PDA

View Full Version : Warka bank agm update

haggisbasher
07-03-2018, 11:34 AM
Sent message to mohammad i kassa yesterday morning asking if my warka ipo buy request was in order, here is his response i got just now.

Dear sir,
your request has been well recivied where our brokerage office in collaberation with our shareholders department will process it accordingly.

Please note that this process according to standard procedures and guidelines takes approx.8-12 weeks from the date of holding agm, the date of holding agm and the finalization of assembly procedures will be postedon our website news bulletin board well updatingour fine shareholders where we are currently waiting for the iraqi companies registration office the related authority to set and confirm the date of the agm.

Best regards.

Brazileiro
07-03-2018, 12:19 PM
thanks for the info HB. Looks like Warka is no closer to having a date for the General Assembly meeting now than they were back in March. What a shame it takes so long to do anything there.

What If....
07-03-2018, 01:46 PM
Dear Sir,

Please note that this process according to standard procedures and guidelines takes approximately 8-12 weeks from the date of holding the general assembly meeting. The date of holding the general assembly meeting and the finalization of assembly procedures will be posted on our website news bulletin board well updating our fine shareholders where we are currently waiting for the Iraqi Company Registration Office the related official authority to set and confirm the date of the general assembly meeting.

Best regards,

This is the response I got after following up with buying shares.

So it will still take at least 8 weeks AFTER the meeting lol

Hey Mike, it looks like you got plenty of time to buy back in.

On a brighter note, it's not like the ISX is going to jump 10000% overnight.

Will-it-happen?
07-03-2018, 02:41 PM
Dear Sir,

Please note that this process according to standard procedures and guidelines takes approximately 8-12 weeks from the date of holding the general assembly meeting. The date of holding the general assembly meeting and the finalization of assembly procedures will be posted on our website news bulletin board well updating our fine shareholders where we are currently waiting for the Iraqi Company Registration Office the related official authority to set and confirm the date of the general assembly meeting.

Best regards,

This is the response I got after following up with buying shares.

So it will still take at least 8 weeks AFTER the meeting lol

it might

https://www.wsj.com/articles/worried-about-a-global-markets-meltdown-try-iraqi-stocks-1522580403

Brazileiro
07-03-2018, 03:34 PM

I have to agree with you What If. I think Warka is still trying to raise their capital to the 250 billion iqd.

Brazileiro
07-03-2018, 03:36 PM
it might

https://www.wsj.com/articles/worried-about-a-global-markets-meltdown-try-iraqi-stocks-1522580403hey WIH did you see the date of the article? 1 April ! A sign maybe? lol

What If....
07-03-2018, 08:15 PM
it might

https://www.wsj.com/articles/worried-about-a-global-markets-meltdown-try-iraqi-stocks-1522580403
lol

no

that was from 3 months ago, how much has the ISX increased and who is concerned with meltdown? Have you noticed the DOW and the 1.5T increase in wealth Trump has help create.

That's besides the point of how markets work....

It MIGHT double if we're lucky. Iraq has a LOONNGG road ahead... I just wish Warka would pull their heads out of their asses....

JMO

Brazileiro
07-03-2018, 08:46 PM
how much has the ISX increased,,,here ya go. ISX 3 year history...

What If....
07-03-2018, 09:20 PM
here ya go. ISX 3 year history...

Thanks, I tried looking for it in the website.

crazyfrank
07-03-2018, 09:27 PM
Sent message to mohammad i kassa yesterday morning asking if my warka ipo buy request was in order, here is his response i got just now.

Dear sir,
your request has been well recivied where our brokerage office in collaberation with our shareholders department will process it accordingly.

Please note that this process according to standard procedures and guidelines takes approx.8-12 weeks from the date of holding agm, the date of holding agm and the finalization of assembly procedures will be postedon our website news bulletin board well updatingour fine shareholders where we are currently waiting for the iraqi companies registration office the related authority to set and confirm the date of the agm.

Best regards.

HB,

based on this e-mail time frame, were they saying to you that its not too late at this point to place an order today for the 1 IQD share offer?

haggisbasher
07-03-2018, 10:23 PM
Hi Frank,i would say that there is a strong possibility that they would accept a IPO share request even at this late stage.

I will send Mohammad Kassa a message when i get back to my appartment and inform the forum of his answer.t

Brazileiro
07-03-2018, 10:37 PM
HB,

based on this e-mail time frame, were they saying to you that its not too late at this point to place an order today for the 1 IQD share offer?I'd email Mr Issa and the 3340 address an authorization form requesting x number of shares and payment to come from your account, and copy of your passport. If Warka still needs to raise more of the capital I'd imagine they'd do it as you're a client.

What If....
02-03-2019, 02:55 PM
Any new info about the AGM? Or has anyone had any contact with Warka at all?

chakkarchee
02-18-2019, 01:06 PM
Any knows what happens to other stock in ISX we bought with warka that they were sending us their made up portfolio for a while (I know those stocks does not have much value today still what happend to them when warka purchased for us)