PDA

View Full Version : Aljazera Brokerage

ISX Maniac who uses Warka
02-20-2013, 06:46 PM
Hello All. I currently have a hefty amount of stock all non-proxy with Warka. I am planning on wiring money over to Aljazera to fund a new brokerage account with them. Has anyone here successfully transfered stocks with Warka over to a new brokerage account? If so what type of form must I send them to get this done? I don't want to fund the account and then have Warka stiff me saying they can't transfer stocks because of the guardianship situation or whatever crap they might make up. After several years of terrible service I can finally take no more. If and when I transfer my stocks over to Aljazera I will have to retire my short lived name and change it to "ISX Junkie who uses Aljazera" (assuming it's not over the character limit). Any help would be appreciated. Thank you my fellow ISX investors. Success to all!

IRAQISTEVE1
02-20-2013, 09:17 PM
Well, I'm not trying to upset you or anything whatsoever BUT, The only thing I would wire to Iraq at this time IS A DETONATOR. This country is on the brink of civil war..

That's just my opinion...

calstar
02-20-2013, 11:11 PM
Well, I'm not trying to upset you or anything whatsoever BUT, The only thing I would wire to Iraq at this time IS A DETONATOR. This country is on the brink of civil war..

That's just my opinion...

Like a box of chocolates...steve lol