PDA

View Full Version : bankrupt banks unable to repay deposits & loans without guarantees of officials

Hue Mi
07-23-2013, 12:15 AM
Financial representative for "time": a bankrupt banks are unable to repay the deposits of citizens and granted loans without guarantees of officials (http://awaniq.com/index.php/en/2013-06-20-22-37-32/1000-2013-07-22-09-21-26)

http://www.alkufanews.com/filemanager.php?action=image&id=7187

Published Date
Hits: 179
Baghdad–Awan

The parliamentary Finance Committee, revealed Monday, the inability of banks Eligibility "Bankrupt" to pay deposits of citizens, accusing the Warka Bank loans without collateral to influential people over the telephone, officials with the Commission on economy and investment demanded representative need to amend certain paragraphs of legal private banks and the Central Bank.

She said the parliamentary Finance Committee member Magda Tamimi told of "time" that the Committee had received many complaints from citizens unable to land as the bankrupt to pay their deposits ", describing it as" dangerous "," party loses the confidence of the citizen in dealing with Iraqi private banks, adversely affecting the country's economy".

She noted that "there are banks, most notably the Warka, loans by phone without guarantees, particularly for influential people in State officials, emphasizing that the" owners of these banks are investing in another country, what yglahm to fraud, because of poor supervision".

Tamimi has revealed that "the Commission intends to host DJTJ Private banks and Central Bank Governor next week To search In the law of private banks" She said, adding that" the Commission has the intention to hold a conference or workshop For the purpose of issuing or amending laws".

She noted that "The Finance Committee deliberated with the Governor of the Central Bank Reality Private banks experiencing problems" She said, adding that "Such practices and such a working environment Represent Bad and serious indicators on economic activity in the country، Because the investor will lose the confidence of the financial deal with banks".

In turn, the The Parliamentary Committee on the economy and investment agreement with the parliamentary Finance Committee, The need to modify certain paragraphs of legal private banks and the Central Bank.

Committee member MPSalman al-Musawi of "time", "some legal clauses Private banks and the Central Bank، Disrupt the economic process in the country".

He noted that "Iraqi banks ranged in their place, and we need to support institutions for the development of the economic process, and this in turn requires large banks and insurance companies".

dlakerII
07-24-2013, 09:33 PM
Well, like any good researcher we need to find the problem and correct.... hopefully.... collectively... we can can correct the madness... otherwise if you got your big boy pants on and getting fucked... fuck back... Well OZZ... pick up or get ready.....

dlakerII
07-24-2013, 09:44 PM
publish every name and every address of every Warka employee... or give it to me I Will,,, This shit hole goes up in flames.... Start from the top!!!!!

RoyalBeluga
07-24-2013, 09:53 PM
So what does this mean?

dlakerII
07-24-2013, 10:04 PM
publish the names and addresses of the people that have stolen our money... and let nature take it's course..........

dlakerII
07-24-2013, 10:38 PM
collectively we should find all the information we can about all the people the have taken our money... where they are... who they are... ect...

IF YOU have been a victim of a dinar scheme.... please get a layer.... fuck these predators!!!!!!!!!

dlakerII
07-24-2013, 10:48 PM
RB you got quite quick ....

40plus
07-25-2013, 09:37 AM
give Warka some time...all may be well.

dinar_dude
07-25-2013, 02:21 PM
This doesn't sound good for Warka depositers. But the money we've invested in the ISX through Warka lies in the Iraqi Central Depository, so it should be protected from any Warka tragedies.

mike032588
07-25-2013, 03:23 PM
im not worrying at all and watch your language man... i share your frustration but relax... its iraq... Just wait it out...

dinar_dude
07-25-2013, 06:14 PM
Hey Mike, are you using the Warka brokerage solely, or do you use another one?

im not worrying at all and watch your language man... i share your frustration but relax... its iraq... Just wait it out...

24mm exposed grid
07-25-2013, 07:10 PM
This doesn't sound good for Warka depositers. But the money we've invested in the ISX through Warka lies in the Iraqi Central Depository, so it should be protected from any Warka tragedies. Spot on..... Anyone that so desires, can transfer stock out right now, sell it and repatriate funds. This is why I made such a big thing a few years ago about the folly of the Warka proxy scheme. Unfortunately the transfer option is not an option for proxy holders.

give Warka some time...all may be well. Warka Bank not traded on the ISX for well over 3 years, no withdrawals for over 18 months.... I think they have had enough time.

RoyalBeluga
07-25-2013, 07:46 PM
Like I've already said it is very easy to cut off your nose to spite your face, I say give Warka more time. Maybe I'm just overly forgiving? I'm happy to be that way even if it's wrong, I'd rather be happy and wrong than stressed out and right! :cool:

dinar_dude
07-25-2013, 10:01 PM
I'm going to look into some of the other firms like Al-Jazera. I'll leave my Warka bank account open to use later if they actually work things out.

BatmaninIraq
07-26-2013, 09:11 AM
Just wait and see something's good will happen no need to worry lol.... everybody would get good benifit of this RIDE... "PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE"

dinar_dude
07-26-2013, 10:42 AM
Yes, patience is definitely a virtue and I am not worried. I am not leaving this investment, just hedging my bets a little better and having more options available, which is the best thing. I have said on this forum before that I will ride this investment either way it takes us. I've invested no more than I am willing to lose.

Just wait and see something's good will happen no need to worry lol.... everybody would get good benifit of this RIDE... "PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE"

lglwzrd
07-27-2013, 12:45 AM
well, i have already written off my warka stock and what few dinars are in my acct. and while i hate to lose on any investment, there is always a chance that things may work themselves out in my favor.

dinarrv
07-27-2013, 03:06 PM
Thanks for the warning lgrwzrd...I mirror your sentiment. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best..

BatmaninIraq
07-31-2013, 05:58 AM
If Maliki replaced by SUNNI in the near future, it will change our world lol....