PDA

View Full Version : Warka ISX - Anyone buying ??

24mm exposed grid
06-22-2013, 09:53 AM
I have attempted to buy ISX stock through Warka at every available session for nearly 4 months now.

At the first session of this buying pattern, I was successful in buying well over a million dinars worth. Since then the weekly amounts I have been succesful in obtaining have diminished rapidly to the point where about 6 weeks or so ago, I was not being filled on anything despite, the order being acknowledged by Warka in the normal way.

I am now in a situation where over the past month not one single order has been acknowledged or filled by Warka ISX dept.

Is Warka ISX dept functioning or not ? Has anyone else been buying over the past few weeks or have I exceeded some kind of 'credit limit' with them that I am unaware of ?

Kickabuck
06-22-2013, 03:46 PM
I have attempted to buy ISX stock through Warka at every available session for nearly 4 months now.

At the first session of this buying pattern, I was successful in buying well over a million dinars worth. Since then the weekly amounts I have been succesful in obtaining have diminished rapidly to the point where about 6 weeks or so ago, I was not being filled on anything despite, the order being acknowledged by Warka in the normal way.

I am now in a situation where over the past month not one single order has been acknowledged or filled by Warka ISX dept.

Is Warka ISX dept functioning or not ? Has anyone else been buying over the past few weeks or have I exceeded some kind of 'credit limit' with them that I am unaware of ?

I put in a small sell order on 6/10 that was executed on 6/11 so they're operating. I have a buy order going in for 6/25, I'll let you know the outcome. Prior to that I had several buy orders executed late May.

24mm exposed grid
06-22-2013, 06:54 PM
I put in a small sell order on 6/10 that was executed on 6/11 so they're operating. I have a buy order going in for 6/25, I'll let you know the outcome. Prior to that I had several buy orders executed late May.

Thanks Kicks,

I just checked my records, the last successful buy was 16th May. It seems to me that Warka ISX dept have a system in place, whereby if you attempt to accumulate too many shares too quickly for them (bearing in mind the restriction of 200k max orders anyway !!!), you are put on a list and duly ignored.

Although I can point to many times when general enquiries and such like have been ignored, I have never had my buy / sell orders ignored until now.

Kickabuck
06-22-2013, 07:51 PM
Thanks Kicks,

I just checked my records, the last successful buy was 16th May. It seems to me that Warka ISX dept have a system in place, whereby if you attempt to accumulate too many shares too quickly for them (bearing in mind the restriction of 200k max orders anyway !!!), you are put on a list and duly ignored.

Although I can point to many times when general enquiries and such like have been ignored, I have never had my buy / sell orders ignored until now.

24, you're most likely being monitored because you maintain 2 accounts with different brokerages. There were articles posted about this a year ago regarding rules that were put into place. From what I remember, the ISX will strictly limit trading under that scenario. As you know, the daily trade volume is light for most stocks, they feared manipulation of prices. If you're trying to move from Warka CD's into ISX shares, to transfer over, you're probably screwed for short term. Things will get better SOON...patience my friend ;)

24mm exposed grid
06-23-2013, 07:59 AM
24, you're most likely being monitored because you maintain 2 accounts with different brokerages. There were articles posted about this a year ago regarding rules that were put into place. From what I remember, the ISX will strictly limit trading under that scenario. As you know, the daily trade volume is light for most stocks, they feared manipulation of prices. If you're trying to move from Warka CD's into ISX shares, to transfer over, you're probably screwed for short term. Things will get better SOON...patience my friend ;)

I do remember the article regarding people holding seperate accounts with different brokerages and the possibility of price manipulation.

Despite my looking to open an account with another brokerage (Rabee & Al Karmal), for differing reasons, I was unable / unwilling at that time to open elsewhere, so currently I only have access to the ISX through Warka. I have never held CD's, only excess cash in account and it is this cash that I am trying to run down, before I finally transfer all holdings out elsewhere. I reckoned that the way things are at the moment, if you transfer shares out, you would have next to no chance of buying through Warka ISX after in order to run your balance down !

Given that further info do you have any more thoughts on the situation I find myself in ?

24mm exposed grid
06-23-2013, 08:08 AM
Sorry Kick, one other thing.......

If I was being monitored for holding 2 accounts or 3 or 10, or if I was indeed trying to spend more than their 200k share maximums, I would not be too bothered, if they acknowledged me and dealt with the issue. If they replied to me and said "Sorry 24, you cant spend more than 2 million dinar a month on ISX stocks" - then so be it

It is the attitude of consistently ignoring a customer that I am finding increasingly difficult to accept, particularly as new options come onto the scene.

thebest
06-23-2013, 06:25 PM
Sorry Kick, one other thing.......

If I was being monitored for holding 2 accounts or 3 or 10, or if I was indeed trying to spend more than their 200k share maximums, I would not be too bothered, if they acknowledged me and dealt with the issue. If they replied to me and said "Sorry 24, you cant spend more than 2 million dinar a month on ISX stocks" - then so be it

It is the attitude of consistently ignoring a customer that I am finding increasingly difficult to accept, particularly as new options come onto the scene.

I bought the BBAY BNOI 06-18-2013.Sometimes I have orders of 5 and only managed to buy one or none. I do all my orders 400,000 share per company since 2012, I never get more than 200,000 shares for company. Do not think it's anything against you, the problem is that when we get together with people who think negative all the time will think negative.I believe your case is a coincidence or at least you're with another broker or something you've changed your relationship with WARKA.Remember in an interview they did to Mr. I or Bunia explained that their people were not prepared, that it would take time, do not think about them like you're in the UK or U.S. In life if you think negative even though you won the lotto always going to take something negative. I always say there are two truths the negative and the positive, it depends how you see it all the time Patience is my advice.

That negativity will not help me at all on my investment.

HumbleGenius
06-24-2013, 12:22 PM
I bought the BBAY BNOI 06-18-2013.Sometimes I have orders of 5 and only managed to buy one or none. I do all my orders 400,000 share per company since 2012, I never get more than 200,000 shares for company. Do not think it's anything against you, the problem is that when we get together with people who think negative all the time will think negative.I believe your case is a coincidence or at least you're with another broker or something you've changed your relationship with WARKA.Remember in an interview they did to Mr. I or Bunia explained that their people were not prepared, that it would take time, do not think about them like you're in the UK or U.S. In life if you think negative even though you won the lotto always going to take something negative. I always say there are two truths the negative and the positive, it depends how you see it all the time Patience is my advice.

I Disagree

ISX Junkie using Aljazera
06-24-2013, 05:54 PM

I don't think positive thoughts will help your Warka investment either :eek:

24mm exposed grid
06-24-2013, 07:58 PM
Well, in the words of Ned Flanders - "I'll be a ding dang diddly".............. after a month of ignoring me, Warka ISX are going to place my latest order tomorrow.

thebest
06-25-2013, 02:20 AM
I don't think positive thoughts will help your Warka investment either :eek:

The trouble with you is you're like a vulture waiting for WARKA dies, your effort insistent badmouth WARKA. You talk very little about Al Jazera, you focus on attacking WARKA, as if Al Jazera were up to the death of WARKA.
I have sent e-mail Al Jazera asking, answer fast, but because they answer fast, I'm not going to send $10,000 at least, when I know there are other options like Karmal who for years have heard good and bad things, but there is a history.
Your obsession badmouth WARKA, I get the impression that Al Jazera is not very good, need to criticize WARKA to set your points.
If Al Jazera is so good talking to Investorsiraq administration to make a section dedicated to Al Jazera,get your followers, guide, promote Al Jazera,news of Al Jazera.
The only ones I would dare to send money Karmal, RabeeSecurities, Warka not someone who appears suddenly, his only word is speaking ill of WARKA, I never would send $ 10,000.
Whoever wants to send $ 10,000 to Al Jazera that's your problem
Like a vulture waiting for someone to write something negative about WARKA to talk. GOOD CORDINATION.

06-25-2013, 03:12 AM
The trouble with you is you're like a vulture waiting for WARKA dies, your effort insistent badmouth WARKA. You talk very little about Al Jazera, you focus on attacking WARKA, as if Al Jazera were up to the death of WARKA.
I have sent e-mail Al Jazera asking, answer fast, but because they answer fast, I'm not going to send $10,000 at least, when I know there are other options like Karmal who for years have heard good and bad things, but there is a history.
Your obsession badmouth WARKA, I get the impression that Al Jazera is not very good, need to criticize WARKA to set your points.
If Al Jazera is so good talking to Investorsiraq administration to make a section dedicated to Al Jazera,get your followers, guide, promote Al Jazera,news of Al Jazera.
The only ones I would dare to send money Karmal, RabeeSecurities, Warka not someone who appears suddenly, his only word is speaking ill of WARKA, I never would send $ 10,000.
Whoever wants to send $ 10,000 to Al Jazera that's your problem
Like a vulture waiting for someone to write something negative about WARKA to talk. GOOD CORDINATION.

:rolleyes:

BatmaninIraq
06-25-2013, 03:50 AM
AL-WARKA still alive my dear friend, you need to do some research to probe it that AL JAZERA is best hehehe, could you transfer your cash money to your bank account outside of iraq? lol....

thebest
06-25-2013, 04:21 AM
AL-WARKA still alive my dear friend, you need to do some research to probe it that AL JAZERA is best hehehe, could you transfer your cash money to your bank account outside of iraq? lol....

Correct WARKA still alive.
People have to be careful with these people who are with a cover letter which speak only ill of WARKA and mockery.

06-25-2013, 01:46 PM

Yes I already wired $10,000 back from my Aljazera brokerage account to my US account. ;)

Will-it-happen?
06-25-2013, 08:39 PM
how exactly is warka still breathing ?

cant even access their site

HumbleGenius
06-25-2013, 09:14 PM
how exactly is warka still breathing ?

cant even access their site

Hey that is pretty negative. Lets leave the facts out of it.

iamtherealdreamer
06-28-2013, 10:41 PM
Hey that is pretty negative. Lets leave the facts out of it.

Now that is friggin funny!

Screaming Eagle
06-28-2013, 11:34 PM
Yes I already wired $10,000 back from my Aljazera brokerage account to my US account. ;)Last time I checked the company only showed $75,000 in capital. Not much for a brokerage company. Has their capital increased and what is their company cash flow. How many employees with only $75,000 in capital. Link please. Thank you.

06-29-2013, 10:55 PM
Last time I checked the company only showed $75,000 in capital. Not much for a brokerage company. Has their capital increased and what is their company cash flow. How many employees with only $75,000 in capital. Link please. Thank you.

I do not have a link for you because I am not going to spend my time answering this Mr. "I am always right and trying to prove everyone wrong." You can email them here and figure it out yourself info.aljazera@isxbroker.com.
Word to the wise, stop trying to be a know it all, because at the end of the day, guess what, nobody really gives a crap. Thank you!
;)

Screaming Eagle
06-30-2013, 12:40 AM
I do not have a link for you because I am not going to spend my time answering this Mr. "I am always right and trying to prove everyone wrong." You can email them here and figure it out yourself info.aljazera@isxbroker.com.
Word to the wise, stop trying to be a know it all, because at the end of the day, guess what, nobody really gives a crap. Thank you!
;)I should have expected your reply. You have been bashing Warka for quite sometime and trying to build up business for Aljazera then when someone finally ask something that any investor would want to know before using a brokerage company, you tear off on a small child rant. I would expect that someone that knows as much as you and who is continuously patting themselves on the back for being ahead of the pack would know the capital and cash flow right off the top of their head. That you don't know what the greenest investor would know before dealing with a company speaks loudly enough. I ask you for the capital simply because they use to post it on their site but do not any longer. I wanted to see their growth since you were pushing them so hard. Guess you pretty well answered the question. Thank you.

Edited sub note; I found their initial capital at the ISX listed brokers. 70,000,000 dinar or $60,034 and no financial update or progress.

06-30-2013, 04:10 AM
I should have expected your reply. You have been bashing Warka for quite sometime and trying to build up business for Aljazera then when someone finally ask something that any investor would want to know before using a brokerage company, you tear off on a small child rant. I would expect that someone that knows as much as you and who is continuously patting themselves on the back for being ahead of the pack would know the capital and cash flow right off the top of their head. That you don't know what the greenest investor would know before dealing with a company speaks loudly enough. I ask you for the capital simply because they use to post it on their site but do not any longer. I wanted to see their growth since you were pushing them so hard. Guess you pretty well answered the question. Thank you.

Edited sub note; I found their initial capital at the ISX listed brokers. 70,000,000 dinar or $60,034 and no financial update or progress.

Wow Great! Nobody cares. I think I will stick with Aljazera as my broker! :cool:

Screaming Eagle
06-30-2013, 04:52 AM
Wow Great! Nobody cares. I think I will stick with Aljazera as my broker! :cool:Some of us would like to use them as our broker also. What bank are they using to transfer funds in and out of Iraq for foreign investors.

06-30-2013, 05:22 AM
Some of us would like to use them as our broker also. What bank are they using to transfer funds in and out of Iraq for foreign investors.

Here is the email traffic for ONE of my wires that I received from them.

Per your instructions , we deducted (8,699,405) Iraqi dinars from your account , exchanged them for US dollars at the Investment Bank of Iraq at an exchange rate of 1,265 IQD to 1 USD . They made $6,877.00 .
Please find the attached Receipt .
Then we had North Bank send you the outgoing wire transfer for $6,877 USD today ( 18 March 2013 ) . When we receive a scan of the outgoing wire ( North Bank said they would email it to us ) , we shall forward it to you . North Bank and their intermediary bank , The Housing Bank for Trade and Finance ,will also deduct their wiring fees . North Bank said they expected the wire to arrive on Saturday . Please notify us when you receive the wire . Thank you .

To wire money there the wire first goes to the intermediary bank The Housing Bank for Trade and Finance and then goes to the Investment Bank of Iraq which credits to your account with Aljazera.

Here is a link for Aljazera on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/in/aljazerabrokeragecompany

Screaming Eagle
06-30-2013, 12:05 PM
Here is the email traffic for ONE of my wires that I received from them.

Per your instructions , we deducted (8,699,405) Iraqi dinars from your account , exchanged them for US dollars at the Investment Bank of Iraq at an exchange rate of 1,265 IQD to 1 USD . They made $6,877.00 .
Please find the attached Receipt .
Then we had North Bank send you the outgoing wire transfer for $6,877 USD today ( 18 March 2013 ) . When we receive a scan of the outgoing wire ( North Bank said they would email it to us ) , we shall forward it to you . North Bank and their intermediary bank , The Housing Bank for Trade and Finance ,will also deduct their wiring fees . North Bank said they expected the wire to arrive on Saturday . Please notify us when you receive the wire . Thank you .

To wire money there the wire first goes to the intermediary bank The Housing Bank for Trade and Finance and then goes to the Investment Bank of Iraq which credits to your account with Aljazera.

Here is a link for Aljazera on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/in/aljazerabrokeragecompanyI have a account at Warka drawing interest from CD's since 2005. I also have a small proxy stock account. Its rather a large sum. I don't need the money but at 72 I would rather have it accessible. I feel that Warka or the CBI will have to reimburse accounts sooner or later but it pays to have other options. How did you get your money and stocks from Warka to Aljazera. Did you first have to buy stocks with the money, get them in your name and then request a transfer to Aljazera. If you don't mind what is the process.

seadesk
06-30-2013, 05:57 PM
I have a account at Warka drawing interest from CD's since 2005. I also have a small proxy stock account. Its rather a large sum. I don't need the money but at 72 I would rather have it accessible. I feel that Warka or the CBI will have to reimburse accounts sooner or later but it pays to have other options. How did you get your money and stocks from Warka to Aljazera. Did you first have to buy stocks with the money, get them in your name and then request a transfer to Aljazera. If you don't mind what is the process.

I am interested in the option as well. Thank you for sharing.

War Eagle
06-30-2013, 10:01 PM
I am interested in the option as well. Thank you for sharing.
I would like to know also

RoyalBeluga
06-30-2013, 10:03 PM
What's wrong with Warka? :confused:

calstar
07-01-2013, 05:09 PM

Nothing at all

baz
07-01-2013, 05:12 PM

Some would say...starts with a W ends with a KA..missing the S.....you can fill in the bit i missed.

Hell what do i know...I am in the same S..t with this lot as everyone else.

Kickabuck
07-02-2013, 02:57 AM
Well, in the words of Ned Flanders - "I'll be a ding dang diddly".............. after a month of ignoring me, Warka ISX are going to place my latest order tomorrow.

Well, my order wasn't filled, and it was for popular banks. The good news is that I can now buy them for less, "if" I can get an order executed. I think Warka is doing us a favor making us hold cash and interest, 4aprofit has so many posts regarding the RV, Warka wants us to maximize our cash!!! CH7 wasn't even a blip on the radar...LOP is near, or should I say SOON! One day this market will trade on value...we just have to wait some more...

24mm exposed grid
07-02-2013, 06:35 AM
Well, my order wasn't filled, and it was for popular banks. The good news is that I can now buy them for less, "if" I can get an order executed. I think Warka is doing us a favor making us hold cash and interest, 4aprofit has so many posts regarding the RV, Warka wants us to maximize our cash!!! CH7 wasn't even a blip on the radar...LOP is near, or should I say SOON! One day this market will trade on value...we just have to wait some more...

The order for last Tuesday filled, to the grand sum of 333,000 dinar but............ Son of a diddly !!!! Thursday's order - IGNORED. The order for this Tuesday looks as if it's been ignored as well, but a bit early to tell for definate.

4AP's thread - 50 pages & counting of one mans copy / pasting interspersed with inane ramblings. Some of the articles are pure Arablish, but the comments from 4AP are even harder to work out ! LOL

RoyalBeluga
07-02-2013, 07:48 AM
Well there's still plenty of peeps on here so I guess we're all waiting for 'something' whatever that 'something' is :)

English Bob
07-02-2013, 11:25 AM
Well there's still plenty of peeps on here so I guess we're all waiting for 'something' whatever that 'something' is :)

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeering LOL

EB

RoyalBeluga
07-02-2013, 11:32 AM
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeering LOL

EB

Gonna make rugs out of us huh? :rolleyes: