PDA

View Full Version : finally, a response from Warka

Lenmon
02-12-2018, 07:22 AM
been trying for months to get new password for my account, they finally renewed it today.

Mo Dinar
02-15-2018, 12:07 AM
Ae you using a generic, i.e., Yahoo, Hotmail or more commercial like AOL for getting a reply??? I've been trying for months too!

Brazileiro
02-15-2018, 08:51 AM
Ae you using a generic, i.e., Yahoo, Hotmail or more commercial like AOL for getting a reply??? I've been trying for months too!
I send mine from hotmail account and send it using outlook with a read request on it so I know it's at least been read. I send the email around 9:30-10:am Iraq time as most times they get read around 11am Try any or all of these email addresses...

mohammad.k.issa@warka-bank-iq.com
ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com
e-bank.ms@warka-bank-iq.com
e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com

calstar
02-15-2018, 05:50 PM
Try 3044@warka-bank-iq.com Mohammad Issa

WheresDinar
02-21-2018, 05:43 AM
I've tried all four email addresses and received failure notices from my email server. Am I doing something wrong when I send the emails? Does my email server not work for Iraq?

Brazileiro
02-21-2018, 09:51 AM
I've tried all four email addresses and received failure notices from my email server. Am I doing something wrong when I send the emails? Does my email server not work for Iraq?It's probably your email server. I know some have problems. I use my hotmail/outlook account and 99% of the time there are no problems.

Mo Dinar
02-23-2018, 03:15 AM
Tried several Aol, Yahoo, still nada!

Brazileiro
02-23-2018, 02:17 PM
mine sent on wednesday from hotmail was received, read & ignored...

Lenmon
02-24-2018, 11:09 AM
hotmail through Outlook

Mo Dinar
02-25-2018, 11:03 PM
Hotmail, the only generic service I have never had an email account with lol!

dinar shore
02-26-2018, 04:34 AM
Try 3044@warka-bank-iq.com Mohammad Issa

Hi calstar, I hope you are doing well. I am trying to get Warka to provide me an update on all of the Iraqi stocks that I purchased years ago. Have you been able to get your updated stocks by Warka and how long did it take them to get the info to you?

Thank you for any help!

Carter (aka-dinar shore)

Brazileiro
02-26-2018, 08:26 AM
Hotmail, the only generic service I have never had an email account with lol! Very first email I ever had,,,and still main one I use :D

WheresDinar
03-05-2018, 06:38 AM
I got a reply from Warka today using my Yahoo email account. It was strange in that it was titled "RE: [SPAM]". The last time I received a responce from Warka was 5 years ago. My account balance has increased by 34% during those 5 years. It appears as my account has been earning about 6-7% interest during that time. The email was from Mohammad Kamal <mohammad.k.issa@warka-bank-iq.com>Mohammad Kamal <mohammad.k.issa@warka-bank-iq.com> (mohammad.k.issa@warka-bank-iq.com)