PDA

View Full Version : Warka Court Victory Over CBI UPDATE FULL COURT TRANLATION 03-13-2013

thebest
04-14-2013, 02:16 PM
The court made ​​an UPDATE. Included the full translation of the court's decision.
This was news of Warka. PDF 1-6

Warka CourtVictory Over CBI UPDATE FULL TRANSLATION 03-13-2013

http://www.warka-bank.com/newsFls/news1363520785.pdf

thebest
04-14-2013, 03:47 PM
CBI make many errors to apply the guardianship
I like this parts. The world pay and impose

I request to call the defendant to attend to the proceeding and decide to cancel the above
guardianship decision and to oblige him to pay the expenses and advocacy fees.

The Decision:
Upon auditing and discussion, it was found that the appealing revocation was submitted within its legal period, and it wasdecided to accept it formally and upon reviewing the appealing !udgment, it was found that it is incorrect and contradict the law, that when the Central Bank of Iraq decided to impose the guardianship on AI-Warkaa Bank for Investment and Finance based on the Provisions of Para(2) of Article 59 of Banks Law No. 94 for the year 2004 it did not take into consideration the two Paragraphs (3 & 4) of Article (60) f that Law which it is supposed to determine the guardianship period in the appointment decision, and this does not mean the period mentioned in the article referred to is not included, also it was supposed to determine the basis on which it depended and including a list of the main duties for the guardian and published that in the official newspaper ,

thebest
04-14-2013, 03:49 PM
also it was clarified to the commission that some of the reasons which lead the Bank to take its decisions by imposing the guardianship is the non-financial capacity or cash liquidity and the bank did not take any necessary actions to provide the liquidity service for the bank

it was supposed to contact the Minister of finance to show that if the mentioned minister has to issue a written guaranty to the bank on behalf of the Government and guarantee to pay the value of the loan which it may submit to AI-Warkaa Bank with guaranties submitted to the mentioned bank in spite of the repeated petitions which the bank submitted in this concern

therefore it was decided to revoke the appealing judgment and to resend the case to its court to follow
what was mentioned provided that the appealing fees remain following the result , and it was issued by an agreement on 18/
Rabie AI-Thani/1434 H. corresponding to 28/2/2013 A.d.

If anyone need the complete document follow the link.
http://www.warka-ban...s1363520785.pdf (http://www.warka-bank.com/newsFls/news1363520785.pdf)

thebest
04-14-2013, 06:17 PM
The last part mentioned agreement. This only happens when two or more agree. Interesting, wich agree.

therefore it was decided to revoke the appealing judgment and to resend the case to its court to follow
what was mentioned provided that the appealing fees remain following the result , and it was issued by an agreement on 18/
Rabie AI-Thani/1434 H. corresponding to 28/2/2013 A.d.

haggisbasher
04-15-2013, 06:25 PM
Hi theBest I have read over this several times and the original letter from the court hearing has been up-dated,but what I don't understand is that Warka was to go before the finance committee for a another hearing, has this been over turned by the appeal court,
this is confusing to say the least,can anyone clarify warka bank's present situation.????????????????????????
OR has Al-warka bank just vanished.

manwithnoname
04-16-2013, 08:03 AM
Hi theBest I have read over this several times and the original letter from the court hearing has been up-dated,but what I don't understand is that Warka was to go before the finance committee for a another hearing, has this been over turned by the appeal court,
this is confusing to say the least,can anyone clarify warka bank's present situation.????????????????????????
OR has Al-warka bank just vanished.

I'm with you on that HB! The reports are confusing, plus on the report saying about another hearing there was only part of the date. The month was missing. Have they got to fight liquidation again or not. If there was a hearing Sunday surely it would be in the news by now.
MWNN

thebest
04-16-2013, 02:32 PM
For my to many violations. For a lawyer is priceless.
In my opinion the Court use strong words.
Giving many details of the case.
For me it was clear the details.
Now we just wait.

In the court system of the United States, if someone violates a law or procedure, or can prove that there was an intention to do harm, you lose the court case. Case close.
Iraq is another country, but the Warka Bank is claiming that the CBI violated the law or procedures on several occasions, and the Warka Bank said they applied for a loan and was denied several times, where there was a recommendation of a committee for the loan, a loan that was guaranteed by law. The CBI do not publish in an official newspaper the detail sof the period of guardianship even impose a guardianship free from its legal supports. When the CBI violated the law, he caused more economic damage to Warka Bank. I'm not a lawyer, but I see a clear pattern to hurt economically Warka Bank. If Warka bank can sue for damages, be assured that the bank's lawyers know what to do.

Note: Look carefully the word impose, supposed and becomes entitled.
its decision becomes entitled to impose a guardianship free from its legal supports (In the EE.UU this is a big violation)

Violations court said in its decision.

it did not take in to consideration the two Paragraphs (3 & 4) of Article (60) f that Law which it is supposed to determine the guardianship period in the appointment decision, and this does not mean the period mentioned in the article referred to is not included

it was supposed to determine the basis on which it depended and including a list of the main duties for theguardian and published that in the official newspaper

and the bank did not take any necessary actions to provide the liquidity service for the bank despite the fact it is one of the duties of the Central Bank according to the provisionsof Para. (H) of Article 4 of Central Bank Law No. 56 for the year 2004

it was supposed to contact the Minister of finance

to show that if the mentioned minister has to issue a written guaranty to the bank on behalf of the Government and guarantee to pay the value of the loan which it may submit to AI-Warkaa Ba

spite of the repeated petitions which the bank submitted in this concern ( loan)

the committee recommended to loan the bank to get ride ofhis financial crisis

its decision becomes entitled to impose a guardianship free from its legal supports

thebest
04-16-2013, 02:36 PM
Damage to WARKA court said in its decision.

the Ministry of Finance had participated with its procedures stipulated with drawing the governmental deposits from Private Banks which lead to complicating the financial situation ofthe bank where as those deposits were the main supporter to the cash liquidity

but the procedures of the Central Bank of Iraq for improving the financial situation of the bank lead to encourage it to sell all its surplus assets or to borrow from the private banks which also did no help the bank in this direction ,while the bank abstained to execute what it was obliged with the legal teststo increase the cash liquid ity stipulating loaning it according to the provisions of article (30) of its law

of its recommendations, and the legal inspection section in the mentioned directorate confirmed in the Memo raised to the Central Bank Governor on 81812011 that the reason of shortage in the cash liquidity in the bank because of the Ministry of Finance had requested to withdraw the deposits from the private banks, in addition to that the branches which the bank opened was not done with official approvals, a large number of the deposits werere turned

the Central Bank Law No. 56 for the year 2004 and did not comply to the recommendations of the committees which was formed to solve the financial situation of the bank that the committee recommended to loan the bank to get ride of his financial crisis that the Ministry of Finance had participated with its procedures to withdraw the governmental deposits from Private Banks which lead to complicating the financial situation of the bank and in this case

Will-it-happen?
04-18-2013, 11:28 AM
any news ?

haggisbasher
04-18-2013, 11:55 AM
Maybe Al-warka are in the final stages of a merger,but it has been very quiet recently, no info anywhere other than the last bulletins, I e-mailed the Iraq securities commission about Warka's present situation and they replied saying that they would investigate and message me, will pass on my answer to the IIF when it arrives.

thebest
04-18-2013, 04:20 PM
any news ?

There is a well-made section of the structure of the court, but it is in Arabic.
I do not know if this will help. I think we just have to wait, be patient.

Higher Judicial Council of Iraq web

http://www.iraqja.iq/contact_us.php (http://www.iraqja.iq/contact_us.php)

Higher Judicial Council of Iraq e-mail

iraqinfocenter@yahoo.com (iraqinfocenter@yahoo.com)

JUDICIAL SYSTEM IN IRAQA Review of the Legislation Regulating Judicial Affairs in IRAQ
According to the"Courts Declaration" referred to above, the courts in
Iraq during the British occupation period were formed as follows:

1. The courtof appeal:It was established in Baghdad and was considered
the high court in all the occupied territories. Its judgments were final
because appeals against the judgments of the Court of Cassation in
Istanbul were no longer permitted and no court of cassation was
established in Iraq at that time. The court of appeal was formed of a British
presiding judge and two Iraqi Hokkam.

http://www.mpil.de/shared/data/pdf/mahmood-the_judicial_system_in_iraq_2004.pdf (http://www.mpil.de/shared/data/pdf/mahmood-the_judicial_system_in_iraq_2004.pdf)

thebest
04-18-2013, 04:22 PM
Patient and wait.

Will-it-happen?
04-19-2013, 02:04 PM
Patient and wait.

how much longer ?

seadesk
04-19-2013, 05:43 PM
how much longer ?

I'd say it will happen "soon."

Will-it-happen?
04-19-2013, 11:46 PM
I'd say it will happen "soon."

ho ho ho ho ho ho ho

Will-it-happen?
04-20-2013, 01:59 AM
wheres my money al-bunia ?????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!???????????????????????????

Will-it-happen?
04-23-2013, 01:48 PM
The court made ​​an UPDATE. Included the full translation of the court's decision.
This was news of Warka. PDF 1-6

Warka CourtVictory Over CBI UPDATE FULL TRANSLATION 03-13-2013

http://www.warka-bank.com/newsFls/news1363520785.pdf

I guess cause they are not relisted on the ISX that warka didnt win ??

HumbleGenius
04-23-2013, 02:35 PM
I guess cause they are not relisted on the ISX that warka didnt win ??

WIH, Not relevant.
A decision here will not pay back the bad loans they made.
Will not keep them out of bankruptcy.
And will not bring them back to the ISX. Their financials are so bad it is safe to say (no rock hard evidence though) that Warka has refused to submit the required financial reports for the past 2 years.

Forget this issue re winning or not.

Worry about them going bankrupt. And I would not get up every morning, week or month at this point thinking you may hear something.

Bury Warka in a time capsule and come back in about 2 years to see if anything has changed.

In the meantime I would suggest you do like many of us already have and zero out your Warka stock holdings. They are of no value for the foreseeable future if ever now.

I assume depositors may get some or all of their funds back eventually, IF the Gov reverses the direction it is now going. Basically getting rid of true democracy. I see an eventual take over of all banks by a Hussein/Maliki type figure over the next few years.

HumbleGenius
04-23-2013, 02:44 PM
Hence, HSBC getting cold feet and thinking about getting out of Dodge.

rfcr
04-24-2013, 07:43 PM
Accounts with Warka are history.

Kickabuck
04-24-2013, 09:18 PM
Accounts with Warka are history.

Really? I move money between USD/IQD/ISX all the time, what planet do you live on? Unless you know something within the last 5 days, I'm calling BS...and a nice big pile of it too :D

Cool Mr. Ice
04-24-2013, 10:13 PM
Really? I move money between USD/IQD/ISX all the time, what planet do you live on? Unless you know something within the last 5 days, I'm calling BS...and a nice big pile of it too :D

I'm not saying I agree or disagree with rfcr, but yesterday I transferred money online from IQD to USD. Today I logged on and both my USD and IQD accounts were gone - as in vanished. For the past hour I've been trying to sign on, but I get the message, "THIS USER IS ALREADY LOGGED ON"

Kickabuck
04-24-2013, 11:34 PM
I'm not saying I agree or disagree with rfcr, but yesterday I transferred money online from IQD to USD. Today I logged on and both my USD and IQD accounts were gone - as in vanished. For the past hour I've been trying to sign on, but I get the message, "THIS USER IS ALREADY LOGGED ON"

My accounts look fine, just checked. I have no problems with warkaa the brokerage, and warka the bank still fulfills my needs. They buy and sell my stocks, transfer money between accounts, blame the higher level for problems with wires in and out.

P.S. Did you log out when you left? Maybe it takes 24 hours in the event you 'X' out.

Cool Mr. Ice
04-25-2013, 12:16 AM
My accounts look fine, just checked. I have no problems with warkaa the brokerage, and warka the bank still fulfills my needs. They buy and sell my stocks, transfer money between accounts, blame the higher level for problems with wires in and out.

P.S. Did you log out when you left? Maybe it takes 24 hours in the event you 'X' out.

I am relieved to hear you can still log in and everything works for you as it should. This tells me that what I am seeing is not a general "Warka closed down our accounts issue", but rather an issue specifically with my account.

Yesterday while working online with my Warka account I was timed out a few times and had no problems logging right back in. Everything worked as it should. When I was done for the day I signed out using the "Sign Out" button.

Today I logged in with no problems, tried to inquire on my account balance(s) and noticed that there were no accounts in the "Select an account" drop down box. I thought maybe it was a problem that would resolve itself if I signed out and then signed back in. I hit the "Sign Out" button and tried to sign back in. To this moment every time I attempt to sign back in I get the "THIS USER IS ALREADY LOGGED ON" message. I have even closed down my browser, cleared all cookies and rebooted my PC. Nothing so far works.

ISX Junkie using Aljazera
04-25-2013, 12:24 AM

How can you not have any problems with Warka's brokerage? They only bring orders to Tuesday and Thursday sessions, making it impossible to get shares of some stocks. You can't even buy shares of Asia Cell for whatever reason. They have a limit of 200,000 shares per each purchase. I couldn't even get into some hotel stocks because of this. You have to keep resubmitting orders if they are not filled which is the most absurd load of crap. It can take forever just to send you a recepit of transactions that were executed several days ago. Some times they don't send anything. They are happy to buy and sell your stocks for you becasue they are getting commission. They are also happy to receive your wire transfers for a nice fee but you cannot wire back to the US, ect. They take light years to answer simple emails and some people here never get responses. It took me 6 months to have my complete stock portfolio sent to me. That might be a record for this forum. I originally decided to open an account with Warka because of their online baking. The only fucntion that seems to have worked for me since I gained access more 3 years ago is transfering from USD to IQD. The online stock portfolio listing is a joke. What's the point of having it if they don't record free and paid up shares? Having invested over 100,000,000 dinar worth of stock through Warka, I expected better service. The service never improved so I transferred EVERYTHING out to a new broker.

rfcr
04-25-2013, 04:12 AM
Kickabuck,

I live on the planet called reality. You are moving numbers across accounts, so tell me have you ever had money returned to you via FRN's???

rfcr
04-25-2013, 04:19 AM
ISX Junkie,

The very reason I don't deal with ISX via warka. Too slow and too many snags.

Kickabuck
04-25-2013, 09:28 PM
Kickabuck,

I live on the planet called reality. You are moving numbers across accounts, so tell me have you ever had money returned to you via FRN's???

So now you're changing the game of calling my accounts worthless, to a well known fact that warka the bank isn't wiring money out...come on man, you're better than that.

Kickabuck
04-25-2013, 10:14 PM
Let's go in order...
...They only bring orders to Tuesday and Thursday sessions...
...They are happy to buy and sell your stocks for you becasue they are getting commission...
...They take light years to answer simple emails and some people here never get responses...
...The only fucntion that seems to have worked for me since I gained access more 3 years ago is transfering from USD to IQD...
...so I transferred EVERYTHING out to a new broker...

1) I have no problem here. I realign my portfolio as I record and track earnings, a 3 day lag time is no big deal at this stage of the game.
2) They all do this
3) With warkaa the brokerage, I have receive a 24-36 hour response as to when my order will be executed. I track sales/purchases updated online, that's a couple days after a transaction is executed. I receive email a day or two later, no big deal either at this stage of the game.
4) I use the 10, 30, 40 day account inquiries to monitor what's going into and out of my accounts.
5) You still carry risk doing that..maybe you can impress me with numbers, who are the top 5 brokers in terms of volume?

I hear many things about many brokers, and I'm not saying warkaa is at the head of the class, they simply suit my needs for a long term hold position.

rfcr
04-26-2013, 02:49 PM
1) I have no problem here. I realign my portfolio as I record and track earnings, a 3 day lag time is no big deal at this stage of the game.
2) They all do this
3) With warkaa the brokerage, I have receive a 24-36 hour response as to when my order will be executed. I track sales/purchases updated online, that's a couple days after a transaction is executed. I receive email a day or two later, no big deal either at this stage of the game.
4) I use the 10, 30, 40 day account inquiries to monitor what's going into and out of my accounts.
5) You still carry risk doing that..maybe you can impress me with numbers, who are the top 5 brokers in terms of volume?

I hear many things about many brokers, and I'm not saying warkaa is at the head of the class, they simply suit my needs for a long term hold position. Kicka "B" the question to Warka would be are you insolvent and if not where is the account holders funds???? I have been with them since they started offering accounts to foreign investors and I have a very pessimistic outlook for warka. A simple wire transfer back to a U.S. account is a task for them and the rate is only 1166. One only know what it will be like getting your money out of them if the rate was 1-1 or less. It's laughable.

24mm exposed grid
04-26-2013, 03:11 PM
. One only know what it will be like getting your money out of them if the rate was 1-1 or less. It's laughable.
Hmmm, me thinks you shoulda quit whilst ahead, rather than bring pure BS fantasy into the equation. Credibility demolished in one sentence.

rfcr
04-26-2013, 03:38 PM
Hmmm, me thinks you shoulda quit whilst ahead, rather than bring pure BS fantasy into the equation. Credibility demolished in one sentence.
Hey whoever you are across the pond....Stay out of my posts. BTW, no one has any credibility in this dinar game or have you not figured that out.....

24mm exposed grid
04-26-2013, 04:05 PM
Hey whoever you are across the pond....Stay out of my posts. BTW, no one has any credibility in this dinar game or have you not figured that out.....

First up, I'll post wherever the hell I want to, in response to whatever the hell I want to. Second, why is it relevant that I'm from across the pond ? Thirdly some people on this forum have tons of credibility earnt through countless credible posts. Others my friend, well they pop up every now and then and post reference to fantasy events and refer to the currency of a nation as a game. See what I mean by credibility now ?

Screaming Eagle
04-26-2013, 04:34 PM
Hey whoever you are across the pond....Stay out of my posts. BTW, no one has any credibility in this dinar game or have you not figured that out.....Well, there is at least 10 years of credibility for those that said there would be no RV that would make anybody rich. They were right, check back in 10 years and they will still be right. It appears ~ 99.9% of the population have figured it out.

HumbleGenius
04-26-2013, 05:22 PM
First up, I'll ........? Thirdly some people on this forum have tons of credibility earnt through countless credible posts. .....y now ?

Why thank you 24. I don't think it had to be said but i appreciate it anyway. ;)

rfcr
04-26-2013, 05:58 PM
Well, there is at least 10 years of credibility for those that said there would be no RV that would make anybody rich. They were right, check back in 10 years and they will still be right. It appears ~ 99.9% of the population have figured it out.Good one Eagle. I stand corrected. The only creditable fact thus far. The rest of the jibberish is hearsay....E.O.S

rfcr
04-26-2013, 06:28 PM
See what I mean by credibility now ? Sorry I don't.... Unless you have first hand proof, (and I'm willing to be educated) all I see is a fiat game...Rothschild, Warburg, Schiffs, Rockefeller, USD, EUR, IQD, etc.....

English Bob
04-27-2013, 12:17 AM

24mm 1-1 after lop ..............not fantasy................at least he did not go for the 3.60!!

How you doing 24MM guess the "across the Pond" hit a bad spot................hows my spelling???? LOl

Hope you are well.

EB

English Bob
04-27-2013, 12:19 AM
Well, there is at least 10 years of credibility for those that said there would be no RV that would make anybody rich. They were right, check back in 10 years and they will still be right. It appears ~ 99.9% of the population have figured it out.

Ouch SE that hurt!!!

Good to see you posting...................waiting for the next pip (RV) to drop sooooooooooooon LOL

EB

Screaming Eagle
04-27-2013, 12:38 PM
Sorry I don't.... Unless you have first hand proof, (and I'm willing to be educated) all I see is a fiat game...Rothschild, Warburg, Schiffs, Rockefeller, USD, EUR, IQD, etc.....Its been a fiat game since ~ 600 AD and China defined the use of currency.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=10&ved=0CHcQFjAJ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww2.gcc.edu%2Fdept%2Fecon%2FASSC %2FPapers2005%2FChinaMonetary_Gruen.pdf&ei=6MR7UbLoNo6e8gTjmYCQBg&usg=AFQjCNERgUMiX1Qg98GE7yOtmkABKXkRkA&sig2=ew98-3sTN7X_tTCOK7dJ2w

mike032588
04-28-2013, 10:03 PM
SOOO good to see the heavy hitters come out. SE i love the fact your still here and as smart as ever. My progress has been well myself. Im doing extremely well as a stock broker for a 25 year old and im not a know it all... but quantum physics and the Fibonacci sequence has brought me very far... IT SO GOOD to see you posting still it gives life to this forum always has. Good to still see you and EB and 24 mm still around. AND THE TAIL OF THE IQD CONTINUES. I have a faith in it and WARKA always have...

Screaming Eagle
04-29-2013, 12:28 PM
SOOO good to see the heavy hitters come out. SE i love the fact your still here and as smart as ever. My progress has been well myself. Im doing extremely well as a stock broker for a 25 year old and im not a know it all... but quantum physics and the Fibonacci sequence has brought me very far... IT SO GOOD to see you posting still it gives life to this forum always has. Good to still see you and EB and 24 mm still around. AND THE TAIL OF THE IQD CONTINUES. I have a faith in it and WARKA always have...Thanks Mike, and glad you are doing well as a stock Broker. You will do well!!!!

calstar
04-29-2013, 11:37 PM
Hey i'm in the shadows. Mike and SE welcome back.

English Bob
04-30-2013, 09:39 PM
SOOO good to see the heavy hitters come out. SE i love the fact your still here and as smart as ever. My progress has been well myself. Im doing extremely well as a stock broker for a 25 year old and im not a know it all... but quantum physics and the Fibonacci sequence has brought me very far... IT SO GOOD to see you posting still it gives life to this forum always has. Good to still see you and EB and 24 mm still around. AND THE TAIL OF THE IQD CONTINUES. I have a faith in it and WARKA always have...

Mike good to see you on.

Glad you are ok with the stocks...........even central banks around the world are buying Blue Chip stocks for reserves!!!!

The markets go in up, down cycles heading higher due to inflation so best of luck with your individual picks.

I hope your faith in WARKA proves to be correct........in my mind I have already written off the money shown on my on-line banking accounts.

EB

williambedloe
05-01-2013, 12:51 AM
Its been a fiat game since ~ 600 AD and China defined the use of currency.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=10&ved=0CHcQFjAJ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww2.gcc.edu%2Fdept%2Fecon%2FASSC %2FPapers2005%2FChinaMonetary_Gruen.pdf&ei=6MR7UbLoNo6e8gTjmYCQBg&usg=AFQjCNERgUMiX1Qg98GE7yOtmkABKXkRkA&sig2=ew98-3sTN7X_tTCOK7dJ2w

Wait, I though Fiat was an Italian car...are you telling me it was originally Chinese???;)

Good to hear from you SE and the rest of the II gang - hope everyone is doing well

Cheers!

Kickabuck
05-02-2013, 12:40 AM
...My progress has been well myself. Im doing extremely well as a stock broker for a 25 year old and im not a know it all... but quantum physics and the Fibonacci sequence has brought me very far...

Oh my Mike, you're beginning to sound like
'Roman' from 'The Great Outdoors'

Virenque
07-05-2013, 01:23 PM
Would somebody more informed be so kind and update us very quickly what is the status about Warka now? I think many of us would appreciate. Thank you very much.

tmorr37
07-05-2013, 03:59 PM
Would somebody more informed be so kind and update us very quickly what is the status about Warka now? I think many of us would appreciate. Thank you very much.
Mostly unknown and we still can't get our money

Will-it-happen?
07-05-2013, 04:02 PM
Mostly unknown and we still can't get our money

nor buy shares

but the online banking still works

RoyalBeluga
07-05-2013, 06:56 PM
nor buy shares

lol .... you can look but you can't touch :rolleyes:

BettingOn Iraq
07-05-2013, 07:21 PM
I just bought Mamoura Real Estate through Warka.
nor buy shares

HumbleGenius
07-06-2013, 12:41 PM
I just bought Mamoura Real Estate through Warka.

They must be going under then. Those are the the types of stocks they let me buy right before they are taken off the ISX. Just kidding, sort of.

BettingOn Iraq
07-06-2013, 02:59 PM
Hi HG, No, I think Mamoura is a keeper. It has taken me forever to get Mamoura R. E. and North Bank. I have place so many orders that I asked in bold letters why I wasn't receiving any of the stocks I placed orders for. The ISX told me that no one was selling. But ISX showed otherwise. So I place orders for higher priced stocks. I am trying to use up all the funds I have in my Warka account, then I will transfer to Aljazera. Aljazera places orders every day the stock market is open. Not only Tues and Thurs.

haggisbasher
07-21-2013, 08:45 AM
Got a e-mail confirmation from Al-warka customerservices@warka International Foreign Relations Dept.saying my CD is started.
this is a new one on me,what ever will happen next.?????

Dinarpartyof6
07-22-2013, 04:47 AM
Same here. Sent an email about 10 days ago to roll CD and renew online. Forgot CD's accrue @ 10.5% :) Received reply last night confirming.

spacetuna
07-24-2013, 09:54 PM
BettingonIraq,

Can you go through the steps to transfer to aljazerra? So you're basically transferring the funds over to stocks and then if you need to cash out you'll do it through aljazerra?

BettingOn Iraq
07-24-2013, 10:59 PM
Hi Spacetuna, Yes, that's what I am trying to do but it's been painfully slow regarding purchasing new share. The shares I already have I can transfer now per the instructions below. This is the e-mail from Mr. Hasan with instructions but you would have to e-mail him for the forms.Subject: Re: Transferring Stock
Hello Mrs Swisher-Richards ,

We hope you are well .

We can help you transfer your stocks ( except BWAI ) from your Warka account to your Aljazera account . Warka requests a letter of authorization for the transfer of stocks . So , you need to send Warka a letter of authorization , authorizing them to transfer the stocks from your account with Warka to your account with Aljazera . Please notify us when you send them the authorization letter . Please also send us a list of your stocks and the number of shares for each stock in your Warka account that you wish to transfer to your account with Aljazera . The Iraqi Depository Center charges a fee of 1,000 IQD for each stock transferred . We charge a management fee of 1,000 IQD for the service . The Stock Transfer Form is in Arabic . Therefore , we have translated it for our clients to know its content before signing it . We shall complete the Arabic Stock Transfer Form on your behalf . Please sign your name on this Arabic Form in the area marked by (x) . Please find attached the Stock Transfer Form in Arabic ( and in English translation ) . *** I think Aljazera's management fee is 10,000 dinars instead of 1,000. Also, another small fee for accounting or something but it is only 500 dinars, something small. Good luck! Barbara

Best regards ,

Hasan A.L. Abdul-Karim ,

CEO and Chairman , aljazeraco@gmail.com

dinarrv
07-25-2013, 04:57 AM
Thank You for furnishing alternative choice Betting On Iraq. Looking forward to diversify my Warka Holdings..

BettingOn Iraq
07-25-2013, 04:34 PM
Spacetuna and dinarrv, I wish you both the best of luck with transferring your shares and your overall investments.