PDA

View Full Version : China Is Reaping Biggest Benefits of Iraq Oil Boom

Ringworm
06-03-2013, 04:20 PM
Read it and weep!
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/03/world/middleeast/china-reaps-biggest-benefits-of-iraq-oil-boom.html

baz
06-05-2013, 07:53 AM
Read it and weep!
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/03/world/middleeast/china-reaps-biggest-benefits-of-iraq-oil-boom.html

I still have to wonder when the world is going to wake up and put 2 and 2 together....and come up with 4...not 5.

Many, my own included, countries are still in trouble with hardly any exporting and manufacturing outlets, and the still on-going problem of recessions, so doesn't it seems strange that much of this seems to have stemmed from the past 10/15 years since everybody started buying...importing... China's rubbish goods and letting China get away with buying up everything else it can get it's hands on, including the scrap metal and waste products we throw away, which they turn into cheap goods, and then sell them back to us!

It's just been reported yesterday that the UK has vastly increased it's exports, to where it dont say, we have next to no manufacturing of any good means, we make hardly anything, we import almost 100% of everything, we are closing business's down hourly, lost nearly all our North Sea Oil to bad management, everything we have to buy two (first one breaks) of comes from China...who's kidding who here.

And now this with China and Iraq's oil....but no surprise at all really....like i said, who's going to be the first one to wake up here?

English Bob
06-07-2013, 07:37 PM
I still have to wonder when the world is going to wake up and put 2 and 2 together....and come up with 4...not 5.

Many, my own included, countries are still in trouble with hardly any exporting and manufacturing outlets, and the still on-going problem of recessions, so doesn't it seems strange that much of this seems to have stemmed from the past 10/15 years since everybody started buying...importing... China's rubbish goods and letting China get away with buying up everything else it can get it's hands on, including the scrap metal and waste products we throw away, which they turn into cheap goods, and then sell them back to us!

It's just been reported yesterday that the UK has vastly increased it's exports, to where it dont say, we have next to no manufacturing of any good means, we make hardly anything, we import almost 100% of everything, we are closing business's down hourly, lost nearly all our North Sea Oil to bad management, everything we have to buy two (first one breaks) of comes from China...who's kidding who here.

And now this with China and Iraq's oil....but no surprise at all really....like i said, who's going to be the first one to wake up here?

China has the ace card........................USA DEBT..................and they are playing it very very well.

JMHO

EB