PDA

View Full Version : Insert USB and write off the beer and company Warka Bank Securities

Hue Mi
01-20-2013, 08:34 AM
Insert USB and write off the beer and company Warka Bank Securities (http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dananernews.com%2FNews_Details. php%3FID%3D2689)

2013-01-17

Baghdad/JD/... Annual report of the Iraq market for securities on the write-off of three companies for non-compliance in the submission of financial statements and insert one company by 2012, the report noted that the shares that are traded on this market up to (905) billion shares.

The report said you got/JD/: insert by 2012 company asiacell communications special contribution after the required conditions within the securities trading,

He added: the number of shares that are traded in the market owned by the companies collaboration aims to (905) billion shares.

The report said: there are three companies were removed from the market, based on the listing and cancellation instructions No. 3 for the year 2012.

The report said: the companies that have been written off, East of beer non-compliance in the submission of financial statements for the years 2009 and 2010, as the company was removed from the market for the Warka Bank count taken necessary measures to address their situation and resolve their position with the Department of registration and outstanding issues after the warning.

The report said: the third company that has been written off and is the top financial investment to count their commitment to disclosure on the financial situation.

The report noted that modern sewing company had reduced its capital (1800) billion to (900) million.

The seat of the financial securities market in Baghdad, founded in June 2004, under the auspices of the Iraq Securities Commission, an independent body set up along the lines of the American securities and Exchange
/finished/11 n/

Will-it-happen?
01-20-2013, 12:51 PM
so warka is a gonner ?

rfcr
01-22-2013, 01:11 PM
I have no clue to what this post is saying.....

stevie
01-22-2013, 03:28 PM
I don't either, but I would never write off the beer!