PDA

View Full Version : 3 years to the day

Will-it-happen?
02-07-2013, 11:21 PM
Its been three years to the day since warka last traded on the isx

http://www.isx-iq.net/isxportal/portal/companyprofilecontainer.html?companyCode=BWAI%20&activeTab=0&search=1

thoughts anyone ?

Mo Dinar
02-08-2013, 01:44 AM
Hopefully the Fat Lady is on a pilgrimage!

Kickabuck
02-08-2013, 02:18 AM
Al-Bunnia is a scumbag, ripped people off asking for 150% paid up shares when he contributed nothing...off with his head!!!

is that clear enough or do you want more?

Write off the bank/stock, that SOB is long gone with your money!!! Probably spending in on blond's/redhead's with big boobs, laughing at us!

Will-it-happen?
02-08-2013, 12:48 PM
did warka ever deposit the 200billion ? or 300 billion over 6 months ?

MEALTICKET
02-12-2013, 05:25 AM
did warka ever deposit the 200billion ? or 300 billion over 6 months ?

Standard Chartered Expanding in Iraq....I wounder if they are still planning on buy Warka

calstar
02-12-2013, 11:22 AM
Standard Chartered Expanding in Iraq....I wounder if they are still planning on buy Warka

I thought about that to when I saw that. It makes you wonder. They had problems in the past.

chakkarchee
02-12-2013, 12:53 PM
I have been trying to start a new thread and cant seems to find where on this whole web site ( call me blind), need help I must be missing something ??

Dinar_OS
02-12-2013, 01:32 PM
Had to go look for myself. Rarely start one.

Forum: Warka Bank News

English Bob
02-12-2013, 01:35 PM
I have been trying to start a new thread and cant seems to find where on this whole web site ( call me blind), need help I must be missing something ??

Hi chakkarchee

On the black tool bar at the top.............click forum...........click in the forum you wish to start a new thread and you find a green box to click to start a new thread.

If like me you click new posts.............the posts show but not the forum ...............hence no box to click to start a new thread.

HTH

EB

English Bob
02-12-2013, 01:43 PM
Al-Bunnia is a scumbag, ripped people off asking for 150% paid up shares when he contributed nothing...off with his head!!!

is that clear enough or do you want more?

Write off the bank/stock, that SOB is long gone with your money!!! Probably spending in on blond's/redhead's with big boobs, laughing at us!

Are you ok???

Your posts are usually positive..............

EB

Brazileiro
02-12-2013, 02:43 PM
Standard Chartered Expanding in Iraq....I wonder if they are still planning on buy Warkadidn't the deal go south because bunnia didn't want to part with 51%? now that he could lose 100% will he think again? or not? would be the best thing for those with cd's, accounts etc in Warka if SC did take therm over, instant credibility again, and SC gets a bigger presence in Iraq. Maybe just wishful thinking on my part :)

Kickabuck
02-12-2013, 05:37 PM
Are you ok???

Your posts are usually positive..............

EB

That is my positive viewpoint, you should hear my negative remarks :D

chakkarchee
02-12-2013, 10:51 PM
Hi chakkarchee

On the black tool bar at the top.............click forum...........click in the forum you wish to start a new thread and you find a green box to click to start a new thread.

If like me you click new posts.............the posts show but not the forum ...............hence no box to click to start a new thread.

HTH

EB

Thanks much EB :D, I see it now, sure is kind of hidden

MEALTICKET
02-13-2013, 01:49 AM
Has anyone had luck reaching someone at Warka via email? If so what is the email address?

English Bob
02-13-2013, 12:34 PM
That is my positive viewpoint, you should hear my negative remarks :D

LOL

Guess I would be pissed all those shares going south.....................just like the money sitting on the screen at Warka ....................I can see it but I cannot have it!

Just glad I got out what I could.....................now it's a waiting game

Best of luck to all

EB

English Bob
02-13-2013, 12:35 PM
Thanks much EB :D, I see it now, sure is kind of hidden

Your welcome!

EB

Will-it-happen?
02-13-2013, 03:51 PM
i got an email from the ISX-dept , stating that they are still pushing for the 300 billion over 6 months

HumbleGenius
02-13-2013, 05:36 PM
i got an email from the ISX-dept , stating that they are still pushing for the 300 billion over 6 months

Will it, Do you mean Warka Bank, like Mr. I?? The ISX-Dept is not part of the capitalization / Warka going broke issue so their input is really of no relevance. If they are the ones that responded then they were just providing you a canned response to an issue they have no knowledge in.

Will-it-happen?
02-16-2013, 12:59 PM
Warka have had almost two months to get things done, any new news anyone ?

Patton
02-24-2013, 01:42 PM
Your so right kickabuck. We've been screwed without the lube!

Patton
02-24-2013, 01:44 PM
Mr. I has disappeared like a fart in the wind!

ComingtoDinar
02-24-2013, 08:43 PM
I am still not sure that this is not a huge smoke screen to discourage investors. There are also a lot of Shiite obstacles that may not be there pretty soon and then everything can change for the better. I will be surprised if this bank goes under and screws all the foriegn and in country investors. It is not over.