraq
02-18-2018, 12:39 AM
Flooding the Iraqi dinar and stopping the auction is the only solution for the Iraqi economy

Thursday 15 February 2018

​nder Conference : Kuwait , the results of which are discouraging to solve the problem economic Iraqi especially after the devastation resulting from the grinding war on terrorism must think of radical solutions and take advantage of other peoples experiences
I want to point to the experience of two states at the time Alhadrohee experience Masrafiqirh powered and experience its Vnzula oil - rich
experience The brother of the banker Float the Egyptian pound in 2016, which produced my output after only one year of float Flooding first year .. Egypt stronger "in numbers" after the liberalization of the exchange rate .. Cash reserves jump from 19 to 36.5 billion dollars .. And 56 billion dollars in saving imports And $ 13.7 billion Surplus payments and 17.3% increase in foreign transfers
Floating currency "means that the exchange rate against the dollar or any foreign currency away from any intervention of the government or the central bank in determining its price, and linked to the value of supply and demand
Yes Float Egyptian currency led to a decline in the price of the pound against the dollar from about 9 to 17 But the state still provides the necessary materials and medicines for citizens and did not increase the proportion of poverty with the knowledge that Egypt imports most of its oil needs from the outside is a very big abysmal
example, the second is the state of Venezuela, a country very rich in oil and is now on the brink of bankruptcy where it was running its economy similar to what is done in Iraq At the time The present currency "Venezuela" is now at 3 prices for the exchange, according to the price of central bank exchange rate, the price on the black market, the price used in exports with a large corruption in the work of the Central Bank
Iraq is undoubtedly on the Venezuelan example if not taken radical reforms similar to what took place in Egypt with a big difference to the Iraq and Iraq Huan oil revenues from the export of oil in December 2017 from $ 4-6 billion means about $ 76 billion per year The
desired benefits of the flotation The process with some of the procedures is similar to what Egypt has taken with a transparency
The central bank's reserves will increase by up to $ 40-50 billion in one year (the central bank's reserves could increase by more than $ 16 billion in one year). This amount will enable the start of major projects for energy, water desalination, agricultural projects, construction of hospitals and factories and through international companies. And will pay the price of these projects of oil imports without waiting for the foreign investor and this process will provide hundreds of thousands, but millions of job opportunities for unemployed Iraqis (foreign investor will come to foreign workers as often as with oil companies) and foreign investor, even if it comes in time The present will benefit from the auction sale of the current currency and the result is the damage to the Iraqi economy, as is the case with mobile phone companies, but in case the suspension of the auction will
affect the interest of Iraq even with the foreign investor what is the potential damage in case of floating the bill
Of course, there is a danger of a decrease in the Iraqi currency, but for employees whose income is not more than $ 1000, the damage will be limited and at the beginning only and only for the value of procurement of luxury materials, but will be met by the improvement of electricity, hospitals, medical devices, medicines, roads, water and credit card. There is the possibility of getting more members of the family more job opportunities, but when the economy and the farms and factories of Iraq will begin to spin out of date decline in currency news
this process can reduce the rampant corruption and companies unreality It is possible that the Iraqi economy to become one of the largest economies of Namie and
in any case can go back to sell the currency once again after a year or two years if it is not written for the success of this process and I do not think the piece and the people of Egypt Asalo

BatmaninIraq
02-22-2018, 06:22 AM
http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=153202

the most important currency market (exchange rate)

BatmaninIraq
03-07-2018, 07:32 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbF4vnQBNew

11.74 dinar = 1 usd

https://m.investing.com/currencies/usd-iqd-historical-data

Will-it-happen?
03-07-2018, 04:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbF4vnQBNew

11.74 dinar = 1 usd

https://m.investing.com/currencies/usd-iqd-historical-data

appears to be an error

BatmaninIraq
03-09-2018, 12:11 AM
Iraq Customs, Currency & Airport Tax regulations details Customs Import regulations:
Free import for:
1. Nationals of Iraq:
a. 200 cigarettes or 200 cigars or 10 cigarillos or 250 grams of tobacco;
b. 1 liter of alcohol or 2 liters of wine or 8 liters of beer.
2. Other nationals:
a reasonable quantity of goods for personal use.
Pets: Must be accompanied by a pet passport and health certificate issued by the competent veterinarian authorities at point of origin.
Export and transit of pets is not allowed.
Currency Currency Import regulations: Local currency (Iraqi Dinar-IQD) and foreign currencies: must be declared on arrival.
Currency Export regulations:
1. Nationals or residents of Iraq being older than 18 years of age: a. local currency (Iraqi Dinar-IQD): up to a maximum of IQD 100,000
b. foreign currencies: up to a maximum of USD 10,000.- or equivalent.
2. All other passengers: up to the amount imported and declared.

BatmaninIraq
03-09-2018, 10:08 AM
Deputy: The Government To Invest 40 Trillion Deposits Of Citizens In The Rafidain Bank Instead Of Taking Loans From Countries

08 MARCH 15:45

Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=http://l.alebaa.tv/lZY)
Google Plus (https://plus.google.com/share?url=http://l.alebaa.tv/lZY)
Twitter (https://twitter.com/share?url=http://l.alebaa.tv/lZY&text=%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%A8:%20%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%8 9%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9%20% D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%AB%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B1%2040%20% D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%86%20%D9%88 %D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%B9%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%8 8%D8%A7%D8%B7%D9%86%D9%8A%D9%86%20%D9%81%D9%8A%20% D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%81%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%A7 %D9%81%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%86%20%D8%A8%D8%AF%D9%84%20%D 8%A7%D8%AE%D8%B0%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%B1%D9%88% D8%B6%20%D9%85%D9%86%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9 %84)

Al-Abba channel / Baghdad
Called independent MP Mohammed al-Shammari, on Thursday, the Iraqi government to invest funds deposited with Rafidain Bank, amounting to 40 trillion dinars belonging to citizens instead of taking loans from countries and economic organizations.
The MP said in a press statement that "Iraq does not have a successful management to invest money deposited with the Rafidain Bank and Rashid to the citizens, noting that there is a major imbalance in the banking system in Iraq."
"The amounts of deposits in government banks belonging to the citizens are sufficient to rebuild the destroyed provinces without the need to go to foreign countries to take loans that draw on Iraq benefits over time."
"The state should give adequate legal guarantees to the deposed home after the reform of the banking system in place of Iraq instead of going to take money from countries and the International Monetary Fund

BatmaninIraq
03-11-2018, 08:30 PM
Central reserves exceed 50 billion

The head of operations at the Central Bank, Sunday, said that the reserve currency in the Central Bank exceeded (50) billion dollars.
"The time has come for banks to diversify their portfolios through the settlement of salaries through ways to attract traders and importers who are more familiar with the market, and should work in this direction in the future," said Mahmoud Dagher. .
He pointed out that "the improvement of the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar recently, is not a new phenomenon, but the outcome of the work continued for a full year, was through the identification of large measures on the process of presentation of currency and address the violations of demand.
Dagher added that the central bank was able to achieve high stability of the upper and lower limits to the dollar, the dinar, and then moved to a new situation this year were new procedures adopted classification and scrutiny as well as supply.
However, "the official price target of the dollar is 1200 dinars per one dollar and that the gap in the exchange market in the presence of a fixed price adopted by the central bank is available in many economies, an acceptable change
The head of operations at the Central Bank, Sunday, said that the reserve currency in the Central Bank exceeded (50) billion dollars.
"The time has come for banks to diversify their portfolios through the settlement of salaries through ways to attract traders and importers who are more familiar with the market, and should work in this direction in the future," said Mahmoud Dagher. .
He pointed out that "the improvement of the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar recently, is not a new phenomenon, but the outcome of the work continued for a full year, was through the identification of large measures on the process of presentation of currency and address the violations of demand.
Dagher added that the central bank was able to achieve high stability of the upper and lower limits to the dollar, the dinar, and then moved to a new situation this year were new procedures adopted classification and scrutiny as well as supply.
However, "the official price target of the dollar is 1200 dinars per one dollar and that the gap in the exchange market in the presence of a fixed price adopted by the central bank is available in many economies, an acceptable chang

BatmaninIraq
03-21-2018, 09:52 AM
https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.alaraby.co.uk%2Fpolitics%2F201 8%2F3%2F20%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%85%D8%B4%D8%BA%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%AE%D8%A7%D 8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%AD%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A9-%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A8%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D9%85%D8%A4%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%A9&sandbox=1

BatmaninIraq
03-27-2018, 11:33 AM
http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=11713

Iraq's debt is $ 71 billion

Economy News Baghdad: The Iraqi central bank governor Ali Aliak said on Monday that the Iraqi debt reached 71 billion dollars, stressing that the subject of deleting zeros from the currency is ready but needs a suitable environment for its implementation.

Al-Aalak said in a meeting with the editors of a number of Iraqi media and attended by "Economy News" that "Iraq's external debt is still within reasonable rates did not reach the red zone," stressing that "the current Iraqi debt is $ 71 billion, divided into 42 billion An internal debt dollar and $ 29 billion in foreign debt. "

He added that "some specialists add to the total debt amount of more than 40 billion dollars, which is a Gulf debt since the time of the previous regime and is pending and did not claim these countries," explaining that "the Gulf countries may be debt cancellation at any time."

On the other hand, Al-Alaq said that "the subject of deleting zeros from the currency is ready but needs a suitable environment to be applied to prevent manipulation and fraud by the owners of vulnerable souls," noting that "the Central Bank sent the salaries of employees of the Kurdistan region before solving the problem with the central government and deposited In the branch of Erbil.

BatmaninIraq
03-29-2018, 12:31 PM
https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Feconomy-news.net%2Fcontent.php%3Fid%3D11744&sandbox=1

Brazileiro
03-29-2018, 01:45 PM
wow they are JUST doing now what Warka had in place YEARS ago... I hope Warka gets their Mastercard licence back very soon. Western soon not latino or iraq soon hahaha

Thanks for the news

BatmaninIraq
03-29-2018, 11:27 PM
BRAZILEIRO,

brother no WARKA- NO RV

prepare yourself for 1IQD = 1 USD for RV

Brazileiro
03-30-2018, 12:27 AM
BatmaninIraq - unfortunately I am not that lucky to see 1-1 RV ;)

pirata
03-30-2018, 02:35 AM
BRAZILEIRO,

brother no WARKA- NO RV

prepare yourself for 1IQD = 1 USD for RV
May be 1 USD a share??

BatmaninIraq
03-30-2018, 03:57 AM
May be 1 USD a share??

that's why, they sell those shares into 1 iqd per share so that all of us (WARKA INVESTORS) could not exchange our DINAR to DOLLARS once they get REVAL

haggisbasher
03-30-2018, 08:02 AM
Batmaniniraq, how does Warka figure in the RV, and is it to be a RV or a Lop, also Warka in previous years after IPO share offering sell its shares @ 1 IQD.

Here's hoping for better things, although you have been correct in some of your previous predictions. thanks.

BatmaninIraq
03-30-2018, 09:01 PM
Batmaniniraq, how does Warka figure in the RV, and is it to be a RV or a Lop, also Warka in previous years after IPO share offering sell its shares @ 1 IQD.

Here's hoping for better things, although you have been correct in some of your previous predictions. thanks.

RV is COMING 1:1, In my opinion Warka submitted a recovery plan to CBI (to sell shares for only 1 IQD per share) because they dont have enough money when times come for REVALUATION

But all of US will WIN WIN WIN CASH, BANK ACCOUNT and STOCKS

James
03-30-2018, 09:09 PM
RV is COMING 1:1, In my opinion Warka submitted a recovery plan to CBI (to sell shares for only 1 IQD per share) because they dont have enough money when times come for REVALUATION

But all of US will WIN WIN WIN CASH, BANK ACCOUNT and STOCKS

and hopefully a Mastercard...

Brazileiro
03-30-2018, 10:46 PM
right now Warka has 105 Billion in Capital. Way back just before Guardianship the CBI told all private banks they had to raise their capital to 250 Billion. That is what Warka is doing with the current share offer.

I'll take an RV and a Mastercard too! :D

Food for thought...no posts on Warka FB from 2012 until couple weeks ago. No news from Warka for a long time as well until recently, a lot of news. I'm thinking things are going to move fairly quickly now.

haggisbasher
03-31-2018, 05:02 AM
I was reading there on iraqnews.com that Iraq recons to have twice as much oil than was first estimated and that's a lot,hope you are all right but am staying grounded till the big girl sings,been there too many times.so bring it on Iraq.

haggisbasher
03-31-2018, 05:08 AM
Tried to login to account there but was blocked, hopefully they are renewing their site's security certificate, wouldn't like all my cash it to vanish after waiting all this time.

BatmaninIraq
03-31-2018, 05:18 AM
Tried to login to account there but was blocked, hopefully they are renewing their site's security certificate, wouldn't like all my cash it to vanish after waiting all this time.

Hagg, maybe that's also included to their plans so that we cannot put some funds to our account and then convert to IQD but if you wanted to know how much money you have to your account you can email 3044 and He will send it to you the details

JUST MAYBE

haggisbasher
03-31-2018, 05:45 AM
Thanks for the advise Batman, I must admit that my confidence is growing in this Iraqi investment, I think this is Iraq's last chance to get it right or it will be a failed state for the next 10 years. am back out that way soon so maybe have a couple Iraqi whiskeys at sundown to celebrate, so stay safe oot there and keep yur heed doon.

BatmaninIraq
03-31-2018, 05:55 AM
I always giving a HOPE to us (dinar investors) forget the BASHERS remember my 1:1

BatmaninIraq
04-07-2018, 09:02 PM
Within this month APRIL 2018 it is coming 1:1

Brazileiro
04-07-2018, 09:38 PM
Within this month APRIL 2018 it is coming 1:1Excellent! LOP or RV? :p

crazyfrank
04-08-2018, 04:41 PM
Within this month APRIL 2018 it is coming 1:1
Alright, I can accept that, as obviously something may indeed be stirring up some recent renewed interest here. As myself sitting on this concept for the last 10 years, would certainly welcome such change. I am seeing the recent Warka news posted on their web site, and agree such sudden rapid fire announcements are highly unusual.

However we all have seen such predictions rise and fall over multiple times, not that I would not love to see it happen, yet I do have some reservations, before I quit my job, and sell off the wife! hee hee

My faith in Warka has been skeptical at best, as they have in the past eventually begin to respond, and that has mostly all been positive, but the absence of reasonable response time has always been alarming.

My lot is cast there with them, as I am not in the position to switch to another bank or brokerage service now, so that ship has sailed, lets hope it does lead to a 1:1 port of call!

BatmaninIraq
04-18-2018, 07:34 AM
Crazyfrank, prepare yourself for 1:1 it is coming....

crazyfrank
04-18-2018, 06:15 PM
Prepare myself? now? after 10 years on the shelf? not sure how one might prepare for such a theoretical windfall such as 1:1 by the end of this month. Being as today is the 18th, an with 12 days left in April, I have to admit you are a brave soul to put your thumbs in the vice with such a prediction BatMan. Yes they may hold a meeting and post an announcement, although if it is not recognized outside the borders of Iraqi it would be just like that Joker Sadam money that was inflated inside the country only.

This Ramadan hootenanny starts May 15, 2018, and as we all know nothing moves until that fat lady sings to finish that shindig in mid June. So to commit to "something" in April is highly skeptical, but yet if it should indeed occur, I do not believe anyone here is fully prepared to grasp what has happened and what to do now, as far as negotiating the currency into American Pecos.

So on, or about May 1st we shall see aye?

Rick67
04-19-2018, 04:48 AM
I do believe that the "fat lady" is the World Trade Organization in this scenario. Iraq has resumed their progress with their working party and there are still documents that can not be accessed. When Iraq becomes a full member is when I believe it will happen.

BatmaninIraq
04-22-2018, 12:43 PM
4-21-2018

The Central Bank of Iraq refused on Saturday to distinguish between categories of banknotes, considering discrimination a legal violation.

The Central Bank said in a statement received by Alsumaria News a copy of it, "Iraqi banknotes homogeneous in various categories and the power of absolute absolutism and are accepted by the Central Bank and its branches, banks, institutions and the public."

"The distinction between categories by imposing a certain category on the public or refusing to accept a certain category is unacceptable and is contrary to law," the central bank said.
The current Iraqi currency consists of seven categories: 250 dinars, 500 dinars, 1000 dinars, 5,000 dinars, 10,000 dinars, 25,000 dinars and 50,000 dinars, and the coins were withdrawn by the bank for non circulation by the public.

BatmaninIraq
04-25-2018, 01:30 AM
http://economy-news.net/images/ar/arrow.gif Banks (http://economy-news.net/content.php?ctgryid=1)

Economy News Baghdad:The Central Bank of Iraq announced that it will sign a memorandum with Visa International on Wednesday to grant its legal framework within Iraq."On Wednesday, the central bank will sign a memorandum of understanding with Visa International that will provide the legal framework for the company in terms of providing services, consultancy and support to the banking and financial sector," said Central Bank Payments Department Director, Duha Abdel Kareem."The presence of Visa International in Baghdad will make a positive change on the economic market," adding that "the central bank has steps to support competition between international financial companies

Will-it-happen?
04-25-2018, 05:32 AM
http://economy-news.net/images/ar/arrow.gif Banks (http://economy-news.net/content.php?ctgryid=1)

Economy News Baghdad:The Central Bank of Iraq announced that it will sign a memorandum with Visa International on Wednesday to grant its legal framework within Iraq."On Wednesday, the central bank will sign a memorandum of understanding with Visa International that will provide the legal framework for the company in terms of providing services, consultancy and support to the banking and financial sector," said Central Bank Payments Department Director, Duha Abdel Kareem."The presence of Visa International in Baghdad will make a positive change on the economic market," adding that "the central bank has steps to support competition between international financial companies

Nice, Visa International to enter iraq

BatmaninIraq
04-29-2018, 12:25 AM
We MUST SEE the BIG NEWS on 29-30th of this month (APRIL 2018)

Brazileiro
04-29-2018, 02:25 AM
We MUST SEE the BIG NEWS on 29-30th of this month (APRIL 2018)Better be Warka saying we can withdraw cash from our accounts again :D If the only IQD ya got is in a Warka account any other big news don't matter if ya don't have access to your cash lol

bultn
05-02-2018, 11:31 AM

Did you see any?

crazyfrank
05-17-2018, 04:10 AM
These are not the dinars we are looking for............. MOVE ALONG..................MOVE ALONG.....

next subject please now..........

BatmaninIraq
05-20-2018, 01:03 AM
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fbaghdadtoday.news%2Far%2Fnews%2F45 214/-

PennStateMtnMan
05-21-2018, 07:11 PM
Once again, this thread proves that when somebody claims to know something, just ignore them.

BatmaninIraq
05-22-2018, 01:34 AM
my friend says JULY 2018 it's up to you if you believe it or not... 1iqd to 1 usd

bultn
05-22-2018, 10:56 AM
Is that the same friend who said that something should happen in April?

crazyfrank
05-22-2018, 12:28 PM
a friend of mine (iraqi) contacted me and he told me that something will happen very soon...

ok BatMan the above statement is what began this thread on 10/26/2017, then we saw a bunch of this a few times.........

and now you have this tidbit to offer this week........

my friend says JULY 2018 it's up to you if you believe it or not... 1iqd to 1 usd

We all would love to see this happen, today, tomorrow or yesterday. But to post weekly and monthly guess's like this degrades your credibility, but if it actually might happen, you, sir or madam, will indeed be receiving the "I told you so" gold plated dinar award on that day.

I was told this by a friend of mine, believe it or not, and it will happen "soonish". ( sorry James )

Brazileiro
05-22-2018, 12:40 PM
my friend says JULY 2018 it's up to you if you believe it or not... 1iqd to 1 usdMore lies from BIQ. Doesn't qualify as a rumor

oldskiier
05-22-2018, 09:51 PM
Since Warka sold all of our shares.... and put the funds in our accounts.... are we now able to transfer it out ...???

BatmaninIraq
05-22-2018, 10:52 PM
Is that the same friend who said that something should happen in April?

yes he was said it will happen on April buy it doesn't, BUT he didn't elaborate why....

that's why it is for me to explain because he looks like too much busy... im sorry

BatmaninIraq
05-22-2018, 10:54 PM
ok BatMan the above statement is what began this thread on 10/26/2017, then we saw a bunch of this a few times.........

and now you have this tidbit to offer this week........

We all would love to see this happen, today, tomorrow or yesterday. But to post weekly and monthly guess's like this degrades your credibility, but if it actually might happen, you, sir or madam, will indeed be receiving the "I told you so" gold plated dinar award on that day.

I was told this by a friend of mine, believe it or not, and it will happen "soonish". ( sorry James )

That's why I didn't post much here, because I don't want anybody to get mad at me once it's not happen

BatmaninIraq
05-22-2018, 10:59 PM
Since Warka sold all of our shares.... and put the funds in our accounts.... are we now able to transfer it out ...???

my advice my friend just wait and you will be happy with your investment soon once it will reval you gain BIG just keep it there even your stocks was sold there's an RV coming...

BatmaninIraq
05-22-2018, 11:08 PM
http://en.economiciraq.com/2018/05/22/the-central-bank-gives-the-qi-card-24-hours-to-pay-the-salaries-of-employees-and-retirees/

BatmaninIraq
05-26-2018, 07:42 AM
26/5/2018

[rtl]Samir Nusairi
more than two months ago the stability of the exchange rate and the recovery of the Iraqi dinar and the high purchasing power in the market of cash circulation because of the success of the plans and procedures of the Central Bank and the cooperation of the banking sector with him, which led to convergence of the exchange rate set by the Central Bank with the parallel market price, despite pessimistic forecasts Which traders speculate that the dollar exchange rate will rise during the election and after the results emerge or cause the political circumstances of the US escalation against Iran.
For the purpose of assigning decisions of the Central Bank and maintaining the recovery of the dinar requires the Iraqi banks and branches of Arab and foreign banks operating in Iraq to go to real banking and activate the financing of small and medium enterprises and provide modern electronic banking products and attract deposits and participate in the establishment of the insurance company deposits and the establishment of the national companies to finance large projects , Which contribute to commercial and Islamic banks and cooperation with the Central Bank in the implementation of its policy in support of the development of the banking sector in accordance with the directives of the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq last in the periodic meeting The last monthly of banking leaders and emphasis on the stability of the exchange rate and recovery of the Iraqi dinar.
And that this goal will remain one of the objectives of the central bank, which requires direct banks to immediately leave the total dependence on the window selling foreign currency in its financial activity.
The time has come for our banks to move to the practice of real banking, which is to provide modern banking products to the public and provide the best services to customers and work to increase the proportion of
financial coverage .
The banking sector should play an important and important role in the development and revitalization of the economic cycle, stressing that the stability of the exchange rate should not make banks afraid of their future in the banking market. On the contrary, the stability of the exchange rate should be an incentive to improve the banking sector and achieve growth in the national economy and stability in the monetary and financial system. And the trend towards investment and
reconstruction. * Economic and banking consultant

BatmaninIraq
06-08-2018, 05:18 AM
The Central Bank of Iraq decided to withdraw work leave from the honey company to mediate the sale and purchase of foreign currencies because of violating the instructions regulating the work of companies mediating the sale and purchase of foreign currencies.
A document issued by the Central Bank, signed by the Director General of the Banking Supervision Department, Qaseem Saleh, addressed to the Ministry of Commerce, reviewed by the “Economy News”, “based on the decision of the Board of Directors of the Central Bank No. 61 of 2018, And the purchase of foreign currency for violating the provisions of the regulation of the work of brokerage companies, “noting that” also decided to confiscate the letter of guarantee of 250 billion dinars and the abolition of the certificate of incorporation.

BatmaninIraq
06-10-2018, 08:06 AM
To all DINAR HOLDERs be ready and be happy ;)

exso
06-12-2018, 02:35 AM
To all DINAR HOLDERs be ready and be happy ;)

I just picked up my dry cleaning and the guy heard from a goat herder in Iran who has a 2nd cousin in Iraq that Batman in Iraq is right. We are all going to be RICH!
Just like he has been posting for many years.

BatmaninIraq
06-12-2018, 07:12 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lHwC_ttEIE&feature=youtu.be

crazyfrank
06-12-2018, 02:19 PM
ok I give up, you win a cookie........here ya go Batman, or was it Batwoman with a cat? anyway you be the winner.......you win the 2018 Gold Plated Iraqi Dinar Award

BatmaninIraq
06-17-2018, 11:27 PM
The International Islamic Bank announces
About the launch of the first MasterCard card in the Iraqi dinar currency

It means to be ruffled shop and withdraw from any ATM in Iraqi dinars and they are removing the currency.

And the biggest surprise. Ruffled your card is used outside Iraq and via the Internet and the price of the discharge is based on the official price of the central Bank of Iraq.

Charge your electronic wallet in Iraqi dinars and use it wherever you want and stay safe and dont get confused

The card version is only 10,000 IQD

Brazileiro
06-18-2018, 01:09 AM
and hopefully Warka gets their Mastercard back again shortly...and their corresponding banks,,,,and their CD's,,,,,

BatmaninIraq
06-18-2018, 04:33 AM
Rafidain Bank calls on the Central Bank to invest billions of deposits of its customers
June 17 2018 10:26 PM

[You must be registered (https://nenosplace.forumotion.com/register?redirect=%2Ft178618-in-the-document-rafidain-demands-the-central-bank-to-invest-billions-of-customer-deposits-for-l) and logged in (https://nenosplace.forumotion.com/login?redirect=%2Ft178618-in-the-document-rafidain-demands-the-central-bank-to-invest-billions-of-customer-deposits-for-l) to see this image.]
Rafidain Bank

Baghdad Post
[rtl]

Iraq news

Rafidain Bank, the central bank of Iraq, has called for the investment of billions of its customers' financial deposits in order to manage liquidity.

The bank demanded, according to a document, to invest a fixed deposit, worth five hundred billion dinars, of customers' deposits, for thirty days, and the benefits scheduled monthly.

He also demanded the investment of a fixed deposit of five hundred million dollars, for five years, renewed annually, with an annual interest of 1.5 ?? As a measure to manage the liquidity of the bank, as well as a deposit of two hundred and fifty million dollars, to invest the night, and according to the prescribed rate, of customer deposits.

These measures, according to the directives of the Governor of the Central Bank, were to manage liquidity, to hedge and to meet withdrawals from the bank's customers and deposits.

BatmaninIraq
06-19-2018, 11:33 AM
Security Council Committee on Iraq Removes Entity from its Sanctions

List On 7 June 2018, the Security Council Committee established pursuant to resolution 1518 (2003) approved the withdrawal of the following entity from the list of persons and entities subject to the asset freeze provided for in paragraphs 19 and 23 of Security Council Resolution 1483 (2003), adopted under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations.

B. Entities and other groups

IQe.001 Name: CENTRAL BANK OF Iraq
Other name (s) known: n / a Formerly known as: n / a Address: Rashid Street, Baghdad, Iraq Registration date: Nov 21, 2003 Other information: Activity: Central Bank ( bank of issue and controller of the banking system)

The names of persons and entities removed from the Sanctions List by decision of the Committee are published in the "Press Releases" section of the Committee's website at: https://www.un.org/ (https://www.un.org/) sc / suborg / en / sanctions / 1518 / press-releases.

To access the updated version of the List of Persons and Entities Subject to Sanctions, Member States are invited to regularly visit the Committee's website at: https://www.un.org/sc/suborg / en / sanctions / 1518 / materials. The Sanctions List is available in HTML, PDF and XML formats.

The UN Sanctions Sanctions Checklist is also updated whenever changes are made to the Committee's List. An updated version can be found at: https://www.un.org/sc/suborg/en/sanctions/un-sc-consolidated-list.

crazyfrank
06-19-2018, 01:31 PM
well now Batman you have found something with some substance finally now........... congratulations!!

It is certainly a great find to see these sanctions have been "approved" for removal in this UN Committee. The key word in all this is "committee", as the main body of the UN is the full United Nations security council, who have the ultimate authority to officially lift these sanctions. No doubt the full UN security council will back this committee action, and my guess is they will want to make an official dog and pony show when they do this.

This is a link to their June 2018 official posted schedule as of today..............

http://www.un.org/en/sc/inc/pages/pdf/pow/powmonthly.pdf

BatmaninIraq
06-24-2018, 12:09 AM
Baghdad / Al-Ghad Press:
2018/06/23

Al-Ghad Press has obtained two documents issued by the Central Bank of Iraq demanding that licensed banks and transfer companies provide it with financial statements for Thursday's dagger within 15 days.Note: The contents of the document (the Central Bank requires the licensed banks and transfer companies to provide financial statements for Khamis Dagger) published first on the site (Al-Ghad Press) and does not bear the encyclopedia of this news day content in any way.
You can find out the details of this address (in the document: Central Bank requires licensed banks and transfer companies to provide him with financial statements for the Thursday dagger) through its original source (Al-Ghad Press).

BatmaninIraq
06-29-2018, 09:53 PM
Central Bank Signs Memorandum of Understanding with MasterCard Worldwide

The Central Bank of Iraq announced on Friday the signing of a memorandum of understanding with MasterCard International.
The bank said in a statement that "on the sidelines of the Arab banking summit in Paris, the Central Bank of Iraq, the central bank governor Ali Mohsen Ismail signed a memorandum of understanding with MasterCard International."

He added that "the memorandum of understanding will contribute to the development of electronic payment services in Iraq and the transfer of experiences and benefit from the innovations that characterize the global systems in this area," noting that "the signing was attended by a selection of Iraqi and foreign banks in addition to the Iraqi ambassador in Paris."

BatmaninIraq
07-01-2018, 01:19 PM
The Central Bank of Iraq (FATF) announced on Sunday that the FATF has officially released it from the follow-up area, as the Bank and AML / CFT have made significant progress in improving and addressing deficiencies and meeting all its obligations.

In a statement received by Al-Iktissad News, the bank said, "FATF has officially removed it from the follow-up area, because the Bank and AML / CFT have made significant progress in improving and addressing deficiencies and meeting all its commitments to the FATF recommendations. Requirements of the AML / CFT strategy prepared by the Central Bank. "

He added that "the bank has legislated the Anti-Money Laundering Law No. 39 of 2015 and issued instructions and controls and the establishment of the Anti-Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism Council as well as the Committee on the freezing of terrorist funds."

The statement pointed out that "Iraq is no longer subject to monitoring and follow-up by the FATF."

BatmaninIraq
07-03-2018, 12:03 PM
The most powerful currency in the world July 2, 2018

The most powerful currency in the world - Mahmoud al-Falahi
On February 24, 1980, a new currency was announced in Israel, called "Shekel", and the shekel was NIS 1 each.

"Regardless of what the Israelis think the new monetary system will be more efficient and appropriate With the wave of inflation and the high prices of the Israeli economy is a belief that proved the reality over the past year, the vanity and vanity, the whole process is more than a new dress for the process of obsolete lost value, and even became the cost of issuing more than the same purchasing value, but what is surprising is not the process Dramatic In exchange for this currency because the free countries in it, but is the fact of blackmail the historical accompanied the issuance of the new shekel and the campaigns promoted by Zionism on the local and global scale and to give the tradition of a "glamorous" and glorify the content of religious and political at the same time bypassing the facts of history

BatmaninIraq
07-03-2018, 12:04 PM
Even if it is necessary to fabricate lies and falsify the facts with a bubble that is not familiar to any people in the world, it is this note that we are presenting now is not the origins of the shekel, but the details of the ambiguity surrounding the beginning of the existence of the Hebrews originally "in Palestine that Zionism has caused many people in error The Jewish history does not refer in any of its roles to the fact that Palestine was the place of their permanent residence until the same times mentioned in more than twenty sites, "Palestine is the land of their west." (He said to Abram, "I know for sure that your descendants are strange in the land. "The Hebrews were the fourth wave that was established in Palestine after the Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Arameans, and their entry was the result of emigration from Egypt." (4) And the south-east led by Moses and Joshua in O (13) and the new population mingled with the people who settled in this region.

The result was the Hebrew people, who were characterized by a variety of ethnically diverse, Semitic, and non-Semitic elements. Mercenaries, mercenaries, and soldiers who are not connected to them and gradually settled among the inhabitants who had already died in their city and learned from them to plow the land, build houses, practice the arts of peace and more imp​ortantly read and write.

BatmaninIraq
07-03-2018, 12:05 PM
Devoting concepts

The bitter stories written by the Hebrews over the past 20 centuries have enabled the Jews to devote many of the wrong understanding based on distortions and falsification of incidents and historical figures in order to make their people an historical extension linked to the civilizations of the ancient world and especially the civilizations of Iraq and Egypt. Have quoted from the history of the countries in which they toured some tales, so that all the information that was intended to fabricate lies in the history of the world, all for the fabricated fabrication of the Jewish people chosen that the original law of Moses no one knows about them and where are they now count

The Prophet Moses (p) appeared around the thirteenth century BC. And with him some people speak the Egyptian language of Pharaonic and have no connection with the sons of Israel and they moved to the land of Canaan, which is strangers to it and did not enter (the Musawi) land of Palestine in the thirteenth century BC. Of the Arab origin of the island (Sami) are the Canaanites, Amorites and Amalekites and these people had their cultures and traditions and royal rule, which dates back to the third millennium BC

[/SIZE]

BatmaninIraq
07-03-2018, 12:05 PM
It is known that the Hebrew language is one of the dialects that were quoted by the Jews of Aramaic after the passage of more than six hundred years of their entry into the land of Palestine Ie by the 7th century BC and by K. Bit Altorat in Babylon after the reign of Moses, eight hundred points in the second travel of the Kings in Altorat (18. 37) that the Assyrian king was a sniper (705-681 BC) when he besieged Jerusalem and went up on its walls and called its king (Ezekiel) for delivery.

"The Apostles of this latter spoke to us in the Aramaic language because we understood it." This is a sure sign of the language mentioned in the Near East, The same is true of the Aramaic word Aramaic. The word Aramaic is derived from the Aramaic Aramaic Aramaic word "Shedhotha" which means "the pillar of stone" that is set in the earth to delineate the boundary. For his brother, take the Hijjah Of soldiers took stones, and made a heap and called it (Laban been Shdotha).

BatmaninIraq
07-03-2018, 12:06 PM
Arabic origin

Jacob was called by Gilead. He was the most famous of the early kings of Israel. He was named Amuri (885-874 BC), which indicates an Arab origin. He founded the city of Samaria and transferred to it the center of government from Tarsa.

The king left his contemporaries for a century after the end It is also known that "what followed this role of the history of the Jews in the seventh and sixth centuries BC is not considered to be a" temporary "power in some cities that were subjected to the rule of the Assyrian or Babylonian empire, which are distributed" in it As in the cities of Halah, and Khabor, the river of Gozan, and Madi, and Ashur, I will dwell in their own country; [size=16](745-727 BC).

The mighty King, who renewed the Assyrian empire and subjugated its territories Damascus, Gilead, Galilee, and Plain, and turned it into Assyrian provinces. Not only that, The king of the liberated provincial government, instead of "keeping the national rulers of Palasar's writings appeared and had not passed the rule of King Amorite founder of Samaria for many years as well as it was not long since the rule of King David (1004-963 BC), the true founder of the Hebrews and thinks Ammouri was of Arab origin and was from the Nabateans, and he was rejected by Hosea, King of Israel

Rael paid the tribute to the fifth Shalmnasr attacked and captured and succeeded by Sargon II on the kingdom and captivated the best men to Media that the abbreviation of ancient Hebrew history contained in the Torah had developed a book lived in Babylon after the events of hundreds of years and based their stories on the stories of Merawi transmitted generations of the ancestors of the people of Abarani

The original inhabitants of the country were mingled with Canaanites, Hauris, Mainites, and lost much of their high ethnic origin. Consequently, this generation was influenced by the influences of the interests of the rival groups and by what the Jews were essentially

" And the second used as cash for exchange and management to measure values It is known that the Iraqis were interested in a lot "weights and scales and condiments as a reflection of their interest in trading and restricting the strict conduct in their daily transactions The Iraqi Museum contains a model "of these weights and some of them in the form of ducks and blacks and was labeled with official writings showing the amount of standard weight and weight units in the form of duck made of black dowry stone famous for its durability has been engraved on me

A cuneiform inscription showing the weight and name of the Sumerian king Shulki King of Ur and found a weight duck in the excavations of the city of Ur near the province of Dhi Qar during the period of Sumerian Akkadian rule in Iraq, which lasted about fifteen centuries, "continued work with the shackles in the corresponding content of the proportion commensurate with the cost of goods and type And prices indicate the market conditions in this era of the status occupied by trade and to what was received by the Babylonians and Assyrians from the shales of silver and gold, which leaves no room for "doubt that the cities of Assyria and Babylon were traveling really rich" and the oldest forms of writing name Shikal and units of dealing otherwise

The other words came from the old Iraqi swords in the cuneiform script and in the Sumerian Akkadian language. The following words show the names of the Shikal, the Talnit, and the ones that were used then and the Shakul as coins that were born and lost for a period of twenty centuries before the birth of Sawa in internal or external dealings.

The shekel is a mode of exchange, either metal, such as silver, gold or copper, which started as a commodity of value in exchange. The shekel was used in deferred fulfillment and had unlimited power of innocence, meaning that it became a credit instrument favored by people inThey consider it to be a fixed price and that it is non-perishable and held for a long time and the shekel as a monetary unit in the Assyrian and Babylonian era.

As for the shekel now as the currency of the Islamic entity, its currency in circulation, as on 20/6/2018 was corresponding to 5.9 JD and offset $ 3.62 US $ 3.42 and thus shows the strength of this currency in relation to "currencies mentioned" The Iraqi dinar, which was issued in the beginning of the thirties of the last century, which bears the image of King Faisal I, which was supported by sterling was the price corresponds to 47 US dollars

BatmaninIraq
07-04-2018, 03:32 AM
Monetary policy..fixed rate or partly floating?
July 3, 2018

Adel Abdul Mahdi

[You must be registered (https://nenosplace.forumotion.com/register?redirect=%2Ft179919-monetary-policy-fixed-rate-or-partly-floating) and logged in (https://nenosplace.forumotion.com/login?redirect=%2Ft179919-monetary-policy-fixed-rate-or-partly-floating) to see this link.][You must be registered (https://nenosplace.forumotion.com/register?redirect=%2Ft179919-monetary-policy-fixed-rate-or-partly-floating) and logged in (https://nenosplace.forumotion.com/login?redirect=%2Ft179919-monetary-policy-fixed-rate-or-partly-floating) to see this link.]
I have repeatedly written about the absurdity of the survival of the trillions of dinars outside the banking cycle, or frozen in banks, which instead of encouraging them to enter the banking cycle and turned them into investments and instruments for the stability of the monetary markets, exaggerated by the repressive measures, keen on the philosophy and loss of dinars.The economy has interests, relations and rights, governed by the laws of its interior rather than its appearance, moving towards points of attraction and escaping the points of danger .. This is why the nations are keen to increase the factors of encouragement and temptation, and resort mainly to the deterrent controls produced by the self-immunity of the movement of these laws, about her. We have repeatedly proposed adopting an encouraging vision in tax accounting and financial facilities, protecting money from arbitrary measures to escape, and eliminating the economy of the currency, the cash economy, which is the most important tool of corruption, which we talk about long. The rationality of rent and the rigidity of economic thought and its limited budget and collection, loans and foreign parts, and the neglect of real economic tools, put us in a vicious cycle of crises and lures and corruption .. Which leads us to more dependency and import and weak production and increase unemployment, I recently received a detailed report written by the end of 2014 one of the financial experts of one of the major banks, I saw useful publication of the most important paragraphs:
“There are three types of exchange rate: fixed (Iraq) .. Fully floating or moving (determined by market factors entirely) .. And partially or creeping (Lebanon) In order to determine the most appropriate system, the main economic indicators of the Iraqi economy should be: 44 billion dollars in the balance of trade, and surplus in the balance of payments about 30 billion dollars at the end of 2012 .. b) total foreign exchange reserves $ 71 billion at the end of 2013 .. c) the value of the monetary mass MO (paper and metal) ) M2 (M2 + demand deposits + mobile savings accounts) is about 73 billion.
Based on the assumption that 30% of the M2 will be available to citizens for daily expenses. This figure, according to the figures above, will be $ 22 billion. It is not used to buy the dollar and therefore does not constitute a demand for it. Some measures can be proposed to absorb liquidity: The disclosure of bank accounts and freezing them for reasons not related to the specific cases specified will contribute to the flight of capital from banks, And keep them in cash, constitute x (C) Issuance of treasury bonds to the public, which are subscribed by banks with a nominal nominal value of one bond, with periods ranging from one to two years, with attractive interest, to absorb up to $ 20 billion of the size of the monetary mass.
The Central Bank shall determine the price of the dollar, for example, 1170 for buying, and 1200 dinars for sale. [You must be registered (https://nenosplace.forumotion.com/register?redirect=%2Ft179919-monetary-policy-fixed-rate-or-partly-floating) and logged in (https://nenosplace.forumotion.com/login?redirect=%2Ft179919-monetary-policy-fixed-rate-or-partly-floating) to see this image.]The Central Bank shall release the market of the pieces and leave the banks and customers free to sell and buy. C) The Central Bank shall intervene or sell when the price is touched. The Central Bank reserves control of the market, especially in light of the presence of a cash mass of more than 23 billion dollars. In addition to other measures such as controlling the movement of money through border crossings, and encouraging citizens to deposit their savings in banks, And easing of strict measures, in the neighborhood Money Traceability can be tracked and moved. ”

BatmaninIraq
07-04-2018, 10:50 PM
The Central Bank signs a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Yunin Bi International
https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/241006/-

The Central Bank of Kuwait (CBE) announced today that it has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Yunin Bi International International, which is to contribute to the development of intelligent payment technologies and electronic payment services in Iraq.

"The Iraqi Central Bank, represented by Governor Mohsen Ismail, signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Yunin International International on Wednesday to contribute to the development of intelligent payment technologies and electronic payment services in Iraq," the department said in a press release.

"This agreement came in light of the strategy of the Central Bank to develop electronic payment services and open the horizons of work and competition for international companies to actively contribute to the implementation of current and future plans for the electronic payment sector as well as the development of this sector and the transfer of expertise that this company has to the Iraqi market, Facilitating smooth and smooth payment and transfer of money through cards to boost trade between Iraq and China as well as various domestic and international remittance services. "

"The company intends to enhance the collection of card purchases through traders using the latest technology developed by the company over the years in mature and promising markets," the administration said. "Supporting international companies and organizing their work in Iraq will directly contribute to providing the best services and providing effective competition In this area".

"This is the third agreement signed by the bank in 2018 with international card companies (MasterCard, VisaCard and Yunin B International) as part of its plans to expand the use of high technology to enhance card business and develop payment systems in ac

BatmaninIraq
07-08-2018, 11:47 PM
Rafidain Bank and KI partnership to provide global services soon2018/7/8

[Ayna-Baghdad]
[K] Media Advisor Ghazi Kanani confirmed the development of new products as a result of the adoption of new technologies that contribute to increasing the internal efficiency of the work machines between the company and Rafidain Bank and allow customers to provide services in a flexible and simplified way to make people's lives easier.
Al-Kanani told all Iraq [where] that "the continuous pursuit between the cadres of the Rafidain Bank and the company to make the partnership successful resulted in acceptable results in the Iraqi street and touch the wishes of citizens, where continues to provide loans to various segments of society benefiting from electronic payment services through [K]."
He pointed out that "the specialized teams at both ends of the process Rafidain Bank and [K] continue to study different candidates and choose the best serving the Iraqi family, indicating that the coming period will see the provision of services at a global level to all segments of the beneficiary."
"The new services shorten the time and effort and reach the beneficiary without bother, and this is an advanced step towards global service delivery," Kanani said.
The last period witnessed the launch of Takatof initiative in partnership between Rafidain Bank, [K], the General Post and Savings Company and the General Retirement Authority, in order to deliver electronic services to all regions of Iraq.

BatmaninIraq
07-09-2018, 10:39 PM
New CBI Announcement 07/09/2018 The mechanism of counting and sorting foreign banknotes (dollar and (https://nenosplace.forumotion.com/t180347-new-cbi-announcement-07-09-2018-the-mechanism-of-counting-and-sorting-foreign-banknotes-dollar-and#250798)
July 09, 2018

To all banks (the mechanism of counting and sorting foreign banknotes ( dollar and euro )) ... To[You must be registered (https://nenosplace.forumotion.com/register?redirect=%2Ft180347-new-cbi-announcement-07-09-2018-the-mechanism-of-counting-and-sorting-foreign-banknotes-dollar-and) and logged in (https://nenosplace.forumotion.com/login?redirect=%2Ft180347-new-cbi-announcement-07-09-2018-the-mechanism-of-counting-and-sorting-foreign-banknotes-dollar-and) to see this link.]

New CBI Announcement 07/09/2018 The mechanism of counting and sorting foreign banknotes (dollar and (https://nenosplace.forumotion.com/t180347-new-cbi-announcement-07-09-2018-the-mechanism-of-counting-and-sorting-foreign-banknotes-dollar-and#250798)

[You must be registered (https://nenosplace.forumotion.com/register?redirect=%2Ft180347-new-cbi-announcement-07-09-2018-the-mechanism-of-counting-and-sorting-foreign-banknotes-dollar-and) and logged in (https://nenosplace.forumotion.com/login?redirect=%2Ft180347-new-cbi-announcement-07-09-2018-the-mechanism-of-counting-and-sorting-foreign-banknotes-dollar-and) to see this link.] mechanism of counting and sorting foreign banknotes (dollar and euro)[/size]

Will-it-happen?
07-10-2018, 12:12 PM

July 09, 2018

To all banks (the mechanism of counting and sorting foreign banknotes ( dollar and euro )) ... To[You must be registered (https://nenosplace.forumotion.com/register?redirect=%2Ft180347-new-cbi-announcement-07-09-2018-the-mechanism-of-counting-and-sorting-foreign-banknotes-dollar-and) and logged in (https://nenosplace.forumotion.com/login?redirect=%2Ft180347-new-cbi-announcement-07-09-2018-the-mechanism-of-counting-and-sorting-foreign-banknotes-dollar-and) to see this link.]

[You must be registered (https://nenosplace.forumotion.com/register?redirect=%2Ft180347-new-cbi-announcement-07-09-2018-the-mechanism-of-counting-and-sorting-foreign-banknotes-dollar-and) and logged in (https://nenosplace.forumotion.com/login?redirect=%2Ft180347-new-cbi-announcement-07-09-2018-the-mechanism-of-counting-and-sorting-foreign-banknotes-dollar-and) to see this link.] mechanism of counting and sorting foreign banknotes (dollar and euro)[/size]

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????

michaelb4348
07-10-2018, 12:21 PM
Year after year, same things said by the same people and a few new ones, if anyone thinks this is going to happen then they need to realise by now this ain’t happening, pumpers everywhere (batman) been here for years spouting this stuff, it’s going to happen soon it must, can’t believe after this many years I log in and see the same rubbish.

crazyfrank
07-10-2018, 01:06 PM
welcome back to the party Michael,

I agree with your observations, as I too was drawn back in here a few months ago on a hunch, and came back to see the same as you now see as well.

michaelb4348
07-10-2018, 06:14 PM
welcome back to the party Michael,

I agree with your observations, as I too was drawn back in here a few months ago on a hunch, and came back to see the same as you now see as well.

Its a shame, but 11 years on and nothing changed, better off taking a punt a crypto these days, TRX is my next hope.

BatmaninIraq
07-18-2018, 11:01 PM
2127/18/2018 ----BAGHDAD / MESSALA: The social networking sites have been reported as a security spread around the Central Bank of Iraq.
And monitored the "obelisk" published by activists on Facebook: "the launch of warning sirens in the Central Bank of Iraq, and the spread of security forces, without knowing the details."

Which caused the spread of security forces as pictured:

BatmaninIraq
07-18-2018, 11:06 PM
Central Bank: Sirens sounded at the Banks Complex launched as training practices
July 18 2018 5:19 PM

The Central Bank of Iraq, in a statement issued on Wednesday, that the sirens launched today at the banks complex comes within the training practices.

The Central Bank said in its statement that the warning sirens launched today at the banks complex in Al-Rashid Street are the regular training practices carried out by the Department of Civil Defense in coordination with the security services, "adding that" these practices continue for two days.

It is worth mentioning that the means of social communication There were reports today that warning sirens were fired today at the banks complex at the banks complex in Al-Rashid Street, without giving further details.

BatmaninIraq
07-19-2018, 02:20 PM
19/7/2018 12:00 am

BAGHDAD / Tariq al-Araji
Revealed the governor of the Central Bank Ali al-Alaq, the continuation of the Iraqi dinar to maintain its strength against the dollar, stressing that this is a success of the monetary policy followed by the bank, despite the crises experienced by Iraq, and disclosed the development of an integrated strategy for years ( 2016 2020) contains dozens of plans and initiatives.
Al-Alak said in an exclusive interview with Al-Sabah, "The preservation of the dinar against the dollar is a strong element, especially that the exchange rates in many stable countries fall significantly and reach 30 or 40 percent, while in other countries it may fall to more than That ", noting that" the function of the central bank is to maintain the stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the
dollar. "
He added that "the honor of the Governor of the Central Bank promised him the best Arab comes in the framework of external follow-up of various organizations related to the banking issue through the monitoring of a number of indicators and standards adopted at the bank," explaining that "these organizations confirmed that the Central Bank during the last three years moved from a bank Working in the functions of the twentieth century to an institution working in the functions of the twenty-first century, and was able to exceed the legacy of years of mismanagement
and isolation. "
"The bank has made tremendous efforts over the past three years to keep abreast of developments by adding new functions and functions that are being created for the first time in parallel with other countries, as well as continuing focused operations in training, development and benefiting from the of international organizations and central banks," he said.
"Financial stability and risk management, as well as overall quality management and compliance management, are among the other important functions that have been introduced into the central bank," he said. "For the first time, the bank's organizational structure was restructured to accommodate these new jobs Through working with the Office of an international consultant, according to an integrated strategy for the years 2016 and 2020 includes dozens of plans and initiatives that must be completed during that period. "
As for the central bank's entry into major investments in the country, Alaq explained that "the central banks should not risk reserves because they are a defense dam against the economic and financial crises facing the countries." He explained that "the rules of use for the reserve or investment must be placed in a safe place So that the Bank has the ability to respond to any demand for hard currency. "
"Among the things that measure the successes and achievements on the basis of which are the nature of the circumstances surrounding the institution in charge of a particular work in the sense that it reveals the capabilities and potentials, and highlights the strengths and the ability to confront, To confront difficult conditions and overcome them with wisdom and with great responsibility, and did not distance himself from the financial and security challenges facing the state and the government. "
The governor of the Central Bank," The entry of gangs to the terrorist to Mosul with low oil prices, caused direct pressure on the bank in a timely manner , But the bank was able to

BatmaninIraq
07-21-2018, 11:39 PM
https://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Programs/Documents/jcpoa_winddown_faqs.pdf

BatmaninIraq
07-24-2018, 04:23 AM
State law calls out the IMF's pressure and prepare contingency plans

called for a coalition of state law, on Monday, to develop contingency plans in order to restore citizen confidence in the political process and out of the pressures of the International Monetary Fund , noting that the latter handles the accounts on paper away from the reality of Iraq and the state of poverty experienced by the people.

The official spokesman for the coalition Abbas al-Moussawi said in an interview with Alsumaria News that "some politicians are still dealing with the events that hit the country as if they were amateurs in the political process, not mindful that Iraq can not risk its future," noting that "the citizen has been completely frustrated by the political process In Iraq and his message was clear by abstaining from the elections and today we see him out angry to the street to demand his rights. "

"The next stage should be the establishment of a government service aimed solely at serving the Iraqi people to restore confidence between them and the people," adding that "the need to get out of the pressure of the International Monetary Fund, which deals with his calculations on paper while the reality of Iraq and the situation of poverty experienced by the people Can not be tolerated. "

Moussaoui called for "the implementation of contingency plans through which the citizen's confidence in the political process."

The IMF imposes conditions for Iraq in return for granting a loan, including the lifting of government subsidies on fuel and ration card and reduce expenses, while overseeing the development of the general budget.

Several provinces in Iraq have been witnessing sit-ins and angry demonstrations for more than two weeks, accompanied by road closures, burning tires and raising demands for improved services and jobs.

BatmaninIraq
07-24-2018, 10:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOyAFkkiAzs

crazyfrank
07-25-2018, 02:02 PM
Batman,

For all this time you have been here, which is just about as long as most of us here, you should at least know by now of the very existence of the ISX (Iraqi stock exchange).

This "YouTube" video you posted just now is clearly made by someone who is blind to the very existence of the ISX, and he has stumbled into a web site that is posting the current price of one stock (Al Mansour bank) with a current price of 0.86 and in his haste is suggesting that 0.86 is now to be suspected as a full dinar revaluation currency exchange rate.

This is only an example of how inept this guy is, as he is generating these God Squad YouTube videos that snowball throughout the web as facts.

You should have seen that already yourself and discounted this video as total beluga before you posted it.

BatmaninIraq
07-26-2018, 04:26 AM
Batman,

For all this time you have been here, which is just about as long as most of us here, you should at least know by now of the very existence of the ISX (Iraqi stock exchange).

This "YouTube" video you posted just now is clearly made by someone who is blind to the very existence of the ISX, and he has stumbled into a web site that is posting the current price of one stock (Al Mansour bank) with a current price of 0.86 and in his haste is suggesting that 0.86 is now to be suspected as a full dinar revaluation currency exchange rate.

This is only an example of how inept this guy is, as he is generating these God Squad YouTube videos that snowball throughout the web as facts.

You should have seen that already yourself and discounted this video as total beluga before you posted it.

:p:rolleyes::p

BatmaninIraq
07-28-2018, 10:10 AM
The Financial Operations Of (Conscious): Lifting All The Barriers Imposed On The Central Bank Of Iraq After Its Actions Against Money Laundering

Hussein Mohammed Al-Faihan _ Baghdad
The Central Bank of Iraq revealed that its measures against currency smuggling, money laundering and terrorism financing have been praised by the international financial organizations and the International Monetary Fund, calling for lifting all barriers previously imposed on Iraq.
The director of financial operations and debt management at the Central Bank of Iraq, Dr. Mohammad Dagher told the Iraqi News Agency (INA) on Thursday that the exchange rate of the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar is stable for the past six months, denying what some media reported an increase in demand for Buying the dollar during the current year, to smuggle to some neighboring countries, noting that during the month of June, the sales of the dollar in the Central Bank of Iraq to half of the monthly sales for the months preceding the April, March and February, and also reduced the dollar sales in the first half of the year M in 2018 to a third of sales last year 2017.

BatmaninIraq
07-29-2018, 10:40 PM
The date of announcing the formation of the government is expected

Secretary of the year for the Democratic Shabak Gathering former MP Haneen al-Qaddu, Sunday, that the ratification of the election results at the beginning of next month, while referring to the possibility of forming the government mid-month.

Al-Qudu said in an interview with Alsumaria News that "the procedures of counting and sorting the hand of the ballot boxes questionable going at a rising pace," noting that "the ratification of the final results may be in early August next as a result of the political crisis and the rise of popular protests and the need to form the government as soon as possible.

He added that "a week to ten days may be granted to the political blocs to challenge the results after we expect the announcement of the largest parliamentary bloc to form the next government in mid-August next."

On Tuesday (July 3, 2018), the partial counting and sorting operations took place after the decision of the Federal Court issued under the appeals submitted to the third amendment to the law of the elections of the House of Representatives voted on the sixth of last June.

BatmaninIraq
08-01-2018, 09:40 AM
Jumaili: The next investment plan will be ambitious

01/08/2018

Information / Baghdad ..
The Minister of Planning Salman Jumaili, on Wednesday, that the investment plan for the next year will be ambitious, noting that the coming period will witness the completion of many projects lagging.
Jumaili said in a press conference followed by / information /, "The investment plan for the next year will be an ambitious plan," stressing that "the coming period will witness the completion of many of the projects that stalled during the last period."
Jumaili added that "the federal government will continue to meet the demands of citizens." Ending / 25

BatmaninIraq
08-05-2018, 08:55 PM
Central suspends the work of a broker company to buy and sell currencies

, said the Central Bank of Iraq , Sunday, for the company to stop the work of thebroker for buying and selling foreign currencies.

The bank said in a statement received by Alsumaria News a copy of it, "it was decided to stop the work of the company to broker the sale and purchase of foreign currency at the present time."

"The company can file appeals with the committee to freeze terrorists according to the law," the bank said.

The Central Bank of Iraq was established as an independent bank under its law of 6 March 2004 as an independent body responsible for maintaining price stability and implementing monetary policy. It supervises 10 commercial banks, 26 private banks and 16 Islamic banks, as well as 19 foreign banks. 6 financial institutions and 31 financial transfer companies.

BatmaninIraq
08-07-2018, 08:37 PM
A billion may become an alpha .. What does it mean to delete countries zeros of their currency? (https://nenosplace.forumotion.com/t182275p10-a-billion-may-become-an-alpha-what-does-it-mean-to-delete-countries-zeros-of-their-currency-augu#253371)
Sunday, 05-08-2018 at 09:11
Haneen Yassin - Gulf Online

On August 20, Venezuela will be on a date with the cancellation of 5 zeros of its currency, in an attempt to adapt to inflation expected to reach 1 million percent this year due to the steady deterioration of the country since the collapse of oil prices in 2014, making it unable to maintain Its socialist economic system.

But, what does it mean to cancel zeros from the currency? Has Venezuela ever taken this step? And what their feasibility and repercussions on the economy of the country and the citizen? .. "Khaleej Online" in the context of the following report in response to these questions.

The deletion of 5 zeros from any currency means that one million of this currency after the abolition of zeros will become only 10, and when the cancellation of 3 zeros will become 1000 and so on, and follow this procedure when the value of the currency collapses and their purchasing value is limited or not.

The most striking example of the collapse of the local currency is what happened in Zimbabwe. The last coin was worth $ 100 trillion, and that value did not buy a parsley package because of the inflation rate of more than 1000% 2009 and its replacement in US dollars and the South African Rand.

Venezuela has eliminated currency zeros in several countries. Zimbabwe has eliminated 3 zeros from its currency in 2003, Sudan has eliminated zero in 2007, Bolivia has eliminated three zeros in 2008, Romania has removed four zeros from its currency in 2005 and Turkey has written off six zeros from its currency in 2005.

But deleting zeros from the currency if not accompanied by economic reforms, it will not change anything, it is not much different from adjusting the size of the banknotes or changing their colors, or add a new fee or remove a picture of them.

Perhaps the most important experience in the deletion of zeros from the local currency was Turkey, with intentions in neighboring Iraq also, the two countries faced many problems and difficult; because of inflation and devaluation of the currency. The following is a review of the stations of these trials.

- Turkey
13 years ago, on 1 January 2005, Turkey announced the abolition of 6 zeros from its local currency (Lira). Inflation in the country has forced it to print large numbers of its currency and high values since 1981.

The currency of the value of 20.000.000, which used in Turkey the largest paper currency in the world, and create a number of zeroes large problems in transactions, for example became difficult to read the numbers of taxi counters, and the price list of goods, in addition to the serious arithmetic errors that resulted from the number of large zeros .

According to statements by the current president Recep Tayyip Erdogan, in March 2008, to enter the toilet in Turkey before 2005, the Turkish citizen had to pay one million pounds, to turn this figure currently to one pound only.

The effect of canceling the six zeros from the Turkish lira was positive in terms of price stability, and the inflation rate fell to one percentage point.

But the deletion of zeros was not the only reason for the low inflation, it was accompanied by economic stability of the country, and the reform plans included most economic sectors, which led directly to the fight against inflation.

After Turkey's inflation rate was 70.8% in 2002 before the AKP came to power, this rate was 15.39% last July.

- Iraq
During the period of the total siege on Iraq between 1990 and 2003, a stifling Iraqi economic crisis emerged. The collapse of oil exports, the deterioration of industrial and agricultural production, the rise in unemployment and inflation, the non-payment of foreign debts and the chronic deficit of the state budget.

Therefore, it was obvious that the exchange rate fell sharply until the exchange value of the dollar reached 3000 Iraqi dinars in 1995.

Because of this situation, it was necessary to issue new cash classes, whose nominal value reached 250 dinars, but in fact only worth 25 fils of dinar value during the 1970s.

When the United States occupied Iraq in 2003, and the collapse of the value of the Iraqi currency continued, the denominations of cash 5, 10 and 15 dinars without real value and there is nothing to buy them, so the country was quick to solve the problem by issuing new categories of its currency are 50, 250, 500 and 1000 and 10,000 and 25,000 dinars .

The decline in the value of the currency and the issuance of new categories of them, the instability in prices and problems of exchange, buying and selling, and in the presence of a large block of cash, the number of papers 4 trillion paper, and worth more than 30 trillion dinars in various categories.

Therefore, the Central Bank of Iraq announced in 2011, that will be deleted 3 zeroes from the Iraqi dinar, in order to strengthen the value of currency and reduce inflation.

The deletion has not been implemented so far despite the announcement of Ali Alaq, Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, in late 2016, that it will be early 2017, stressing that this [You must be registered (https://nenosplace.forumotion.com/register?redirect=%2Ft182275p10-a-billion-may-become-an-alpha-what-does-it-mean-to-delete-countries-zeros-of-their-currency-augu) and logged in (https://nenosplace.forumotion.com/login?redirect=%2Ft182275p10-a-billion-may-become-an-alpha-what-does-it-mean-to-delete-countries-zeros-of-their-currency-augu) to see this link.] for the Iraqi dinar and make it a competitor to foreign currencies, pointing out that this project "strategic" will serve the economy of the country; The dinar will be included in the global basket of currencies in vital stock exchanges, he said.

Feasibility
"If the process is not accompanied by clear economic plans and reforms, I think it will not work, and there are many experiments in recent years that have proven," says economist Ahmed Musabah.

"Turkey's experience in this area was successful. People had to pay several million lira to buy bread in early 2000, so Ankara decided in 2005 to delete 6 zeros from the Turkish lira," he said.

Musabih pointed out that the deletion of zeros in Turkey was accompanied by plans and reforms covering most economic sectors, which led directly to the fight against inflation.

In contrast, the government of Zimbabwe decided to remove three zeros from the national currency (dollar) when inflation reached 1000% in 2003, but did not adopt sound economic plans and reforms, continued high inflation, which ended the destruction of the economy of the country and the devaluation of the local dollar, About the country in 2009.

Musabeh believes that removing zeros from the currency would have costs that could be burdensome for a country suffering from difficult economic conditions.
These costs include raising prices in shops and restaurants, creating problems in fixing prices, raising the costs of issuing new currencies, and decreasing exports due to sudden appreciation of the national currency.

To remove zeros, Mabahib said, a positive sign is the simpler implementation of financial transactions, the strengthening of the national currency and its value relative to other currencies, the ease of access to international credit, the restoration of identity and confidence in currency, the reduction of inflationary pressures, the control of the currency market and the government's overexpenditure .

BatmaninIraq
08-09-2018, 11:26 AM
Mastercard’s MoU With Central Bank of Iraq Signals Bright Future for the Country’s Emerging Digital Payments Ecosystem

August 08, 2018

In a move that underlines its commitment to supporting Iraq’s emerging digital landscape, Mastercard, a leading technology company in the global payments industry, recently signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI), aimed at accelerating the development of a strong payments ecosystem in the country. As part of the MoU, Mastercard and CBI will explore areas of potential collaboration across a broad spectrum of initiatives, including electronic payment strategy and policies, fraud management, financial inclusion, advisory services, and acceptance solutions. A joint working group will be created featuring representatives from both organizations, which will be tasked with assessing each aspect of the partnership and developing an actionable business plan. According to The Little Data Book on Financial Inclusion 2018 by World Bank Group, only 20.3% of adults in Iraq own a financial institution account, 4.2% have a mobile money account and 19.1% made or received digital payments in the past year, indicating a significant opportunity to drive the development of an inclusive financial sector in the market, which can be accelerated through a wider adoption of electronic payments. The collaboration between Mastercard and CBI is set to provide greater access to convenient and secure electronic payments solutions in Iraq, increasing the rate of economic development and assisting the government’s efforts to implement an inclusive growth strategy. In addition, Mastercard will commit to dedicating a senior resource to steer the company’s expansion plans in the country. The appointment will deliver greater value for its growing customer base by ensuring that key stakeholders have access to all necessary support. H.E. Dr. Ali Mohsen Al-Alaq, Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, said: “The signing of this MoU represents an important step on the road to developing and enhancing Iraq’s digital payments ecosystem. Mastercard’s global industry standing and reputation for innovation make this collaboration the logical choice for CBI as we look towards strengthening the nation’s economy and improving access to secure and reliable banking services for its citizens.” Khalid Elgibali, Division President, MENA, Mastercard, said: “Today’s agreement reflects the trust governments around the world place in Mastercard’s innovative technologies and payments solutions, which we will leverage to boost financial inclusion and provide increased convenience and security for consumers in this rapidly evolving market. We look forward to deepening our connections in Iraq through close collaboration with the CBI and our commitment to dedicate a senior resource to oversee operations in the country.” The signing of the MoU was announced on the sidelines of the International Arab Banking Summit 2018, which took place from 28 to 29 June at the Peninsula Hotel in Paris, France. Mastercard was the official technology partner for the summit and also sponsored the event’s awards ceremony, during which H.E. Dr. Ali Mohsen Al-Alaq was honored as “Governor of the Year 2018”.

michaelb4348
08-13-2018, 08:29 AM

Sure thing

michaelb4348
08-13-2018, 08:30 AM
2008 you been saying this

BatmaninIraq
08-16-2018, 03:24 AM
Our beautiful Arab capital, Baghdad, is preparing to celebrate its new era. A few hours away from the big event is the opening of the Baghdad project, which will turn the squares of Baghdad into beautiful oases and bright and shining in order to restore joy and smile on the lips of our great Iraqi people.
The various countries of the world are making use of success experiences in various areas of life. They were the basis for the social construction of their peoples and their economic and social development. The important reason for this was the emergence of successors and innovators in the economic, financial and social conditions and crises in their countries. They are doing exceptional, creative and intellectual efforts to serve their country and their people. And these successful experiments recorded their clear creations on the spread of happiness and well-being of their communities and they are now symbols of building and growth and economic development and civilization in Iraq and the most creative and national realists. The same steps of the success and creativity makers in the world especially as Iraq is currently going through economic and financial crises and humanity is in need of creative and intellectual at home and abroad, who proved their competence and patriotism and love for Iraq and its people. These men actually appeared to work to build Iraq again was the adoption of Professor Central Bank Governor The Iraqi Professor Ali Mohsen Al – Alaq and the Central Bank Administration invited the great musician Naseer Shamma in the Baghdad project and supported and supported by the Association of Iraqi private banks and its president, Wadih al – Hanal and funded by private Iraqi banks and one government bank and the adoption of the magazine The Ministers, in coordination with the Municipality of Baghdad and under the supervision of the Central Bank of Iraq, is a real beginning for the new development structure of Iraq after a great support, confidence and confidence in our original Iraqi creators and our Iraqi private banks because the new Iraq is for its sons only its nascent sons.
Iraq News Source:

BatmaninIraq
08-31-2018, 05:33 AM
Dagher: $ 58.7 billion in Iraq's hard currency reserves and 89 tons of gold

The director of financial operations and debt management at the Central Bank of Iraq, Dr. Mahmoud Mohammed Dagher, that Iraq's foreign currency reserves amounted to 58.7 billion dollars, noting that the net reserves of the Central Bank of 48.3 billion dollars, and the rest is the balance of the Ministry of Finance at the bank.
"It is natural that all the countries in the world hold financial assets, namely bonds and remittances, especially the US, because they are highly reliable and easy to compare with other assets," Dagher said in an interview with Al-Sabah Al-Jadeed newspaper.
He added that "the bank's reserves of 48.3 billion dollars distributed across eight countries to preserve the risks and comes in the forefront of the United States, Switzerland, France and Britain, while the distribution of these reserves on several types, including cash and bonds and gold," noting that "Iraq has 89 tons of gold And the depositor in London. "
"We can have a dollar bond and can change it into bonds in the pound sterling, euro or yen, but you can buy gold, and we have US deposits in dollars. All of these items are in our possession," he said.
"The citizen has the right to replace the local currency (dinar) in the US currency (dollar) through the window of the currency, which was called (auction currencies) to finance the import and this is applicable in all countries of the world, because the government alone has a dollar of exports Oil, and in return the dinar is withdrawn to pay salaries and finance projects in the sectors of construction, agriculture and industry.
He pointed out that "the Iraqi citizen can now travel for treatment or rest and recreation or even the acquisition of housing, all through the replacement of the national currency in foreign currency in the case of any citizen in any country in the world, while this was prohibited in the time of the former regime.
The director general of financial operations and debt management that "we funded the projects through banks, and here was the inability of contractors to pay the loans granted to them, because the government originally did not meet their obligations and did not pay the amount of the value of these projects and therefore the deficit, but the government "It started to pay off its contractors in 2017."
And the deletion of the three zeros of the Iraqi currency, he replied Dagher that "this issue purely technical and has nothing to do with the rise or fall of prices, and we are in the form of coins in our future projects, although it is high cost, but it is longer in circulation, The central bank will inject the paper currency category 250 and 500 dinars to the local market in quantities that eliminate the existing health to be within the reach of the citizen to trade.

BatmaninIraq
09-11-2018, 04:00 AM
10/9/2018 12:00 am

Confirmed its continuation by replacing the damaged amounts
Baghdad / Sabah

The Central Bank of Iraq intends next month, to put large amounts of local currency, small groups, while continuing to receive the currency damaged by citizens and replace it
New.
The Governor of the Bank, Dr. Ali Alalak in a meeting with the “morning”, will be published later: “The Central Bank of Iraq, the development of a plan to compensate the market small categories of local currency, as will be next month large quantities and huge ones,” noting that ” Will meet the need of the local market for those categories
of currency. ”
He added that “the bank continues to receive local currencies damaged by citizens and replace them with new currencies,” revealing at the same time, “the existence of a specialized committee to examine the damaged papers to ensure the integrity of fraud
and manipulation.”

BatmaninIraq
09-17-2018, 09:00 PM
9-17-2018

The governor of the Central Bank Ali Al-Alak, on Monday, the intention of the bank to put large amounts of currency from small groups in October next, pointing out that it is a plan to compensate for the existing small groups damaged.Al-Alak said in an interview with the official newspaper Al-Sabah that "we have small coins in appropriate quantities, but the movement, circulation, use and lack of care of them lead to rapid damage, as the Central Bank of Iraq, after 2004, Big but not accepted or popular in the local market, which caused losses, because the market was accustomed to the paper currency, which makes it difficult to market the currency.
He added that "the central bank recently put in place a plan to compensate for the existing small categories damaged, as next month will be large quantities of them will meet the needs of the market completely."
"The bank receives a lot of damaged banknotes and replaced them with new banknotes through an expanded committee to examine them, to make sure their validity, our doors are open to citizens to receive any amounts of currency damaged. Ending / 25

BatmaninIraq
09-21-2018, 05:01 AM
Parliamentary finance reveals the date of preparation of grants and loans of the Kuwait Conference

BAGHDAD / A member of the parliamentary finance committee, Ahmed Hama, revealed on Sunday the date of the preparation of loans and grants obtained by Iraq from the reconstruction conference of Iraq in Kuwait, indicating that these funds will be included within the budget of 2019.

"The loans and grants that were presented to Iraq at the conference for the reconstruction of Iraq in Kuwait need to be approved by the House of Representatives and therefore will be prepared in the middle of the next fifth month and will be included within the budget of 2019," Hama told Iraq News.

He continued that "all loans and grants to the federal state according to Article 110, which is the exclusive powers of the state and therefore require the approval of the legislative authority and must be within the draft budget law."

BatmaninIraq
09-24-2018, 08:10 PM
Small denominations of currency

Author: Mohamed Sherif Abu Maysam

24/9/2018 12:00 AM

Economists define money as anything that is generally acceptable to pay for economic goods or services or to repay debt.

Money is the basic part of human life, especially after the end of the barter can not eat or drink or spend his work only with the availability of money has, after this simple illustration in this article explains the role of the Central Bank not to put it for small cash categories (250, 500) This is what I hear from most of the public when we rent a car or when we buy clothes or food. Economic researchers are talking about why the central bank did not print small (new) monetary categories and which department is responsible for the currency.

The answer to this question is that I did not defend the Central Bank and did not make any effort in this matter, despite the fact that it is an important and sensitive subject. There is a claim that the most important function of the Central Bank is issuing the currency. I disagree with them on this point. The center is printing the Iraqi currency in the best printing presses in the world, namely (Germany) and therefore there is a department of issuance and the treasury is responsible for issuing and follow up this money, especially (small).

The 250 currency currency has a life to reprint and the cash currency (500) has the same age to be reprinted. The central is to replace the most used (damaged) cash categories (250, 500) from the public and banks without a commission. This is a step towards achieving The stability of the bank will be carried out by the Central Bank successfully.

In addition to the withdrawal of a large amount of categories (damaged) from the public daily, the Department of the issuance and cabinets in the Central Bank of Iraq to withdraw these categories damaged from the public and replace them with new categories and then press and puncture and tearing in the sites of the Department of the issuance and then print new categories with their cost .

The centralist has a great responsibility and is capable of this task, where he works to follow the reality of the cash circulation, and takes into account the circulation of the small group and non-acceptance of the damaged ones in simple daily transactions, so the solution was to work to put the required categories .

BatmaninIraq
09-25-2018, 03:51 AM
Central Bank: We plan to restructure the Iraqi currency

Updated 17/09/2018 1:22 pm

Baghdad / Dinar / .. Revealed the central bank governor on the existence of a future plan to restructure the Iraqi currency, including the deletion of zeros, while noting that the bank currently defends the issue of the currency of the category of 100 thousand dinars.

The governor of the Central Bank Ali Al-Alak in an interview with the newspaper Al-Sabah and looked at by the agency, "Dinar / Economic: The idea of ​​putting the currency of the category of 100 thousand dinars traded by the Central Bank, but at the moment to delay them, indicating that there is a tendency in some countries to reduce the currency categories so as not to To be stored or falsified. "

He added that the currencies with small categories, may lead the citizen to bid farewell to banks for the difficulty of storage, "revealing that" the central bank has a future plan to restructure the Iraqi currency, including the deletion of zeros, but this plan needs to deliberate steps, and a stable situation fully so as not to Exploiting this in acts of forgery and others. " End quote 22 /

BatmaninIraq
09-27-2018, 01:00 AM
Intelligence sources: unknown destinations behind the crisis of small currencies .. The Central Bank reveals the truth

Intelligence sources revealed on Wednesday unknown sources accused of being behind the "crisis" of small monetary groups "Fakkah."
She stressed that these parties are buying the amount of 100 thousand dinars from the small cash categories at 110 thousand dinars, which is denied by an economist, stressing that the Central Bank of Iraq will solve the "crisis" during the next two weeks.
Since the beginning of this year, the local market has witnessed a suffocating crisis in the availability of small denominations of coins (1000 dinars, 500 dinars, 250 dinars), until the price of one hundred thousand dinars of small currencies worth 110 thousand dinars.

Intelligence sources said that "unknown and unknown bodies, whether internal or external, are behind the scarcity of small cash groups from the local market."

"Since the first half of this year we have observed a new situation in the Iraqi market, the purchase of one hundred thousand dinars of small cash categories of 110 thousand dinars in the categories of more than five thousand dinars and above."

The sources attributed this to "an attempt to reduce the value of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies, so that whenever the small groups disappeared, dealing with the higher categories, and thus become the last categories is the currency traded in the market."

However, economic expert Hammam al-Shamma said that it is not so and what is happening now is a "temporary situation."

He said that "the scarcity of small groups of the Iraqi currency in the market is a temporary situation because the central bank (https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/ar/Story/t/1486/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A) cut large amounts of them and once it starts pumping in the markets gradually ending the crisis."

"The phenomenon of small groups is small because of the frequent circulation and need by small sellers, so they are sold at a price higher than their relative value and when the market is available, the crisis ends."

Al-Shamaa denied that there are "parties behind the crisis of small cash groups," adding that "the crisis will end within two weeks after pumped quantities of small groups."

Drivers of public transport, shop owners and markets told Al-Ghad Press that they are facing a "real crisis" in providing small cash groups and are often embarrassed both by their customers and public transport drivers, who said the crisis affected their daily income.

A number of the drivers of the medium transport buses (Koster) and small (Kia), some of them buy the 25 thousand dinars of small groups at a price of 27500 dinars.

"We are facing a big problem with small currencies,but they are concentrated in the category of 500 dinars. Most of the passengers pay 1,000 dinars and they have 500 dinars left. We have the right to repay them, but from where we do not exist in the market, we have to pay them back, 1000 dinars) some of them do not take it and few take it, but the result both of us damaged, passengers pay 1000 dinars twice the fare, and the driver waives his wages.

BatmaninIraq
10-07-2018, 06:21 AM
Iraq makes a change in the design of one of his coins and presents them as "large quantities"

The Central Bank of Iraq announced the issuance of quantities described as large on small currencies for daily transactions.
A statement by the bank said that it would be offering large quantities of small categories to meet the need for daily transactions.
The quality of the material used has been improved, as well as a small change in the new format that will be presented for trading next week.
He said the deal would be done in a new and old form, without discrimination.

BatmaninIraq
10-07-2018, 07:59 AM
Iraqi Dinar revaluation postponed by Central Bank for 5 years says MP Noura al-Bajari

Oct 29, 2014, 11:54 pm

A member of the Parliamentary Economic and Investment Commission, MP Noura al-Bajari.

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) A member of the Parliamentary Economic and Investment Commission, MP Noura al-Bajari, confirmed on Wednesday that the initiative to revalue and delete zeros from the Iraqi Dinar is ready for implementation by the Central Bank although it will be delayed by five years given the political and security situation of Iraq.

In an interview with IraqiNews.com al-Bajari said “The policy to delete zeros from the Iraqi currency is ready to be executed by the Central Bank, however, its implementation will be delayed by 5 years on the basis of the extreme security and political situation of the country.”

Al-Bajari said that the head of the Central Bank of Iraq had previously said that this policy from parliament was accepted and that the zeros will be deleted from the Iraqi currency in the next 5 years.

Brazileiro
10-07-2018, 04:50 PM
hmmm interesting,,,thanks BIQ

ETA
10-07-2018, 05:23 PM
We surely love what it says ..... to give it any credibility do we actually have a link to this article so I can truly put a nice big check mark next to this stage in the event. I realize that talk is cheap ....so they can change their mind at any time but nevertheless I do believe over the years they've been saying this .

BatmaninIraq
10-09-2018, 11:16 AM
CENTRAL BANK LAUNCHED SMALL COINS
10-9-2018

The Economist Salam Samisem said on Monday that the governor of the Central Bank / Agency Ali Alalak committed a "big violation" by putting his name on the Iraqi currency in its new form.

"The change of signature is not something that is easy with a central bank governor. This signature is approved in the countries of the world, especially in international banks, which are members of the International Monetary Fund," Samisem told Ashqelat. "Is there any currency for a strong country where a person is named? ? Has the Iraqi dinar been crushed to such a degree that it is carried out in the name of a person? "

"He pointed out that" what he has done a major violation, especially as a conservative acting, and should be held accountable for what he did in Iraqi currency, "noting that" the relationship wanted to put his fingerprint illegally with the end of the current government and his departure from office. "
The economic expert said that "

In this regard , the central bank said that during the clarification on that "these currencies included writing the governor name instead of his signature in the old version, in line with what is the practice now in other countries, as modified dates Hijri and Gregorian dates (1440 -2018 m.)

Saw Last week, the Central Bank of Iraq launched small amounts of coins to the market with changes in its design

The new edition of the category of thousand dinars of surah Al-Ikhlas, where the new currency mediated by an Assyrian star preceded by the design of a statue, surrounded the circle where the Assyrian star phrase on the occasion of the inclusion of marshes Arra On the list of World Heritage 2016
and has added the name and signature of the Acting Governor Ali Mohsen Ismail on the new design of the coins.

dollarsign
10-09-2018, 11:24 AM
Bring them on, let's get this done!

​$

BatmaninIraq
10-09-2018, 08:32 PM
International Monetary" Iraq's economy is expected to grow 6.5% in 2019

The economic growth rate is expected to reach 6.5% in 2019

09 October 2018

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) expects Iraq's economy to maintain its annual growth rate of 2.2 percent over the next five years, ending in 2023.

The IMF's latest report on prospects for global economic growth indicated that the real GDP growth rate of the Iraqi economy by the end of this year is expected to reach 1.5%.
Economic growth is expected to reach 6.5% in 2019.

While the IMF is expected to stabilize the inflation rate in the country at 2.2% in the current year and next year.

BatmaninIraq
10-10-2018, 09:28 AM
Newspaper reveals the cost of printing new Iraqi currencies

revealed that the Middle East newspaper, Wednesday, for the cost of printing the new Iraqi currency, as showed that the clarification issued by the Central Bank in writing about the preservation of the new edition name was not enough to calm a wave of anger.

The newspaper quoted economic sources as saying that "the total Iraqi currency, which was recently printed, and put the name of the governor of the Central Bank, it amounted to more than 90 billion Iraqi dinars."

The sources added that "the first explanation issued by the Central Bank last Saturday, the writing of the name of the governor of the new edition of the national currency, was not enough to calm the wave of anger expressed by the political and economic and popular, the lifting of the signature of the governor and put his name instead of the triple, From yesterday to issue another clarification, in which the votes are critical. "

On Sunday, the Central Bank issued its second edition of the banknotes of the categories (25000, 10000, 1000, 500 and 250) dinars. He pointed out that the new currency included writing the name of the governor instead of signing it in the old version, in line with what is currently practiced in Other countries, as amended dates AH and Gregorian dates (1440 H-2018).

The bank issued a clarification on the new currencies, indicating that it is entitled to determine the categories of coins and metals, paper and its dimensions, forms, material, content, weight and design.

BatmaninIraq
10-11-2018, 06:47 AM
Karbouli of the relationship: I will accept to put your picture if the dinar is equal to the dollar

10-10-2018

(Baghdad: Al-Furat News) criticized the head of the parliamentary bloc of solution, Mohammed Karbouli, the Iraqi Central Bank, put the name of the governor of the bank agency {Ali Alaq] on the edition of the new currency of the small category.

"I would have accepted that your name and signature be embossed with gold; I would accept that you put your picture on the coin if you made the dinar equal to the dollar," Karbouli wrote on his Twitter profile.

Referring to the financial policies of the bank's governor during his last five years in office, Karbouli asked: "Who is responsible for the ongoing haemorrhage of the hard currency and selling it by auction, opening up wholesale banks in a way that is disproportionate to Iraq's exhausting economic reality? Consumer goods and the industrial and agricultural development of the country? "
"If you can not fix Iraq's economic reality, the Iraqis will not mention your name even if it is carved on the rock."
The Central Bank of Iraq announced last Saturday in a surprise move, the printing of large quantities of small groups of the Iraqi currency and the beginning of distribution, and write the name of the governor {agency} Ali Alalak, after improving the type of material used, and make a simple change in the form of these categories.

And raised the move of relations by placing his name on the currency in addition to signing a kind of controversy in the Iraqi street, and some called the House of Representatives to remove this addendum.

The House of Representatives discussed the issue yesterday, said First Vice-President of the Council Hassan al-Kaabi, "The interventions of the meeting obliged us to attend the Governor of the Central Bank regarding the new currency, will be the date of hosting the governor on Thursday (tomorrow)."

However, the director of accounting at the Central Bank Ihsan al-Yasiri said in a press statement that the move was considered normal, considering that many central banks in the world put the name of the governor next to the signature, and only at other times sign, citing it as a "fingerprint of the Iraqi currency."

"Iraq received two days ago the first shipment of the category of thousand dinars and distributed to banks and financial institutions in order to put them to market, and this month will receive shipments of 250 and 500 dinars."

The Central Bank of Iraq changed the image of the Islamic dinar on the category of a thousand dinars and made it a picture of the Assyrian logo.

For his part, the legal expert Jamal al-Asadi, the existence of a legal violation in the name of the governor of the Central Bank, the second edition of the Iraqi currency, and told the {Euphrates News} last Monday that the lack of reference to the status of the governor by proxy and write only a conservative in the currency is not original " Law. "

For his part, counting the historian Ghazi Ahmed al-Samarrai, step by "the previous did not occur on the date of the modern Iraqi currency since its issuance 87 years ago."

While the general manager of the issuance and cabinets in the Central Bank Abdul Karim Hassan reasons to write the name of the governor "to know the citizen who is the governor."

I TOLD YOU EVER SINCE 1:1 IS COMING TO TOWN by BATMAN

BatmaninIraq
10-12-2018, 11:23 AM
Central Bank: delete the zeros still exists and the monetary bloc amounts to 44 trillion dinars
, said the Iraqi Central Bank on Thursday that the deletion of zeros still exists, indicating that the amount of money supply in the market of 44 trillion dinars.

The release manager lockers agency Abdul Karim Hassan Shannon in an interview with Alsumaria News that " the project to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency is still valid , " adding to that " the project was supposed to initiate during 2014 , but the control of the organization Daesh five provinces led to Delay it. "

"The project to delete the zeros is to delete three zeros from the current currency with the introduction of large currencies and the introduction of coins for the dinar parts."

Shannon pointed out that "the cash mass currently circulating in the markets is large, amounting to 44 trillion dinars," noting that " Iraq did not use the technological methods of payment, and therefore small groups of currency can be perishable for widespread use."

The Central Bank in 2011 put forward a project to delete the zeros for the structure of the currency, which was considered by the bank to transfer Iraq from the country of trillions to billions, that the project was met with great opposition by specialists and politicians in parliament.

BatmaninIraq
10-13-2018, 02:38 AM
Iraq issues new Banknote Designs

12th October 2018

By John Lee.
The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) has released a series of new banknote designs, which will enter circulation next week.
According to a report from Rudaw, the notes are intended to modernise the currency and better reflect the nation’s heritage and diversity.
It adds that the CBI does not plan to recall old banknotes.

BatmaninIraq
10-13-2018, 05:24 AM
The currency of the relations” appear in the market amid objections
“The currency of the relations” appear in the market amid objectionsOctober 11, 2018 – 10:11
Sumer News:
On Thursday, October 11, 2018, the new edition of the Iraqi currency with its various categories, named after the central bank governor Ali Al-Aalak, was circulating on the market despite widespread objections.
The market witnessed trading of this currency despite the popular and parliamentary objections on the name of the relationship, the new edition.

BatmaninIraq
10-15-2018, 11:50 AM
Financial expert for / Nina:: Deleting zeros from the currency is a correct measure .. But not at the present time | 13/10/2018 10:19

BAGHDAD / Nina / Financial expert Safwan Qusay Abdul Halim said on Saturday that the current economic situation does not allow the implementation of the project to delete zeros from the currency due to the unstable conditions in the Middle East and the possibility of illegal local currencies looking for a way to enter the banking system the local .

"The Central Bank of Iraq is trying to restore confidence in the Iraqi currency and the introduction of the international currency market and facilitate the task of calculations by deleting zeros, stressing that the current economic situation is not allowed because of the unstable conditions in the East Middle East and the possibility of illegal domestic currencies looking for a way to enter the local banking system. "

He pointed out that "the project can create confusion in the monetary policy and the value of the Iraqi dinar, so the procedure to delete zeros is a correct procedure, but the current government to choose the appropriate time to replace the currency and transparent and subject to the highest degrees of control

The governor of the Central Bank Ali Al-Allaq announced earlier The existence of a plan to delete the zeros from the local currency, pointing out that "this plan needs to take deliberate steps, so as not to be exploited in the work of forgery.

" Alalak said in a press statement that "currencies with small categories, may lead the citizen to bid farewell to banks for difficulty to store ".

" I have Alp As central a future plan for the restructuring of the Iraqi currency, including the deletion of zeros, but this plan needs to deliberate steps, and a stable situation about the whole so as not being exploited in acts of fraud and other ".

BatmaninIraq
10-18-2018, 03:49 AM
OFFICIAL GAZETTE Issue No. (4512) of the Iraqi fact sheet in 2018/10/15

2018-10-16 01:29:00

1. Presidential decree No. (71) for the year 2018 ( appointment of Dr. Barham Ahmed Saleh as President of the Republic of Iraq).

2. Presidential decree No. (72) for the year 2018 ( referring to Dr. Mohamed Fuad Masoum Khader, former President of the Republic of Iraq to retirement).

3. Republican Decree No. (73) for the year 2018 ( referral of Mr. Nuri Kamal al - Maliki , Vice President of theRepublic to retirement).

4. Republican Decree No. (74) for the year 2018 ( refer Mr. Osama Abdul Aziz Najafi , Vice President of theRepublic to retirement).

5 - Presidential Decree No. (75) for the year 2018 ( transfer of Dr. Ayad Hashim Allawi, Vice President of the Republic to retire).

Those wishing to acquire the Iraqi facts can review the Iraqi Fact Department located in Salihiya / Haifa Street (Ministry of Justice Building) to register for the newspaper and obtain the required number.

BatmaninIraq
10-21-2018, 06:00 AM
The Arab Monetary Fund delegation arrives in Baghdad

A delegation from the Arab Monetary Fund (AMF) arrived in Baghdad on Saturday un
der the chairmanship of the Saudi President, Abdul Rahman Al-Humaidi.
The Executive Director of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, Ali Tariq, told "Economy News" that a delegation from the Arab Monetary Fund headed by the President of the Fund Abdul Rahman Al-Humaidi arrived Saturday morning to Baghdad to discuss bilateral relations.
He stressed that one of the main objectives of this visit is to "promote the concepts of financial inclusion in Iraq and discuss ways to develop it and raise its rate to more than 22.6%."
"The delegation will discuss the development of banking relations with Iraqi banks and will meet with the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Alaq, and the Association of Iraqi private banks."
He pointed out that the visit of the delegation will take a full week, and will be interspersed with bilateral meetings on the advancement of the Iraqi banking sector.

BatmaninIraq
11-11-2018, 09:15 AM
An invitation to support the dinar and the strengthening of its purchasing power

3/1/2017 (as in Jan 3, 2017)
BAGHDAD / Mustafa Hashimi
strengthening of the local currency is a national task they represent the sovereignty ofIraq and preservation of state stimuli represents a great responsibility lies with therelevant authorities in the light of a series of challenges taking place in the country.

Economic academic Dr. Essam Mahouelle called to be 2017 years to strengthen the dinar 's purchasing power and strengthens confidence in the national currency , which represents the sovereignty of Iraq, noting at the same time the need to restrict foreign business dealings only in dollars.
And ways to revive the dinar and upgrade more than its value saw Mahouelle in an interview {Sabah »necessity of things , management of the country economic mentality and purely look long - term, along with the importance Quote economic experiences of states have passed similar circumstances to what Iraq is going through, as well as the reduction of trading the dollar in commercial transactions Interior to support the national currency.
Mahouelle be regulated by the Central Bank and coordination with economic authorities and relevant ministries confirmed role in enhancing the value of the dinar by preventing the circulation of foreign currency in the local commerce for any reason whatsoever and counted only in foreign trade, indicating the importance that civil and government banks take measures that will strengthen the dealing in Iraqi dinar .
It is said that the sale price of the dollar on Monday amounted to 1310 dinars, ie 131 000 dinars, for a hundred dollars, while the total purchase price in 1300 dinars, ie 130 000 dinars, for a hundred dollars.
Mahouelle said that the decline in the value of the dinar against the dollar, in fact, began the war with Iran and the invasion of Kuwait, stressing that the policies of the former regime burned all the hopes of Iraqi economists to amend the path of the local economic situation and guide the country 's resources towards development.
He said, since the nineties of the last century and the days of international sanctions and the dollar dominates the local market transactions away from the dinar as a result of faulty economic policies pursued by the former regime.
He pointed out that when the prices of imported goods began to rise, Iraqis felt that the old price of the dinar against the dollar has fallen so much and began to think of what has become and find solutions to them.
The dollar exchange rate against the dinar has fluctuated between ascending and descending was reported in the nineties about 4000 dinars to the dollar, while the price has seen a gradual decline after 2003 to continue to decline to 1,200 dinars to the dollar in the last ten years, while he returned to rise again after the adoption of the budget in 2015 and forcing the Central Bank identifies sales of foreign currency in accordance with Article 50 of that year 's budget law.
Mahouelle explained that the International Monetary Fund and the post - World War II division of the world 's currencies to be and are non-transferable and was part of the Iraqi dinar currency is convertible.
He said the convertible currencies suitable for international settlements (ie to settle payments in foreign trade of the countries), has been preparing a list of those currencies represented currencies the victors in World War II, and did not include the Soviet bloc currencies at the time because of the approach is capitalist in the conduct of its economy and the economies of countries that fall under its control.
He said either the Iraqi currency was within the currency is convertible which can not be used for international settlements , but turning it into another currency, or to the dollar (Oogerh), and goes to Iraq to be paid the proceeds of the sale of oil to the US dollar and that the equivalent of the dinar to $ 3.32.
He said that Iraq, which reached a population of 8 million people, citizens did not know a dollar coin and Ashklh did not deliberate it within the borders of the country at all, as hard place to find a store, in that era, displays his goods are priced in dollars.
He Mahouelle at the conclusion of his speech that traders importers of goods (commercial / industrial / agricultural) were turning the dinar to the dollar when paying their price through banks, where the audience did not feel the importance of the US currency , but when traveling abroad and are turning to banks turned them dinar to the dollar and give them foreign currency in cash or travelers instruments after the central bank 's approval and under the foreign exchange law.

BatmaninIraq
11-18-2018, 10:49 AM
[COLOR="#0000CD"[/COLOR]

The Information Office of the Rafidain Bank on Sunday issued a clarification on the issuance of the MasterCard card in its branches, which includes employees and citizens.

He said in a statement that "citizens and employees can visit the branches dedicated to the granting of electronic cards in Baghdad and the provinces for the purpose of obtaining those cards," noting that "the MasterCard card has many features that are used by the holders in the deposit and withdrawal of funds in any place in it "He said.
Count

BatmaninIraq
11-18-2018, 10:50 AM
The Information Office of the Rafidain Bank on Sunday issued a clarification on the issuance of the MasterCard card in its branches, which includes employees and citizens.

He said in a statement that "citizens and employees can visit the branches dedicated to the granting of electronic cards in Baghdad and the provinces for the purpose of obtaining those cards," noting that "the MasterCard card has many features that are used by the holders in the deposit and withdrawal of funds in any place in it "He said.
Count

BatmaninIraq
11-19-2018, 08:20 PM
Central Bank reveals to "NAS" details of the project "Structuring the currency"

Monday 19 November 2018

Baghdad - Nas

The Central Bank of Iraq revealed on Monday details of the project "Structuring the currency", which aims to delete 3 zeros, to facilitate the circulation of currency.

"The currency structuring project, when it was first floated, faced many objections. It was postponed to be launched again in 2014 and started to be implemented," said Abdulkarim Hassan, general manager of the issue and treasury, in an interview with NAS today (November 19, 2018). A new reason to postpone it. "

Hassan explained that "the draft currency structure aims to delete three zeros to turn the category of a thousand dinars to one dinar, while replacing the thousand dinars in the place of one million dinars." He pointed out that "the project allows the printing of new categories of dinar and half dinars down to deal with the bank."

]He stressed that "the idea is integrated and there is a comprehensive study and the project does not need to apply," stressing that "this project must be implemented despite the obstacles that led to the postponement.

Will-it-happen?
11-19-2018, 08:36 PM
Central Bank reveals to "NAS" details of the project "Structuring the currency"

Monday 19 November 2018

Baghdad - Nas

The Central Bank of Iraq revealed on Monday details of the project "Structuring the currency", which aims to delete 3 zeros, to facilitate the circulation of currency.

"The currency structuring project, when it was first floated, faced many objections. It was postponed to be launched again in 2014 and started to be implemented," said Abdulkarim Hassan, general manager of the issue and treasury, in an interview with NAS today (November 19, 2018). A new reason to postpone it. "

Hassan explained that "the draft currency structure aims to delete three zeros to turn the category of a thousand dinars to one dinar, while replacing the thousand dinars in the place of one million dinars." He pointed out that "the project allows the printing of new categories of dinar and half dinars down to deal with the bank."

]He stressed that "the idea is integrated and there is a comprehensive study and the project does not need to apply," stressing that "this project must be implemented despite the obstacles that led to the postponement.

So, it will happen

BatmaninIraq
11-20-2018, 02:46 AM
No WARKA no RV

BatmaninIraq
11-20-2018, 08:06 PM
Structuring of the currency: the Central Bank is preparing to delete 3 zeros from the Iraqi currency
[...]
Tuesday / 20 / November - 2018

London - Word: The Central Bank of Iraq details the project, "structuring the currency," which aims to delete 3 zeros, to facilitate the circulation of currency.
The Director General of release safes Abdul Karim Hassan in remarks followed the word news website that " the restructuring of the currency project when he put the first time encountered many objections Vtogel to be raised again in 2014 and begin to apply it, but the emergence Daesh was a new reason to postpone it ."
Hassan explained that "the draft currency structure aims to delete three zeros to turn the category of a thousand dinars to one dinar, while replacing the thousand dinars in the place of one million dinars."
He pointed out that "the project allows the printing of new categories of dinar and half dinars down to deal with the bank."
He stressed that "the idea is integrated and there is a comprehensive study and the project does not need to apply," stressing that "this project must be implemented despite the obstacles that led to the postponement."

AGAIN and AGAIN

Will-it-happen?
11-20-2018, 11:30 PM
Structuring of the currency: the Central Bank is preparing to delete 3 zeros from the Iraqi currency
[...]
Tuesday / 20 / November - 2018

London - Word: The Central Bank of Iraq details the project, "structuring the currency," which aims to delete 3 zeros, to facilitate the circulation of currency.
The Director General of release safes Abdul Karim Hassan in remarks followed the word news website that " the restructuring of the currency project when he put the first time encountered many objections Vtogel to be raised again in 2014 and begin to apply it, but the emergence Daesh was a new reason to postpone it ."
Hassan explained that "the draft currency structure aims to delete three zeros to turn the category of a thousand dinars to one dinar, while replacing the thousand dinars in the place of one million dinars."
He pointed out that "the project allows the printing of new categories of dinar and half dinars down to deal with the bank."
He stressed that "the idea is integrated and there is a comprehensive study and the project does not need to apply," stressing that "this project must be implemented despite the obstacles that led to the postponement."

AGAIN and AGAIN

But they've just replaced the current banknotes!!!!

BatmaninIraq
11-21-2018, 08:22 AM
The Central Bank offers currencies for sale
[/ltr]
Editorial date: 2018/11/20 20:15 • 417 times read
[ltr][...]

[Ayna - Baghdad]
The Central Bank announced that it had sold canceled cash notes to previous years to amateurs and related associations.

The official website of the Central Bank said on Tuesday that it offers "Iraqi currencies of various categories to be sold to amateurs and related associations, for the years 1973".
Prices range from $ 2 to $ 15 depending on the cash category.

They might to do the same way with our Iraqi dinar

BatmaninIraq
11-21-2018, 08:31 PM
WORLD
DONALD TRUMP SUPPORTERS THINK PRESIDENT WILL MAKE THEM RICH IF THEY BUY IRAQI MONEY
By Tom O'Connor On Tuesday, November 20, 2018 - 18:33
GettyImages-2600112
A woman counts new Iraqi dinars debuted without the visage of Iraqi President Saddam Hussein, who was overthrow by a U.S.-led invasion in 2003 and executed in 2006, at the Bank of Baghdad, October 15, 2003.

BatmaninIraq
11-23-2018, 10:37 PM
The Central Bank and the Association of Iraqi Private Banks sign a memorandum of understanding in the field of training

The Association of Iraqi Private Banks signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the Center for Banking Studies at the Central Bank for cooperation in the fields of training and research.
The Executive Director of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, Ali Tariq, in a press statement received by "Economy News", "The Association of Iraqi private banks signed a memorandum of understanding with the Center for Studies at the Central Bank of Iraq at the headquarters of the Central Bank in the areas of rehabilitation, training and research to develop mutual understanding in the areas Practical and applied training ".
He added that "the memorandum of understanding provides for cooperation between the Central Bank and the Association of Iraqi private banks to exchange experiences in the fields of training and professional and institutional to raise the professional level of trainees." He pointed out that "the memorandum of understanding aims to benefit from international expertise and specialized to promote the workers in the banking sector."
He pointed out that "the memorandum of understanding aims to cooperate and consult in determining the required training in the coming period as well as the delivery of all training programs for all banks operating in the country."

BatmaninIraq
11-24-2018, 04:17 AM
https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-fans-sink-savings-into-iraqi-dinar-scam

BatmaninIraq
11-25-2018, 04:44 PM
Central: The cash mass outside the banks amounted to more than 40 trillion dinars during October

[...]

The Iraqi Central Bank revealed on Sunday that the cash mass outside the Iraqi banks during the month of October last amounted to more than 40 trillion dinars.
The bank said in its official statistics, which was seen by "Economy News", that "the amount of currency outside the banks amounted to 40 trillion and 723 billion dinars in October," noting that "this amount rose from September, which amounted to 39 trillion and 815 billion and 884 million dinars "He said.
The bank added that "the highest level of currency outside banks during the past three years was in December 2016, where it reached 42 trillion and 75 billion dinars, while the lowest level of currency during this period in June 2016, which amounted to 35 trillion and 168 billion Dinar".

BatmaninIraq
12-02-2018, 03:09 AM
The future of the Iraqi currency !!
2018-11-28

The future of the Iraqi currencyDiaa Mohsen

Money, a source and document representing the state, is a symbol and expresses its political and religious system and its own philosophy. In comparison to date writing, documentation across currencies can not be questioned or challenged as a concrete fact and document for a certain period of time. Humanity has greatly benefited from the history of civilizations through the study of its currencies and their holdings
The discovery of currency is compared to the discovery of printing, as it facilitates the process of exchange between people and traders alike, and the currency is one of the main components of the market; without it, there can be no buying and selling
Before the entry of the British occupation forces in October 1914 was the currency among the people is the Ottoman lira, after which the British occupation authorities introduced the Indian rupee as the currency of circulation, and after independence was established the first council to issue the Iraqi currency in 1931, was linked to the Iraqi dinar in pounds sterling, The July 14, 1958 Revolution The dinar was pegged to the pound and pegged to the US dollar
The Central Bank of Iraq issued a new currency of paper and metal, bearing the slogan of the new Republic. New issues of paper currency were issued in 1971, 1973, and 1978. The Iraqi dinar suffered a continuous deterioration in its value after the Iran-Iraq war began, dropping from $ 3.3 per dinar in 1980 to about $ 4 in 1988.
As a result of the invasion of Kuwait and the issuance of resolutions of the Security Council to impose a blockade on him, and the deterioration of the value of the Iraqi dinar, forced the Central Bank of Iraq to issue currencies that were not traded before, issued banknotes of 50 and 100 dinars, followed in 1995 issued a paper of 250 dinars, The year 2000 issued a cash paper bearing the category of 10,000 dinars, and it is noted that all these categories were carrying the image of former President Saddam Hussein. The citizen carried large packages to buy his simple needs, which do not exceed eating and drinking
After the fall of the former regime, specialists began to think about how to restore the spirit of the Iraqi dinar, and remove the heavy legacy of the Iraqi economy, they began to put the idea of ​​removing three zeros from the current currency
The deletion of zero is defined as a process by which the nominal value of the currency is adjusted due to high inflation and devaluation. Countries such as Brazil, Argentina (South America), Yugoslavia and Poland (countries in the orbit of the Soviet Union) Ireland (for joining the European Monetary Unit), a process different from the devaluation process,
But can such action be implemented? What are the pros and cons of the economic movement in Iraq? Could it really help to reduce inflation rates? Finally, what is the right timing for it?
This process is still controversial in the government and monetary circles, businessmen and specialists. Some believe that doing such a process will lead to more corruption and tampering with public money, because of what is happening in the process of currency change, and it will create a state of chaos and confusion in contracts internally and externally, And that it will not change anything from the fact that the amount of the issued paper will remain the same
At a time when an optimistic team believes that this process will lead to the restoration of prestige of the Iraqi dinar, if accompanied by the improvement of the dinar exchange rate, and the process of calculations in various fields will be less complex and simply
We do not deny that the process of deleting zeros is a necessary and important step comes within the need for the country to the process of administrative reform of the currency contribute to reduce transaction costs and cash transactions in the economic process, and reduce the size of the country’s monetary mass and help to facilitate calculations and reduce the amplification of numbers, if applied Properly and at the right times. But there must be introductions to that process, including choosing the appropriate time in which the Iraqi economy in a state of stability, and then create the economic environment in a deliberate manner to implement the deletion, and this requires the procedures and financial and banking decisions taken by the financial authority in the country.
The process of replacing those “in the process” will cost the state budget of 172 billion dinars (150 million dollars), which is a large amount is significant, if we add the effort of the banking staff and the time that will be lost by the process of switching, and can not Forget the attempt of the weak souls who will try to profit from that process by all means and methods!
It is true that this process will not have a7n impact on the purchasing power of the citizen, since the exchange of currency will take place in another currency. There may be some shock in the market as a result of this switch, but it is a temporary shock. It is not bad to see the experiences of many countries replaced the currency, such as Turkey, which continued its currency exchange for four years, the Turks remained trading the old currency with the new currency until they were all withdrawn from the market without the market confused
The most important negatives that will accompany the process of deletion of zeros is the cash illusion, as the deletion of three zeros from the Iraqi currency will sign the citizen under the illusion of cash, which is the most prominent negative that can affect the Iraqi citizen in the event of deletion of three zeroes of the current currency is a significant effect, This will be the result of colliding with the value of the new currency after the deletion, leading him to believe that the value of its assets has decreased by dividing them on the three zeros.
The Iraqi citizen would like to see his currency strong, so the process of raising zeros will contribute to the revaluation of the currency, and reduce the proportion of demand for hard currency, which is characterized by force, and will lead to a balance between the value of domestic and foreign currency and will give them market power at home and abroad, It is possible that the value of the Iraqi currency against the US dollar, for example, that the employee who receives 1200 thousand dinars at the exchange rate 1200, the purchasing power of $ 1000 dollars and if the strengthening of the dinar equivalent to 500 dinars to the dollar will be purchasing power $ 2400 instead of $ 1000

BatmaninIraq
12-11-2018, 02:17 AM
Halabousi: It is time for the Iraqis to feel their wealth

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Parliament speaker Mohamed Halboussi said on Monday December 10, 2018, that the battles waged by the Iraqis to defeat the organization advocated last year were "liberation operations impossible military and the least possible losses," while noting that the wealth possessed by Iraq was wasted during the previous eras Wars and conflicts are now wasted in corruption, stressing that the time has come for Iraqis to feel their wealth.

"On this day, a bright page began to liberate dear dear Mosul and ended a dark page at the end of a myth that called for its alleged state," he said in a statement to the obelisk. "Iraq has unquestionably affirmed that it is the most powerful and the most powerful."

He added that "the face of our land is crowned with light after being honored by the blood of the heroic martyrs that were shed on the land of Mosul, and mingled the Iraqi blood from the far north of Iraq to the extreme south and from the extreme east to the extreme west, pure blood of heroes who assured the world the unity of this country and the great amount and prestige and expensive Paid for this land. "

"In these days, the line of heroes heroes of the most courageous fighting in the management of a battle that required the clearance of civilians dependent on the one hand and the elimination of the enemy entrenched in the civil and its people on the other hand, and were able to professionally conduct an impossible liberation in military accounts with minimal losses possible with Stories in nobility and masculinity and sacrifice to save families can not describe words that embody them. "

He explained that "our heroes had to run a historic battle that requires awareness and deliberation with the scenes of pain and they see with their eyes the graves of the prophets destroyed by terrorism and the beacon of humpback and prostrate after a thousand years of glory and their hearts were burning to these scenes, but the estimates of the military position required them patience and planning, From the land and history and the great task was to save our people and get them out of the hell of the battle and bring them to the safe camps. "

"Our honest honorable people from inside Mosul managed to communicate with their brothers from the armed forces to provide these forces with information from inside the city, which broke the back inside and facilitated the liberalization process and reduced the proportion of civilian casualties and liberated forces."

"Our celebration of the liberation of Mosul is a celebration of victory in all the cities liberated by our heroes, but this day was an expression of the completion of the most important stage in the victory march," he said.

He pointed out that "our heroic forces in all their formations presented a unique model of cohesion and coordination. The army, the police, the counterterrorism forces, the popular, tribal and peshmerga forces were one hand, through a deliberate fighting rhythm, coordination at the highest levels and the distribution of professional roles that offered a variety of abilities and complemented capabilities. Armies in the world advanced and developed. "

"Here, I salute our courageous heroes, express my pride and pride in our forces, who were fighting with their hands and carrying the humanitarian [...] for the displaced, but also with the forces fighting the environment and supporting the rescue in floods and disasters, providing bridges, distributing food and returning the displaced to their homes. He does what our brave men, heroes and fighters do. "

Halboussi stressed that "on this day we remember the martyrs because they are the owners of the achievement first and remember their parents and their children and their mothers and their parents and their brothers and their families, we remember everyone who stood in their backs pushing them to victory and urging them, and remember the wounded who were advancing in front of their colleagues and brothers and competing to defend and defend the sanctities.

He also said: "We remember with gratitude and gratitude the fatwa of the Iraqi authority to look after the Iraqis to protect their homeland, defend the land and offer and save civilians. The Iraqis quickly responded to this fatwa and call for reference. The greatest victory in this century. "

Halabousi also recalled the position of the international organizations that stood with us in the face of the disaster of displacement as the people left the besieged cities and supporting these organizations to Iraq. The International Alliance has an important and effective role in Iraq's participation in this battle, with its aerial, logistical and intelligence [...].

"We would like to thank the brotherly, friendly and friendly countries that supported Iraq's position and stood with it as much as possible, and thanks to our people in the Kurdistan government and people for their noble position in welcoming the displaced and facing the challenges of the crisis with the Center with all responsibility from the participation of the heroic Peshmerga, Displaced persons and provide the means to assist them. "

He said to the Iraqis that "the benefits of victory require more care for this achievement to complete the march achieved by our brave heroes, which is a national responsibility requires large blocks and parties and leading figures more patience, sacrifice and selflessness to cross the benefits of forming the government and the completion of this task in a timely manner and in harmony with the spirit of democracy "He said.

He stressed that "the most important thing that can make our victory is to start effectively reconstruction and reconstruction of the liberated areas in particular and all areas of Iraq in general, which was credited with liberating the land and make serious sacrifices to achieve this victory."

"We can not promise this victory a complete victory unless the rights of the martyrs, the wounded and all the fighters are guaranteed, in all its moral and material details, and to work hard to bring the displaced back to their homes and secure the requirements of a decent life for them," he said.

He said to the Iraqis, "Today we stand on the threshold of a new stage after the formation of the government and start its project and program, which we hope to be launched quickly, specifically in paragraphs related to the service of citizens and the creation of decent living conditions in Iraq.

Al-Halbusi stressed that "the time for Iraqis to feel the value of their wealth and to seek it in practice reflected in their service, educational and living conditions and that the Iraqi in the ranks of citizens in the Arab counterpart countries in the economic site, has been exposed to the wealth possessed by Iraq in previous eras of waste in wars and conflicts empty, Iraq decades and a significant decline. "

"We are now playing the role of corruption in these wealth, where the Iraqi people have been deprived of it. We hope and optimistic that the government will be able to accomplish the task of confronting corruption and the task of development as soon as possible," he said.