PDA

View Full Version : Summarized bank Financials from Rabee.

Kickabuck
02-16-2013, 08:13 PM
Rabee listed summarized financials for about a dozen banks on their weekly report, check it out, very nice numbers. SCROLL DOWN TO THE VERY BOTTOM OF THE REORT

Middle East Investment Bank has some eye popping improvements, interesting that 16.7% of their shares moved in afterhours trade deals on 02/12/13 that appear to be Iraqi investors. (there wasn't any volume like that listed on the non-Iraqi trades.)

Also, look at the year over year change in net profit across the board...sooner or later that value will have to be reflected in the stock price.

http://www.rs.iq/uploads/research_reports/2013_02_20130215_RS_Weekly.pdf

opportunist
02-17-2013, 01:30 PM
It also goes to show you that the Banks/Investment banks that are/were buying Government Treasuries are doing very well while at the same time expanding their balance sheets. It will only get better.

Kickabuck
02-19-2013, 12:15 AM
Oh my, Union Bank, what numbers!!! Their assets are up 300%, profit up 400%. They're now a player blowing past multiple banks, hard to imagine that news like that drives the price up from 1.03 to 1.04. Was it HumbleGenious or Geowiz that predicted this about a year ago? Nice insight...the gains willl come in, this market requires patience, and a LOT of it!

The ISX has become a hard market to enter, but idle cash should easily find a home. There are quite a few no brainers given the recent financial statements, I believe the banking sector is set to make a major move for those positioned right.

Union Bank & Commercial Bank, 2012 numbers posted today on Rabee:

http://www.rs.iq/uploads/research_reports/2013_02_20130218_RS_Daily.pdf

calstar
02-19-2013, 12:25 AM
It was geowhiz

HumbleGenius
02-20-2013, 04:14 PM
It was geowhiz

Hey Kick, not sure if I posted it on open forum or sent you an IM but I raised this about a year ago checking the activity of the stock itself and the fact the CBI gave it a pass despite not being in compliance at the time. Hence I threw the dice and bought some back then.

Certainly not knocking Geo but occasionally I'll come out of my shell and brag. :) JK (I think). Good luck to all.

HG