PDA

View Full Version : The stock exchange signed a contract to move the trading session directly

Hue Mi
05-22-2013, 11:39 PM
The stock exchange signed a contract to move the trading session directly (http://alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=47119)

23/5/13, 12: 00 am
Baghdad-morning

The Executive Director of the Iraq market for securities signed an agreement with the Agency, bloom Berg.

The Executive Director said Taha Ahmed Al-Rubaie for the "morning" signed an agreement with the Agency Bloomberg News and information for direct trading session data.

The signing came after an agreement with the Agency to transfer trading session for the Iraq market for securities directly on the Agency's website published on the rest of the sites concerned with global stock markets trading sessions.

Kickabuck
05-23-2013, 12:47 AM
Oh My! 1) "bloom Berg" is interested in posting ISX numbers, OR 2) "bloom Berg" in interested in posting real-time ticker info, OR 3) "bloom Berg" wants real time session data to trade with! Bloomberg is a multibillion dollar company, could this be related to Credit Bank and their custodial services? OR 4) is this just a really bad interpretation on another translated article? Is there a light bulb coming on for anyone out there? I have questions I want answered!!! Where is Mark DeWeaver when you really need him? I think I'll go ask him this question on his homepage...or tie in a link, :)

Will-it-happen?
05-23-2013, 02:46 PM
Bloomberg have been posting ISX data for a couple of months now

their app for phones works really well and is updated daily

you need pay to use the bloomberg.com website if you want to track your ISX holdings tho.

Kickabuck
05-24-2013, 02:45 AM
Scratch number 3, DeWeaver says that not happing.