PDA

View Full Version : funds withdrawal while under CBI custodianship

toochez
04-23-2013, 04:32 PM
Hi all,

3 weeks ago I sent my first outward remittance form to warka bank.
After 2 more follow up emails I received yesterday an answer stating:

"Dear Sir,
Once the entire legal procedures have been finalized funds can be wired accordingly where currently
the bank is still under CBI custodianship and a firm notice will be updated on our site."

I could really use your feedback in regards to the following questions:

1 - Is there any other way of having funds transferred out of Warka while under CBI's custodianship ??
Would an email sent to CBI be of any help in this matter ?

2 - I have noticed a Western Union email address on warka's domain (wu@warka-bank-iq.com)
Has anyone tried to have funds transferred through WU back to the states ?

3 - Is there a way to link a Warka account tot any e-commerce site similar to ebay / paypal ?

Please advise

Thank you

SEABEE CAN-DO
06-26-2013, 11:00 PM
there is no way to get your money back at this time and point. It has been this way for a very long time now. Perhaps they will be honist in their business in the future and give the money back..... Or perhaps it is all a scheme to get us mad and pull out all our money then RV the dinnar. :rolleyes:

tipawin
06-27-2013, 02:23 AM
hello all
long time no post

Warka has finally sent me an uptodate stock list and deducted 2500 dinar from my account (20/6/2013)

The still have not responded to my request for a new stock purchase

Once again their website is down "Bandwith exceeded"

I think we just have to wait

Virenque
07-05-2013, 02:16 PM
I am waiting for my purchase of Asiacell now since February this year. Apparently authorities need to approve every purchase exceeding 1 JD IQD (whatever JD means). I sent them a reminder email about the status today, hopefully receiving an answer on Sunday.