PDA

View Full Version : /14/ this month when considering appeal against Warka Bank tutelage decision

Hue Mi
04-09-2013, 01:36 AM
[حفظ الخبر] /14/this month when considering an appeal against the decision of the tutelage of Warka Bank (http://www.ninanews.com/arabic/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=GHDFKD)

02/04/13 10: 24: 00

Baghdad/Nina/ guardianship said Warka in Iraqi Central Bank Salem chopsticks "was the fourteenth of the month as the date for consideration by the Bank's appeal against the decision of the guardianship by the Central Bank.

He said in a statement to the national Iraqi news agency/Nina/the financial services Tribunal acknowledged that Central Bank trust Warka is correct, only list the appeal made by the Bank to the Court of Cassation overturned the decision of the Court of financial services because it claimed that the Central Bank did not provide the necessary facilities and the Ministry of finance withdrew deposits from and therefore discrimination takes these regulations."

"A good Central Bank earlier in the Bank to pay 200 billion dinars by the end of last year, or that he would be subjected to filtering the Warka said he could not pay that amount but it will pay 150 billion and payments, the Central Bank did not take it, he applied to the Court on the basis of the Declaration of bankruptcy, noting that the matter is now in court to consider its new bankruptcy case pending in this case."

The Central Bank decided in March of last year put his tutelage at Warka because of the deterioration of the financial policy, patronizing to save him, according to the Central Bank.

The Central Bank says that article 59 of the law allow him develop trust banks are appointed interim administration for any bank when financial problems.

In article 66 of this law to the trustee appointed by the Central Bank could seek through the Central Bank request a decision of the Minister of finance to save the Bank if it finds that there is a possibility to save him. /over 5

Will-it-happen?
04-09-2013, 04:11 PM
so what does the above mean ????

Kickabuck
04-09-2013, 06:51 PM
so what does the above mean ????

Are you Royal Beluga, or a relative of his?

It means the Shiite is about to hit the fan :)

Will-it-happen?
04-09-2013, 09:33 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

but seriously, is warka knackered ?

English Bob
04-09-2013, 10:34 PM

KB

Ouch

That's a bit harsh

Poor RB

I note the "chopsticks" is back!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Did the Shite not hit the fan a long long time ago (the opposite of soon) ??

In Iraq who knows what will happen.

PPS

Iraq lead the way in confiscation of money in bank accounts way before Cyprus! LOL

What a f#cked up world we find our selves in.

EB

cowpoke
04-09-2013, 11:33 PM

"Royal Beluga".....Hahaha, where is that bloated salmonella infected avatar cuisine? that Chap was decent folk..

HumbleGenius
04-10-2013, 12:28 PM
"Royal Beluga".....Hahaha, where is that bloated salmonella infected avatar cuisine? that Chap was decent folk..

Now this is a funny thread. (except for the next line)

"Central Bank request a decision of the Minister of finance to save the Bank if it finds that there is a possibility to save him."

cowpoke
04-10-2013, 01:06 PM
Now this is a funny thread. (except for the next line)

"Central Bank request a decision of the Minister of finance to save the Bank if it finds that there is a possibility to save him."

Isn't the "Minister of finance" a big reason for thier trouble to begin with? Didn't they pull govt accounts?

HumbleGenius
04-10-2013, 01:25 PM
Isn't the "Minister of finance" a big reason for thier trouble to begin with? Didn't they pull govt accounts?

All my opinion:

Yes, part of it. Nothing states the Gov has to put money back in though. Damage done.
Part of it is bad loans adding to depletion of funds.
----------------

(Side note - I believe Warka online is down at this time 9:25 am est. "Socket error")

haggisbasher
04-12-2013, 08:18 AM
Well Sunday 14th should give us a good indication how this whole investment is going to go...'North or South'...I hope Bunnia can pull a deal together and sort it out but I think the writing is on the wall...
So good luck to all us who had the nerve to finance Al-warka bank back in 2005 and only to be blown away by a religious financial terrorist president call Maliki,and they wonder why foreign investment is falling.GO THINK

seadesk
04-12-2013, 05:39 PM
Well Sunday 14th should give us a good indication how this whole investment is going to go...'North or South'...I hope Bunnia can pull a deal together and sort it out but I think the writing is on the wall...
So good luck to all us who had the nerve to finance Al-warka bank back in 2005 and only to be blown away by a religious financial terrorist president call Maliki,and they wonder why foreign investment is falling.GO THINK

Fingers crossed; check.

lonelyintexas
04-12-2013, 05:57 PM
Hopeing all is well for us Warka investors we will know soon.
LIT

Will-it-happen?
04-13-2013, 11:28 AM
Hopeing all is well for us Warka investors we will know soon.
LIT

we will know on the 14th !!!