PDA

View Full Version : IQD experiencing ‘remarkable’ increase 07-08-2013

BatmaninIraq
07-09-2013, 02:01 AM
JACKPOT!!!!

Economist: IQD experiencing ‘remarkable’ increase; Expectations of higher value. Global tradingPosted: July 8, 2013 http://currencynewshound.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/screen-shot-2012-09-23-at-9-42-59-am.png?w=614 (http://thecurrencynewshound.com/2012/09/23/junior-member-of-iraq-finance-committee-postponing-dropping-of-the-zeros-ill-advised-should-speed-up-implemention/screen-shot-2012-09-23-at-9-42-59-am/)The high value of the dinar
07/09/2013 12:00 AM
said economic expert d. Peace Sumaisem: that the Iraqi dinar is witnessing a remarkable increase in value, especially in recent times, and after the withdrawal of Iraq from Chapter VII.

Added Sumaisem told (morning): that there are several countries want to buy the dinar because it represents the currency of financial cover strongest in the region as well to being represents one of the aspects of investment for foreign investors, noting that there are expectations of higher value of the dinar to rates close to the standard which makes it desirable in global markets.

explained Sumaisem the global currency markets is going according to the principle of expectation of higher currency or decline, and on the dinar, there are projections indicate to increase the value of the dinar in the global markets,

He Astdrki that the fluctuation in the exchange rate within the country significantly affect the value of the dinar abroad.
It is worth mentioning that there is a website American trading buying and selling Iraqi dinar since 2004.

PennStateMtnMan
07-09-2013, 02:22 AM
Now the million dollar question, what is "rates close to the standard which makes it desirable in global markets." That is extremely vague.

dollarsign
07-09-2013, 02:25 AM
Perhaps since the Dollar is the world's reserve currency,, it is the standard.

$

dinar_dude
07-09-2013, 11:13 AM
this guy almost sounds like a pumper.

PennStateMtnMan
07-09-2013, 02:56 PM
this guy almost sounds like a pumper.

I was thinking the same way. Just say enough to get people excited, but leave out a lot of details.

BatmaninIraq
07-09-2013, 10:48 PM
I am not a pumper, but you dont need to listen to those GURUS, ECONOMIST or MATHEMATICIANS, for me DINAR is same like a GAMBLE that needs a LOTTERY COMPUTATIONS, no one could predict the results lol... same like POWER BALLS ang MEGAMILLIONS, Im just sharing what I've read and heard from my Iraqi Friend

PennStateMtnMan
07-10-2013, 01:55 AM
I am not a pumper, but you dont need to listen to those GURUS, ECONOMIST or MATHEMATICIANS, for me DINAR is same like a GAMBLE that needs a LOTTERY COMPUTATIONS, no one could predict the results lol... same like POWER BALLS ang MEGAMILLIONS, Im just sharing what I've read and heard from my Iraqi Friend

Please don't take offense to that. We weren't calling you a pumper. It was how it was written and we know you didn't write it. You are just sharing what you found.

TheZeppyWanderer
07-11-2013, 11:29 PM
Even after all these years, and even after so many members threads, I don't think any of us could make an accurate assessment of what a "desirable global market rate" is.

It is what we used to call in the Civil Service , a broad term of reference. It is designed to be vague, and non-commital.

All I would say is , when your friendly new neighbour's currency (Kuwait) is more than 4000 times that of yours in exchange terms, something must be done, and quickly, if there is to be any credibility left in the system.