PDA

View Full Version : Maybe it's funny...maybe it's not

baz
01-30-2013, 04:18 PM
Manny is talking to Hymie one day and he says "Tell you what Hymie i am going to divorce my wife" With surprise Hymie says "Why? for years you been with her" "Yes that i know already, but enough is enough, not a word spoken to me for months now"

"Manny very carefully you should think that over....women like that are hard to come by"

Two Jewish bank robbers mask up and run into a bank shouting "Nobody move, put all the money on the desk, kill anyone that moves" with that his mask falls down and two bank workers see his face....bang! bang! shoots them dead, his friend says "Why did you do that?"...."They saw my face... anyone else see my face "he shouts out, from behind the counter a voice cries out...

"I think my wife caught a glimpse"

Young Jewish lad comes home from school and calls his Father "Dad Dad i got a part in the school nativity play"..."Good my boy, what part are you playing?"..."A Jewish husband" says the son,

"Son go back and tell your teacher you want a talking part".

SonofJJ
01-30-2013, 06:48 PM
Tim decided to tie the knot with his long time girlfriend. One

evening, after the honeymoon, he was assembling some shell reloads for an upcoming hunt.

His wife was standing there at the bench watching him.

After along period of silence she finally speaks.

Honey, I've been thinking, now that we are married I think it's time you quit hunting, shooting, handloading, and fishing.

Maybe you should sell your guns and boat.

Tim gets this horrified look on his face.

She says, "Darling, what's wrong?"

"There for a minute you were sounding like my ex-wife."

"Ex wife!" she screams, "I didn't know you were married before!"

"I wasn't."

IRAQISTEVE1
01-30-2013, 08:24 PM
HISTORY OF THE CONDOM...

Back in the mid 12th century the Arabic Muslims discovered the condom by using the lower intestine of a goat..

Along about the 17th century, the British refined the process by actually removing the intestine from the goat first!!