PDA

View Full Version : 7 Questions for Dinar Speculators

tmorr37
07-17-2013, 02:39 PM
7 Questions for Dinar Speculators

If the dinar becomes 1,000 times more valuable, it will become 1,000 times more expensive to do business in Iraq (http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2012/04/01/worldwide-celebrations-as-iraqi-dinar-revalues-11000/). Do you think this would be sustainable?
Would you buy dinars at 1,000 times the current price? If not, why do you expect someone to buy your dinars at 1,000 times what you paid for them?
If there was any possibility of a 1,000x revaluation, would dinar sellers be so keen to sell their stock to you? Is it possible that they think their mark-up is the best profit they can make?
Many investment professionals promote their ideas and “talk their book”. Why has no accomplished investor promoted the idea of massive gains from the dinar?
The 1,000x rumour has been circulating for many years, but the forex markets have not reacted by driving up dinar prices significantly. On what basis do you believe you’re more “in the know” than the market?
Does scepticism of massive gains from the dinar make you angry? If so, and if you think you’re going to make 1,000 times your money, what is the reason for your anger?
Do you seek information that confirms your opinion, and dismiss information that challenges your opinion?

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2012/08/29/7-questions-for-dinar-speculators/

windy
07-17-2013, 04:36 PM
Iraq is a country with amazing potential.
Abundant natural resources.
If diplomacy and a common vision can replace factions and divisiveness,
THEN, they could sit at the table with their middle east neighbors as equals rather than poor cousins.
1000X ? I don't know. But certainly greater than .00085 that an NID is now.
Windy

Dinarpartyof6
07-17-2013, 08:35 PM
I don't know about most but I, myself, entered into this with a revalue of .01 to .10 which in 2005 I believe was obtainable. Unfortunately the proverbial - - - - hit the fan in Iraq after Saddam was deposed and the militant factor entered into the picture.

I have did very well with the interest from Warkaa. The Dinar could revalue respectively but a LOP at this point seems more likely given the amount in circulation. But even with a lop then revalue I'll be OK and hope everyone else will be too.

krazybill
07-17-2013, 09:27 PM
i paid nothing for mine, so every time it goes up i make a profit. actually i did pay for my first million in 2005 the rest i won, we used to play poker with it in country so everything i have over the first million was infact free and pure profit! not to bad in my eyes!

mike032588
07-17-2013, 09:56 PM
yeah i made a fortune with iraqi seed production alone... with many successful wire backs from warka... good thing is.. i dont need the money my business is doing amazing right now

seadesk
07-18-2013, 01:18 AM
yeah i made a fortune with iraqi seed production alone... with many successful wire backs from warka... good thing is.. i dont need the money my business is doing amazing right now

Dear Mike032588:

I hate you!

Nah...not really.

My hat tips your way.

Seadesk