PDA

View Full Version : Anybody...... Any contact with Warka?

RVTheNid
04-22-2013, 05:10 PM
Over the past few months I send multiple repeated emails, I get emails back that make no sense to me and do not address my emails subject. They used to be prompt... now nothing. Are they under some sort of gag order?

Bueller........ Bueller......... Bueller?

PS on a sidenote, what's with all my posts disssappearing and my join date getting changed??

rmcam
04-23-2013, 05:02 PM
Over the past few months I send multiple repeated emails, I get emails back that make no sense to me and do not address my emails subject. They used to be prompt... now nothing. Are they under some sort of gag order?

Bueller........ Bueller......... Bueller?

PS on a sidenote, what's with all my posts disssappearing and my join date getting changed??

This is the same with me. No response in about a month and a half. :confused:

WheresDinar
05-05-2013, 06:56 AM
I've tried a couple of different email addresses for Warka this last week and they all have been returned as undelivered because they were detected as spam. Last month I sent them an email inquiring what my account balance was. They sent me a response quickly. I then sent a request to close my account and wire the funds back to me multiple time without one response. F'ers!!!!!!

24mm exposed grid
05-05-2013, 12:54 PM
[QUOTE=WheresDinar;4228]I've tried a couple of different email addresses for Warka this last week and they all have been returned as undelivered because they were detected as spam. Last month I sent them an email inquiring what my account balance was. They sent me a response quickly. I then sent a request to close my account and wire the funds back to me multiple time without one response. F'ers!!!!!![/QUOTEI have been in contact with Mr I and ISX dept with no problems within the past couple of weeks. Don't bother asking for a withdrawal though because that aint happening. They are playing about with a new type of banking system where they are happy to take your money but are not able to give it back to you if you need it. I don't think its going to catch on !

lglwzrd
05-05-2013, 03:48 PM
[QUOTE=WheresDinar;4228]I've tried a couple of different email addresses for Warka this last week and they all have been returned as undelivered because they were detected as spam. Last month I sent them an email inquiring what my account balance was. They sent me a response quickly. I then sent a request to close my account and wire the funds back to me multiple time without one response. F'ers!!!!!![/QUOTEI have been in contact with Mr I and ISX dept with no problems within the past couple of weeks. Don't bother asking for a withdrawal though because that aint happening. They are playing about with a new type of banking system where they are happy to take your money but are not able to give it back to you if you need it. I don't think its going to catch on !

What he said!!!!!

Dinar Duchess
05-05-2013, 05:25 PM

I received my share portfolio about a week ago. Its incorrect but thats no surprise.

rfcr
05-06-2013, 01:34 PM
Word to the wise. Do not sink another penny into Warka or the IQD at this point.

aqcroce2010
05-09-2013, 04:29 PM
I haven't heard back from Mr. I in quite a while. What's going on?

Will-it-happen?
05-11-2013, 11:51 AM
I haven't heard back from Mr. I in quite a while. What's going on?

warka are bust !!!!

RVTheNid
05-14-2013, 02:50 AM
What the hell happened to this site??
I was a member here long before they say I was... and all of my many posts from over the years are gone??

WTF??

Trying to get a response from an admin is as bad as trying to get one from Warka... ?

Dinar_OS
05-14-2013, 03:32 AM
What the hell happened to this site??
I was a member here long before they say I was... and all of my many posts from over the years are gone??

WTF??

Trying to get a response from an admin is as bad as trying to get one from Warka... ?

Those old post may reside over here: http://www.investorsiraq.com/forum.php

English Bob
05-14-2013, 08:02 AM
I have been in contact with Mr I and ISX dept with no problems within the past couple of weeks. Don't bother asking for a withdrawal though because that aint happening.

They are playing about with a new type of banking system where they are happy to take your money but are not able to give it back to you if you need it. I don't think its going to catch on ![/QUOTE]

24mm exposed grid

Warka ....................beat the rest of the world to the .............template of Poooooooooooof and now your money is gone................. Cyprus (Europe) must have been watching........and now the western banking system will follow ...............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-DT7bX-B1Mg#!

EB

chakkarchee
05-14-2013, 06:04 PM
Warka is Gone, Goner as of April 2013, tuetelage ( French fancy word for bankruptcy, just like paparazzies ) two questions are left unanswered.

1. which bank will take over the Warka banks asset, probably in next 5 to 10 years once whole court issue is resolved somehow.
2. What happend to the isx portfolio that Warka is still seems to be maintaining and not letting us cash out.

Fishindinar
05-14-2013, 07:37 PM
tutelage is the guardianship or protection. They're still posting messages on their site.

ju4lou
05-24-2013, 08:53 AM
Sent them an email on 29th April and got a reply 23rd May.

Nufsed
06-04-2013, 06:08 PM
Guys, does anyone have a valid email address please?

serj
06-04-2013, 06:43 PM
Guys, does anyone have a valid email address please?

I got reply from ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com. It did take them about a week.

SEABEE CAN-DO
06-15-2013, 02:46 AM
Kiss all your money and stock held in their bod name good bye

War Eagle
06-15-2013, 08:08 PM
Kiss all your money and stock held in their bod name good bye
Warka holds most of the foreign accounts in Iraq.Do you REALLY think that they are going to STIFF all of US?? I don't think so!!!IMHO

ISX Junkie using Aljazera
06-15-2013, 11:36 PM
Warka holds most of the foreign accounts in Iraq.Do you REALLY think that they are going to STIFF all of US?? I don't think so!!!IMHO

umm ya I REALLY do......IMHO

RoyalBeluga
06-15-2013, 11:43 PM
umm ya I REALLY do......IMHO

Oh well, no biggie :rolleyes:

SEABEE CAN-DO
06-16-2013, 01:59 AM

Ummmm. Yes. I do. We have no power and no insurance. Business go out of business every day leaving people with out anything.. It's called risk. This time we will most likely lose.