PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Missing interest payments on CD's

I AM
01-23-2013, 12:14 AM
I started my taxes and was working on interest earned from my CD's and Bank Accounts.

In July, I should have received an interest payment of ~1M IQD from my CD. At the time I did not have my internet access. It took an additional 3 months to get it back. Yes I emailed Mr I every 2 weeks during that time, Plus I emailed the internet department too.

I did not realize it until today, that I am missing that payment. I have 2 questions for everyone.

1. Did anyone else have this happen to them?
2. Does anyone know a way to see more than the standard 40 days back on the balance reports?

I will get Mr I involved as soon as possible, but I was just wondering if anyone else had this happen. (I read the post about 10M missing, but that was due to stock sales)

-Thanks!!

rfcr
01-23-2013, 11:18 AM
I had a CD that expired Feb 2012 and interest was paid. However I did not purchase another CD due to all the problems within Warka. Heck Im not sure we as Warka account holders still have accounts......

ju4lou
01-29-2013, 05:29 PM
I had a CD that expired Feb 2012 and interest was paid. However I did not purchase another CD due to all the problems within Warka. Heck Im not sure we as Warka account holders still have accounts......

I had a CD about the same time as yourself and got the interest paid and re-invested it for another year. It took ages to get sorted so when it matures this year I'll be considering transferring the money back to my own home bank and look for another investment.