PDA

View Full Version : Self Proclaimed Guru's

Oldtimer61
04-16-2013, 10:37 PM
Okie the Oil Man is off his meds. He's called the RV everyday for almost a month. TerryK, needs to go on Meds. He is so far out there it's laughable. The rest of the self proclaimed guru's need some kind of med check. It's laughable that they think when and if you or I can exchange our dinar for any other currency that there is going to be some kind of tier structure. Ummmm, every currencey exchange I've done I don't ever recall having to stand in a tier line or present a voucher. Hmmmmmmmm, that's really out there.\

Dinar Daddy keeps riding the guru wave attempting to make himself look like a smart and good guy. Baaaaaaa Baaaaaaaa little sheep follow me to slaughter.. LOL.. My posts are for entertainment purposes only. Believe what you want when you want where and whenever you want. FORM YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS..

Pooh Bear
05-14-2013, 02:18 PM
It's been a long time, but I finally hopped on to check on things and see what the latest and greatest was in the rumor mill (and even occasional factual insight that finds its way to the boards). I've been through them all. I've seen every guru and self-pronounced insider come through these boards. I fell for the hype myself in the beginning.

Don't follow the gurus, people. Follow the news. Read the info. Research the activity. It's all interesting, really! In some ways, this is an investment. In other ways, it's purely a gamble. Iraq is a wealthy treasure trove of natural resources, and it is also a powder keg of political strife, social discord, and centuries of civil unrest driven by theological and ideological differences. It's fascinating! Enjoy the ride.

livingintheloop69
05-14-2013, 05:10 PM
imho the best attitude to take is that nobody is going to know until it happens.

cbielich
06-08-2013, 12:57 AM
Don't forget Jester, if I have to hear him say one more time the the RV is going to happen any second Im going to go nuts. How do these "experts" get proclaimed anyways???? they say the same damn thing every day. Mr. Dinar Advice seems to be one of the more "honest" players in the field. At least he is honest and does not proclaim the RV at all.

livingintheloop69
06-30-2013, 11:12 PM
its beyond me how anyone pays any attention to these guys let alone buy into what they say. you'd think after the first 10 times they were wrong youd tune them out

geerty
07-02-2013, 11:25 AM
TERRY K This clown should not even be allowed to post. He has been saying tomorrow for 2 years now. He is now saying 11 bucks for the Dinar.

IRAQISTEVE1
07-03-2013, 02:46 AM
Terrykweer is a convicted pedophile. Serving time in jail for child molestation so he has nothing better to do and all day to do it.