PDA

View Full Version : The Anointed One

SonofJJ
07-11-2013, 08:38 PM
WOW!!!

I AM REALLY HUMBLED TO BE THE ONE TO ANNOUNCE TO THE ENTIRE WORLD THE RE-EVALUATION OF OUR CURRENCIES. THIS HAS BEEN QUITE A BURDEN OF RESPONSIBILITY ON MY PART, AND PRESSURE LIKE YOU CANíT BELIEVE. THERE HAS BEEN SO MUCH I HAVENíT BEEN ABLE TO SAY, THAT I HAD TO EXERCISE A GREAT DEAL OF RESTRAINT TO KEEP FROM REVEALING, AS PER MY AGREEMENT OF NON DISCLOSURE. IT WILL BE SUCH A RELIEF NOW NOT TO CARRY THIS LOAD ANY FURTHER. I AM EXPECTANT OF RECEIVING THE AUTHORITY TO MAKE THIS ANNOUNCEMENT LITERALLY AT ANY MOMENT FORWARD NOW. I AM IN AN EXTREME ALERT MODE PRESENTLY.

BLESSINGS

OkieOilMan
July 4,2013

RoyalBeluga
07-11-2013, 08:53 PM
What, no smilies? :rolleyes:

seadesk
07-11-2013, 09:17 PM
You know, now that I think about it, here's a good example of the benefit of reading text from the right to the left (or from the bottom up) as is required by some languages.

By this example I could have stopped quickly at OkieOilMan.

rozwell
07-11-2013, 09:35 PM
What, no smilies? :rolleyes:
no im smiling,laughing my head off really....Okie...the amount of crap he and his "Guru" idiot friends pump out hourly is beyond belief...here is some real food for thought: you have seen the 100 and 25 'dinar' coins...there is no way either of those coins is worth more than one dollar...but they could make sense as "fills"...... 1000 fils a dinar...10 of the big coin to make a dinar, so no small demonations needed all they have to do is put the coins they have into circulation...geeze i think I confused myself:D