PDA

View Full Version : Britain lost their gun rights in 1997.

Fishindinar
05-14-2013, 08:13 PM
Listen to what they have to say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9ZvwPmjJu4

Fishindinar
05-16-2013, 04:09 PM
I don't know if people realize it , but Britain is in the process of taking control of the USA. Look at how bad our government looks right now and did you notice the royal visit and their prime minister standing with Obama. David Beckham is going back to England, so things are about to get bad.

Wolverine
05-24-2013, 09:42 PM
I don't know if people realize it , but Britain is in the process of taking control of the USA. Look at how bad our government looks right now and did you notice the royal visit and their prime minister standing with Obama. David Beckham is going back to England, so things are about to get bad.

America is a British Colony. (THE UNITED STATES IS A CORPORATION, NOT A LAND MASS AND IT EXISTED BEFORE THE REVOLUTIONARY WAR AND THE BRITISH TROOPS DID NOT LEAVE UNTIL 1796.) Respublica v. Sweers 1 Dallas 43, Treaty of Commerce 8 Stat 116, The Society for Propagating the Gospel, &c. V. New Haven 8 Wheat 464, Treaty of Peace 8 Stat 80, IRS Publication 6209, Articles of Association October 20, 1774.)

The "United States" did not declare Independence from Great Britain or King George.

The IRS is not a U.S. Government Agency. It is an Agency of the IMF. (Diversified Metal Products v. IRS et al. CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.D.I., Public Law 94-564, Senate Report 94-1148 pg. 5967, Reorganization Plan No. 26, Public Law 102-391.)

The IMF is an Agency of the UN. (Blacks Law Dictionary 6th Ed. Pg. 816)

The U.S. Has not had a Treasury since 1921. (41 Stat. Ch.214 pg. 654)

The U.S. Treasury is now the IMF. (Presidential Documents Volume 29-No.4 pg.113, 22 U.S.C. 285-288)

baz
05-25-2013, 12:09 PM
Listen to what they have to say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9ZvwPmjJu4

I didn't watch all the youtube thing because the first part was nothing to do with banning guns, it was about the banning of blood sports, fox hunting with dogs, stag hunting with dogs etc.

What I heard of the voice over was also rubbish, citizens cant go out on the streets, massive crime increase's....all supposedly down to the banning of guns....total rubbish.

We have....well not in modern times anyway, and probably not since Dick Turpin lost his eye patch anyway.....ever been able ( legally) to carry or use a gun in self defence, never ever carried one openly in the streets, indeed if we saw a gun crime being committed and we had a gun and used it on the bad guy...we would have been arrested and charged.

Gun crime has not risen since the ban, or because of the ban, it was bad before the ban and then mostly done with shotguns, sawn off or otherwise, real pistols were used on the odd occasions, with many being replicas or converted replicas.

Our gun crime has risen a thousand fold because of the Eastern Union rubbish that has come into the country, truth is thousands of people are smuggled into England every year so how hard is it to smuggle pistols and auto rifles in.

As is always only the innocent honest gun use's got the ban...not the crims.