PDA

View Full Version : warka online access

Will-it-happen?
05-19-2013, 05:22 PM
whats the current lead time for getting warka online password reset when it expires ?

James
05-19-2013, 06:06 PM
I have had mine reset within about a week after sending my authorization letter. I try to mark my calendar to do it the first of each year.

Will-it-happen?
05-19-2013, 06:24 PM
I have had mine reset within about a week after sending my authorization letter. I try to mark my calendar to do it the first of each year.

a letter is required to reset the expired password ? last time i just sent a normal email

James
05-19-2013, 08:28 PM
I have always sent the same letter with my ID attached. I just change the date from year to year.
Works every time for me.

24mm exposed grid
05-20-2013, 06:09 AM
a letter is required to reset the expired password ? last time i just sent a normal email
This is the process.

Contact e-bank dept with a signed authorisation letter to deduct annual fees etc.
When they don't reply forward the email transcript to Mr I stating that e-bank have not responded.
2 days later bingo, all sorted

McClintock
05-20-2013, 04:00 PM
My password recently expired. Last two years I just sent an email to the e-bank dept with a copy to Mr I and it was taken care of within a few days. About a week ago, I sent the same email requesting my reset for this year and have not heard back yet.

Not being able to even access my account, not to mention not withdraw any funds, is very disheartening.

Kickabuck
05-20-2013, 05:05 PM
My password recently expired. Last two years I just sent an email to the e-bank dept with a copy to Mr I and it was taken care of within a few days. About a week ago, I sent the same email requesting my reset for this year and have not heard back yet.

Not being able to even access my account, not to mention not withdraw any funds, is very disheartening.

Mine just expired, they reactivated it in about 10 days. Did you send the customary signed letter authorizing them to deduct 15,000? Seems every year Mr I just resets mine for free :)

McClintock
05-20-2013, 07:12 PM
I didn't send a signed letter, but a simple email has been good enough the last two years. If I don't have a reply fom them in 10 days, I will send a signed letter. Good to hear that others have been able to get their passwords reset and see their accounts at least.

I really wish I could withdraw some funds. I preparing myself for the possibility that my Warka funds are gone forever. And that just sucks.

Kickabuck
05-20-2013, 09:48 PM
For me it's the ISX or nothing with Iraq, I'm not playing the game for the interest. My money moves freely between my Warka IQD account and my ISX holdings in my own good name, I have no problem with them as I'm not looking to withdraw anytime soon. I trade to realign, and only on long term gains/losses (easier paperwork). There are several stocks poised to be frontrunners...don't tell me about it, show me the baby (i.e. revenue/profit), I have about a dozen trades this year to realign my portfolio with my research.

Will-it-happen?
05-21-2013, 01:03 PM
woo hoo back online again !!!

McClintock
05-21-2013, 01:06 PM
My password has now been reset. I did not have to send a signed lettter. They did it on my simple email request that was sent about a week ago.

chakkarchee
05-21-2013, 02:41 PM
For me it's the ISX or nothing with Iraq, I'm not playing the game for the interest. My money moves freely between my Warka IQD account and my ISX holdings in my own good name, I have no problem with them as I'm not looking to withdraw anytime soon. I trade to realign, and only on long term gains/losses (easier paperwork). There are several stocks poised to be frontrunners...don't tell me about it, show me the baby (i.e. revenue/profit), I have about a dozen trades this year to realign my portfolio with my research.

Amen to that

Kickabuck
05-21-2013, 03:55 PM
My password has now been reset. I did not have to send a signed lettter. They did it on my simple email request that was sent about a week ago. They aren't the evil trading monster some describe here, it just takes a little bit of patience. My ISX buy order submitted Monday morning was executed today, I'll see the results online in IXS trading tomorrow. Works for me.

HumbleGenius
06-07-2013, 12:59 PM
Maybe this is part of the reason my accounts disappeared yeserday.
(Wont be working until completion of development work. Hmmm, is that one day or soon)

Dear customers
Currently we are doing development on the online banking service, so service is currently not working until the completion of development
Regards
E-banking Dept

bultn
06-16-2013, 04:41 PM
Warka is back online.

Will-it-happen?
06-16-2013, 10:43 PM
Warka is back online.

i see that warka have updated their online banking and have removed ALL my share holdings !!!!!

Will-it-happen?
06-16-2013, 10:49 PM
also if you click on the online banking T & C's , theres NOTHING !!!!!

sonoran
06-17-2013, 12:31 AM
What is T $ C means?

Anyone knows how to fix below problem? trying to open Warka bank internet banking.
Please help.

Web Page Blocked!

The page cannot be displayed. Please contact the administrator for additional information.
ID: 70002
Client IP: 70.171.252.29

chakkarchee
06-17-2013, 02:53 AM
T $ C is "Total dollar capoot " this is part of systamatic planing from Warka to end previous account and start anew with fresh blood.

sonoran
06-17-2013, 03:48 AM
Thank you chakkarchee. I can't even get into Warka bank internet banking because below error,

Web Page Blocked!

The page cannot be displayed. Please contact the administrator for additional information.
ID: 70002
Client IP: 70.171.252.29

Please help me Someone!

bultn
06-17-2013, 04:30 AM
Working fine for me.

tmorr37
06-17-2013, 04:49 AM
worked for me too

sonoran
06-17-2013, 07:06 AM
Something to do my computer security setting. But I can't figure it out. :mad:

Will-it-happen?
06-17-2013, 01:37 PM
worked for me too

are your share holdings with warka visable ?

tmorr37
06-17-2013, 04:29 PM
are your share holdings with warka visable ?

no..............

lglwzrd
06-17-2013, 05:44 PM
i got the same message-but i accessed my acct thru the main warka website-then went to online banking

lglwzrd
06-17-2013, 05:54 PM
will somebody post the web adress to the logon page for warka?? im trying to see if it has changed from what i have bookmarked.
thanks

shinerguy
06-17-2013, 06:54 PM
https://onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com/IBS/index.jsp this one is different then before they made the upgrades but never the less it works.

lglwzrd
06-18-2013, 12:52 AM
https://onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com/IBS/index.jsp this one is different then before they made the upgrades but never the less it works.

thank you-that works for me now.

Dinarpartyof6
06-18-2013, 04:53 AM
Anybody have current email addresses? The 3 I have used in the past are getting bounced. I need to renew my CD.

Thax.

sonoran
06-18-2013, 10:09 AM
Thank you guys. I finelly got in Warka internet banking web site. However, anyone try to close accounts bring funds to USA bank? Please let me know. Anyone?

Will-it-happen?
06-18-2013, 10:41 AM
i see the shares section of warkas inline banking is now live however the current price of each share isnt working so all portfolios say 0n

chakkarchee
06-18-2013, 01:32 PM
My portfolio on the Warka online is still showing totally different than the one warka e-mail to me per request, are you Warka account holders having same issue still after this new/ recent upgrade by Warka ????

sonoran
06-18-2013, 02:23 PM
I only have USD and IQD accounts. Still looks same to me.

HumbleGenius
06-18-2013, 02:36 PM
My portfolio on the Warka online is still showing totally different than the one warka e-mail to me per request, are you Warka account holders having same issue still after this new/ recent upgrade by Warka ????

From what I can tell it only reflects transactions that have been done since they started that portion of their website. No stocks that may still be held in proxy or those recieved via free shares.

lglwzrd
06-18-2013, 03:32 PM
Thank you guys. I finelly got in Warka internet banking web site. However, anyone try to close accounts bring funds to USA bank? Please let me know. Anyone?

you cant withdraw any money to bring back. you can only use it to buy stock. all accts are frozen per se-no withdrawals.

sonoran
06-18-2013, 10:55 PM
I am not sure if I understand lglwzrd. All our accounts are frozen and can't bring back to USA? What kind of bank is that? Then can you bring funds back in USA if you buying stock? How to get in their stock market?

chakkarchee
06-19-2013, 03:37 AM
I am not sure if I understand lglwzrd. All our accounts are frozen and can't bring back to USA? What kind of bank is that? Then can you bring funds back in USA if you buying stock? How to get in their stock market?

Let be known to all the people opening their Iraqi bank account from sitting at the topless beach listening to Kramer, there is war in Iraq going on for last 10 years and not able to get funds back is the reality of this war, so please put your bikini back on and investigate seriously before you invest in Iraq or any other such country. This ISX market is not even listed in frontier market and need to be known as outlaw market, We are all calculated gamblers here.

chakkarchee
06-19-2013, 03:51 AM
From what I can tell it only reflects transactions that have been done since they started that portion of their website. No stocks that may still be held in proxy or those recieved via free shares.

Thanks HG for your input, All my proxies have been converted now so that should not be the case. Also this online portfolio does show few of my new transaction. I am trying to figure which one Warka will consider legal if they ever come out of their hole. Pretty much I have three different portfolio now.

One form Warka on line (which is showing half the amount of the 2nd kind )
2nd I get from warka upon request.
3rd the one I keep and track from my own records.

Hopefully Kickabuck and others can also provide their input on this one.

sonoran
06-19-2013, 04:10 AM
Let be known to all the people opening their Iraqi bank account from sitting at the topless beach listening to Kramer, there is war in Iraq going on for last 10 years and not able to get funds back is the reality of this war, so please put your bikini back on and investigate seriously before you invest in Iraq or any other such country. This ISX market is not even listed in frontier market and need to be known as outlaw market, We are all calculated gamblers here.

Sorry Chakkarchee. I am new for Warka bank and try to learn somthing.

haggisbasher
06-23-2013, 06:54 AM
Is the 27/06 on Warka's news page any relevance to removal of Iraq's VII or is it just a typo.just wondering????

24mm exposed grid
06-23-2013, 10:07 AM
Thanks HG for your input, All my proxies have been converted now so that should not be the case. Also this online portfolio does show few of my new transaction. I am trying to figure which one Warka will consider legal if they ever come out of their hole. Pretty much I have three different portfolio now.

One form Warka on line (which is showing half the amount of the 2nd kind )
2nd I get from warka upon request.
3rd the one I keep and track from my own records.

Hopefully Kickabuck and others can also provide their input on this one.

Same here, nothing to get excited about on this 'upgrade'. The portfolio section is exactly as it was beforehand. Recently purchased stocks are shown on the portfolio, but stock purchased roughly prior to 3 years ago is not detailed, neither are paid up or free shares itemised here.

From what I can see the only difference is the fact that we now have to go through more security before we can log in. I suppose it is to ensure that no unauthorised person can withdraw our money LOL !!!!

24mm exposed grid
06-23-2013, 10:08 AM
Is the 27/06 on Warka's news page any relevance to removal of Iraq's VII or is it just a typo.just wondering????

Warka making a typo ??? Surely not !

tmorr37
06-23-2013, 12:51 PM
Bandwidth Limit ExceededThe server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.Apache Server at www.warka-bank.com Port 80

I can't imagine it's that popular of a site

Will-it-happen?
06-23-2013, 02:02 PM
I can't imagine it's that popular of a site

I know !!!

I think they need the top of the range hostgator package

or maybe they been hacked

tmorr37
06-26-2013, 05:00 PM
A bank that can't even support it's own website. Who runs this thing.

HumbleGenius
06-26-2013, 05:19 PM
A bank that can't even support it's own website. Who runs this thing.

Lets see. I am a bank that has a boat load of Gulf Commercial Shares held in the Banks name for proxy for others. Gulf announces 15% (whatever) Free Shares and 77% pd ups. If no one is notified darn it because the system doesnt work I guess I as the Bank will just purchase all the Paid Ups I can and then sell them immediately for a .25 dinar profit per share. That would never happen of course.

By the way, have you seen the Free Share and Paid Up offerings on the Warka Web Site? Tough to tell isnt it?

If anyone is interested in the Gulf FS and PD UPs I would suggest you send a letter everyday until the web site is back up and you find out you may or may not have missed the offer.

Sent mine yesterday. Received "Not announced yet, please check our website for the news" this morning, LMAO. Just sent another request today for the purchase. Will do it everyday until this cute little bank grows up.

Hope others do the same.

tipawin
06-27-2013, 01:44 PM
www.IraqStockX.com has all splits and free shares

HumbleGenius
06-27-2013, 08:05 PM
www.IraqStockX.com (http://www.IraqStockX.com) has all splits and free shares

Hey Tip, if that was for me it sort of misses the point. Knowing ater the fact that free shares or Paid Ups more importantly does not help. One who owns a particular stock and wants to buy paid ups needs to know during the 4-14 day window that orders can be placed. Miss the date and miss the submission to buy.

Side note. Scott does a great job on IraqStockX however he is partially dependent on our notifications of FS and PD Up announcements. Be nice if we had a broker that would post on their web site that works and maybe even throws in an email as customer service.

tipawin
06-27-2013, 10:48 PM
Yes I know what you mean

Where do we find such a broker that will keep us up to date better than Warka

Cheers

Will-it-happen?
06-28-2013, 04:33 PM
Yes I know what you mean

Where do we find such a broker that will keep us up to date better than Warka

Cheers

perhaps citi-financial

HumbleGenius
07-01-2013, 01:36 PM
Back up and running. Interest posted and portfolio squared away a little more.

Moneymaker29
10-14-2013, 05:25 PM
Does anyone have current contact e-mails or phone numbers for Warka Bank? I've e-mailed Mr. Issa several times and it has been rejected; shows as spam. Any and all information is welcome.

Dinarpartyof6
10-14-2013, 07:22 PM
This is what I get responses from when renewing password and CD's.

c.services@warka-bank-iq.com

Moneymaker29
10-14-2013, 08:17 PM
Thank you for your response. I e-mailed that account too but it also gets rejected....

HumbleGenius
10-14-2013, 08:22 PM
Thank you for your response. I e-mailed that account too but it also gets rejected....
Do u have comcast as your email provider? I had the same issue w comcast. Create a hotmail email and use that to communicate w them is my suggestion. Not that they will reply but at least the email will go through.

Moneymaker29
10-14-2013, 08:32 PM
Thank you!!! I will try that!!! Hopefully, I can get some kind of resolution. :)

James
10-15-2013, 03:10 PM
Thank you!!! I will try that!!! Hopefully, I can get some kind of resolution. :)

Has anyone bought stock on the ISX through Warka Bank in the last month? Like Moneymaker29 I have had no return emails from the ISX dept, C.Accounts, or customer service. In the past all my emails have been answered to my satisfaction. I sent a buy order in but usually get a standard reply this time only static.... Thank you.

HumbleGenius
10-15-2013, 03:43 PM
Has anyone bought stock on the ISX through Warka Bank in the last month? Like Moneymaker29 I have had no return emails from the ISX dept, C.Accounts, or customer service. In the past all my emails have been answered to my satisfaction. I sent a buy order in but usually get a standard reply this time only static.... Thank you.
You are doing it wrong. They will execute a sell order for you and then freeze the money in your account. Any transaction that puts money in their account to cover their pending bankruptcy debt will be honored. Anything else you can forget about. So forget about buying regular or paid up shares. Warka is ignoring those requests.

ChinaGirl
10-15-2013, 07:45 PM
You are doing it wrong. They will execute a sell order for you and then freeze the money in your account. Any transaction that puts money in their account to cover their pending bankruptcy debt will be honored. Anything else you can forget about. So forget about buying regular or paid up shares. Warka is ignoring those requests.

Not sure it was supposed to ... but this made me laugh so loud my colleague came to check up on me. Go Warka.

ISX Junkie using Aljazera
10-15-2013, 07:57 PM
I am trying to have what little shares I have remaining with Warka transferred out to my new Broker. Week 3 now and still waiting for an updated portfolio. What a bunch of Clowns!

Mo Dinar
10-16-2013, 01:14 AM
I am interested in getting in with a good broker that are not clowns, can you post some recent and audited financials from your broker's firm? If they are on the up and up, shouldn't be too hard to get these from them...Thanks!

Nufsed
10-21-2013, 11:19 AM
Hi all, could someone kindly give me the current e-bank and Mr I's email address's. Thanks in advance.

English Bob
10-29-2013, 03:57 PM
Hi all, could someone kindly give me the current e-bank and Mr I's email address's. Thanks in advance.

e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com

EB

USParatrooper78
11-18-2013, 12:59 PM
Has anyone as of late made any contact with anyone at Warka? I have emailed every email address on their website as well as the e-bank one and have not received any emails for several weeks...HELP!!!!!

shinerguy
11-18-2013, 01:03 PM
Check your spam filter maybe it's getting trapped. What are you trying to do?

Brazileiro
11-18-2013, 09:44 PM
Has anyone as of late made any contact with anyone at Warka? I have emailed every email address on their website as well as the e-bank one and have not received any emails for several weeks...HELP!!!!!getting a response seems to depend on what you are asking. I have not had any response in almost 2 months of emailing asking about wire transfers out of warka, yet they did purchase a new CD that was requested in the same email. good luck to us all,,,

USParatrooper78
11-19-2013, 04:35 AM
I am trying to reset my password, check balances, and start another CD. I have checked the spam filters on my email and there is nothing there.

bultn
11-19-2013, 07:24 AM
At what time have you sent the emails? I read somewhere that you have a better chance of getting an answer if you email during their office hours.

USParatrooper78
11-19-2013, 10:15 AM
At what time have you sent the emails? I read somewhere that you have a better chance of getting an answer if you email during their office hours.

I have tried at all hours and cant seem to crack the code on it. Terribly frustrating to say the least.

Dinarpartyof6
11-19-2013, 04:20 PM
The last time I emailed concerning Password reset they rest it without telling me. I just happened to try and was able to log back in.

shinerguy
11-19-2013, 06:55 PM
If you already had a CD then you must have some correspondence that works! Admittedly I send a .jpg picture of the signed document stating what you what them to do for you and this year for the kicker I placed my drivers license on the letter and sent that picture. Patience and persistence is a virtue here. I stayed up one year in the beginning and called them at 3:00am. They spoke very good English and it still took the same amount of time, don't loose the sleep IMO.

ChinaGirl
11-20-2013, 01:15 PM
I am trying to reset my password, check balances, and start another CD. I have checked the spam filters on my email and there is nothing there.

I am posting this out of concern for some of you buying CD's etc. and the strong possibility of Warka going Bankrupt - since no insurance is in place, any money held by Warka (including yours) could very well be gone. I urge you (if possible - I know it's not easy) to get an ISX trading number and use your money to buy shares in "your good name" to protect what funds you have left. I know some of you will retort "but I'm getting vast amounts of interest and the ISX is sitting flat" - at this point it is about protecting your money from a bankruptcy - Warka cannot afford to pay out depositors principal amounts, so logically the interest you see gathering is not there either. I am not whining or complaining as at least one you here likes to state (I'm sure there's a Freudian connection there - i.e. Mother's Basement) - I am trying to help you salvage what you have left in Warka - simple as that. Anyway .. if you can't, I understand, but please try.