PDA

View Full Version : Now this IS taking the P

baz
03-21-2013, 08:47 AM
As the two Arabs sat down on the plane, one in the window seat and the other middle seat, their was only one seat left, next to them and a single aisle seat, a Marine came up and sat down next to them both.

As the plane took of the Marine took of his shoes, wiggled his toes, sat back ready to relax, shortly into the flight one of the Arabs asked the Marine to move so he could go get a coke.

"Don't bother, you stay in your seat i will get it for you" said the Marine, while the Marine was up getting the drink one Arab picked up one of his shoes and spat into it, back came the Marine with the coke, after a while the second Arab said he to would like a coke.

"You stay right their i will get it for you, no problem", said the Marine, so of he went, seizing his chance the second Arab picked up the Marines other shoe and also spat into it.

They all sat back and enjoyed the rest of the flight, when the plane landed the Marine put on his shoes and knew immediately what had happened, he turned to the two Arabs and asked....

."Why does it have to be this way? why cant our two nations get on? this animosity, so much hatred......

This spitting in shoes and pissing in cokes?"

SonofJJ
03-26-2013, 09:12 PM
Semper Fi...

baz
03-26-2013, 10:20 PM
Semper Fi...

With us to our crown...to you each other.

Dinar Spender
03-27-2013, 08:34 PM
That was really good! Gotta share it with my Marine friends!