PDA

View Full Version : Client share purchase in english - from warka website

Brazileiro
03-15-2018, 11:06 AM
Warka has posted the client share purchase info in english on their website - http://www.warka-bank.com/?0d64a1934dcafd4bf6a2baf7b165

To our esteemed and distinguished Warka clients, Warka Bank for Investment and Finance is delighted to inform its fine clients that the distinguished Central Bank of Iraq has approved that our clients participate in the upcoming capital increase. Warka clients are now permitted to purchase Warka stock from the funds depoisted in their bank accounts participating in the capital increase in accordance with clause 56 no. 4 of the Iraqi Company Registration Law the adjusted law no. 21 for the year 1997 . There are no limitations to the amount of shares purchased where Warka clients are permitted to use their entire deposits to purchase Warka Stock participating in the Capital increase. Warka clients are kindly requested to submit a signed authorization letter authorizing our bank to withdraw funds from their account to purchase the stock indicating your account number, signature, the funds in IQD to be withdrawn from your account as well as a clear colored copy of your id and passport. The Warka stock will be purchased at a value of 1 IQD per Warka share and will be registered in the clients 's good name in the ISX depository system where the stock will re-trade regularly back in the Iraqi Stock Market once the general assembly hearing and capital increase procedures have been completed. Warka clients wishing to participate in the capital increase are kindly requested to send their authorization letter with the full details indicated above to our brokerage office 3044@warka-bank-iq.com within two weeks from posting this notice.Wishing all our Warka clients prosperity and growth true success and much fortune Respectfully, Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

Brazileiro
03-18-2018, 02:54 PM
Latest info via email from Mr I,,, currently 105 billion IQD in capital, raising to 250 billion IQD, so 145 biliion to be raised from latest shares offer,,,

no mention of a date for the General Assembly hearing

James
03-18-2018, 05:21 PM
Thanks for that update.

James
03-18-2018, 07:28 PM
http://www.baghdadnews.info/index.php?page=article&id=34041

Central Bank approves the participation of depositors in Warka Bank by contributing to the process of subscription and reason !!

Baghdad News -

The Central Bank of Iraq approved the participation of customers from depositors who have bank accounts in all branches to participate in the subscription of the shares of the bank amounts available in their accounts in whole or in part to increase the capital of the bank (Article 56 paragraph IV of the Companies Law Amended No. 21 of 1997).

The bank said in a statement that the subscription mechanism will be regulated by an instrument or authorization from the customer's account deposited to the subscription account. The depositor will be a shareholder in the bank's capital under the certificate of shares to be supplied to them which are negotiable in the Iraqi market for securities after completion of capital increase procedures Bank, and that the nominal value of the share is one dinar.

The bank said, according to the statement, wishing to do so to review the management of the bank within the period of 15 days from the date of this announcement, accompanied by the supporting documents.

Brazileiro
03-18-2018, 08:21 PM
Nice! The news is spreading :) Thanks James!

I'm still contemplating buying in with 1/3 of my account. Any others interested?

Kickabuck
03-18-2018, 08:22 PM
Looks like we've come full circle from the 150% paid ups offered just before being placed under guardianship. I felt foolish buying into the 150% paid up while the owner of the bank sat on the sidelines. Maybe Bunnia will contribute this time. I'll throw my savings account into the paid up shares...after all, I considered them lost already. Fool me once shame on Bunnia, fool me twice, shame on me. I'm a sucker for high risk adventures...after all, there will only be a few shares available SOON :)

Brazileiro
03-18-2018, 08:29 PM
Kickabuck - do you have a copy of the "authorization form" or is it just a text document a person writes themselves?

Kickabuck
03-18-2018, 08:33 PM
I wrote the standard letter authorizing them to purchase shares from my account. It has my sig, $ to be deducted, and my account #. I included a scan of my passport & DL.

Brazileiro
03-18-2018, 08:33 PM
Ok thanks!

haggisbasher
03-18-2018, 09:23 PM
MY IRAQ INVESTMENT STRATIGY IRAQ PORTFOLIO 2018

Going in on a 1/3 Warka bank share offering going to make 2nd share purchase @ ISX price when they start trading again am thinking they will open @ 65fils.

2/3 on CDs depending on interest rates on maturity time periods,2 yearly@12% would be great.

All other cash from dividends & damages I get will go to buying up more stock with BBOB,BNOI.

All profits from portfolio feed back into stock & CDs for a of 2 years period.

Then it will be time for my retirement and live of annual profits, who needs the IQD to RV now.LOL

GOOD LUCK TO ALL YOU IRAQI INVESTORS

! NOW ITS TIME TO BRING IT ON !

James
03-19-2018, 01:02 AM
I wrote a letter today asking for "several" million shares... I am hoping they will also issue free shares to their "loyal" customers at some point. Looking at the banks currently trading none of them are over $1 .

I justify these extra shares hoping as most of us do that the ISX x RV = $$$
IT'S HAS BEEN WAITING GAME GOING ON 13 YEARS....

I transferred all my other shares to Al Karmal 5 months ago. When Warka goes back on the ISX I will get them to transfer those as well. When it comes time to sell stock I can either get Al Karmal to wire funds to me or deposit them back into Warka for CD's or to fund a MasterCard.

We knew what we were getting into other wise we wouldn't be on this site talking about it. Best of luck to everyone who has stayed the course.

Brazileiro
03-19-2018, 01:57 AM
my request for shares goes out in a few hours. Going to use 1/3 of cash in account for shares then probably a majority of the rest in CD's come june depending on the interest rate.

Wonder how long before Warka sells us the shares and notifies us of the purchase and our ISX number?

Then we wait for their General Assembly meeting...and their Mastercard :cool:

May god smile on us all in this venture :)

mike032588
03-19-2018, 05:12 AM
wow... just wow.,.. i still have stock in proxy so im very confused as to what to do.. are we getting paid money for damages?!?! whats goin on here? some one please better explain

haggisbasher
03-19-2018, 04:57 PM
I would like to see Warka Bank renewing their website's security certificate firstly, wouldn't like to see my funds vanish into the net again after coming this far.

tipawin
03-19-2018, 09:31 PM
Warka bank wow wow wow

first proxy shares to my good name

second purchase of warka bank shares

third sent mr i a password update reguest friday night received new password monday night

warka are working very quickly to achieve their re instatement to isx

four the al bunnia family own bagdad soft drinks now trading @ 4.20 check out their progress 2.3 last year

CHEERS TO ALL HAPPY HAPPY DAYS AHEAD

What If....
03-19-2018, 11:00 PM
Mike,
You need to send your passport and everything else to AACC to get certified by Iraq embassy. Then scan/email to warka then mail to warka HQ.

If you haven't even started yet you might be SOL.

I scanned and emailed mine 3weeks ago and just mailed mine FedEx today. And I'm not even sure I'll get my proxy shares.

What If....
03-19-2018, 11:01 PM
Mike what damages are you talking about? If you get your money back I don't see the issue. Get an ISX number and rebuy shares etc.

mike032588
03-19-2018, 11:04 PM
wait i dont have a valid passport it expired 6 months ago... what do i do?!?! damn it

mike032588
03-19-2018, 11:05 PM
and what is the AACC ... what do i ahve to do? where can i find instructions.. i have over 500 million in ISX/IQD through warka/proxy...

mike032588
03-19-2018, 11:52 PM
im in the process of renewing my passport now VIA expedited but that's going to take at least 3 weeks. Than i need to send the docs off to where? (to get verfied) than send them back to Iraq for warka to process? Man this is craziness... is it even worth it? maybe just let them sell me out. But than i cant withdraw money right? ahh wth... any help would be GREATLY appreciated. I knew i should of had shares put in my name long time ago... damn laziness..

mike032588
03-19-2018, 11:53 PM
is this the place to send it? I went to their website...

Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX)

The fee to certify a copy of your passport, a copy of your ID, and three notarized signatures is $123.00 Please include a prepaid return envelop with a tracking number like FedEx, UPS, or USPS. If you include your email address you will receive an email confirming that we received your document, and another email to let you that we are going to ship your envelope back to you after we have finished the certification.

http://www.arabchamber.com/iraq

What If....
03-20-2018, 12:07 AM
That's the place mike. Go to UPS and get it notorized and mail it to AACC include copied passport, DL, address, email, and three signatures. You should be able to fit on one sheet.

Are you sure you still have proxy shares?

At least it sounds like you/we will get our money back.

mike032588
03-20-2018, 12:14 AM
yes i do have proxy shares... they have not yet sold out (have online access) been checking everyday. However im waiting for my passport to be renewed... before i can even send off to the AACC... this is craziness... i just reached out ot warka to let them know the deal...ill let you guys know if i hear back... thanks

mike032588
03-20-2018, 12:19 AM
so all i have to do is after i get my passport back (renewd) fill this out attached docs and send it off to the AACC with a check for 123$?? than once they send back to me send that all to iraq right & scan and email to warka?

John L. Doe
4123 Hill Road
Somewhere, North Carolina 98765
Phone # (H) / email

To Whom It May Concern:

I wish to provide the necessary Authentication Requirements to engage in trading on the Iraq Stock Exchange. Please accept the following Authenticated Legal Personal Documents with original seals, signatures, and dates in chronological order for this reason.

I, (John L. Doe), born in United States on (March 18, 1968) certify with my three original signatures below, that this is a true and accurate copy of my valid U.S. Passport and valid Identification. Above is my current home address, telephone number, and email address.

[COPY OF PASSPORT]

[COPY OF ID]

Three original signatures:

(1) Signature:________________________________________
Date: _______

(2) Signature:________________________________________

(3) Signature:________________________________________

For Notary Public:

State of __________________

County of ________________

On this, the___________day of ______________, 20______, before me a notary public, the undersigned officer, personally appeared_____________________________, known to me (or satisfactorily proven) to be the person whose name is subscribed to the within instrument, and acknowledged that he executed the same for the purposes therein contained.

In witness hereof, I hereunto set my hand and official seal.

___________________________ Notary Public

What If....
03-20-2018, 12:28 AM
yes i do have proxy shares... they have not yet sold out (have online access) been checking everyday. However im waiting for my passport to be renewed... before i can even send off to the AACC... this is craziness... i just reached out ot warka to let them know the deal...ill let you guys know if i hear back... thanks

Ya let us know. I doubt you'll get a response. I've sent 5 emails in two weeks to 3044 and Mr.I with no response. They read but don't reply.

Mo Dinar
03-21-2018, 01:04 AM
To any helpful person: When Warka reset your access, did they send you a "Temporary Password" that you needed to set a new one OR did they just reactivate your account and you could log-in with the same password???

I am guessing I missed their email and deleted it as it's been 5 months of sending requests.

Brazileiro
03-21-2018, 01:36 AM
To any helpful person: When Warka reset your access, did they send you a "Temporary Password" that you needed to set a new one OR did they just reactivate your account and you could log-in with the same password???

I am guessing I missed their email and deleted it as it's been 5 months of sending requests.Mo they sent me a temp password which was 4 numbers, I could login and change it.

Try to send the email so it arrives around 10 am Iraq time, sunday to thursday, as that is usually when mine were read. Friday and saturday they are closed

Good luck

Will-it-happen?
03-22-2018, 03:51 AM
Anyone had their subscription deducted from their account yet ?

Brazileiro
03-22-2018, 10:34 AM
Anyone had their subscription deducted from their account yet ?
doesn't appear like it will happen anytime soon. At least not until they have the general assembly meeting that they are still setting the date for. Here are excerpts from an email from Mr Issa:

This is answer to my question about a date for the General Assembly meeting:

We are finalizing internal procedures as well standard procedures with the Iraqi Company Registration Office.

Once the date has been confirmed a general notice will be posted noting that all updates will be posted on our website news bulletin board regarding this matter.

This is a reply to the question my authorization letter asking when the purchase will be done:

Your request has been passed to our brokerage office they will proceed with standard procedures and as advised this process along with the general assembly meeting takes 8-12 weeks where once completed an update with the full details will be provided accordingly.

The brokerage office has received your authorization letter they will complete the formalities within the stated time frame.

Brazileiro
03-22-2018, 10:39 AM
response from Mr I to question about financial info for people wanting to buy the suscription shares:

Please note that after holding the general assembly meeting that latest financial statement year will be published and provided to all shareholders upon request. Part of the general assembly procedures to review, attest and certifiy the financial statements for the years 2012,2013,2014, 2015 and 2016. The current capital of the bank is 105 billion IQD we are increasing the capital to 250 billion (145 billion shares are being offered at a price of 1 IQD per share). As stated in the notice you have two weeks to participate from posting the notice. The general assembly meeting procedures takes up 8-12 weeks to be completed and for the stock to re-trade.

James
03-22-2018, 11:47 AM
THanks for that info.

Brazileiro
03-22-2018, 11:53 AM
de nada James. I would think that not much more will happen until the General Assembly meeting. Then if everything gets approved hopefully it will be like the dam busted and Warka is fully operational again.

Maybe they can get their Mastercard licence back before the GA meeting?

James
03-22-2018, 12:24 PM
That would be great if cards would be issued in the near future. It would be nice to have some pocket change.

Brazileiro
03-22-2018, 03:35 PM
definitely would be nice! If they can start selling CD's in June and they are already working on getting the mastercard licence back,,,, hmmmm,,,, why not? I don't think it would take 2-3 months to get their licence back, but then again this is Iraq we're talking about :) I'll just keep checking the Warka website for news.

haggisbasher
03-23-2018, 08:47 AM
BEEN UPDATING PORTFOLIO SPREAD SHEET, GETTING READY FOR BUSINESS SOON.

BRAZILERO WHAT WARKA EMAIL ADDRESS DO YOU USE FOR CDs.

THANKS.

Brazileiro
03-23-2018, 09:53 AM
BEEN UPDATING PORTFOLIO SPREAD SHEET, GETTING READY FOR BUSINESS SOON.

BRAZILERO WHAT WARKA EMAIL ADDRESS DO YOU USE FOR CDs.

THANKS. Hi HB, when I used to buy them I used the c.services and c.accounts email addresses but haven't had a response nor "read" notice from them in years. I used Mr I's 2 accounts to get the info. I imagine when they are available the news will say which email address to use to buy them.

ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com
mohammad.k.issa@warka-bank-iq.com

Virenque
03-26-2018, 04:38 PM
I'm following the same strategy as some of you here, I'll put 1/3 of my IQD balance into this capital injection. Our money is otherwise still under quarantine right? The only purpose we can use it for ATM is to participate in this capitalization and potentially to buy CDs right? Frankly speaking, 1 IQD per share is not little considering my last evidence says shares were trading at 1,34 IQD per share. But hey, it's a risky market, so we need to be long-term oriented right. And not that we have many other options right now.

Virenque
03-27-2018, 08:13 AM
In addition to the above I am curious whether we can realistically expect the bank will reach the capital of 250 billion. We are minority shareholders. I'm not sure who the big shots are. Al Bunya family? Who else? I hope their intention and ability to invest large amounts of money in Warka exist.

haggisbasher
03-27-2018, 09:56 AM
Put my purchase order for Warka's IPO asked for 30mil shares which I will get, aiming for 50mil. so after IPO see what shares split at and together with existing shares and what the starting trade price is I will achieve this, I can then move exiting funds and any damages, dividends & interest I gain I can concentrate on CD & building up BBOB shares.

This will preoccupy me on my off time in the sandbox.

Will-it-happen?
03-27-2018, 10:02 AM
Put my purchase order for Warka's IPO asked for 30mil shares which I will get, aiming for 50mil. so after IPO see what shares split at and together with existing shares and what the starting trade price is I will achieve this, I can then move exiting funds and any damages, dividends & interest I gain I can concentrate on CD & building up BBOB shares.

This will preoccupy me on my off time in the sandbox.

i applied for 7Mil although I only have 6116176 (although not sure if I got free ones as they are not listed in my portfolio)

I trust they will allow any amount to be purchased ????

oldskiier
03-27-2018, 10:20 AM
http://kitabat.info/subject.php?id=117283

Central Bank and restore the life of insolvent banks
Bassel Abbas Khudair
Warka Bank for Investment and Finance was established in 1999, and when it was established, its objectives were designed to contribute effectively in supporting the economic development of the country in accordance with the provisions of the law of the Central Bank of Iraq and its instructions and the law of companies and other applicable laws. The bank had 116 branches in Baghdad and governorates as well as specialized offices The bank had a great deal of dealing with all the different sectors including mixed, private and government departments, and the assets of the bank 6 It is worth mentioning that during the first years of its establishment, the bank was managed in an efficient manner by well-known banking and economic figures with a history associated with many successes in the field of specialization. At a time when some believed that the Warka Bank would be a competitor To the government banks inside Iraq or to be the level of performance of regional and international banks and reliable in the development of the desired development in the banking sector, the bank has witnessed a fall that is said to be a dramatic and unexpected fall and contrary to all opinions and indicators of development and the increasing rise in The Bank of Warka is insolvent and unable to meet customers' withdrawals and does not receive their deposits or provide banking services and facilities to them under the pretext that it suffers from a financial crisis to issue directives regarding the non-dealing of private banks with government banks regarding the opening letters of guarantee and granting of banking facilities, Over the past seven years, depositors have received only false promises because their money has not been returned to them, and all that has been distracted is the distribution of modest payments to the small depositors, and the public has been denied the reasons for the fact that the six In which money was returned to depositors whose money had been reduced due to the low purchasing power and high inflation rates in the prices of goods and services. Some would say that Warka is not the only bank that failed clients, as other private banks did the same with the public, , And we say that Warka was the focus of wishes to achieve leadership in the national banking and did not expect him to reach such setbacks to the detriment of others, so we dealt with this issue previously and invited the Central Bank of Iraq to address the issue, By liquidating or selling its assets, borrowing, merging or dividing criminals, or in any way that restores the rights without procrastination and prolonged waiting. Depositors are citizens and their funds must be protected by the authorities concerned under the laws. In case of failure to fulfill this legal right, And the Central Bank and the Central Bank as the latter is the guarantor of the banking system in Iraq, especially as the Committee of Wills and experts, local and international have recommended the need to support the bank through its financial solvency and return to life because he did not go bankrupt.

http://kitabat.info/subject.php?id=117283

Through the contacts and consultations between the Iraqi Central Bank and the Warka Bank and documented in the book of the Central Bank of Iraq 5358 on 8/3/2018, a set of solutions were reached which would restore the bank's life and guarantee the rights of depositors. These solutions include:

. Increase the capital of the bank by 150 billion dinars by depositing the amount of 45 billion dinars to provide liquidity for the purpose of payment of dues of small depositors and rehabilitation of the bank to exercise all its activities.

. To allow depositors of the Bank to use their deposits in whole or in part in the subscription process to increase the Bank's capital. Thus, the depositor becomes a shareholder of the Bank on a voluntary basis with the guarantee of the payment of shareholders' equity in nominal value (JD per share) and to enjoy all the legal benefits of the shareholders stipulated in the Companies Law No. 21 of 1997 Or any other relevant law.

. To allow the Chairman of the Board of the current bank to run for a new period, an exception to the instructions for the purpose of taking advantage of his experience in the management of the bank at the current stage in order to return funds depositors and restore confidence in the bank by the public as the bank after the election of the Board of Directors to exercise its banking activities on a regular basis.

. The bank has been approved to liquidate the bank's branch in Beirut to enhance the liquidity of Warka and to ensure that everyone will be liquidated by the liquidator as a party. Neutral.

. Set a fixed period of not more than one month to convene the General Assembly and the selection of the Board of Directors to be increased capital of the bank to 250 billion dinars of the main axes of this meeting.

While we appreciate these steps to address the Warka deposit problems for more than 7 years, we find that the return of Warka banking is a positive advantage of national banking when real seriousness is available to be a better bank than before, and we find it important to be The depositors have a role to play in this return by transferring part of their deposits to shares because they are better than the previous situation. The value of the stock increases with the performance of the bank. The shareholder has the right to be part of the administration. He is a member of the General Assembly. He has the right to nominate the Board of Directors. The stock will rise For the Iraq Stock Exchange and the owner can sell it at the price displayed at any time, and this keeps him away from the specter of exploitation and extortion, which is said to be currently practiced

Brazileiro
03-27-2018, 10:43 AM
I trust they will allow any amount to be purchased ???? according to the news releases you can use any amount in your account up to 100% of it.

I believe they'll raise enough to hit the 250B IQD mark.

haggisbasher
03-27-2018, 01:43 PM
Warka has published more info for their customers on Facebook account, going to ask about CD's

James
03-27-2018, 01:52 PM
Dear customers: if there is any query please contact the following email and phone:

Email : ccu@warka-bank-iq.com
Phone : 00964 770 588 3333

We are also enclosing the pages of the bank in other social networking sites:
Twitter:
https://twitter.com/WIBBANK

Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/warkabank/

Soft:
https://www.linkedin.com/company/warka-bank-for-investment-and-finance/

Happy to communicate with you always......

chakkarchee
03-27-2018, 02:23 PM
I have been trying to log into warka online banking and getting " YOUR CONNECTION IS NOT PRIVATE " can anyone help on how to go about it, thanks

Brazileiro
03-27-2018, 03:27 PM
Warka has published more info for their customers on Facebook account, going to ask about CD'sCD's are supposed to be available in June. They will post on the website when they are. See my post about CD's and Mastercard - http://www.investorsiraq.com/showthread.php?17016-2-more-questions-answered-CD-s-and-Mastercard

Brazileiro
03-27-2018, 03:29 PM
I have been trying to log into warka online banking and getting " YOUR CONNECTION IS NOT PRIVATE " can anyone help on how to go about it, thanksthe security certificate for the website is invalid. You need to creat an "exception" in your browser.

haggisbasher
03-27-2018, 06:36 PM
Am I correct in thinking that Friday 30th is the closing date of Warka's IPO and within another 15 days they should be having a AGM.????

Brazileiro
03-27-2018, 06:53 PM
Am I correct in thinking that Friday 30th is the closing date of Warka's IPO and within another 15 days they should be having a AGM.????the translation in my post is slightly different in that it says "provided"...my article was from the same guy but a different website.

"Set a fixed period not exceeding one month for the convening of the general meeting, provided that the capital increase of the bank to 250 billion dinars of the main axes of this meeting."

I took that as meaning they have to have the meeting within 30 days of having 250B IQD in capital.

haggisbasher
03-27-2018, 07:03 PM
Hope so, i am waiting to see info on the AGM announced on the ISX news & with a major roll out Al Warka fanfare return to trading would help the whole ISX confidence and in trading .

Brazileiro
03-27-2018, 07:11 PM
yeah I saw an AGM announcement today on the ISX for a company. Their AGM is 1 week from now. I imagine Warka will have it announced 15 days before the date on their website. 15 days seems to be the Warka magic number lol

I'm also watching the Warka website for news on their Mastercard and CD's.

haggisbasher
03-27-2018, 07:14 PM
Aye am tracking also, got lotsa wee plans & strategy's I am going start as soon as I can.

Virenque
04-09-2018, 04:06 PM
Did anyone get a confirmation from Warka when sending the share subscription document? Just wondering how should I treat a no response.

James
04-09-2018, 05:07 PM
I emailed Mr. Issa and asked when we would receive confirmation. No reply as of yet. My account balance is still the same.

haggisbasher
04-09-2018, 09:00 PM
Absolutely no feed back, confirmation or any info regarding Warka other than what has been released through the news & media outlets, that's how they do their business over there, must have good reasons to play cards close to chest.
Not going to hear much till after AGM so we sit and wait.

Brazileiro
04-09-2018, 09:39 PM
I don't think we'll hear anything about the General Assembly meeting or stock sale until mid may or june. I'm hoping that they will get their MasterCard license back and issue us cards before then as they were working on it in March. But who knows, this is happening in iraq and things don't get done as fast there as they do in the western world

Also in june is when CD's are supposed to be available again.

JERSEY DINAR
04-11-2018, 05:34 AM
Hi All,
It's been quite a while since I even logged into my Warka account. Can some please remind me as to the current website address for doing such and which tabs I should follow to log into my account?

Thanks.

James
04-11-2018, 09:31 AM
On the Warka main page http://www.warka-bank.com/ there is a picture that says on line banking (click there) Bottom right side of the screen.

or
https://onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com/IBS/index.jsp

JERSEY DINAR
04-11-2018, 05:07 PM
Thanks James. Firefox won't trust that page had to get to it via Safari.

I sent an email to Mr. I to update my account.
Did I miss the deadline for the new shares/IPO? Warka is holding all my stock shares (in my name).
Is it a good move to transfer them to Al Karmal? If so, how does one do this?

Thanks again.

James
04-11-2018, 10:10 PM
I got tired of waiting for Warka to purchase ISX shares. Maybe if Warka gets back on the ISX everything will be ok for you all. Another reason I switched is that if/when I sell stock I can get it cash transferred to my US account ( no hold ups).
You just need to decide what is best for yourself. If you need Karmal info I’ll pm it to you.

Will-it-happen?
04-11-2018, 11:03 PM
So warka need 250bil . Does this mean there will be 250bil outstanding shares ?

So mcap will be about 211 million us$

Reckon warka could be a 6 billion used mcap bank?

Brazileiro
04-11-2018, 11:48 PM
current capital is 105 billion and they're increasing it up to 250 billion so 145 billion shares will be offered. I posted the info from Mr I in this thread on 22 March if you want to read his words.

Remember way back just before the guardianship when the CBI told all private banks they had to increase their capital to 250 billion? This is what Warka is doing now.

Supposedly the General Assembly meeting will be within the next 6 weeks so we should hear more around that time

Will-it-happen?
04-12-2018, 12:17 AM
current capital is 105 billion and they're increasing it up to 250 billion so 145 billion shares will be offered. I posted the info from Mr I in this thread on 22 March if you want to read his words.

Remember way back just before the guardianship when the CBI told all private banks they had to increase their capital to 250 billion? This is what Warka is doing now.

Supposedly the General Assembly meeting will be within the next 6 weeks so we should hear more around that time

Says on isx-iq.net that there are 75 billion shares . Is that out of date?

Brazileiro
04-12-2018, 09:24 AM
Says on isx-iq.net that there are 75 billion shares . Is that out of date?It might be. no idea when the ISX last updated the info. The email I got from Mr I with the info was in March this year.

Hopefully it won't take long after the General Assembly meeting to give us access to our funds, get re-listed on the ISX, get fully operational again.

buck74
04-12-2018, 11:44 PM
It might be. no idea when the ISX last updated the info. The email I got from Mr I with the info was in March this year.

Hopefully it won't take long after the General Assembly meeting to give us access to our funds, get re-listed on the ISX, get fully operational again.

Hi everybody. Looks like there may still be some life in this dead camel. :) Buck